Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Can you really separate people destined to be together?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

Can you really separate people destined to be together? Empty
PostSubject: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:37 am

@Eugene <3

Swinging her legs back and forth between the legs on the chair, she was leaned back and somewhat relaxed. Well, she couldnt really fully relax could she? She still remembered what she had heard Dexter say to Eugene, how Old Jane might not just have been something she had thought of herself. “Of course I’ve been busy. You dont let me see him unless it’s time for his dose.” She said, trying not to sound too sour. “You’re keeping us apart and I dont know for whar reason. So I keep working on something so I dont have to feel so alone.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:09 am

Dexter sighed. She was still so hung up on Eugene, and whenever he went to go talk to his son, all he talked about was her. It wasn't good. He had brought Eugene here to calm Jane, not to have them be co-dependent on one another. But alas, now he was keeping them apart, neither of them wanted to cooperate. "What do you see in him?" Dexter asked, folding his hands and resting them on his desk as he looked at her with calm eyes. "I mean, you know he'll never be able to go anywhere without my permission again ... And even if he does, he won't have access to the serum that we provide him."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:36 am

“My best friend.” She answered rather meek, though her expression clearly showed that she was rather upset with him for keeping them apart. But then Dexter said something that made her frown. Because why was he pointing that out? Like she deep inside didnt already know this? “Why keep him hidden away here? You fixed him! For what reason, if not to give him a normal life?” She asked, her feet no longer dangling as she sat up, placing her feet on the ground but not getting up. “He should be out there, breathing and living. You’re cruel, keeping him here. Like he’s some sort of prize of what you have accomplished and not a living being.” She added, looking down as she clenched her hands. “I want to take him outside, have him see what he couldnt before.” She mumbled, not daring to speak too loud.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:38 pm

Dexter let her speak, noting down silently how upset she was. Best friend. She had no idea, did she? Just how much she loved his son? But he digressed looking at her as she described his cruelty. He could've scoffed, but he didn't, leaning back in his seat as he folded his hands. "He did go outside the night he came to get you," he reminded her, tilting his head to the side, "and what happened that night?" It was cruel to ask this, but it was necessary to remind her, or at least it was to him. "Eugene got hurt, and yet I remember the two of us having an agreement that you were to keep him safe?" he said, getting up from his seat he walked around to the other side, being face to face with her.
"You were lucky that he didn't die, that I had people follow him, otherwise he would've lost his life that night, and you know it," his tone serious and cold. No-one cared for his son like he did, and no-one could keep him safe like him. "He is a special boy ... He has known that for all of his years, and he knows that he can't ever have a normal life; So I ask you, what would you have my son do in the real world? He has no education papers, he has no papers on anything and neither do you,"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:16 pm

She wasnt sure what she had been expecting but as she was reminded that he did in fact go out, she frowned. The question made the frown go away as she looked away like she didnt want to hear it. She didnt want to hear that it was her fault. “It was an accident…” she mumbled, even as Dexter went around the desk, facing her. “No… he wouldnt… I wouldnt have let him…” she denied, refusing to believe that Eugene could have died. No. He could never die! “I can keep him safe, I always have…” she mumbled, shaking her head, lifting her hands to place her palms over her ears.
What they would do out there? Probably make their little inventions and live life. It couldnt be as bad as it had been when they had each other, she wanted to believe that and not the truth. “He had a plan for us, he knows what we’ll do…” she told herself, nodding as her eyes welled up. “No he wouldnt die, I said it was an accident!” She suddenly exclaimed, looking back at someone that wasnt there, to then return to keeping her ears covered. “No I can keep him safe, always always always.” She halfway mumbled and whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:56 pm

She was talking to herself again and he sighed, shaking his head a little as he just let her be. Sometimes he got more information by just listening to her rambles than actually asking her things. Eugene had a plan? Dexter noted it down in his mind. He would check in with his son after this, that was for sure. "But you didn't keep him safe, and now his back is broken and he has lost a hand," he told her rather coldly. Maybe he had been stupid for trusting her, but Eugene was the key to keeping her stable. If he died, Dexter would lose Jane. "Here he is safe, here he won't ever have to face the dangers that are outside these walls," he argued in a stern voice. Eugene was the last part he had left of Kaiya. She had died giving birth to their son and he refused to lose him now to a lunatic like Jane. "You want me to revoke your privilege to give him his doses?" He asked, "do you want me to tell him that you can't visit him anymore because you want to put him in danger?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:54 pm

She didnt keep him safe? But it had been an accident, how could it be her fault? She shook her head in disbelief, no she would never hurt him! It was lies and deceit. Even if the evidence added up, his missing hand, his back being all crooked. He was safe here she couldnt even begin to argue with that. But she wanted him to be happy and he didnt seem happy here.
But then Dexter threatened her in the worst way possible. Revoking the only time she got to spend with Eugene?! She grit her teeth, grinding them slightly as her anger began boiling over. “No!”she exclaimed, clenching her hands. She did not like being threatened at all, getting up from her chair to face him. Sometimes she was like a wild animal but also awfully predictable. “Dont take him away from me!” She screamed, throwing herself over him in her own anger and frustration.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:07 pm

She threw herself at him, and he fell back against the desk as he groaned, showing her off of him was an easy feat, but she was walking right in to his trap. He let her hit him, his face stern and his eyes cold, "this is what I'm talking about." He spoke as if she was barely doing him in with her punches and scratches. "What if one day he says something and you snap?" he was bringing up a fair point, even a crazy person like Jane could see that, "Last time was an accident, but you laying a hand on him and hurting him like you are hurting me right now? Is that really a risk you want to be taking?" Dexter was good at manipulation. He had had many years of practice, even as he had worked with Samuel. Back then he had been the one to make the subjects trust him, make them fall at his feet and plead for the help that only Samuel and him could provide. "What if next time it's not a building that hurts him? What if it's you sticking a knife in his throat?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 pm

He let her throw herself at him and she didnt hold back at clawing at him. Because after all he was the one thing standing between her and Eugene, even now. Tears were streaming down her face, she grunted as she struck him but luckily she wasnt known for her strength. He spoke and she listened though she was still hitting him. Would she ever lay a hand on Eugene? It seemed so impossible. Sure, she was so driven by her own emotions, but she had never hurt Eugene... Not like that. "I- I wouldnt!" she argued, getting off Dexter as she frowned, though Dexter didnt have to say anything as her head was already doing the work for him. "Why would I hurt him? No! There's no reason... No." she whimpered, pleading with both her own mind and Dexter at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 11:00 pm

She got off of him and he adjusted himself, making sure his tie and coat sat nicely once more. Oh, poor little Jane, her mind in shambles already and he hadn't even begun. "What if he goes out there and meet someone who will replace you?" he asked, walking around to his desk, sitting down, "you can't seem to give him what he longs for; A companion that he can love in all ways lovers do." He sighed softly, adjusting some papers that had been messed up as she had pushed him down. Might as well make it tidy for a little while. "Would you not hurt him if he came home one day, another woman on his arm ... She would sit in his lap, kiss him, and when the lights were turned off you would be able to hear their moans," he said, clicking his tongue as he shook his head, looking at Jane, "I'm trying to protect you too, Jane, my son belongs with you, but if he goes out there he's just going to get hurt over and over again - In here he is safe, in here he will only have you and you never have to worry about anything."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 12:17 am

Replace her? Would Eugene really do that? It didnt matter what she really believed because her mind just sucked it up like a sponge and formed it until it fit the frame. Yes, he would find a better friend, someone who wasnt hurting him all the time, someone who would never make him apologize for being hurt. Dexter spoke of some girl that Eugene could have brought home but Jane didnt care about all that. Sure, it would hurt and make her jealous but what if he built stuff with that girl? If he laughed with her, looked at her the way he was supposed to look at Jane! She began crying, her legs giving in as she sat on the floor like some upset toddler. “Eugene.” She cried, clenching her hands, smacking them down into the floor like her arms were made of jelly, feeling her bones hurt and her hands bruise from hitting the cold floor. “It hurts, make it stop. Make it stop make it stop make it stop!” She pleaded, scratching at her own legs, just trying to numb herself, as if that was the way.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 4:46 pm

She was freaking out, and rightfully so. Dexter had to contain himself as to not smile, kneeling down to her, he placed a hand on her cheek. "It will only stop when you realize that staying here is for his own good and in your own interest," he told her sweetly, almost too sweetly, but alas it was how things had to be. If she didn't calm herself, he would give her a small injection of sedation before sending her off to her room. He had to talk some sense in to his son before this idea of freedom ever festered itself in Jane.

Later that day after Dexter had left, he had allowed Jane to come visit Eugene. His spine was mostly healed by now, and he was training how to walk as she would enter. He smiled at her, though he also carried the weight of what his father had told him. It was a warning. And while Dexter was too soft to hurt him, he knew that Jane had already been hurt. His arm was still wrapped up, but he looked better now that she was here. "See, Zippy, I'll be out in no time," he said with a smile on his lips, reaching his good hand forward, wanting her to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:07 pm

He spoke and she listened through her own hysterical crying. He didnt even have to put in the effort because his words were hypnotizing. Eugene had to stay to be safe and she was a danger to him. That was the only way wasnt it? She didnt stop crying until she was sedated, but once she was, she was also completely docile, even towards the other scientists when the sedation wore over.
She went to see Eugene, her expression a little blank and sad. But she was too tired to cry or bother fighting the voices. She just sort of let them roam, say whatever they wanted. He looked so happy to see her but she couldnt return the gesture. He reached out and she stood for a bit, looking at his hand, quite visibly weighing out her options before she went to him, looking down. She never before had worried that she could be a danger to him, but now it was all that filled up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:49 pm

He saw her hesitating and he frowned slightly, watching her move closer and yet she didn't even walk in to his embrace. Reaching out he touched her cheek, thinking to himself that his father had maybe done more harm than he had hoped. "Are you no longer happy to see me?" he asked in a soft voice, his thumb caressing her face carefully, not wanting to upset her. She was here to visit him, surely she hadn't been broken down by any lies his father had said. But he could be wrong. "Are you angry with me? Have I done something to upset you?" he wasn't sure if she would even react. When she got like this it was almost as if her brain was turned off and he could barely get through to her. "C'mon, Zip, you can't just stand there ... Please talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 11:27 pm

His touch was warm but it was always that way. The fact that it hadnt changed was somehow comforting. Because that would be the same as a bad omen right? Cold hands, bad times ahead. She hummed mindlessly at his question, still looking down, she was happy to see him, she always would be, but now she was also scared. Of accidentally hurting him, just like Dexter had said, if he said something that could make her snap. “No…” she replied as her fingers held onto the edge of her shirt, scratching the fabric a little nervously. She carefully moved closer, her shoulder lightly bumping into his chest. She had to walk on eggshells for her own mind, at least she thought so. “If I snap I’ll hurt you.” She mumbled, pressing her face to his chest, closing her eyes inhaling his scent. “If I hurt you you find someone else.” She said into his shirt, completely muffling every word she spoke. “I dont want to hurt you.” She admitted in a tired voice.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:01 am

She came to him, bumping in to him before she seemed to long for his embrace, and he gladly gave it to her, wrapping his arm around her, letting her mumble in to his chest if that was what she wanted. He listened, remaining silent just to be sure to hear everything she said. She didn't want to hurt him. How many times had he not heard her say that already? "Is that what he's telling you? Or is that your own thoughts?" he asked, kissing her head and hair in gentle pecks. He knew they were being watched in here, but comforting her was more important. "If it's him, ignore his lies, and if it's yourself, I wonder what has made you think this way," he said softly, kissing her forehead, closing his eyes as he just stood with her. He had to sit down, his legs were shaking a little, and so he moved over to sit in his wheelchair. Pulling her down on his lap, he kept his arm around her, stroking her back gently with his fingers. "Why would I ever want someone else but you?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:15 pm

“I dont know.” She sighed in frustration, feeling his soft kisses. He just made her feel so complete, she just knew she needed him. She would never go on without him. It was hard to ignore whatever Dexter said when her head just seemed to amplify it ten times over. Was it even him saying anything at this point? Or had her mind just spiralled into conclusions, drawing facts that didnt exist. She helped him to his wheelchair, feeling him pull her down to sit.
“Am I enough for you?” She asked rather than answering his question, wrapping her arms around his neck, holding herself close to him. “I make you sad sometimes. And I hurt you.” She said to list among her reasons why she wouldnt be enough. “And… I pushed you away that night.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Enough for him? He couldn't help but smile a little, letting her talk as he sighed, "you're all I've ever wanted ... Well that and everything we do together," he admitted. Did that make him weak? Or stupid? He just wanted her. Of all the people living on this planet he had made his mind up about her a long time ago. "Even if you make me sad and hurt me, I couldn't be without you, not even for a second," he told her, lifting his hand up to stroke her hair, "and you were right to push me away that night; You weren't ready and I tried to force something because I was so scared of never getting to really be with you - I was wrong, because you made me realize we have our entire lives to do whatever feels right." Speaking from his heart was what he did best. He was a genius, yes, but he was also very much in touch with his feelings. Not a trait you saw in a lot of people. "I love you past, present and future and nothing is ever going to change that, I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:33 pm

She was all he ever wanted? She thought about it, pressing her forehead lightly to the side of his chin, just sitting there, feeling her breathing sync with his. She closed her eyes, listening as he spoke sweet words to her. He even explained that night and she sighed. “I feel like someone doesnt want it to be forever like that kind of forever.” She mumbled, pressing him a little closer when he said he loved her. “Whistle I cant stay here.” She then whispered, being rather serious. Well she still had the hand to build for him, but afterwards? When this whole thing would have calmed down and they had to pretend life was like it was before? “I’m scared.” She just said to put it simple. Scared of what other things Dexter would put in her head, scared that being stuck here would only make her mind that louder. When would it get so loud that she couldnt hear him anymore?
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Someone indeed. He just held her, touching her hair carefully as she said what she had said so many times before. Shouldn't he be used to her saying she couldn't stay here by now? "I know you can't," in fact, he was worried that she wouldn't even get to finish his hand at this stage. Breathing out through his nose he inhaled her scent, feeling her slight trembles as she said she was scared. He hummed, kissing her hair softly. "Then leave tonight," he whispered, kissing her down to her forehead, his hand still touching her hair. If she left tonight then he wouldn't know when he would see her again, and for that reason alone he wanted to hold her close for as long as he could. "Leave and have your freedom, I don't want to hold you back - I'm smart, I can figure out a way to get out of here eventually," he chuckled, smiling at her as he leaned back to get a good look at her. He wasn't saying that they had to be apart for forever, but maybe it was best if she got out of here before she felt her condition worsen.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 5:05 pm

She wanted to whimper as he acknowledged her need. He really just always would be that person she could lean to. The one to rely on always. However she didnt know what scared her the most. Being here or being away from him. If she stayed, she would have him, but would she be able to withstand her own mind? And that wasnt even taking his father into consideration. She owed Dexter her life but she couldnt do it like this, being pinned down and used as some walking bank of serum. And who knew what would really happen if they went on to study ways to keeo her alive to extract the spinal fluid but also being able to just control her. What then?
“It’s not freedom without you.” She whimpered softly, rubbing her chest a little to his as she adjusted herself. “It’s not.” She felt so sure of it. She then looked down, feeling her eyes well up. “And you cant go anywhere without the serum. And I cant stay away too long.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Of course it was freedom, even without him, but telling her that wouldn't help much. Not when she seemed so set in her own conviction. She thought about him too much, and he felt that in his heart, how much she genuinely loved him, but he wanted her to be herself and not be wrapped up in this mess. "If you think I'm letting them keep me cooped up in here while you're out having all the fun, then you don't know me," he chuckled, shushing her as she started to well up, kissing her cheeks a few spots. "Zip, you need to get out of here - I'm sure they can make a synthetic serum by now, but they are just keeping you here out of guilt," they had had plenty of time to make a synthetic one too. Kissing her nose he smiled at her, "let me see you smile; It feels like forever since you've sat in my lap and actually smiled at me," he pleaded. He knew she had to go, and if he would suffer for it, then that was how it was going to be, but he couldn't stand watching her lose her sanity much longer.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 8:12 pm

“Dont say that..” she said rather seriously. Her eyes still welling up, though his kisses helped.  “I might think that I actually dont know you..” she added. She was so fragile lately, but it was like he had said; she just had to believe him over them. He kissed her nose and he asked for a smile. She instead kissed him on his lips, because she wasnt sure she could even fake one. Or she could but it would look so ugly. “I’ll smile when you find me.” She mumbled against his lips. She moved her kisses over onto his throat but like last time, it was the imoortant things to let out now. She told him where he could find her if he truly got out. The way to her little workplace. “I’ll bring the arm and finish it there.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 8:32 pm

He frowned at her seriousness, but as she kissed his lips his hand grasped softly at her back, leaning his head back as she moved her lips down to his neck. Now that was something he knew he would never get tired of. Hearing her voice, feeling her lips on his neck, even though he knew it was the easiest way for her to tell her information, he just knew he was going to miss it. Miss her. But it didn't stop him from listening, hearing where she would go and how he could get there. "Take Beep too ... Please, it would be a shame if he's stuck here, and you still have to finish up Crabby," he said, gritting his teeth, trying not to moan. He just knew now wasn't the time, no, she needed to get out of here. "I'm going to miss you so much," he finally said, lifting her chin away from his neck, looking at her as if he was trying to imprint every part of her in to his memory. This was bittersweet. But he knew he was going to see her soon enough. "One more kiss ... And then you gotta get going before they start to suspect anything," he whispered against her lips, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 9:08 pm

“I’ll take Beep too. I might know how to leep Crabby powered. Beep will be thrilled.” She said, frowning a little at his confession as he moved her head away so they looked at each other face to face. “I’ll miss you more.” She sighed. She looked at him too, lifting her hand to touch his face, feeling his soft skin on her fingertips. “Okay.” She agreed, returning the kiss, pressing herself a little closer to him. She broke off the kiss, poking his nose with her pinky. She didnt want to leave but he was right, this was her window. Dexter still had to believe that she would stick around and deal with the voices, but they were awfully quiet now at the notion of freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you really separate people destined to be together?   Can you really separate people destined to be together? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you really separate people destined to be together?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next