Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Capture the Moment EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Capture the Moment EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Capture the Moment EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Capture the Moment EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Capture the Moment EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Capture the Moment

Go down 
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Topic to: @Osiris

It was a whole different experience to have a known face come to her studio. Normally Tessa only got to do shoots with regular people or even just friends of hers. She had her muses, their best shots placed on some sort of "shot of fame" as she called it, which was just a bulletin board with her best shots. It showed the wide range of the people she captured in photos, from the elderly on the street to a few not-that-well known models here in her studio.
But it must have been that recent photography-competition that had made some sort of manager catch her in their view. She was setting up the lights half an hour prior, mostly just assuming where it would have to be, so when he arrived, all she would have to do was re-adjust them. A light café-ambience kind of calm tune was playing in the background, just some random video she had found on the internet. When she was done she sat in her beanie-bag on the floor, waiting for the guy to arrive, feeling kind of nervous and excited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Full name : Osiris Akylas Hosaros
Quote : "Ace beats king"

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 12:59 am

Outfit

It was the first time he was going to deal with a person who wanted to take pictures of him he did not know. If it was not for his fans Osiris would probably have gone with one he knew, and one there was interesting, but his Manager had, been really insisting on him, getting this person to Photograph him. So, Osiris had to agree on it, sometimes he was not that happy about his managers role, but if it made him more money it might as well be a great idea. As he walked down trough central city, he finally stooped up outside, it did not look as much, on the outside, but for now it could maybe hide something inside. He then walked trough the door, before he took of his jacket and threw it on the ground, the chair when you get inside he then looked around as he saw a woman sitting down, he then leaned against the wall, before he talked.

“so shall we get it on with, and what did you have in mind. ?” He asked with a very charming voice, but inside he did not care about it that much. He then took a look around, before he said his name, “guessing you are Tessa, my name is Osiris.” He said, he still had manners, even though he might seem a bit rude, in the way he was showing himself, for other people, but then agian thats just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 3:05 am

She hadnt realized anyone was there before she heard a well known voice across the room. The phone that she had pulled out eventually flew out of her hands and onto the floor but she paid no mind as she scrambled to her feet. “Oh shit. Fuck... Um, hi!” she spoke, fast and yet a little nervous as she looked at him with utter awe in her eyes. An actual celebrity in her studio, she couldnt believe it! When he said her name, she sworn she could have passed out... well not actually passing out, but just behaved in that typical starstruck behaviour. She must have stared for a while and realized, frowning to herself as she shook her head.
Sorry.... Sorry! Pictures, yes. Photography, clicky clicks.” She reminded herself in a mumble as she went to gather her camera. She looked through a box of lenses before she looked back at him. “Sooooo.... What’s it like being famous?” She asked. She wouldnt call herself unknown, but it wasnt as if being a part of a well known seraphim-bloodline called for much recognition beyond their own species. She pointed at a cross on the floor for him to stand on, so she could adjust the lights.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 11:22 am

Osiris took note of her, she seemed very hectic, and maybe a bit unprofessional, but then again she probably had never had, a important person inside the studio. He then walked over to the place she pointed at very slowly, before he took his hat of. He then looked at her, she looked kind of cute, he then looked at her as she asked him how it was being famous. How it was, was it a joke, he shaked his head,

“it has it,s nice things to it, but then again it also can be a pain. “He then looked at her with a note before he looked at her, he could not help himself though so he asked her in a teasing voice as she was trying to find the right lens, “you do know how to photograph celebrity’s right its not the same way as, when you do it to normal people normally you want their to be a crew, some woman there is naked nearby, so the person has something pretty to look at just, for getting in the mood, then some drugs loud music oh and alcohol.”

He added as the last thing, he had to try it out, seeing if she was going to jump on it, he knew it was a lie, the question was did she know it, “and since you are the only one, you will have to drop some clothes Tessa.” He said very sincere, while inside he was looking forward to see, how long she would go with it, “else well the pictures are kind of off, and some drugs and alcohol would be nice too.” He added before he waited on her responed, and if she would say no, he would seem to start walking towards the door out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 2:03 pm

She listened as she was adjusting the lights, frowning a little when he said it could be a pain. That wasnt what was shown on the media, but then again, she would only guess that famous people were just normal beings at times too - As long as they werent shining bright on tv. When he started to speak of how photographing a celebrity normally was done, she frowned a little confused, but somehow her naive nature and nervousness got the best of her. She felt her lip quiver a little as she thought of what to say, "I-is that really how it's done?" she mumbled a little perplexed, looking at her camera and the lens as she contemplated it.
When he said she had to drop some of her clothing, she felt her hands shake a little. "I... what?" she whispered, shaking her head. She couldnt. That didnt seem right. When he started walking for the door, she felt her eyes sting a little. "Wait!" she said, feeling her chin quiver a little as she placed the camera on the stand. Her hands were shaking a little. "If it's how the famous do it, then I guess I have to," she said in a shaky voice like she was pep-talking herself, not really feeling comfortable with it by one bit, but she had told herself she wanted those pictures. She pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a simple bra underneath, her shoulders shaking a little as she covered herself a little with her arms. "Please get on the spot," she said in a timid tone.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 3:06 pm

Osiris had not seen this working so when she said yes, he quickly turned around, he would not be nice yet, some people where more pigs than him, only reason was to see, if she would do it. He then turned around and walked over to the x where, she had pointed. He then looked at her, “so you want me to take my shirt of or what, kind of pictures do you want.” He asked sincere, as he send a a charming and friendly smile, just to make her forget she had no shirt on her anymore. He then bite himself in his lower lip, before he gave a sighed from him,

“so you want pictures without shirt with shirt, or what kind of Pictures do you want Tessa.?” He asked he was actually looking forward to see, if she had any plans for what kind of pictures she wanted to make with him, to be honest he would not mind dropping his shirt, for her if that’s what kind of pictures she wanted from him. He then got on the spot and let her do, what she now wanted to do even control, how she wanted him to stand. He would tell her after, that it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:53 pm

When he asked what she wanted, she frowned a little when he asked if she wanted him to take his shirt off. Shaking her head, she didnt find it that appropiate and frankly she was still quite uncomfortable with the fact that she wasnt wearing a shirt anymore. "I think you have enough of pictures like those. I wanted something different, that may be weird," she said, her voice a little shaky but she probably wouldnt get over it as long as her chest was exposed as it was. She pointed towards a plant on a shelf, "Just look at it. And think of something that makes you happy. Or not happy. But content with everything, like a memory that makes you visibly happy," she said in a timid tone, adjusting the camera before she placed her eye to look through the lens.
She knew it seemed like a complicated task because she couldnt know if he had a memory like that. So she just waited and let him think if it was something do-able for him. Surely as an actor, expressions didnt come that hard to him to search for a certain emotion?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Now that he had been having his fun. He did not mind following what she wanted him to do. He then sat down on a chair looking at the plant on the shelf not with what would be a smile but more a neutral face thinking about stuff. The fun thing was a lot of acting, came easy for him so this was nothing new. " so Tessa tell me how long have you been taking pictures."His eyes was still on the plant as she asked him about stuff. To be honest this was not new to him he always had a way of cutting of and even though he had fooled her he had not said anything. An he was not even looking at her, a lot of these things was fun for him. But he had seen her without shirt just short, and she actually looked pretty great. His eyes was fixed at the plant as he got up and changed his stand.

"So just let me know when you are done with these pictures.
" He added, he knew this was great for his reputation so nothing was new about this for him at least. d following what she wanted him to do
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:05 pm

She sighed at his question, thinking about it for a second before she shrugged. "I have been taking pictures since I was three. I just picked up one of those disposable cameras, and my mom said that I wanted to do nothing else than just take pictures after that, even if it was three pictures of my foot and another ten of a blank wall or a finger on the lens" she said as she snapped a few pictures, switching angles. She slowly seemed to forget that she wasnt wearing a shirt, because she was far more focused on just doing her job and doing it right. She checked the pictures and nodded a few times to herself before she looked up at him. "I'm done with that angle. Can you look at the red shoe?" she said, pointing to one red shoe that sat on top of one of her shelves on the other side of the room. She lifted the camera and snapped a few shots. "Generic question incoming. Why did you chose acting?" she asked, now that he had asked about her photography origin.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 6:30 pm

As she sighed he rolled his eyes, this girl was not happy answering the question it seemed like. An to be honest he felt the same way in some aspects. As Tessa asked him to look at something else on the other part of the room, He then turned around looking at the red shoe after she had told him about why. He then got a generic answer, as if it was enough for him to be like that. When she asked him why he chose acting he could not place the reason, maybe it was just because it was a way for him to escape reality.

" Well to escape reality i guess, doing things with out having the chance to be like that's a smart thing to do." He said as he then turned the chair around so he sat with his feets backwards and on the chair as he looked at the red shoe.

"You know Tessa you seem like a nice person, so i will not bore you with a lot of information's why i chose it." He added, before he then looked at the shoe yet again slowly getting bored, with the waiting part to be honest he was not good with not doing anything, maybe it had something to do with him just not being patient.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:48 pm

She narrowed her eyes a little at his answer but then nodded a few times and snapped a few pictures of the new position he got into. His addition made her chuckle as she was a little surprised to hear that he thought she was nice. "Thanks," she said without really addressing it further, because what would you do when a celebrity thought you were nice? Freaking out wouldnt really be an option as she was supposed to stay professional. She instead noticed how he started to seem bored. She turned off her camera and reached down to grab her shirt before pulling it back over her head. "Let's go out for a bit. Grab a drink or something to eat, stretch our legs," she said with a small smile, grabbing her jacket before she nodded for him to follow. She didnt know if he needed something to cover up but if she could give him anything, even just an oversized sweater or something, she would offer him it. Outside the weather was quite nice, warmth in the air from spring starting, but a little windy which was why she wore her jacket. She popped her hands in her pockets and walked a calm pace. "So what are you in the mood for? A cup of coffee on the go? Small lunch? Big lunch?" she asked, listing all sorts of opportunities. She was starting to feel a little hungry herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capture the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Moment   Capture the Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Capture the Moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: