Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Girls just wanna have fun!

Go down 
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Girls just wanna have fun! Empty
PostSubject: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:37 pm

@Maddie <3

They were just sitting around Tessa's studio like they always did after a long day of school. Tessa was scrolling through a few moodboard-based inspiration sites for any idea that may spark for a new project. She made a deep sigh and clapped the laptop before throwing her head back into the beanbag with a deep sigh, "It's all boring," she mumbled in an annoyed tone before she looked up at the ceiling for a while. She glanced at her friend and then narrowed her eyes a little, "Who are you texting?" she asked with her head tilted, a small devious smile appearing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 10:00 am

"Of course it's boring, it's the same generic stuff over and over," Maddie commented, shrugging as she adjusted herself on the divan that Tessa had in her studio. How many times had they not fooled around with pictures and Maddie posing in strange ways? She could understand that Tessa needed some inspiration, but she was going about it the wrong way, at least that was how the vampyre saw it. She smiled at her phone, biting her lower lip as she arched her back a little. She was bad at hiding her excitement, mostly because her and Tyler were flirting heavily through text right now. Tessa's question made Maddie turn her head, raising an eyebrow at her seraph friend. "I'm texting a lot of people," she said, biting back a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Not always the same. There are a few hidden gems if you scroll long enough,” the seraph argued with a soft chuckle before she looked at her friend for a bit. Tilting her head to the side, she could see how excited the vampyre seemed to be, and she was curious about who it was. So when Maddie’s answer seemed so hollow, Tessa grabbed a pillow and threw it in her friend’s direction, “Dont be all that wrapped up in secrecy! Come on, give me a name... a hair colour. Anything!” She begged in a desperate tone, getting off the beanbag to lay herself over Maddie’s thighs or at least halfway with her lower body still on the floor. She turned her head to look at the vampyre, narrowing her eyes a little. “Is it someone from school?” She asked, rubbing her cheek a little against the soft thigh but it was more because she had an itch and couldnt be bothered to lift a hand. Tessa was a bit of an oddball, that was safe to say.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Maddie chuckled, catching the pillow with ease and placing it behind her head, to prop herself up more. The vampyre had an easy time falling in love, or at least sometimes. She had a weird thing were her mood kind off decided where she placed people. Tessa she had fallen in love with instantly, but that love had turned into something more beautiful in the form of a friendship, nothing she would ever change. "I'll show you a picture ... But I must warn you, he's not the usual type I go for," she said, smiling at the seraph rubbing her cheek against her thigh. It always felt strange to have other's body heat against her own cold, but she also found some comfort in it. She turned her screen to show a simple image of Tyler and her, sitting under a tree in the park. He was smoking a cigaret, and she was resting in his lap. You could just see on her body language that she was relaxed in that small selfie. "His name is Tyler, but he goes by TJ ... And I don't know, it's nothing serious yet and I just want us to get to know each other more," she said, smiling a bit to herself. "He goes to one of the quote on quote normal schools, but I kinda like not dating guys with the same interests as me," she confessed, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 1:56 pm

"Your type is a broad concept," she teased her with a raised eyebrow. She looked at the picture she was shown, her expression not changing for a while before she grabbed the phone to look closer. "A smoker?" she asked, but she wasnt really judging. Not in other way that she hoped that he was some sort of supernatural that wasnt ruining his body. She looked closer and narrowed her eyes a little as she listened to Maddie explain. A chuckle left her lips when she called it a normal school. "I think the general consensus in school is that any scoundrel boy from a public school is up to no good.... or poor," she remarked before she started chuckling. She gave back the phone and looked up at her friend for a while. "You really like this one huh?" she asked after a bit of silence, her voice deeply caring for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 2:24 pm

Maddie sighed at the comment about him being a smoker. She knew Tessa wasn't judging him for smoking, but she knew what the seraph meant. Reaching her hand forward she started to play with the seraph's blonde strands, running her fingers through it. She chuckled at the comment about a normal school, taking her phone back, and staring a bit at the picture of them. It was the only one at the moment of the two of them together, but it just made her body react so strongly. Her question made her sigh, nodding as a reply. "I don't know, I've never felt like this before," she said, breathing out as she turned off the screen and look at her friend instead. "And he's a human, for gods' sake! A human that is so kind and when he takes my hand ... I don't know, I just swear that I can feel my heart beat even though it doesn't," she said, groaning a bit as she stretched backwards, hiding her face in one of the big pillows.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 pm

She turned a little so her back was against the divan, but her head was still on Maddie's thighs. She looked up at the ceiling as she started chuckling as her friend said it was a human! "Ohhh.... ohohoh," she started chuckling. She quickly pushed herself to her feet but it was short-whiled as she threw herself over her friend as she laughed. "Maddie the baddie is in love with a human!" she teased her, mimicking kissing motions with her lips as she tried to mush her friend with her whole body, though it never worked as the seraph would think. "It's like a scene snapped straight from twilight. The rich mysterious vampyre, but this time, make Bella a public school boy who looks like he has a vitamin D-defficiency and a future of bronchitis!" she kept teasing her in a dramatic and deeply engagement in her own story, before she accidently rolled off her friend to fall onto the floor with a thump. "I probably deserved that," she mumbled before she chuckled and rolled onto her back. "Can I meet him?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 3:03 pm

Maddie chuckled and frowned at the same time, mostly because that nickname had stuck around despite her hating it. "Please! I don't know if it's love," she protested, moving her arms out to the side as Tessa scrambled on top of her. It didn't really hurt, the only one getting hurt here would probably be Tessa if she didn't stop moving around so much. The teasing went on until the seraph fell down on her own accord, making the vampyre burst out laughing, placing a hand on her stomach to try and contain some of those emotions. "Tessa, I'm still getting to know him, I don't wanna scare him off!" she teased right back, moving to her feet. "As soon as he saw me walking down the street with a lunatic blondie, armed with a camera mind you, he would run away screaming," she laughed. However after a few moments she breathed out, letting her laugh turn to small sporadic giggles.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 5:05 pm

"Please? You're a liar!" she shot down her protest, shaking her head as she laid down on her friend. But Tessa always had to take things to the next level, which was why she inevitably ended up rolling herself onto the floor. Her question was genuine enough but as Maddie said that she didnt want to scare the guy off, Tessa wasnt confused as to why the vampyre would imply that her tagging along would ensure that. "Or maybe he would strike a pose! You never know with people!" she argued but she couldnt stop giggling, keeping to laying on the floor as her friend was standing. When she didnt giggle as frequently, she sighed deeply and rubbed a few tears out of her waterline, "Fine. I guess you're just embarassed to have me as a friend," she then said in a faked voice of hurt, making an overdramatic sniffle as she pushed herself up. "Tessa, the annoying friend who just wants to capture the world," she said all dramatic, lifting her hand as if she could hold the world in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 9:35 pm

"Oh stop being dramatic!" Maddie chuckled, nudging her friend with a small push from her hand. She had always liked the playful side of the seraph, even if it got her in trouble with her mother. Sighing loudly she looked down at her phone, biting her lip as she thought about it some more. "Alright ... You can meet him, but only if you promise me you won't be taking any weird pictures of us together," she said, giving in, mostly because she didn't want to hold Tyler a secret anymore. She wanted to slowly introduce him to her friend group, and maybe it would be best to start with Tessa. After all she was the least judgmental of the bunch. "Oh, and I kinda need you for a project at school; we need to paint something we like, and it's cheesy, but I like you ... Besides all the other vampyres are painting either blood or painting with blood," she sighed, but her features softened up as she looked at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 2:52 am

She was ready to bring the fake tears if she needed but the vampyre seemed to give in quite fast. And just as fast as the fake sobs had begun, they were gone and a bright smile fell over the seraph’s lips in excitement, “Sweet!!!” She exclaimed before she got up and hugged Maddie close. “No weird pictures,” she promised, placing her head on her friend’s shoulder, “Only cute ones,” she whispered in a devious tone with a small smile to herself.
Then Maddie changed the subject completely when she spoke of school. Tessa let her go before tilting her head, narrowing her eyes as she thought it through. “You want... to paint me?” She asked, before fluttering her eyeslashes in a dazzled manner that Maddie would paint her over something else. “That’s... so sweet,” she said in an appreciative manner, pulling Maddie in for another hug. “Tell me what to do. I will be the perfect muse!” She said with a broad smile.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 11:40 am

Maddie groaned but couldn't help but chuckle as the seraph snuck in that she would not hold back with taking pictures. It just couldn't be helped, she guessed, but Maddie had a hard time saying no to her. It was as if as soon as you got under the vampyress' skin, you could make her do anything. "Just be mindful that he might not want it," she said in a more serious voice. She was actually rather scared of scaring Tyler away, always trying to be on her best behavior.
Mentioning the art project, she couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Returning the hug, she just stood there for a while. "I'll just need you for a couple of days, just when you're not busy to pose for me," she said, brushing it off as if it wasn't a big deal. However it was. Maddie rarely painted anyone, she liked keeping it to nature and the likes of that. Even one painting she was working on was of her recollection of the night her and Tyler had spent stargazing. It was just how the stars had been on the night sky, but it had some meaning to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:41 pm

"I'll ask him," she said in a devious tone, but she wouldnt. She wouldnt just take pictures of people without their permission, not unless it was because she had an intention of getting a scenery picture of whatever that was in front of her lens and if she found a stranger on the picture, she always blurred their faces out.
When Maddie tried to make it seem like it wasnt that big of a deal, the seraph wasnt buying it. "I'll make sure to clear my schedule," she said with a small smile. As overgeared and hyper as the seraph could be at times, she also had her calm moments when she knew she had to be somewhat serious. She moved out of the hug and grabbed her camera, "Anyway. I have an idea for a picture. And I'm going to need you to be my model," she said with a bright smile as she lifted the lens towards her friend, making small shutter-noises as she pretended to take at least a hundred pictures in a second.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 8:04 pm

"Me, a model? I was born for that - I mean have you seen this bone structure?" she said, gesturing to her face. Maddie had never been afraid to flaunt what she had, and she sure as hell wasn't shy. Whenever Tessa was bored, she usually just helped her with some pose ideas as well as getting things done. "What do you want me to do?" she asked, clearly not even worried about what she would ask of her. The vampyre trusted the seraph. Maddie would go as far as say she would hurt anyone who wanted to hurt the seraph. The friendship they shared meant more to her than any flirt ever could.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 12:49 am

"Honestly, you're one of the best people to photograph. It's like you dont even have to try and look good," she said with a chuckle but her compliment was sincere. It wasnt that Tessa always wanted perfection and what was good looking. But it looked good in her portfolio and she liked looking at pretty people. She thought about it for a second before she narrowed her eyes a little, "Well, my teacher wanted three things in our picture for tomorrow. A hammer, a fruit and some stairs. I have stairs, but we have to go get the two other things," she said, frowning a little as she didnt know how they were to make a picture out of that, but hey, the point of the assignment was to be challenged. She jerked her head towards her door, grabbing her jacket before she went to the staircase where her shoes were. She liked having her own studio and the fact that it was located so close to the center. "Hope it's not cold outside," she mumbled before she felt shivers down her arms from the coldness of the staircase. Outside she frowned and groaned in annoyance when it was in fact rather cold. "Sooooo.... Tyler. How did you meet him? Social media?" she asked a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 9:38 am

"A hammer, fruit and stairs," she repeated, thinking it through, but it was Tessa's assignment, and not hers. However she didn't mind helping her brainstorm. "Anything you rethinking off?" she asked as she put on her jacket and shoes.
Outside Tessa clearly showed it was cold, but Maddie barely noticed. "You can have my jacket as well if you want to?" she suggested, not really caring much. As they started walking, she couldn't help but smile at the mention of Tyler. "I actually met him by accident ... We bumped in to each other at the beach and he spilled his drink on me," she chuckled. "He was so flustered and I just stood there staring at him ... I don't think I've seen someone actually look worried for me before," she said.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 9:56 am

It was definitely odd that the teacher had chosen those three things of all. Tessa hadnt thought of anything yet so she simply shook her head as she prepared to go outside. Maddie’s suggestion once the cold hit made Tessa chuckle, her warm breath mixing with the cold, “I’ll just suck it up. If I’m unlucky, I’ll just get a cold,” she shrugged before she had to ask her question. She listened to the story and it made her giggle softly as she could only imagine it. “I see.. I mean, if I were a guy and had spilled my drink on you, I’d be at your feet begging for mercy,” she said before she shook her head. “So the drink-spiller managed to capture your heart?” She asked with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:49 am

"I don't know ... He's just ... Different," she said, smiling to herself. She was clearly having conflicting emotions, mostly because she felt herself caring for the human, but she was scared of what it would mean for her. She wasn't good at being a girlfriend, she wasn't one to have a single partner, and yet she had found herself not seeing anyone but him. It was as if her body could only feel pleasure when it was Tyler doing things to her. Breathing out she shook her head. "I know what it looks like ... He's a human and I'm a vampyre; Not really a match that is fairly balanced," she said, biting her lower lip, exposing one of her fangs. "I don't want to hurt him ... But I can't deny what I am," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 12:58 am

"Ohhh. That's what they all say about his kind. 'No this emo is my dark prince of the night! HE is different from the others!'," she teased, putting on a dramatic voice for her re-enactment of every teenage girl talking about their favourite emo boy. Tessa laughed as she shook her head at her own humour. But then just like that her focus was shifted, wanting to hear more about Mr.Different. "Balanced for you. Keep him well fed and you'll be set for his lifetime!" she joked once again but then she frowned when she realized that it wasnt alright to joke about the mortality of humans, already hearing her mother sigh in 50 shades of disappointment. She groaned and placed her palm against her forehead before she rubbed it a little, "I know you. You wouldnt hurt him for anything in the world if you're really in deep shit for him. If you doubt yourself.... Then remember this: Your best friend is a seraph. You have never tasted my blood without my permission," she then said, thinking it was a good argument.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Frowning a little at Tessa's joke, Maddie still managed to pull a small smile. She knew that the seraph meant well, but just the thought of TJ having to not exist at some point made her sad. Taking a deep breath she looked around at the people on the streets. The argument made her nod, because Tessa did make a good point. "I'm not afraid of draining him ... I'm afraid that I might hurt him without realizing," she said. A vampyre was strong, and compared to a human it could be devastating. "I don't know ... Maybe it's just too early to say anything," she said, shrugging as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:28 am

"Monogamy has never been your thing, I'll admit," the seraph said with a wondering expression. She made a deep sigh and nodded in agreement when Maddie said it was too early to tell. "Either way, if you're truly worried about hurting him, why not just.... Ask him how he feel about monogamy? What if he's into sharing?" she asked, but then she realized that it had to go both ways, "But you wouldnt like sharing him with others," she then said with a frown, exhaling deeply. She threw her hands up in the air. "I'm clueless," she concluded, stopping at the DIY-store as she eyed all the hammers in the window. "I want the biggest of them all," she claimed.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 11:03 am

"I know ... I wouldn't want to share him with anyone, not even you," Maddie said, sighing as she looked ahead. It was hard, because she longed for freedom, but it was like TJ made her want to be tied down. The vampyress couldn't help but chuckle at Tessa admitting that she was clueless, because Maddie felt like that as well.
They got to the store, and looking at the things in the window, she couldn't help but laugh at the seraph's outburst. "Alright, alright - Let's find the biggest hammer they got," Maddie said, pulling her friend with her in to the hardware shop. Inside it smelled of wood and glue, a good giveaway at all the handymen walking in and out. Maddie and Tessa stood out like a sore thumb, but that couldn't stop the vampyress from the task ahead. She walked right up to the man at the counter. "Your biggest sledgehammer, please," she said, smiling almost innocently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 pm

"I am offended," Tessa simply stated as Maddie said she wouldnt share. She then stuck her tongue out to let her know she was kidding, "He'll have to deal with the fact that I wont let him have all of you," she then said with a bright smile.
Inside the store she was ecstatic with excitement, jumping a little on her feet as the selection was great. The cashier looked at the seraph with unsure eyes as the vampyre asked for their biggest sledgehammer, "Better not be for malicious intent," he said before he went to get what Maddie asked for. Tessa frowned a little when she realized his words, "Does he think we'll smash someone's car or something?" she asked with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Maddie scoffed at the cashier, rolling her eyes as she turned to look at Tessa. Frowning at her words she shook her head. "If I wanted to smash up someone's car, I could just use the dumbass I was upset with," she said with a shrug. Maddie had had her fair share of crazy ex boyfriends, or rather ex flirts that had grown too attached. Sometimes it was just about showing how strong she actually was before they got the hint and backed off. The cashier returned with the sledgehammer, and the vampyress smiled charmingly at the man. "Cash please," she said almost innocently, paying the cashier in cash before she grabbed the sledgehammer as if it was light as a feather, placing it over her shoulder. "It's quite nice, might take out a few screens on the car," she said in a dry tone, looking the man up and down as she didn't care what he thought. Gesturing for her and Tessa to get going, she stepped out on the street again. "A fruit then, right?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun!   Girls just wanna have fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls just wanna have fun!
Page 1 of 1