Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

If things had been different [AU + cw]

Go down 

If things had been different [AU + cw] Empty
PostSubject: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 6:18 pm

cw: sexual themes

He pushed her up against the wall, lifting her up, hoping she would wrap her legs around him. His lips were busy, tracing every part of her neck, leaving her loving bites against her skin. They had just gotten home from a night out, and he felt the slight buzz of alcohol in his system, always making him more affectionate. "Come on, Ellie, you don't have to be quiet," he chuckled teasingly against her neck, biting down on her warm skin. By Koric, he wished he could always have her this close, his hands moving up to cup her breast over her shirt. "Mars is at his mother's place," he hummed softly. Him and Cecilia were working things out, sharing custody pretty much fifty-fifty, and it meant that he wasn't smothered in being the sole caretaker of his kid.
Him and Cecilia had broken off on friendly terms, mostly because she had felt there wasn't really anything between them anymore. She had moved on, and while James in the beginning had thought he would stay single for a while, he had soon found himself in a hurricane of emotions. He had always fancied Elora, she was kind and a good friend, but after his break up with Cecilia, he had gotten those old lurking feelings back. One thing had let to another, and they were basically seeing each other on a weekly basis by now. Elora was still a human, the Aelius family had not succeeded in gaining so much control in the daemon world as they had hoped, so most had reclined to a more subtle life.
Last thing he heard Raziela was off traveling with her wife Dahria, seeing the world and experiencing as much as they could together. Andrew and Valerie had just moved in together, finding out that they indeed did bud heads a lot, but that it only made them closer. Simeon and Alyssa had gotten a divorce, but despite it all they seemed to have figured out a way to stay friendly at least, and Alyssa had supposedly taken a new lover. Jasper was ... Still a bit of a mess to figure out, but he was a good man at the end of the day and by rumors James had heard that the daemon had fallen for a wealthy vampyre.
James' hands moved down, grabbing harder around Elora's thighs, sighing as he pressed his groin to hers, his lips moving down her neck and kissing her down the valley of her chest, despite it still being clothed. "I want you," he mumbled against her shirt, his grip tightening around her, holding her closer. He always tried to keep in mind that she was still human, but they had ended in situations where he had left quite a few marks on her. She never seemed to mind it, and whenever it happened, he would spend the next week tending her, or sending her flowers and chocolates. "Please, Ellie," he whispered, looking up at her with big puppy dog eyes. He was always like that, seeking consent before moving further. If she did he would lift her away from the wall, carrying her in to the living room and sitting her down on the soft seat. He pulled off his shirt in a swift move, pushing her skirt up as he sat down on his knees in front of her. He could smell her pheromones so clearly, making him wild with need, but he at least tried to contain himself.
One of his hands moved up her thigh, his fingers light as feathers over her skin. His long hair was a bit messy from the wind outside, looking up at her with his boyish grin on his lips. Leaning in, he placed a sweet delicate kiss against her treasure on the outside of her panties, groaning softly as he pressed his face closer, his nose pressing against her clothed bell. "Fuck, why do you always have to smell so good," he growled against her sex, sticking his tongue out to lick her up her hidden opening, making him groan softly. Chuckling lightly, he rested his cheek against the inside of her thigh, looking up at her. He was a little light headed from the drinking, but it never held him back before.
"Hey, we - uhm - we care about each other, right?" he said, suddenly feeling a little nervous. They hadn't really talked about this being exclusive or even a relationship. However he just found himself liking her more and more, so he just wanted to check in where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 9:45 pm

A deep sigh left her lips as she couldnt help but follow his lead. They had been doing this for a while now. She couldnt remember how it started but once it did, she wondered how she had been able to live without it. She had always had an eye for him, but the same lack of parents she had had regardless, had made commitment scary for her. She had no idea hiw the rest of the Aeliuses could do it so effortlessly. “Just keep doing what you’re doing,” she whispered longingly, closing her eyes while her hands where pulling at him to get closer if he wasnt already. Nothing seemed close enough. “You still have neighbours,” she mumbled a little shyly, even if Mars wasnt around, there had been that one time where the neighbours hadnt been happy about all the noise. Everything seemed to be going so fast and yet so slow. His kisses were teasing to her because she just wanted him already. Things tended to get a little rough rather quick, but she actually liked that a lot. That he was unable to control himself around her and just acted on instinct. She bit her lip as his tone was almost like he was begging her. “Then take me,” she whispered back in a sweetened tone.
She felt the soft texture behind her as he laid her down, opening her legs for him so he had free access once he had taken his shirt off. She looked at him with vulnerable eyes as her hand gently touched his face while he seemed to be preoccupied with her lower region. She adored him in a way she couldnt describe. How happy he always seemed to be, the way he was always so affectionate, as a friend and lover. “It’s so you always have a reason to have your nose down between my legs,” she said in a sweet tone, moaning in delight at the feeling of his warm tongue. At first she had been a little careful with what she said, but she had opened up by a lot now, in all ways. She hadnt even thought she was ever going to be intimate with someone in this way, but he had just torn down all her defenses. His question made her twitch her eyebrows a little confused, sitting up a little as she looked down at him. She cupped his face between her hands and felt the rough scruff that was on it’s way. “What do you mean?” She asked, shifting between his eyes. No change meant no ability to worry about, so eyecontact wasnt something that scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:31 pm

Oh how he loved it when she tugged at his hair, making him grit his teeth as he wanted to just skip it all and get right to it, but he also found himself spellbound by her. He couldn't just take her, he needed permission, and as she granted it to him he could barely contain himself. He was falling in love with her, not just her body, but her whole being. How she could always think of something new to talk about, or when she told stories of her studies. He loved all of it, and perhaps that was part of why her scent was so alluring to him. The closer a bond he got to someone, the more familiar their scent became, and though he knew it so well by now, he swore he would never grow tired of it.
As she sat up at his question he suddenly felt more nervous, especially as she asked him to elaborate. His eyes just stared at her chocolate brown ones for a while, trying to figure out what to say. "Well, as in ... I really like you, Ellie, and it just has me thinking things sometimes," he tried to explain, but it probably sounded a little perverted. Breathing out he placed a kiss against her inner thigh, relishing in her scent just to get some courage. "Like ... What it would be like to, I don't know, introduce you to Mars as, like, my girlfriend," he swung out there, his hands massaging her legs gently as he sat there on the floor. This was kind of a make or break situation for him, mostly because he had been rather apprehensive about showing his affection for Elora whenever Mars was around. The last thing he wanted was to confuse his kid, and he would wait until it felt ready to be spoken about. Maybe it was the upcoming holidays that were making him more sentimental, but he was really head over heels for her.
"You don't have to answer anything of course, I get that it's a big step ... And of course I would never force the role of stepmom on you, don't worry ... I just -" he sounded a little desperate at this point, moving his hand up to place over her own that was against his cheek. "Gods, what I'm trying to say is that I feel ready for the next step and I just wanted to hear where you stood?" They had been taking it slow for the most part, not really calling each other anything except for small nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:39 pm

Hearing him say that he liked her made her heart ache in such a nice way that she only seemed to want more off. She thought it was quite obvious that what she felt for him wasnt just something that she could throw away. But maybe it was for the best to talk it out before getting Mars involved, such as he suggested. She swallowed hard and frowned a little. It was quite obvious that she cared deeply for Mars, but she only worried that he would find it weird. Sure he had to know at this point that his parents were broken up, but she was Auntie Ellie!
She drew in a deep breath, looking at him with serious eyes, feeling herself sober up a little. “James.... You are the most amazing man I’ve ever gotten to spend my time with. When I’m with you, I feel complete,” she confessed, moving her tumb along his cheekbone in soft motion. Maybe it was time to lay out the cards and really make him understand her standpoint. “Before you, I hadnt ever known what it felt like to want somebody, why I feel like I need you so close to me and why my stomach feels like a cage with a thousand storming butterflies,” she explained, chuckling a little as she felt silly, but she also meant every word. “You’ve shown me what real desire feels like. I’ve never felt as drawn to anyone as I have with you,” she said, feeling her eyes tear up a little. “That’s where I stand. Where I’m completely and fully in love with you, James Wesley,”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:50 pm

James felt his heart rate increase, because he wasn't too good at serious talk, but he had been the one to bring it up. He just felt like he needed stability in his life, and Elora was providing him with that. She was always there for him, and he was always there for her. Plus she was great with Mars, and the kid already adored her, so it wouldn't be strange. But he just had to know, know if it would lead to something or if it would just stay at this friends-with-benefits type of situation they had landed themselves in.
As she spoke he just looked up at her in awe, hearing her speak about the emotions that he could feel so clearly through her skin. One thing was what he felt, another was what the person interpreted that feeling as. Then she said what he had hoped to hear all along, but had been scared to even confess. He pushed himself up on his knees, pressing his lips to hers as his hands grabbed her hips. "I love you too, Eloaria," his whispered against her lips. It wasn't often he called her by her full name, but when he did it was clear he was being sincere. His lips moved gently against hers, one of his hands moving down to her thigh once more, squeezing her soft skin as his jaw tensed. She could drive him absolutely mad. "So I guess I have to ask, huh?" he chuckled, his fingers trickling down to her core, teasing her over the fabric of her underwear as he felt his breath halter at the feeling. "Will you be my girlfriend then?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 4:04 pm

She hadnt even realized what she had confessed as their lips connected. It all just came from her heart and she felt so open and vulnerable, that she couldnt do anything but wrap her arms close around him and seek his comfort. His lips were soft but his whisper was so sweet that she gasped softly as her eyes opened to look at him. He loved her too? Her hands grabbed a little at him, her nails softly digging into his skin now that he wasnt wearing a shirt. She returned every kiss, eager for his love and affection. His hands squeezing her thighs made her sigh through her nose as her lips were far too preoccupied with his lips. "Hmmm?" she hummed, moaning as he touched her lower region. She knew she had soaked through her panties at this point, there was no denying it. "There's nothing more I want right now than to be your girlfriend," she admitted, leaning in to press their lips together once again. She wasnt going to let go of him, so as she laid down, she tugged at him to follow. "I love you," she said, feeling her eyes well up a little bit from the emotions that roared inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Just feeling how turned on she was made him groan against her lips, but nothing could compare to hearing her agree to become his girlfriend. He pressed his lips to hers, following her down on his rather big couch as his fingers carefully slid her panties to the side, touching her bell so delicately, spreading around her juices. Her words, made him pull away as he looked in to her eyes, a warm smile on his lips, his cheeks a little red from the heat they were sharing, not to mention the mess of his hair. moving his middle and ring finger down to her entrance he hummed, pushing in to her carefully. "Say it again," he pleaded, moving terribly slow, but he could feel how ready she really was. It was always like this when they got in to it, always ready for each other as if they were moving at exactly the same speed.
Reaching in as far as he could, he curled his fingers, rubbing against her sweet spot in an almost agonizingly slow pace, but he was going to speed up soon enough, he just wanted a bit of intimacy. "Is all this for me, kitten?" he whispered, pulling his fingers out to look at how they glistened in the dim light of the living room. Moving his fingers up to his lips, he sucked them clean, before returning them to her core, this time pressing in with no hesitation. He loved pleasing her, hearing her moan in pure pleasure as she couldn't hold back. Fuck it if they got a noise complaint, the neighbors didn't even know what good sex was supposed to sound like. He leaned down, connecting their lips in a tender dance, his mouth opening up and his tongue out to lick at hers. He wasn't going to go easy on her tonight, frankly because she sounded so heavenly, but also after their little talk. She was his girlfriend now, he didn't have to hold back anymore.
"Are you going to cum already?" he mumbled against her lips, groaning as he felt her walls squeeze around his fingers, making him grin. His thumb now joined the fun, running in delicate circles around her little nub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If things had been different [AU + cw]   If things had been different [AU + cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

If things had been different [AU + cw]
Page 1 of 1