Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Childhood sweethearts EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Childhood sweethearts EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Childhood sweethearts EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Childhood sweethearts EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Childhood sweethearts EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Childhood sweethearts

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

Childhood sweethearts Empty
PostSubject: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 2:02 am

@Eliza <3

It was quite early in the morning, Deacon was just picking up some coffee for Frankie. Getting used to being with someone the way he was with Frankie was definitely a challenge he hadnt faced before. But he would be the biggest pussy to ever give up, so it kind of stuck for now. It wasnt even that he minded being close or doing all the sweet stuff, it was just the mere thought, the responsibility and all that. It was all so serious and he just couldnt wrap his head around it. It reminded him of that feeling he buried down back when he met Eliza. The scary thoughts that could have changed his mind. As he was on his way to the shop, he thought he saw someone he recognized, someone who had actually just been on his mind. "Eliza?" he called with a surprised furrow of his brows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:25 am

Eliza had just landed today, and she still felt the effects of jetlag making her feel weird. She was on her way to grab some coffee for herself as well as Thomaz who was currently sleeping on her couch in her apartment. She was actually making decent money, some agency had found her through the pictures Gerard had taken of her and Xalvador. It felt like her life was heading in the right way. And yet, she still had a hard time functioning some days. She would loch herself in her room, shaking and crying from the memories of the vampyre. But today was a good day, she just knew it. Walking down the streets she felt that Churchill had changed quite a bit in her absence. Every news outlet was either speaking of or mentioning the pillar in South.
Then she heard a familiar voice, one she could recognise in a heartbeat. Turning around there he was. The young guy she had once promised to marry. He looked good. Still wearing that red hoodie. A smile on her lips she decided to approach him. "Hi Deacon," she said. She still hadn't forgiven herself for what had happened between them. Even if it had been out of their hands. She pulled him in for a careful and friendly hug letting go rather fast. "Wow, uhm, how have you been?" She asked, rather surprised at the fact that he smelled like himself. His hair was a bit longer though, but it was as messy as ever.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 1:07 pm

“Oh shit,” he just exclaimed as he realized it actually was her, a bright smile spreading on his lips as he went to greet her. The hug felt a little awkward but then again what had happened had just changed so much. Though not the warm feelings he remembered so fondly. “Uhhh, that’s a broad question. And it’s so good to see you. Well I already told you that I moved here. And not much have changed,” he said as he scratched the back of his neck, feeling a little bit of butterflies, of course he still would. Totally leaving out the fact that a lot had in fact changed, because he had somehow managed to get himself a girlfriend! But that felt a little odd to mention to somone you were supposed to marry. “How about you? Werent you out traveling?” He then asked. Of course he had made sure to keep up with her life too, despite it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 1:15 pm

He was the same. That same goofy smile and the way he seemed to just know how to make her happy just by being there. She still loved him, she couldn't deny that, but she was also not out to spoil his life. "Well your hair is getting pretty long," she chuckled. It did feel a little awkward, but it was also just so familiar. They had grown up together, and she just felt safe around him - was that really so bad? "Yeah, I just got home today, pretty jetlagged still, but you know how I can't really sleep after a flight," she said, looking down with a faint smile on her lips. She had missed him. But how did she say that without it sounding desperate?
"You know, I was just going to get some coffee; Do you wanna join? We could catch up and stuff?" she suggested, although she could understand if he wasn't interested. Maybe it was because of everything with Xalvador, but seeing Deacon did bring back a lot of emotions. Emotions she didn't try to think too much about. "I mean, only if you're not too busy."
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 2:08 pm

He looked up at a loose strand of hair in his face as she mentioned the length. “Yeah well, you used to cut it back then and I dont really trust just any hairdresser,” he chuckled but it was true. He had hated growing up and never getting the cut he wanted. The mention of jetlag made him chuckle. “It’s understandable, I would have been the exact same if I’m honest,” he admitted. He had missed her too but it would definitely be weird to just blurt out. But the way his smile was softened probably gave it away.
Her suggestion made him hum as he checked his phone. If he was lucky then Frankie would still be sleeping for a little while and he hadnt woken her up to say where he was going. “I could sit down for a cup, sure,” he said but it didnt really seem like a wise idea, not with their history and the fact that he was seeing someone. But with Eliza he felt like he was in a grey area. Not really friends, not really lovers, just the feeling of belonging and some sort of love.
After finding a table and placing their orders he breathed out in a calm manner. “So where did you go this time? I’ve only seen small teasers and hints, but I’m dumb as shit so I cant figure it out,”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 2:23 pm

"I can cut it for you any time you want," she said rather sincerely. It felt good to see him, even if it stung a little sometimes. So much had happened since then and right now she was just starting to find her own way. Maybe someday, somehow, somewhere they would end up together, but now wasn't the time.
He agreed to grab some coffee with her, and the small walk there felt a little weird. Perhaps because they weren't really sure about where they stood in all of this. Pulling out her chair she sat down, placing her small clutch on the table between them. She looked a bit different, perhaps it was her hair that was now cut short and styled or maybe it was that she was dressing a lot nicer. Her family had always had plenty of money, but she had always dressed rather modest. Only now it seemed that she was letting loose and trying new things. Giggling at his words she shook her head no. He wasn't dumb, even though he always called himself that.
"Buenos Aires," she said, chuckling as she felt silly. It had always been so easy with Deacon, she never had to worry about feeling stupid or doing something wrong. He was just always there for her. "It's really nice this time of year, if you ignore the occasional rainy days," she said, looking up as their coffee got served. She added her sugar and milk, stirring it until it was evenly mixed. "I did a shoot over there; And don't tell anyone, but they were really interested in me maybe doing a commercial," she said, pulling up in a big proud smile. She was giddy and excited about what was to come. Blowing on her coffee she looked out on the streets of people. "Things have really changed, huh?" she said in a soft murmur before looking back at Deacon. "Except you I guess," he seemed to be her only constant in this world. Reaching over the table she touched his jaw. "Are you trying to grow a beard?" she chuckled, seeing as he hadn't shaved.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 4:24 pm

“I might take you up on that offer,” he warned her before they went off to get their coffee. It was like the awkward feeling had either slowly dissolved or just buried itself for now. And it actually felt quite nice to be in her company once more.
But he did notice how different she was now. Not that it was a bad thing. He had always thought that she might have cared too much about whether people cared about the clothes she wore or not. But maybe pointing that out now would just feel like some off hand comment that wasnt really needed. It was better to start off from somewhere. “Argentina though? Shit, then it must feel like coming back to a solid winter here. I’m always freezing a lot whenever I come back here after visiting my parents,” he chuckled.
It was really not hard for Deacon to seem interested in everything that she had to say. Because he really wanted to know and hear whether things were well or not. They didnt communicate often other than a few texts and updates which he didnt feel quite as happy about.
“So you’re going back there again?” He asked, his smile growing a little as she seemed so proud. He was really happy for her. This was good. He hadnt even touched his coffee yet but he rarely put anything extra in it anyway. He watched her look out on the people. As she looked back he frowned a little at her words and scoffed as he was ready to object. But then she reached out and touched his face. There was a certain nostalgia in it and he felt like moving his face out of her reach just because he remembered how he’d do that and she’d reach out after him and they’d chuckle. But things were different now. He let her touch his face. “I remember the last try. It was all patchy and weird,” he chuckled, then frowning a bit. “Think I should give it another try?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 4:44 pm

"Yeah, it's pretty cold here in Churchill, but hopefully the weather will get better the closer we get to Summer," she said, having a hopeful tone in her voice. It was good he had caught her on a good day, she felt at ease and not constantly worrying about being followed. "Mhmm," she hummed, drinking her coffee as he asked his question. "But in a couple of months, I want to stay home for a while, load up on energy and sleep." Besides that there was another reason for her return. She wanted to see Xalvador, and he was barely replying to any of her texts. She knew it was stupid still wanting to work things out, but he was just one of those guys that you had to have in your life, and she was so sure about it.
Chuckling, just feeling his face in her palm, she ran her fingers over his jaw before letting go. "I remember that fiasco, you looked like a bum and my brother started giving you cardboard boxes to prepare you for your homelessness," she chuckled, knowing it wasn't funny, but it also was so bizarre. Her brother and Deacon had been pretty good friends before she had come in to the picture. "But sure, give it a go - But I don't think it's going to last long because it'll drive you insane," she pointed out, knowing how much it had scratched when he had had it last time.
Breathing out she smiled to herself. This was nice. "I was wondering if you'd maybe go out for drinks one of these days? I mean, I can bring Thomaz too if you don't want it to feel like some weird date," she suggested. She knew the two had it out for each other at times, but in reality they acted so much like brothers. "He could really use a friend these days."
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:07 pm

“A bum? You’re so rude!” He exclaimed in utter surprise but he was like that anytime the story was brought up. Frankly it had just been him so damned stubborn that he refused to remove it even after it hadnt turned out how he had wanted it. The mention of her brother made him chuckle though. They did get along quite well up until the betrorhal. Bet then again, how many brothers actually did feel comfortable with their friends being in love with their sister?
“Nah you’re right. I guess I’m just not meant for the bearded life,” he said with a sigh. He lifted his cup to take a sip, liking the bitter taste quite a lot. But as she suggested they’d go out for drinks, he felt a little tense but kept it cool. Like going out for a coffee was probably enough to make people raise their eyebrows if they knew Deacon, but drinks? However if there even was a chance that he could say no to her, it wasnt now. “Yeah sure, but I’m not sure Thomaz will be too thrilled to see me. We did get in a bit of a fight last time we met,” he then said as he tried to think about back then and what had happened for it to get like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:16 pm

"I know the two of you haven't been getting along, but the two of us aren't together anymore, so there shouldn't be anymore bad blood, right?" ouch, that stung. Saying out loud that they weren't a thing was just like cutting open her stomach. Breathing out she shook her head. Maybe she just felt bad for ruining the friendship they had had when they were younger. "You can bring some of your friends, I'll bring some of mine and we can have a good night all of us - I mean what else am I going to spend my model money on?" and although it was a joke, she did have a point. It wasn't like she needed money, she had inherited quite the sum when her parents died, more than most people would even make in a lifetime. "Please, Deacy, I just really miss having you as my best friend," such a simple plea that had so many layers. She just missed having him around and was that a crime?
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:30 pm

Yeah the reminder wasnt really that nice. But on the other hand it was also very much needed because he thought of Frankie and looked down. He felt a little guilty because he was hanging out with the girl he had been supposed to marry; Someone he hadnt ever mentioned for his friends. It was just too sore of a topic and Mickey probably wouldnt have waited a second to dig in. And again, what would Frankie say?
He might have seemed a little too conflicted and her plea made him look up. “Alright alright,” he then said as he flashed a smile. Surely it could work out. Right? “I know a few people, you’ll be happy to meet them,” he assured her. But it was a disaster in the making wasnt it? Just that either they both knew it and chose it anyway or they were truly oblivious and naive from the feeling of nostalgia and home in one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:40 pm

Clapping her hands together she made a happy sound, feeling like this could work out. It was just a group of friends going out, and she had a hope that this might be the way that she could have it all. Looking at the clock she sighed. "I should get going; I don't want my brother flipping his sleep schedule too much - But I'll text you with some dates and we'll see, alright?" she said, getting up from her chair. She grabbed her clutch, coffee and gave Deacon a small smile. "It really was good seeing you," she smiled, leaning down to kiss his cheek, even if it wasn't what friends did. She had just been greeted a lot like that over the last few months.
Then she headed off, skipping a bit because she felt so excited.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:40 pm

Back home at Deacon's apartment, Frankie had woken up alone in his bed. It still felt weird to get used to sleeping next to someone, but she did like it. The only problem she had right now was the fact that Deacon seemed to almost refuse to talk about anything serious. She just wanted to know if this was a relationship, she wanted to know where they stood and in general she just needed to hear him say something besides the fact that he loved her. She loved him too, but love didn't just fix everything, they needed to talk about stuff too.
Stealing one of his t-shirts, she went in to the kitchen, opening the fridge to pull out some cucumber that she just started snacking on. Maybe he just needed space? She had practically moved in at this point, although she did have her own apartment. But it just didn't feel like home to her anymore, not after those guys had forced their way in. She had even tried selling the couch, but it didn't change the feeling of the room.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:30 pm

It seemed it was set in stone. Deacon didnt really see a problem with it at all, in fact he thought it could only go well. Nodding at her words, he got up too. “Most def,” he agreed. Her saying she liked seeing him just somehow made him so happy. “I’ve missed you too,” he admitted, trying to make it seem like some offhand last note rather than something as genuine as his words were. Once she had left, he stood for a bit and smiled to himself. But then he remembered that Frankie most definitely had woken up. Getting her a coffee and something for her to eat.
Coming back home, he called out for her before he went to see her in the kitchen. Handing her the coffee, he placed a quick soft kiss on her cheek. “Goodmorning pretty. Did you sleep well?” He asked, gently touching her arm, placing the bag with food on the counter. “Brought you something if you’re hungry.”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 11:01 pm

Was she liking staying with Deacon? Yes. Did she like the uncertainty of it all? No, not really. She hadn't even dared telling Mickey about this relationship, if you could even call it that. They had had sex one time, and now she was starting to worry if he just had needed to get her out of his system. He called out her name, and it still gave her tingles, seeing him as he came in to the kitchen she frowned. "Is that lipstick on your cheek?" she asked, blinking a few times. No. No this couldn't be happening right now. She shook her head, walking past him and in to the bedroom to get dressed. She couldn't even handle watching him right now. This was how it had started out with Gareth. I just ran in to an old friend, was the daemons excuse back then, am I not allowed to have friends? She felt her emotions raging inside of her as she just changed out of his clothes.
This was ridiculous. She had been living in some fantasy world where guys never did anything to hurt girls. She had hoped that maybe the fact that he had been a virgin would deter him from doing shit like this, but apparently all men were trash to her. She just couldn't win, huh?
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 11:47 pm

Her question caught him a little off guard but then he realized. Sighing he watched her walk off, drying his cheek off with the back of his hand before he followed her. “Frankie it’s nothing like that,” he said but he wasnt even sure how he was going to explain it to her. He wasnt sure if she was ignoring him or just getting far into her own head. How was he even going to bounce out of that if she was already overthinking the whole situation. “Talk to me, please,” he pleaded. He had never really pleaded for anything not like this.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptyFri May 14, 2021 11:53 pm

As he followed her she was already struggling with putting on her pants. Was she really just doomed to be nothing in other's eyes? "Alright, I'll talk," she muttered, pacing a bit. It seemed like that was her go-to whenever she felt out of her mind. She stopped to look at him, her eyes hurt and worried. If history was repeating itself she at least wanted to be sure. "Are you seeing someone else?" she just had to ask, feeling her heart break a little. She could spot a liar, she had dealt with her fair share of them. "Deac, I fucking love you, alright, and I don't love anyone ... I- If you have any doubts then talk with me," she pleaded, because she was clearly hurting just imagining who had kissed his cheek. Maybe it was nothing like he said, but she just needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:06 am

Seeing her pace back and forth was fine, but he was worried what she was thinking right now. However her question, as confusing as it was didnt make him hesitate. “No I’m not seeing anyone but you,” he said truthfully. There was no lie in his words because he wasnt really seeing Eliza, not like anything more than an old friend with memories. “I do have doubts but it’s not about us or anything like that,” he then said reaching out to grab her hands and make her face him. “It’s a really complicated story. And I think if I tell you it now while you’re upset, it’s only going to get worse. But look at me. Do I look like I’m lying to you now?”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:12 am

He wasn't seeing anyone, but what he said next didn't really calm her down. She had her own doubts, most of them revolving around the fact that she clearly had trust issues. However as he took her hands she could do nothing but look at him, seeing how he seemed to open up. Her eyes were wet, but no tears had fallen yet. She was just so scared that he was going to be over with her in a heartbeat, but who could really blame her with her experiences?
"No, you're not lying," she replied in a hoarse voice, trying to not let her emotions spill over and in to her vocal chords. But it was hard. "I'm sorry," she managed to mutter, letting go of his hands to wrap her arms around him. It wasn't fair she was taking her insecurities out on him, but it wasn't like she had actually tried a healthy relationship before either. Burying her face in the nape of his neck she just breathed in his scent, her shoulders trembling a little. It was pretty clear now that she had fallen hard for him, and that it scared her a lot. And yet despite that she couldn't just drop everything and leave him. "I'm just fucked up, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:37 am

Hearing her say that he wasnt lying was calming him down and he hadnt even realized he had been getting upset either before he noticed the tears in her eyes. He felt bad because he felt like it was his fault, he had given her reason to doubt him. Shaking his head he wrapped his arms around her. He held her close and lifted a hand to place against the back of her head. He kissed the sie of her head a few times, listening to her faint words. “I get that Franks, I’m the same,” he assured her, pressing her a little closer. Once he was sure she had calmed down a little he seemed reluctant for a second but in the end he decided to do it. “I’ll tell you the complicated story. And then you can decide whether you’d... you’d rather dump me or stick around,” he said, trying not to sound hopeless. Then he sat down with her and told her the whole story. How he had met Eliza, how he had truly believed he wouldnt have to look for anyone else. The weird circumstances that had changed everything. How he had actually been saving himself for the marriage and then seemingly never been interested in it once the betrothal ended.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:47 am

Frankie knew the two of them had their fair share of problems, but the last thing she expected was that he was willing to tell it all now. However she wasn't going to stop him, sitting down with him on the bed, holding his hand as she was wearing his big shirt and her still unbuttoned jeans. The story was long and complex, but she listened to it all, hearing him explain how things had eventually fallen apart. It made her sad, because it sounded like what he had had with this girl had been the real deal. Like the kind of real you saw in movies with a happy ending.
As he finished the story, she just sat there silent, taking it all in before looking down at their hands. She wasn't letting go, she was shaking a little, but it was only her nerves still calming down. "I would be really stupid for leaving you now," she admitted, leaning in to place her head against his shoulder, her free arm wrapping around him as she pressed herself closer to him. "But it all sounds a little crazy to me ... Because Xalvador spoke about a girl named Eliza who was also a model," she said, not really sure what to do with that information, but she just wanted to mention it.
Turning her head she looked up at him, a faint smile on his lips. "Do you regret not saving yourself and doing the deed with me?" she had to ask, mostly because she was afraid he might think she had forced it upon him. There was something old fashioned about saving ones virginity for ones future spouse, but she also found it very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:20 am

Maybe he had thought the story would scare her off because it did mean that there had been someone he once loved. While he still felt some sort of strong connection to Eliza, it just wasnt love and attraction like it had been back then. Her confession made him scoff and look at her. “I wouldnt really blame you if you had. It’s quite the baggage” he admitted too.
He just ran his thumbs over her hands, feeling happy that she wasnt drawing away from him and keeping a distance. That was a really good sign. He hummed as she mentioned Xalvador knowing some Eliza too. “The talks and updates I’ve had with her never mentioned anything like that, but on the other hand it would be weird if she did. And if she’s seeing someone, that would only make it easier on you, right?” He said as he looked at her.
But then her question came and he frowned a little at her. “No, why would I regret that? Franks, I was with you because I wanted to,” he said, letting go of her hand to lift his and cup her face. “Back then I was young and stupid. I’m still those now, but in a different way. I dont think either of us would have liked if I stopped what we did and said we couldnt go further till we had married, that shit would have made you think I’m even bigger of a dickhead than I am,”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:33 am

Baggage? Sure, but she also had some skeletons in her closet. Only taking about everything at once might be a bit too much. And she wasn't sure if it was even worth mentioning the daemon, at least not all of the shit she had put up with. "No, it would make it easier on me if I met her, maybe got to compare myself to her and not see her as some threat," she pondered. Know your enemy, that was what her and Mickey had always gone by. Not that Eliza was her enemy, but just seeing her might just make things easier.
She looked at him as he said he didn't regret it, but she wondered if given the chance to change it he might've? Chuckling lightly at his words she shrugged. "I honestly think it would've made me want you more," she said with a faint smile. In her eyes marriage wasn't something to aspire to, but she did like the notion. Only from what she had seen it never worked out at least not when it came to her family. Breathing out she shook her head, moving her hand up to lay over his on her cheek. "But ... I maybe need to explain why I react how I do," she said, biting her lower lip as she looked down as she thought it all through. "I don't think I can talk about it all just yet ... It's still not my favorite topic to talk about," she confessed, her eyes twitching a bit as she thought about all of the things she had went through with Gareth.
"When I was 16 I met this guy who manipulated me; He was much older than I was and I was naïve and in need of some validation, so I started dating him." Swallowing she looked out in to the room as she went on to explain how the cheating had started out like what Deacon had come home with. How every time she had confronted her ex - making sure not to mention his name or race - she was gas-lit into thinking she was paranoid. "He wasn't good to me, but you are and I shouldn't let my past define me or even affect me when I'm with you, but those emotions and that scared feeling will always be in me ... It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I've never had anyone actually commit to me like I've committed to them."
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 2:12 am

“Well that’s good because Eliza wanted to meet my friends and introduce her own friends, I guess because her brother needed to meet some people or something like that,” he said but he might have twisted it in his mind to be for that reason exactly. It just made it make more sense in his mind after Eliza had said that her brother needed friends. As she said she only would have wanted him more if he stopped it, he raised an eyebrow at her, “That more determined on stealing away my virginity?” He chuckled.
But then she seemed to want something off her chest too and he nodded as she confessed to not being able to talk it through. “That’s fine, I’ll take whatever you wanna give,” he assured her. He did want to know more about her and her past because they had never really talked about it before.
It was only that he wasnt really happy with the story he was hearing. In fact it was quite a horrible story in reality. But he also understood more. It made sense that she had been so scared and held back all this time. Not that he was much better but it felt like her reasoning was far more valid than his. “I’m sorry your ex was such a turd. You shouldnt have gone through all that,” he said as he looked at her with a serious look in his eyes. Shaking his head he looked down and folded his lips for a bit. “I’m just so scared of disappointing you. That somehow, I’m going to end up being worse than ex MacTurd,” he then said now that they were seemingly opening up. “I’ve never really been in a relationship. With Eliza it was easy because we were kids. So I cant say if it’ll be flawed or flawless,”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts EmptySat May 15, 2021 2:22 am

"You haven't disappointed me so far," she assured him, but she was also being rather serious. She cared for Deacon, and how he called it a relationship did make her heart flutter as she maybe got a bit hung up on it before returning to reality. "And I don't think you're going in to this with the intent to hurt me, so that's already a million times better than what he could ever offer," she chuckled, leaning up to kiss his other cheek. Nuzzling her nose against him she sighed softly.
"You don't have to be perfect," she promised him, because she needed him to hear that. She didn't expect his flaws to just go away, but she did feel like she understood him better. They had both experienced heart ache, albeit in different ways, it didn't take away from either of their experiences. "But I am up for that going out sorta deal ... I think Phineas and Mickey might need it too," she pointed out, touching his chest lightly.
"Also, I think I needa go put that coffee in the microwave, see if I can't save the caffeine," she chuckled, getting up from the bed but still holding his hand. She had to let go eventually, but for now she just dragged him with her out to the kitchen. She needed to hear more about this plan to go out. "How many friends she thinking about bringing?" she asked, munching down on a croissant that he had brought for her as well while the coffee was re-heating in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood sweethearts   Childhood sweethearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood sweethearts
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: The Alley-
Jump to: