Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:25 am

Finally! He hit the spot, and knowing where it was he used it to his advantage, keeping the movements rather precise, wanting to hear Gaspar lose himself a little. He knew Hunter had stared him down, but right now it was all worth it. He started moaning more, just letting the shifter hear how good he made him feel. "I told you I would make it feel good," he said, feeling rather triumphant, but he was also trying not to cum already. Though it was relatively hard not to as Gaspar seemed to tick all of the right buttons to make his brain and body only focus on him. "Puppy, help me out a little," he smiled, reaching down to take her hand, moving it to Gaspar's member. He wanted him to be engulfed in love, need and touched by those he wanted close. "I would've told you to use your mouth, but that might be too cruel," he scoffed, his voice a little strained as he let out a deeper moan, "by Verity, you feel so good, bud," he praised him.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:42 am

When it started feeling good, it was also very good. Just like Vinnie had promised him. He was a little surprised with how his core just seemed to tighten around itself, creating a tension that was like the one he had felt with Hunter and yet it was different. Both were good. He looked to Hunter as she was still caressing him and Vinnie spoke to her. He felt the hand around his member, looking at her with loving eyes. Vinnie mentioned her mouth and Gaspar lifted his fingers that were covered in a bit of her juices, touching her mouth. As a sort of permission to do so if she wanted. He looked up at Vinnie at the praise, still moaning for every thrust that hit that sweet spot inside him perfectly. What was that? He didnt want to crumble already but the pleasure he felt was also too much to deal with, let alone if Hunter began touching him now as well.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:36 am

Gaspar lifted his fingers from her entrance, guiding them to her lips. Her mouth opened up, sucking lightly on his fingers, tasting herself as she just looked at him with vulnerable eyes. He seemed almost submissive, but she was happy he was at least granting permission for a lot of things. Vinnie seemed to just take, while Hunter wanted to give. Perhaps that was a good balance to have. Licking his lips, she moved her kisses down his chest, turning to be able to access his member. Vinnie groaned softly, stopping his movement it seemed as he had a better idea for the two. She was grabbed around her hips, guided to sit with Gaspar's head between her thighs. She blushed a little, unsure if Gaspar would even like this, but she quickly got to work on his member, taking it in her mouth and sucking and licking it gently. She didn't need to go at it like Vinnie, she wasn't in a rush to make him cum. If and when Gaspar started to lick her treasure, she wouldn't be able to stop moaning, creating lovely vibrations around his member.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:37 am

Vinnie knew how badly Gaspar wanted Hunter to be a part of this, he could so painfully see it. The two shifters apparently having a whole conversation with their eyes, which made him a little left out. However he was snapped back to reality as he saw Hunter kiss Gaspar down his chest, soon enough grabbing her to let the cat turned human see her flower. Groaning he pushed in to Gaspar, "remember what I told you about licking?" he chuckled, gesturing for him to just go at it, really let Hunter know how she was a part of this. Vinnie took the liberty of grabbing Hunter's hair down by her roots, just to be sure she moved in the same rhythm that he made up. Frankly he couldn't hold back much longer, his movements a bit sloppy as he tried hitting the same spot inside of Gaspar, but eventually he surrendered himself to his euphoria, grabbing hard around Hunter's hair, pushing her down over Gaspar's member, making her gag slightly from how far in he reached.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:09 am

Hunter was moved and Gaspar got to see how lovely she looked down there up close. He was already drooling, whimpering from the immense pleasure that Vinnie was giving him, but as Vinnie reminded him, he grabbed her hips and wasted no time in lifting his head to lick her slit. He felt her up, how her folds felt and looked for the spot that would make her feel really good; yeah Gaspar was a fast learner. His moans got a little deeper as Hunter took him in while Vinnie was still thrusting, making him cry in pleasure, though he was still submissive enough to want to try and give Hunter some of it as well. It didnt take long for Vinnie to give in and frankly Gaspar followed soon after as Hunter gagged, creating the perfect pressure around the tip. He was panting like crazy, laying back with his mouth covered in a mix of her juices and his own drool. His entrance felt sore but it also felt so good, or at least he told himself that. But now he was a little exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:22 am

Hunter was soon enough chasing her own high, moaning as she wasn't sure she liked how Vinnie was grabbing her. He felt a little too controlling for her taste. She was forced down over Gaspar's member, making him release and she was pretty much forced to swallow if she didn't want to choke and gag further. Her own body shivering slightly, tired from how much she had felt her own pleasure. She sorta collapsed on top of Gaspar, watching as Vinnie pulled out. Was this enough for the seraph? She felt a little too overly stimulated right now to speak, but eventually she got off of Gaspar, snuggling up to him as she needed a bit of aftercare that it seemed Vinnie wasn't too interested in giving her now that she had served her purpose. "Kitty," she muttered, her vocal chords a little worn and torn from having been pressed down on him. She needed his embrace right now.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:22 am

As soon as the deed was done, Vinnie showed clearly that he wasn't much for cuddling. He maybe had a hard time being as affectionate as Hunter was, but he needed his space. He moved over to the window once more, opening it to let in some fresh air as he lit a new cigarette. Deep down he knew he should've been on the bed with them. He wasn't angry, he just wasn't the cuddly type after sex.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:30 am

Gaspar was definitely the cuddly type. He wanted closeness, to be held and maybe taken care of. But it wasnt like he even knew not felt a need to say that. He wasnt actually even thinking about it, more mindlessly feeling the way his body was dealing with the sweet aftershock. Hunter moved up to snuggle with him and he fully accepted it, wrapping his arms around her and keeping her close. He was gasping for air while his head was in her hair, she would be able to hear if not feel his pounding heart. His habds slowly caressed her, his eyes closed as he enjoyed this as well. Feeling someone near, Vinnie or Hunter, it didnt quite matter. “Dog.” He whispered quietly, nuzzling his face against her. “Lo..ve.. y-..u”
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:48 am

"Love you too," her voice a little raspy, but she hoped it would be understandable for Gaspar to hear. She did love him, at least as much as she could allow herself to. Deep down there would always be the knowledge that Freddy filled her heart just a little more, but that wasn't for her to worry about now. Her fingers were just slowly brushing over his skin, feeling how his body was shivering from time to time, hearing his heart beat so wonderfully. Moving her head, she nuzzled her nose against his, licking his lips gently, smiling a little. She was more used to emoting, but he didn't need to smile for her to know how happy he was. She sorta wanted to stay like this all night. Just holding him close, feeling both of them tremble slightly from time to time, but she also knew that Vinnie would get jealous again - even though that idiot had withdrawn himself. Perhaps it was good that she was going out.
"I can't stay tonight," she whispered after both of them had calmed down more. Closing her eyes, she nudged her head against his neck, breathing in his scent. It was so clear that she wanted to stay right here forever, but her duties were the ones pulling her away. "I'll try and be back tomorrow before you wake up, alright?" she smiled. She just needed to check in with Freddy and she knew he was going to a party tonight. When that was going on, she just liked following him home, making sure he was safe and alright and not fallen over in a drunken state somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:48 am

Vinnie finished up his smoke before he went to go clean himself off, getting dressed afterwards. He came back in to the apartment as he heard Hunter speak about not being here. Maybe that would help with his mood slightly, but he then knew he had Gaspar's attention all for himself. "Don't promise him something if you can't be here when you say you will," he just said, walking over to grab a slice of the pizza that had grown cold. But pizza was still good even if it wasn't warm, taking a nice bite of it, chewing for a bit. "But me and bud are going to have a good time, so don't worry about hurrying back, alright," he assured her, flashing her a smile that felt a little unnatural to him, but he was trying for Gaspar's sake.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:01 am

He heard it alright and it made him nuzzle his nose against her, squeezing her a little closer. Those words meant everything to him. No matter what they did, as long as he got to hear that they cared, he didnt really mind what they did. Maybe it was just because he was so used to affection that it was like some drug. Her whisper when they were both a little calmer made him look at her with a slight frown. He hated when she had to go, it was the worst. It was the exact same with Vinnie. Maybe he hadnt really thought about it as a cat but he was a human now. It made him clingy. He just nodded at her promise, moving his far off hand over to touch her face in gentle caresses. He heard Vinnie’s assurance and didnt really notice if there was some undertone to the words. Frankly it would probably take one of them yelling or be hostile for him to notice that they werent getting along.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:29 am

She knew he hated it when either of them were gone, but she had spent more time here today than what she had planned for. Not that she regretted it, but it was a bit reckless of her. He caressed her face, making her close her eyes slightly in bliss. "Close your eyes, kitty," she muttered softly, wanting him to listen and maybe ignore Vinnie for a little bit. She moved closer, pressing her forehead to his. "If you start missing me, just close your eyes and imagine me like how we are right now," she whispered soothingly, wanting him to know that she was never too far away. "Me whispering your name, touching your skin, holding you close," she whispered, kissing his lips as she smiled against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:29 am

Vinnie rolled his eyes as he watched the two lovebirds entangled like that. He wasn't really into it, but he did feel a slight bit of jealousy. It was clearly what Gaspar hungered for, and with Hunter gone he wasn't sure he could give him that. But he tried pushing that away, focusing on eating his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:40 am

She told him to close his eyes and he did, hearing her shuffle before she connected their foreheads. He sighed quietly, listening to her sweet whisper. It made him smile faintly and he would try to remember it. Her additional whisper made him giggle a little as it was quite nice. He returned the kiss and looked at her with a soft gaze. He felt tired and sore, his eyes a little heavier when he blinked now that he had fully calmed down again. He turned his head to look in Vinnie’s direction, reaching out for him, wanting him to come closer as well.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:18 pm

Hunter got up once he started to drift off, needing to clean herself off a bit and get dressed. However before she left she went to Gaspar, kissing his forehead, whispering sweet nothings against his skin. She needed to get going, hopefully the darkness could shield her pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:19 pm

It wasn't before Hunter left the bed that Vinnie joined Gaspar on the bed, pulling him in to his arms. As the shifter drifted off to sleep, he just laid there, listening to the TV still playing in the living room. Eventually he found himself falling asleep as well.

//End of topic//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: