Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 1:15 pm

Romeo had a way with words in situations like these. Sure he had always had a sharp tongue, but knowing just how to drive Eden to the point of madness was one of his proudest talents. Their lips crashed, subduing a moan from the lycan as his body wanted to move closer to the other, yet was restrained by the hip. The question made him sigh with delight. It seemed that the vampyre hadn't lost himself completely yet. "I think we both know which option I want," he whispered, why else had he saved the best for last? His hands moved up along Eden's torso, his warm hand brushing against the fabric of his clothes. "Or is it because you want me to say what I want?" He asked, though both of them knew how painfully both of them knew what the other wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:39 pm

He kept Romeo in place by the hip for a reason. He wasnt quite done yet with playing, even if it was only making him feel frustrated. He did want to feel so strongly towards his wants and need for the lycan that it would frustrate him when it wasnt met. “I do want to hear you.” He said, looking at him with longing eyes. He made a sigh and closed his eyes to draw in a deep breath. Just to calm himself a little. Then he kissed him again, with more intent this time, pulling his hip towards himself just slightly. He licked his lips and panted lightly. “The thought of you being engaged to someone else makes me so angry.” He admitted, but at the same time was it irritatingly enticing too. “If you were someone else’s I’d steal you.” He added before kissing the lycan again, adding more eagerness and longing for every kiss.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:53 am

It wasn't like any of this was news to him, and yet hearing Eden state it out loud just meant so much to him. Hid cheeks were warming up further, his lips a little swollen from all the kissing. He couldn't stop himself from grasping at the other's shirt, wanting him closer than ever. "How would you steal me?" He asked curiously, wanting to know what twisted scenario the vampyre had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 2:35 am

He could feel Romeo grasp at him and it was reassuring in a sense. He at least wasnt alone in feeling all this tension. The question made him scoff as his hand moved down to touch him. “Well, for starters, I’d make sure that you would have a rather big issue to deal with. And then I would offer my help in relieving you off of it.” He said, starting out rather tame, his hand sinking down into his pants just to touch him up lightly. To help the imagination. “But I wouldnt just let you have your fill. That would be too easy, no I’d have to keep you intrigued.” He continued, grabbing a more firmer grasp on the lycan’s length. “I could be romantic like that. Or I could flip you over and have my way with you. I’d stretch you out and make sure you’d only fit me and not some man who doesnt deserve you.” He then said, now jerking the lycan off in soft gentle motions, just taking his time to feel him up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:26 am

Romeo wanted his touch more than anything, wanted to turn to putty right here beneath his fingers. So as some of the tension was relieved, another started ti build in the core of his stomach, groaning and moaning softly at the things Eden was telling him. His hips bucked against his touch, being a little too needy for his own good, by at this point Eden could have him do anything as long as he kept touching him. "I only want to fit you," he moaned in delight, his hands moving up to Eden's hair, pulling at the back of it. "I don't give a shit about some other man ... I only want you," almost to reassure the vampyre that under any scenario he would only pick him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:48 am

Fuck he was hot like this. Eden enjoyed hearing him moan like this, tending to his needy length right here in his office. Then Romeo said something that made him tense up just a little, feeling his head being pulled back just a little. The reassurance should’ve probably relieved Eden of the strong need he had to possess the lycan and own him, or at least parts of him. “Fuck…” he cursed at his own mind, leaning a little forward as he just pushed everything off his desk and pushed Romeo down to lie on it. “Tell me more. Tell me that you’re only mine.” He demanded, his hand still jerking off the lycan. He had to do more than just jerk him off though. Stretch him out too and make sure he was gaping open afterwards, as if he was missing Eden and only Eden to plug him up. Why was he so stuck in the loop of Romeo belonging to someone else?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 11:04 am

Romeo was pushed back and he gladly followed, hearing the vampyre swear was always one of the highlights. That was when he knew his composure was slipping up. His words were demanding, but somehow Romeo felt the need was bigger than anything else. His hands moved away from the back of his hair, cupping his face as he let out a vulnerable moan. He was close, heaving for air, his hair a little more messy and not as polished as he had come in. "I'm yours, Eden," he had to stop his sentence as he felt the vampyres fingers tend to his entrance, groaning as his eyes rolled in to the back of his head. Gathering himself a little, he forced himself to look at him, his eyes half lidded, "I'm going to be your Mister Parish soon enough," of course they hadn't set a date, but the engagement still stood as evidence to their commitment. "I'm yours and will be yours until my last breath," he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 11:20 am

It was a little crowded in the lycan’s pants but hopefully the action hand also pushed them down a little to make more room for Eden’s hands. He listened as the lycan kept reassuring him. He watched him crumble under his touch as well, removing his hand from his entrance only to wet his fingers thoroughly and then use them to tease him, slowly and yet a bit impatiently pushing into him. He couldnt wait for him to be his, he wanted him now and tenfolds to that. “Romeo Parish” he told himself as a reminder that he hadnt lost and wouldnt lose the lycan. Where were these feelings coming from? He stopped touching him, placing his palms on the table for support as he stood leaning over him. He was panting lightly, feeling all kinds of feelings that were a little overwhelming now, closing his eyes as he tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 8:38 pm

Once the fingers returned once again, he only moaned more, needing to grit his teeth at the slight penetration. The soft spoken reminder of what Romeo's full name would be once they married sent delightful shivers down his back, but Eden refrained from touching him further. He looked at the vampyre, worried that maybe he had done or said something wrong. "Mio caro," his voice a little hasty, still trying to process what was going on, cupping his face, letting his thumbs caress the other's cheekbones. "Speak to me," he pleaded. He was so far gone in his head that Romeo wasn't sure what was really happening.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 8:45 pm

It wasnt really surprising that the lycan noticed and quickly cupped his face. Eden however didnt even know how to really explain. Where to begin. It all felt so bundled up together. “I’m sorry.” He said with a sigh before he took the lycan’s hand off of him. “We should go home.” He said, getting back up as to create some distance between them as he tried to calm down. Both from the heated tension between them and now… well the odd feeling inside of him that seemed to get stronger if he touched the lycan right now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 8:50 pm

Oh no. Fuck. The fact that Eden stepped away from him, taking his hands off of him. It didn't just sting, it hurt, and Romeo frankly felt rather betrayed. Go home? He had just gotten here? "Eden, talk to me," he said, reaching out, getting to touch his shirt. Why was he shying away now? Had he regretted their engagement? "You're really scaring me," they had always promised to be honest with one another, and now he needed the vampyre to pull through. "Did I say something wrong?" please, Eden, just anything to take away my worry, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 8:59 pm

Romeo touched his shirt and he looked down at the hand. Why was there so many conflicting emotions? He loved Romeo! He wanted nothing else than to be with him and make him happy! He reached a hand up to grip the lycan’s wrist, but he didnt take his hand off him just yet. “Get dressed.” He sighed. Maybe a little colder and more distant than intended. He looked away from the lycan and sort of just waited for him to do as he told him to. If the lycan didnt comply that would just seem to aggrevate the vampyre further. “Romeo, please just do as I tell you.” He’d say with a slight raise of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:03 pm

Romeo had been scared a few times in his life, but hearing Eden telling him to get dressed, only to raise his voice when he didn't just do it right away was not a good feeling. He ended up stuffing his shirt back in his pants, slicking back his hair and closing his belt. He grabbed his jacket, pulling it on as he felt more confused than he ever had been. What was going on? Romeo hadn't felt disinterest from Eden, on the contrary everything had been right and well from what he could feel. But of course he could only read the surface level stuff, and maybe something was lurking beneath it all. He followed Eden out to a car that was waiting for them, he got in, sitting in silence.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:09 pm

This was definitely not how Eden usually behaved. Even if he got frustrated or annoyed he would most times find a way to communicate it to the lycan or at least assure him that he wasnt at fault. So it wouldnt be wrong of the lycan to feel really confused about the situation in a whole. Eden went out to the car and didnt say anything himself. He just sat in silence and looked out the window with a weird expression on his face. When they arrived at home, he went out the car and lit a cigarette, not heading inside just yet. He needed the nicotine or so it felt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:15 pm

They arrived at the mansion, and Romeo sat for a while in the car, just staring at the seat in front of him before finally getting out. His heart was aching and his mind was racing. If Eden had gotten enough of him, what was he going to do? Not only would he be alone, he wouldn't have anywhere to stay, not even any money to his name. He was quite frankly rather dependent on Eden right now while he was still battling his family in the lawsuit. Finally he got out of the car, heading up to his study where he had been before Eden had called him. He took off his jacket, loosening and removing his tie, unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt to breathe better. His face was still red-ish from what they had been doing in the office, and in his mind he kept replaying what they had been doing. Things had seemingly gone sour as Eden had said his future name. Was that the problem? Didn't he want Romeo to take his name? He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back and away from his face. Eden had so often told him not to doubt what they had, but being left alone with nothing but his own mind wasn't that wise.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:22 pm

Romeo went inside and Eden sort just seemingly minded his own business. He went to sit on the front steps to the house, smoking his cigarette still, but then he had to get up again. He felt restless and still so affected by emotions. He was angry but didnt know why. And yet it was such a familiar feeling. He had felt it before. But no memory was attached to it. He was just angry and frustrated without knowing how or why. So he ended up sitting down again on the steps, forcing himself to remain there as he closed his eyes and replayed what had happened. He rolled the cigarette between two fingers, to then stop as Romeo had spoken of him as if he hadnt been his. He frowned a little and tried to think it through again. But all he could conclude was that that had been the trigger. Not being the only one. He got up and finished his cigarette before he went inside, taking off his jacket and handing it to a servant that came to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:28 pm

Romeo was sitting in his office chair, trying to focus on the notes he had in front of him, but nothing made sense in his mind. Frankly he was starting to feel a little sick from it, getting up he went to the bathroom, turning on the faucet by the sink. Splashing some cold water in his face he looked at himself in the mirror. His heart started to race. Was that a wrinkle he saw? He moved his face closer to the mirror, inspecting his skin that was still as young as it had been this morning, but he just couldn't understand what had happened. It had to be him. He didn't look the part to make Eden aroused, was that it? Had Eden noticed his aging? Or perhaps he thought that his voice was wrong when he moaned? There was so many things, and he now worried that his haircut and color was the thing doing it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:36 pm

He went to his own office and went to sit down. He leaned back into the chair and closed his eyes for a bit, drawing in a deep breath. And then it was like it dawned upon him. How Loralei had had her games where she had introduced some stranger just to use them to make Eden feel jealous, insecure. Even in death was she still tormenting him, having some sort of grasp over him. He looked up at the ceiling, sighing deeply. It was probably best to go mend things with Romeo before they got too out of hand, even if Eden wasnt even sure how to explain what was going on in his mind. So he got up from his chair and went to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:42 pm

Romeo was freaking out at this point. His heart was racing. He hadn't felt this level of anxiety since he was a kid, and he stumbled back leaning against the wall as he was now actively having an anxiety attack. His vision felt blurry, his hands shaking as he tried remembering how to breathe. Use your exercises, remember to breathe right. But it was as if in this moment he could do neither. He slid down along the wall, ending up sitting on the floor, heaving for air as tears flooded his eyes. You're not wanted anymore, his mind pestered him, of course a vampyre would get tired of you! He had been slacking on his homework a little as well, not so much it affected his grades, but just enough so he could spend a little more time with Eden. Was the vampyre now seeing him as lazy? Imperfect, his mind barged in, who in their right mind would ever want such a disgrace as you?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:48 pm

He went into the lycan’s study. Romeo wasnt around but he saw his jacket that he had worn in the office. So he couldnt be hiding away in the other part of the mansion. He went over to the bathroom door, noticing that it wasnt completely closed. He pushed it open and saw the lycan sitting up against the wall. Without really saying a word he went to sit down next to him, just looking ahead. He reached out and touched his hand, grabbing a soft hold of it. “I’m sorry.” He said in a calmer tone than he had had at his office. He had gotten a moment to collect himself and it made him a little more controlled in how he was acting.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:56 pm

As Eden came in he was still sitting on the floor, tears in his eyes as he was shivering and shaking a bit from how his anxiety had run wild. He sat down next to him, but Romeo just looked ahead, saying nothing as the other started apologizing. The calm tone not helping. His brain had already prepared him for the worst, now he just wanted the band-aid ripped off. "Pl..ease.." he muttered, his voice sounding strange to him, but he knew it was just because he was so scared. Giving Eden's hand a squeeze, one that hopefully showed how much he wanted him there right now. "I ... I lo..ve y..ou," he whimpered, leaning his head over on the vampyre's shoulder as tears started running down his cheeks. He didn't want him to break it off now. He had never felt more loved than when he was with Eden, so how was he ever going to find anything like him? No, the vampyre was one of a kind, and the lycan fully and wholly believed that they were soulmates.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:14 pm

He heard the mutter and it sort of made him realize just how his behaviour had been affecting the lycab. He felt the squeeze and the whimper, turning his head to the lycan as he was leaning onto his shoulder. What had he done? His eyes turned sad. He lifted a hand to gently place on his cheek, kissing his head. “I have not been upholding our promise.” He sighed, just wanting to keep it as truthful as possible. He let go of him to instead wrap his arm around him and pull him close. He kissed his head a few times, drawing in his scent. “This wasnt your fault.” He told him, just to clear that up. “And I love you.” He added. He felt like he had caused far more harm than he had imagined he could.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:19 pm

Romeo felt a little light headed from his slight hyperventilation, and as Eden wrapped his arms around him he started sobbing. He could feel that the vampyre cared for him, he could feel it and he had been so scared to not be able to. Even if he stated it wasn't his fault, he still felt guilty. After calming his breath, getting his anxiety under control he just sat sniffling for a little while before finding his voice. "What happened?" he had to know. Why had Eden suddenly pushed him away and turned cold? "Is it because you don't want me to take your name? ... Because I don't have to if you don't want me to," just letting him know that it wasn't the name he was after. He just wanted to be with him. Be able to love him freely and build a life with him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:35 pm

What happened? Eden closed his eyes and sighed. Romeo got ahead of him and asked about the name to which Eden looked at him with serious eyes. “I do want you to have my name. There’s actually nothing more I want than that.” He admitted. He needed a moment to think his words through. “When you played around with you being engaged to someone else, it just reminded me of something. I tried to redirect my mind but it just got worse. And eventually it just got to me.” He said before he looked ahead, not really wanting to look at the lycan as he said it because it somehow hurt. It hurt that he was still weak enough to be affected. “Laure used to do exactly that. But where you were just playing a little with imagination, she actually did it.” He said, looking a little defeated. “I just couldnt get out of my head.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:41 pm

So it wasn't the name thing. That was a bit of a relief, but as the silence ended and Eden finally opened up, it didn't help in making him feel less guilty. He should've known better. Of course Eden didn't want to think of Romeo with someone any less than Romeo wanted to think of Eden with someone else. No. He gave his hand a squeeze, kissing his shoulder. "I'm yours, Eden, I'm always going to be yours and I'm sorry if I triggered something in you," he said quite honestly. The two of them could be rough in their need, but it was never meant to hurt or harm. "I just ..." but did he really have an excuse that could justify all of this? "I only want you ... There's never going to be someone else with me, I'm never going to love someone like I love you." He touched his hand, his thumb stroking the inside of his palm. "I took things too far ... I just, cazzo Eden, I just wish you hadn't pushed me away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: