Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
This idea had been great, in the right apartment. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
This idea had been great, in the right apartment. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
This idea had been great, in the right apartment. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
This idea had been great, in the right apartment. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
This idea had been great, in the right apartment. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

This idea had been great, in the right apartment.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

This idea had been great, in the right apartment. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This idea had been great, in the right apartment.   This idea had been great, in the right apartment. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:34 am

My he was a talker, wasn't he? She just stood there, probably suffering from a case of resting bitch face as her arms were crossing her chest in a defensive stance. She had thought he was talkative when he had been drunk, but he seemed to be just the same in his sober existence as well. Nodding at his apology she wasn't really stating whether she was accepting it or not, still being rather cautious about who she hung out with. Mickey she knew she could trust, but men were a different breed. "A new lock for my window would be nice, but the landlord would fine me for it, so it would just end up costing me more on the headache department," she said, shrugging as she chose to look unbothered about it all. Pulling out her phone she looked at her watch. Fuck, she was going to be late. Grabbing her jacket, and her bag she joined him outside in the hallway.
"Come with me, pretty boy," she just said, nodding for him to follow as she rummaged around her bag to find a packet of cigarettes that were very crushed up. Sighing she guessed they would have to do. Once outside the apartment complex she lit a cigarette, inhaling the nicotine before nodding for him to follow. She walked along the pavement, many people being busy in this area of town, she got the metro station, heading underground and letting Deacon pay for two tickets heading south. She didn't really say much, in fact she was irritated when she had to put out her cigarette before getting on the metro, pulling him with her as it was crowded as usual.
Eventually they reached just the edge of Southern District where they got off. "Not long now," she muttered, pushing him ahead towards the exit. Outside it was starting to get pretty sunny, and she perhaps smiled a little as the heat helped with her mood. Stopping at an older looking apartment building she looked up, waving at a couple of kids up at a balcony that looked about ready to rust off the wall. Digging in to her pocket she pulled out a key, unlocking the busted up front door by kicking it just right and heading up to unlock the actual apartment door. Once the door was open two kids ran in to her arms, making her chuckle as she fell back, "watch it, I'm not a rugby player!" She got to her feet, rustling up the girl's short hair, giving the boy a soft kiss on his cheek. "Aight, inside, you need to pack your bags before we head to the park," she handled them with ease. The boy stopped to look Deacon up and down, "is he your boyfriend?" Making Frankie roll her eyes, "I said pack your bags." The kids scurried inside to prepare themselves, leaving her standing there with a slight smile on her face. She then turned to Deacon, "consider this you repaying me for my lack of sleep," she said, walking in to the shitty apartment, obviously meaning that he was to help with taking the two kids to the park for the day.
Back to top Go down

This idea had been great, in the right apartment.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: