Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:50 pm

"I just," he said, but shook his head. He was a troubled kid in many ways, but he was trying to be what Eden wanted him to be. He didn't even get to defend himself as the vampyre asked for paper. He just hummed, getting up to go fetch something that Eden could clean up with if that was what he had meant. Returning he sorted through their clothes on the floor, finding the vampyre's underwear for him. "Is it because you don't like looking at me?" he just asked point blank. His mind kept spiraling and he just had to know. "I mean .. I really like looking at you, your eyes .. It makes me feel more grounded."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:21 pm

Once he got the paper, he cleaned himself off, at least to a point where he could wear his underwear again. He was quite thorough, discarding the paper before Romeo’s question made him look at the lycan. “What you mean by that?” he just asked. Sighing deeply he slipped back into his underwear. Romeo’s addition didnt clear up much. “Grounded while you’re pounding into me?” He asked, because he was trying to figure what all this was about.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:35 pm

Romeo just didn't know how to explain it. Why was he being so cold now? He just frowned at the second question because that wasn't it at all. Taking a deep breath he would try to explain it. "Alright, so, you know us lycans can feel emotion through skin, yes?" it was fairly common knowledge at this point. He looked down, fiddling with his fingers as he wasn't sure he knew how to find the right words. "Well sex for us - for me is very overstimulating," he felt like such a weakling. Eden would want nothing to do with a guy who got attached this easily, right? They had fucked. They hadn't made love. And yet Romeo had felt a deep connection he hadn't felt before. "It's stupid, sorry," he shook his head, not wanting to talk about it any more.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:46 pm

“Yeah..?” He replied, narrowing his eyes as he was not quite understanding. But then again, he had never felt anyone’s emotions, so he didnt know what it was like. He saw how Romeo was fiddling with his fingers. Was he making him nervous now? Even after they had done what they just did? The apology made him shake his head. He sat for a bit, looking at the lycan. Reaching over he grabbed his hand. “I’m sorry. I didnt know that it was like this for you.” He said, squeezing his hand lightly before he moved his hand up to touch his skin. “What does it feel like then now?” He asked, because he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:17 pm

"You couldn't have known," he just said, shaking his head until he felt the cold hand touch his own. The way it so caringly squeezed his, just touching his skin and making small goosebumps rise. "We're not really supposed to talk about it," he said, gritting his teeth, his eyes following Eden's hand, how it moved and made his skin burn with how cold it was. And how good that burn was. "It feels like you're toying with me," he muttered quite vulnerably, looking to the vampyre, wanting to know if that was the case. "But what it felt like just a second ago was something I've never felt before .. I know you don't want me to talk about love or even seem to like it when I slip up and burst out my feelings," he shook his head, lifting his hand to cup his face, looking at his lovely eyes, feeling his cold cheek against his palm. "And when I felt you .. Without .. I .. I swear," he let his hand fall down, frowning as he wasn't sure he could say it and perhaps risk feeling Eden's reluctance. "I almost forgot myself .. I forgot you .. Until I looked in to your eyes and something within me clicked."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:53 pm

No he couldnt have know, but it didnt make it less cruel. He did notice how Romeo seemed to like the contact. It definitely wasnt something he was ysed to. His ex hadnt been as hands on and needing to be touched. The mutter he shook his head at. “I’m not. I like you.” He clarified. He didnt want to toy with the lycan.
It was true that Eden wasnt the best with feelings, but what he wanted was at least to know and learn. Even if it was moving out into an area that he wasnt all too familiar with. He felt the hand on his face, but he was more focused on what Romeo had to say.
He wasnt sure what he had been expecting. The words didnt make sense to a vampyre, but he could see that it meant a lot to Romeo. He lifted his hands to cup the lycan’s face before pulling him in for a kiss. A soft yet tender one, kept short before letting go. “I meant it when I said I like you.” He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 3:01 pm

Eden claimed he wasn't toying with him, and he wanted to believe that, not because he could feel it, but because he wanted to trust the vampyre. The light pull and the kiss, gasping lightly as the kiss was broken. "If you really like then kiss me more," he muttered, leaning over him, he moved so he was sitting in Eden's lap, cupping his face between his palms. Leaning down he kissed the vampyre, licking his lips to hopefully start a slow make out session.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:20 pm

The mutter sent soft shivers down Eden’s spine and as their lips connected while the lycan got up on his lap, he wrapped his arms loosely around him. Eden was a fast learner and though he didnt feel the sale craving for contact, he would give Romeo that if it was what the lycan liked best. He out his tongue to greet the lycan’s, making out with him, slow as it seemed to be what Romeo wanted, but Eden had to admit that this kind of thing didnt go without his body reacting as well. He moaned softly into the lycan’s mouth, his hands moving around his back and feeling him up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:34 pm

He had to admit that sitting here on top of the vampyre he felt quite content. Moaning, panting slightly despite their tongues' dance. Even feeling his erection made him feel good, taking the chance to grind against him. Romeo liked both giving and taking, so it was safe to say he was testing the waters with his new partner. He wished he hadn't been wearing underwear right now, but it was maybe a good idea so they wouldn't get carried away.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:39 pm

He could feel the soft tingles spread in his body as Romeo began grinding against him, moaning a little more consistent the more they rubbed together. Eden pulled at him to come lie down with him, mostly because he wasnt much of a giver; not in that sense regardless. He didnt waste much time entangling himself with the lycan as their tongues kept dancing, except for the small breaks for air for Romeo. Eden took the time to look at him between the breaks. “You keep riling me up so effortlessly. How do you do that?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:50 pm

He chuckled softly, "I should ask you the same," he said, nuzzling their noses together. He appreciated how the vampyre was giving in, letting him touch and be touched. "Tell me why you like to be on your knees," he wanted to know. If he could understand, perhaps he could see himself giving in to the request. Liking the vampyre's lips he smiled, grinding against him, letting him feel how the lycan was indeed getting riled up as well.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 5:38 pm

“I usually dont have this effect on someone, at least this strongly.” He just said but maybe that was his own fault as well. He was very much as vampyre as vampyres should be. It was just harder to be so stiff and cold when Romeo’s warm skin was forcing heat into him. He hummed at the question and connected their foreheads before he looked into the lycan’s hazel eyes. “Well, it’s nice on my back. At least I can cum. But if you’ve ever been on your stomach or knees, the stimulation you get from being penetrated… it’s just so intense.” Was the best he could explain it. “If you’re with someone who has a lot of experience, then it’s like being in heaven.” He chuckled, teasing the lycan a little as he leaned away.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 7:13 pm

The explanation made sense. He wouldn't say he had ever felt the need to be on his stomach, well unless it was just a quick hook up, but this felt so far from it. The tease however made him grit his teeth, "such a brat," he muttered under his breath, licking his lips, "are you saying I'm not experienced?" It would be fair if he said he didn't believe him, because in reality how much experience could people their age truly have?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 7:38 pm

It was quite nice lying like this, making out, being close. He hadnt quite tried something like that before, even as someone who had had a boyfriend. “I’m a brat?” He scoffed, his hand reaching down to grab at the lycan’s hip to pull him closer. The question made him shrug. “Prove that you are.” He teased him, though he wouldnt say that he thought that Romeo was inexperienced. Far from it. But the lycan had now called him a brat, so why not live into the role a little?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:07 pm

He had to scoff feeling the hand grip his hip didn't help. Why did the vampyre have to be such a brat and yet sound so inviting at the same time. "You'd like that, huh?" he muttered, biting down on the vampyre's beautiful lower lip, just slightly biting through to let the blood flow. He released his lip, making out as the blood and their saliva mixed. He moved his hands down under Eden's underwear, grabbing at his behind and pressing him closer.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:24 pm

“I would actually.” He agreed as the lycan bit down on his lip, making him groan softly, especially as the lycan bit through. Making out with a bit of blood mixed in was definitely the way to get the vampyre going, that was for sure. He clawed lightly at the lycan, feeling how Romeo was pressing him closer as well. “Fuck.. are we going to do it again?” He asked, but definitely wouldnt mind now that they were making out like this and pulling at each other as if they needed the other more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:35 pm

The question made him chuckle, "only if you really want to," he said, licking his own lips clean as his hand slowly spread the vampyre's butt cheeks, his finger moving down to tease his entrance. "But I have it on good authority that you really-" he said, drawing out the last syllable, slightly putting pressure against his entrance, "want to."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:52 pm

If he really wanted to? Did he really have to spell it out for the lycan or would the fact that they were completely entangled and making out like crazy say enough about it? The tease on his entrance made soft groans leave his lips as he leaned his chest over the lycan, pressing their skin close together. The way Romeo dragged out the words were almost cruel but as he felt the pressure from the finger, his own eagerness took over and he pressed down to greet it, letting him enter him. “You can have me just how you want.” He said, he didnt care as long as he just got to feel him and had their bodies rub together once more.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:33 pm

"Don't pretend with me," moaning softly as he slowly started to finger him, gritting his teeth as he simply started to spread him out once more. He liked it, it gave him an excuse to touch him more. "I'll try the position you asked for," he admitted, perhaps because he wanted to make Eden happy. Maybe because deep down that was all he really wanted. "But if I start losing touch .." It was clearly something he worried about.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:19 pm

“Do I seem like I’m pretending?” He asked a little serious but quickly softened up as the lycan fingered him. It felt good already, though there still was a slight bit of lube and the lycan’s seed that he hadnt gotten out, but that was mostly because he hadnt wanted to just push it out on his bed. “Will you be confortable with that?” He asked, lifting a hand to cup the lycan’s face. They didnt have to force anything, especially if Romeo already had second thoughts about it. “Let’s just do it like you prefer. If you really like looking at me that much.” He said, pulling the lycan’s face in to continue making out with him, moaning into his mouth as he felt himself getting stretched out once more.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:25 pm

Hearing Eden moan had to be one of the most beautiful sounds he had ever heard. Frankly he wished he could record it and hear it forever on a loop. The vampyre was right to be worried, but he just smiled softly, "I'll give it a try; Don't forget you let me cum in you even though you didn't like that," right was right. His mind was quickly occupied with making out instead, his lips and tongue moving eagerly, almost wanting to devour the vampyre as he was right now. He kept fingering him, adding a second finger when he felt his hole was ready for it. "We might need more lube for you," which wasn't really a problem as Romeo still had some. It was clear that he cared a lot, not just about Eden's comfort but also the manner of which things were done. He wasn't going to do anything to harm him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 pm

“Which I actually havent let a whole lot. You may be the first.” He admitted between them making out. Romeo was a practical stranger but Eden had just felt like he could trust the lycan with it. Time would tell if it had been a wise decision. The second finger didnt feel too bad, seeing that they had been going at it before, Eden was already used to the feeling. “I like it a little rougher.” He confessed, nuzzling his nose against the lycan’s. He however did notice how Romeo was caring already. It wasnt something he was going to ignore at least.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:53 pm

Not quote sure how to feel about that besides pride he just smiled. He wasn't very hinged on virginity, it seemed like an old and dead currency, but he did like to experience firsts.
"Then it's good I'm stretching you out," he muttered softly, smiling as their noses were nuzzled together. It felt very intimate. He really liked that. "If you want it rough, I want to make sure I don't hurt you," in Romeo's eyes rough wasn't the same as just forcing himself in to the vampyre without proper lubricants. "Though if you hadn't cleaned up I could've used my cum as lube," he sighed, the thought arousing, but alas here they were. "C'mon, mio amore, moan for me ... don't be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 11:05 pm

“Are you always this thorough?” He teased him, but it was fine that Romeo wanted to not hurt him. Only that Eden wouldnt mind. Pain was just different to him as he couldnt exactly die or really suffer unless Romeo was doing something extreme. Being a little impatient, Eden wouldnt mind a little hurt. “I didnt empty myself completely.” He muttered, looking at the lycan as he told him to moan. It just made Eden smile deviously as he now rather on purpose was groaning and grunting rather than moaning loud. “I have a feeling that you’ll make me if I dont.” He remarked, leaning his forehead to Romeo’s.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:52 am

"Only for you," was that too much to say? Romeo wasn't a selfish lover, but he had to admit that merely touching him was getting him off in some way. Perhaps even more so now when he could feel the resistance in Eden's body. It was true he hadn't emptied himself. But he still wanted to be sure. The groaning and grunting made him grit his teeth. So he was being a brat?
He scoffed, suddenly releasing his grip on the vampyre as he got out of bed. He removed his underwear, crawling back on the bed but turned Eden around so he was on his knees. Placing the vampyre's chest against the mattress, he rode his underwear down, exposing him. A devious smile on his lips as his fingers returned to the entrance that was now so readily available to him. He pressed two fingers in at once. Romeo's were slim but rather long so he could reach a few pressure points he had gotten to know already. "How about I just keep doing this?" He asked, smiling a little satisfied, enjoying the view he got from here, "I won't fuck you until you start moaning my name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: