Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Family troubles - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Family troubles - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Family troubles

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Family troubles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 7:46 pm

"Alright, I'll invite them over," he said before he took a moment to just stare out into the room before he got up from the couch. He went to get his phone in the bedroom, calling his sister to let her know she could come over for lunch with Amos if she felt like it today. Unsure whether he should just tell her over the phone, he decided to keep quiet, but instead told her that he was worried about the artifact, but rather wanted to discuss it over lunch. That way he was hinting towards it, without risking that Saoirse might hear something that would worry her. Last thing he wanted was to drag their daughter into this mess as well. He returned to the living room, waiting for Buffy before he seemed quite determined on helping her with whatever housework she needed done, just to occupy himself with something physical.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 8:07 pm

Alyssa accepted the invitation, stating that Amos would most definitely be there. She hadn't even asked her son, she just knew that he would never pass up a chance to see Saoirse, even though he was trying to play it off.
Buffy had a few things to keep Baal occupied, but when it came around to lunchtime, Saoirse had come out from her room to help cooking. She knew her father could cook, but she wanted to take care of some stuff also, show that she was capable and not just a child.
As the clock hit noon there was a knock at the door, but from pure habit of coming by so often, Alyssa simply stepped in. She was as always dressed rather proper, although her hair was starting to need a re-bleaching. Hello there," she greeted, making Saoirse chuckle as she came out in to the hallway, hugging her aunt close. "By Bael, every time I see you you get more and more beautiful ... Soon enough you'll have the whole district running after you," Alyssa said with a slight smile on her lips. Saoirse then turned to look at Amos, a smile on her lips as she at least wanted to try and give him a hug.
Alyssa walked out in to the kitchen, seeing her - well practically sister-in-law at this point - greeting her politely before looking at Baal. She sighed as she saw how bloodshot his eyes truly was, but decided not to comment on it. "Well it's always nice getting an invitation for lunch, but I have a feeling this might not be for a joyous occasion?" she said, not speaking too loud as to alert the younglings.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 8:27 pm

As Saoirse came out in the kitchen to cook just as Baal had put the last few plates and cups back where they belonged, he felt that odd whisper again, how it couldnt decide whether to hate the sight of the mix or love her like Baal did. He reached out to ruffle her hair gently, just to seem a little more present than distant like he felt. He stuck around in the kitchen as he let them cook, watching over the process as he noticed how Saoirse had truly grown. He wasnt surprised if she could already cook on her own, but the thought saddened him a little.

Amos would never pass on an opportunity to see Saoirse, his eyes always got this lovestricken look in them whenever she was mentioned. He did try to play it off as if he didnt really care, but that was just the way he was. Arriving at the house, his face lit up as he saw her. It felt like it had been a while, since he had been quite busy with school and so had she. "Come'ere," he just said as he pulled her in for a tight hug, sighing to himself as a small smile spread on his lips. "I've missed you," he whispered to her, looking down as he gently ran his index over her lip. He glanced towards the kitchen and decided to just go for it as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

"I had a feeling you wouldnt want to miss out on an opportunity to learn more about our kind," he said quietly, gesturing to the table before he sat down. He sighed and thought his words through before speaking, though it more seemed like he was listening to something or someone. "When I was given my name, you know the process, I wasnt completely sure what laid behind it. I think Simeon knew the daemon who my middle name originates from," he pondered, frowning as he drew in a deep breath. "And I think he knew that somehow we would break the artifact apart and free him," he said before he looked at Alyssa with quite serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Saoirse felt her cheeks blush as Amos touched her lip. Her heart always beating faster when he was near, but with the scolding she had had last night she was a bit more on edge. However she couldn't deny him a kiss, leaning closer to him as she felt so safe and content this close to him. However perhaps it was best to excuse themselves to her bedroom. "Mum, we're going to my room," she called out, really just wanting some time just to talk with Amos, hear about his week and how it was going with Tyler too. "Keep the door open," Buffy reprimanded her daughter and Saoirse sighed but agreed to it. "C'mon, I got something to show you," she said with a warm smile on her lips as she took his hand only for them to entangle as she pulled him with her.

Buffy listened to the two, but she presumed that neither of the teenagers would do anything rash while their parents were there. She kept cooking, the lunch not fully ready yet, but it would give Alyssa and Baal some time to talk.

Alyssa listened intently, frowning at the words her brother spoke. "Well the name Sionis is very commonly used in daemon history, so it could be anyone," she said with a frown to her brow. She wasn't as worried about Amos and Saoirse spending time alone, and after all it was more important to figure this out with Baal. "Are you hearing voices? Maybe whispers or something that might tell you what this is?" she asked, her expression serious. She looked to Buffy before looking at Baal, leaning over the table. "Does it have any disdain for your family?" she asked carefully, mostly because it was not just about the safety of Baal, but also those around him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Amos noticed how Buffy wanted her to keep the door open, which made him think that they might know by now what was going on. He followed Saoirse to her room where he went to just lie down on her bed with a deep sigh. He told her shortly about school before he got curious about the thing she wanted to show him.

"It might be. But how many of them were loyal priests, only to randomly disappear one day?" he asked, hoping she understood where he was getting at. He looked down as she started asking questions. Of course something in his mind began to tell him to act normal, tell her that he definitely wasnt hearing anything in that sort. He went to the listening state again for a moment before he just nodded reluctantly. "It's not like a voice, it's more like going from just being me to suddenly be bombarded with this whole other point of view. I remember things that happened long before I lived, things with my middle name being whispered over and over," he started explaining but it turned into a mumble when he got to the last few sentences. He looked at Buffy before he looked back at his sister. "I feel mistrust towards Buffy solely based on her being a fenix and Saoirse's light is waking this internal anger," he explained, placing a hand over the artifact. He shook his head, "I know it's not how I feel," he quickly clarified, but that was just to not feel like he was losing himself.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:05 pm

Alyssa nodded, thinking his words through, though she didn't really show it, she was worried on his behalf. If he had anger or resentment inside of him, perhaps staying at home would be much more dangerous. "Well we could look at the records; The priests take vigorous amounts of notes about each member of them," she explained, trying not to think about how he was trying to excuse away what he was feeling wasn't him. Even if it wasn't, the artifact clearly wanted something more, it wanted control. And if it got it one day, who was to say what kind of bloodbath could happen within these walls. "I think you should come with me tonight ... We'll go to the temple and look at the records and perhaps being around your own kind might calm you?" she suggested. For any daemon it always felt a little like going home when being around other of their kind.

Buffy started moving things around, placing a bowl of salad on the table with a separate bowl for tomatoes, remembering how Alyssa didn't like the acidic taste. The empusa noted, but said nothing, only nodding as a small thanks. "Lunch is served!" Buffy called for the two still in Saoirse's room.

Saoirse had shown Amos some of the pictures that Tessa had taken of her in the studio. "You can keep one ... If you'd like?" she suggested, letting him choose if he actually wanted one. Maybe it was weird, but she liked having pictures of those she cared about. She had a pretty good picture of Amos at the beach on her nightstand and a picture of Connor posing funnily at a family dinner. She had several of her other family members as well, but she thought that offering Amos one might make them feel a little closer after all the drama that had happened. Their first time had been something out of this world, and she felt guilty for admitting that to herself. Her mother called and she sighed, getting up from her bed before moving in to join the lunch table, grabbing some condiments from the fridge to put on the table as well.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:33 pm

The suggestion seemed reasonable enough for him. He was a danger to Saoirse as long as whatever it was inside of him was behaving as it did and it pained him to know that he had to go. He looked at Buffy and at least had some relief that he wouldnt be harming her under any circumstances.

Amos' brows flinched in surprise at the photos she pulled out. He grabbed them and started looking through each and every one, unable to hide a small smile from his lips. "Connor's sister Tessa took these?" he asked, more to show that he cared enough about her to learn the names on the other side of the family too. He looked back at the pictures and chose one, where he thought her smile could melt his heart if he stared at it for too long. They were called to lunch and he got up before he seemed to remember something. He grabbed Saoirse's arm and made her turn around as he looked at her. "Tyler and his gf wanted to go out sometime. The other guys are coming too, but I thought you might want to come? Try a night out as a wild teenager?" he asked, narrowing his eyes with a sly smile on his lips. He let her think about it as he grabbed her hand and walked to the kitchen. He helped Saoirse before he sat down, looking at the food on the table. "Looks nice," he said sincerely, looking at Buffy with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:55 pm

"Yeah, she's brilliant behind a camera," Saoirse said with a warm smile, feeling rather happy that he remembered her name. He didn't have to, but she knew he was making an effort, and that alone was enough for her to smile. He picked a picture, making her nod approvingly, mostly because she felt like that picture made her feel more adult looking.
They were called upon and she got up, but then he turned her around. She looked at him a bit surprised, his suggestion making her look down as he seemed to know she couldn't give her answer right away. One thing was hanging around Amos alone, another thing was when his friends were there. Tyler was nice, but he knew they were related, and one of the other guys seemed to have some sort of crush on her. However she wasn't shooting down the idea.
Joining their parents in the dining room, Saoirse smiled at Amos as he helped her with her chair, Buffy eyeing him a little more than usual, but she was simply being protective. "Thank you, Amos, but Saoirse helped cook as well," she said, her eyes softening up a bit. She couldn't hide the fact that she cared for Amos like he was family. He had done so much for them over the last year that she didn't really know where to begin. "Well, dig in," she encouraged them, although she knew Baal wouldn't really want to eat. She leaned over to him, placing a hand on his. "There's a vial in the fridge if you want that instead," she suggested in a soft-spoken voice as Alyssa started handing around the salad.
"I hear you're doing great in school, Saoirse, what was it about that program you have joined?" Alyssa asked, helping the conversation along. "It's an advanced writing class ... My teachers think I have great potential," Saoirse said a little shyly, mostly because she didn't talk about it a lot. It seemed like Amos had told his mother about it. "But it's very tough," she added, shrugging a little as she grabbed some of the breaded tofu, placing it on her plate as she grabbed a slice of bread as well. "They say I might have a chance to study abroad if I keep my grades up like this," she said, although she didn't really want to think about leaving everyone for a whole year.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

Full name : Amadeus Alexander Loviatar
Quote : I always get what I want.

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:05 am

He turned his eyes to Saoirse as Buffy included her in making the lunch, nodding as he seemed to approve. “Well, I’m not surprised if she’s already a master chef at this point,” he chuckled to then reach out for the bowl of salad as Buffy encouraged them. Baal was definitely not much for eating today, he only barely remembered to ingest souls when he needed to. It had more turned into a strict reminder every 12th hour that he had to at least have two if not more vials a day to not go hungry. He nodded at Buffy’s suggestion and sent her a soft smile. Even if he felt like every second was an internal battle, he still managed to find a smile for the person that had his heart.
Amos’ interest was drawn from stuyding Baal, which was probably for the best, when his mother mentioned something he had told her not long ago. He smiled at Saoirse and slowly ate his dinner, though the mention of studying abroad made his smile lose a little of it’s shine. But he also couldnt just let his greed be in the way of her progress. “I think you would do well abroad,” he encouraged her rather maturely, despite how little he liked the thought of her being gone. “Beside, it’s a chance you only get once,” he pointed out, taking a bite off some bread he had taken with his salad.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Buffy knew he was struggling, but there was sadly not much she could do. However she trusted that Alyssa would have a way of at least getting to the bottom of all of this. She felt even more grateful for the empusa as she seemed to handle the conversation and making it more relaxed. Perhaps it came from years of experience, but Buffy believed it was just a pure trait and talent that Alyssa had.
"Oh, you should definitely take that year abroad - It would do wonders for you and I bet you'd get to learn much more than back home," Alyssa said, agreeing with Amos in this matter. Even if her parents were a bit afraid of letting her go, there was no doubt in her mind that Saoirse was more than capable of handling herself. She just needed the chance to blossom and show it off.
"Well for now I guess it's better to just focus on my grades," she said, feeling the support of her family as her mother looked so proud right now. She felt her cheeks rush with a bit of color, not wanting all of the attention on her. "Visits are allowed though, so I at least don't have to be away from you all completely," she said with a small chuckle, eyeing Amos. Would he come visit her if she asked him to? Or would he hate to travel?
"What ever you end up choosing, we'll support you," Buffy said with a small smile on her lips. It was so clear to see how happy she was, despite the circumstances around them. "And of course we'll come visit you - I think it will be harder for me to not have you around," she chuckled, reaching over to place her hand over Baal's. He hadn't said much, but she wanted to show that her words spoke for him as well.  
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 4:08 pm

Sure a year abroad would mean they couldnt see each other every day, but on the other hand, their studies were also quite important. Amos knew that his mother would support him even if he wasnt doing well, but he wanted to make her proud, thus deciding to take his last year a tad more serious than the others. T.J wasnt approving really, but the human had his lot to take care of either way. The mention of visits made him smile warmly as he nodded. He would definitely travel anywhere if it meant he could be with her.
Baal had been absent from most of the conversation but that didnt mean he hadnt been listening. He nodded at Buffy's words as she placed her hand over his. "It might feel like a lot to go away, but we'll be right here when you come back," he said, despite the absent tiredness it seemed that he managed to speak as the caring father he always had been. Amos finished his plate and reached out to grab some more, "This is really good," he said as he got himself another portion of food, looking from Buffy to Saoirse with a warm smile. It felt nice to feel like a family, he had to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Saoirse felt a warmness spread in her chest, chuckling as her father seemed to approve as well. Perhaps she was just a bit scared of the thought. A new place and people she didn't know; It would be scary. But she also knew she could always rely on her family when it counted. "It's quite unusual to have daemon's actually enjoying food in this house; It means a lot," Buffy chuckled, but she didn't blame Baal for not eating.
They finished up their lunch, and Alyssa got up to remove the dirty dishes. Buffy was about to get up as the empusa reprimanded her. "Keep seated, you've cooked, me and Amos will take care of this," she said, sending her son a firm look. She wasn't angry with him, but she did remind him of his manners. Once in the kitchen, Alyssa started to wash off the dishes while Amos could place them in the dishwasher. "Me and Baal will be heading to the temple tonight ... And I do not know when we return," she told him, giving him a heads up. She looked towards the dining room, seeing Saoirse telling her parents about something in her classes before looking at her son once more. "Your sister and her mother shouldn't be alone tonight ... I want you to stay, protect them," she said seriously. Her son knew when she said something like this there was always a good reason, only that she couldn't tell him what it was yet. However they trusted each other, and he could trust that she would tell him everything once it was taken care of. "I hear that Saoirse is grounded for what you and her have been up to ... I'm not scolding you, but if you continue this way you might drive her parents against you," she said in a more quiet voice.
They finished cleaning up before returning to the dining room. Saoirse was looking down at the cloth spread over the wooden dinner table. "Saoirse, we can't just let you out to go to some social event; You are still being punished," Buffy said with a faint sigh. She hated saying no to her daughter, but this was how it was. "Amos will be there, and I haven't seen Tyler in forever," she complained. It was clear that she had asked for permission to go out for the event that Amos had spoken off. "You still need to regain our trust," Buffy said softly. She was not one to get angry or even loose her temper. "I know ..." the trybrid said, looking down once more.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 4:55 pm

Amos went with his mother to the kitchen to handle the dishes. He nodded at the heads up, looking back towards the door before he looked at her, not minding the fact that he had to stay over. "Is it the artifact?" he asked, as he had put some things together and had left the rest to imagination, seeing how Baal was handling it all made it a little obvious though. Her remark about Saoirse made him look down as he frowned, "I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary," he said to defend himself but he sighed and shrugged, "I dont want to say no to her," he then said, knowing it might not be what Alyssa wanted to hear, but he wasnt going to lie.
They returned and he frowned a little as it seemed that Saoirse had decided to ask her parents about the party. He crossed his arms and felt a little bad about suggesting it, but he didnt really know that she had been grounded before his mother mentioned it in the kitchen. "It's fine. There'll be other parties whenever you're allowed to go," he remarked, trying to see if he could somehow mend the situation that he felt he had made by asking her in the first place. Baal had gotten up to go collect some things, but he had definitely been agreeing with Buffy when he was there.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 5:11 pm

"I know," Alyssa sighed, placing a hand on her son's cheek briefly, letting him know that whatever he decided to do was his own choices. "But getting some distance might be healthy if she is to leave for a while at some point," she added. The last thing she wanted was a whole year where Amos wouldn't be able to be himself. Whatever he did behind closed doors was his own to manage, but she was afraid that him coming of age. Soon a suggestion of a mate would come, and she worried he would neglect that. Of course it didn't matter who he saw on the side, it was all about who he had children with.
Saoirse looked at Amos as he entered, she could see he felt a bit of remorse even suggesting it. The corners of her lips turned downwards, but she nodded looking at her mother. She then looked at her father, feeling her brows furrow with wonder. "Daddy, are you going somewhere?" she asked, feeling a bit nervous to ask. She hadn't been blind to how distant her father had been for the last couple of weeks. It felt strange, but she wanted to be mature about it and trust that her parents would tell her if something was wrong.
"Your father is just coming with me to the temple, we got some late night work to finish," Alyssa assured her niece, a brief smile appearing on her lips. She had started smiling more after Simeon was gone, as if she had reclaimed some of her past self, but she didn't know if she would ever be like that again. "Buffy, I hope you don't mind Amos staying over - I don't like leaving him home alone if I have other options," she said. While it was a white lie, there was some truth to it too. She always blamed herself for working so hard, not having much time to spare on her one and only son, but she hoped he could understand one day.
Saoirse's eyes glimmered, looking at Amos with a warm smile. Could he really sleep over? She felt her heart rate increase a little, but it was mostly from the joy of having him here. "Sure, I'll make the sofa nice and comfy," Buffy said, before her daughter got any ideas. However the trybrid couldn't contain herself, still smiling. Even though she wouldn't be sleeping next to him, he would still be in the house - still be close to her.
Alyssa turned to look at her brother. "We should go now," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:21 pm

Baal looked up as Saoirse spoke to him, his expression turning quite serious but it seemed that Alyssa decided to speak for him. He wanted to tell her the truth, that everyone knew he would eventually lose the battle in his mind, and even if it would only be a moment, it was a moment of danger he wasnt risking. Not when they had risked everything to have their daughter in their life. Amos sent Buffy an apologetic smile, tilting his head to the side. “She worries I’ll host some wild party and trash the apartment,” he said rather casually with a shrug; even if it was a full lie. He wouldnt do something that would disappoint his mother in that way, even if he was rebellious by nature, the bond with his mom was the strongest he had had all his life.
He then looked at Saoirse with a brught smile, to then look at Buffy, “I can do that myself, just give me a blanket and a pillow,” he assured her. He remembered the times he had slept on the sofa, sometimes with Connor’s feet in his face because the two of them wanted to stick around and help with the baby. Now it was a whole different thing.
It was time to leave, but Baal couldnt shake the feeling he had inside. He went to Saoirse and carefully grabbed her hands in his, to then look at his daughter. “I wont be gone for long. I’ll make sure to call you and tell you all about the boring things I’ll be doing,” he assured her. Giving her hands a soft squeeze, he knew he couldnt make it a goodbye, even if it was. He wanted to hug her close just one last time but he couldnt. He smiled at her and touched her cheek gently, before he moved away. What probably felt the worst was because he knew that Buffy knew it would be some time, she probably also knew that they couldnt get emotional. He went to her and kissed her forehead in a tender kiss, looking down at her as he gently cupped her face, “I love you,” he said in a gentle tone, running his thumb along her cheekbone. Now he could go. Go and get better for his family. He ruffled Amos’ hair on the way out, but didnt have to say a word. And surprising it didnt seem to piss off the young daemon as it usually would.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 11:02 pm

Hearing her son find an excuse was probably good enough, Alyssa just didn't like lying to Buffy if she could avoid it. The empusa went to the door, nodding to her son in approval as Baal took his goodbyes.
Saoirse was clearly a bit confused, but she just nodded at his words. "I love you daddy, don't work too hard," she said, a smile on her face as she looked at the way her father held her hands. Had he ever done this before? She wanted to hug him, but she wasn't oblivious to how he seemed to constrain himself, so she thought he had a lot on his mind. "When you get home we can have a day just for the two of us," she promised, leaning in to kiss him carefully on his cheek as a sort of goodbye.
Buffy was next, and she smiled at Baal, her flames always so bright when he was nearby. "I love you too, my Belial," she said in a sweet whisper, however she had to be strong and not give anything away. She savored the moment, feeling his hands on her face as she knew it would be a while before she would see him again. "Return to us safely," she whispered, turning her head and kissing his hand cupping her face. She had nothing but love for him, and she knew that him leaving was the safest option. However Buffy also knew that the days to come would be the hardest she had to face, because she wouldn't really have anyone to talk to about it - except perhaps her aunt.
Alyssa was waiting patiently and as Baal seemed ready to go she nodded at the family. "Behave," she said, a faint smile cracking her facade as she looked at her son; her pride and joy.
Saoirse went over to her mother, feeling that she was upset, but she didn't understand why. Her father would return soon enough and things would be as they always were.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 11:30 pm

His daughters promise made him smile but it was a sort of sad smile, but also happy at the same time. He did notice how Alyssa was smiling which made him comment on it as soon as they got out; But he mostly just said that it was nice to see her smile again. After all, he knew her before Simeon and did get to watch how he broke her down. Maybe there were some blid spots he had missed when he had made out the good outcome over the bad.

Amos was a little perplexed to see Alyssa not just smile once but twice. He frowned a little as it was just him, Saoirse and Buffy now, scratching his neck a little. “I didnt know she had gotten so happy after Simeon died,” he remarked but it wasnt a bad thing. He stretched for a second before he looked at Saoirse. “Wanna watch some tv?” He asked, but frankly he would do whatever, as long as it was with her.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 11:40 pm

Alyssa ignored the remark, returning to her stoic self. She found showing emotions to be almost straining on her, but she had started to realize who she had been without Simeon. It had always been about him not breaking her, but it seemed like he had. Funny how things had turned out.

Buffy nodded at Amos' remark, as she had seemed to notice it as well. It was good to see that there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for all of them in the end. "You kids can do whatever you want ... I think I'll head to bed," she said, leaning over to kiss Saoirse's forehead as goodnight, turning to Amos and touching his cheek lightly. It was clear she was deciding to put some trust back in him, despite what had happened. Besides she hoped that this would also remind him that she actually did care for him.
Saoirse bid her mother goodnight, turning to look at Amos with a smile on her lips. "I honestly feel a little tired ... Maybe we could just go watch a movie on my computer?" she suggested, reaching down to take his hand now that her mother had gone to bed. Of course she couldn't just jump him, but she missed having him close. "If we fall asleep in my bed we'll have an excuse," she whispered, chuckling a bit to herself. Amos was rubbing off on her a bit, being more adventurous and rebellious. She held his hand, waiting for what he truly wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 pm

As Buffy seemed to rather want to sleep, Amos told her to sleep well before he felt her touch his cheek before she left. He looked at Saoirse as she spoke, smiling and nodding at her suggestion. He entangled his fingers with hers, pulling her a little closer to him though his mother's words rang in his mind. Maybe it was best not to betray Buffy's trust by doing something reckless. "Alright, let's go," he said as he gestured for her to go so he could follow. They went to her room and he sat down on the bed again before he made a short sigh. "How did they find out?" he asked as he looked at her a little puzzled. Surely it couldnt just be something she had blurted out, he wouldnt think she would muster to do that. There had to have been a reason for them to figure it out, which wasnt a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:49 pm

She felt the pull, making her smile and her heart beat faster. Sometimes it pained her that he couldn't do this more often, but for now she was happy. Going to her room she let go of his hand shortly, moving over to her desk where she grabbed the laptop. It wasn't anything special, but it was good for work, and Tessa had given her a hard drive full of movies of all kinds. His question made her sigh, placing the laptop on her bed before walking over to him. She stood in front of him, reaching her hand up to touch his hair gently, moving some of the curls around.
"I had learnt something in biology, something about a woman's body and I asked my mother about it ... And Connor had mentioned it and ... I don't know, everything is still so strange to me, Amos," she said, not really knowing how to explain it. She wanted to know everything, she wanted to understand and learn until there was nothing left to read or observe. Slowly but surely she spoke about the conversation she had had with her mother in the kitchen the night before, how they had reacted and scolded her. All she had wanted was to be honest with them, but they felt like she had betrayed them somehow, or at least that was how it felt to her.
"They started asking me stuff about being safe and ... And my mother can always read me like an open book," she sighed, shrugging as she looked down. "I told you I couldn't lie, I'm sorry," she whispered, feeling like she had betrayed him too. He had wanted it to be a secret, one for them, but for her it was hard not to tell her parents when they asked her so directly.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:44 pm

//Topic ended//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family troubles   Family troubles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family troubles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2