Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
What is a soulmate? EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
What is a soulmate? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
What is a soulmate? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
What is a soulmate? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
What is a soulmate? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

What is a soulmate?

Go down 
Raven

Raven

Full name : Raven

What is a soulmate? Empty
PostSubject: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 9:33 pm

For @Samuel <3
Following the events of Can you really separate people destined to be together?

Sunday. It was Sunday and Raven felt almost nervous as she had gotten dressed, still remembering how he had looked at her in the dim neon lights, telling her to dress practical. What did practical mean? She had put her hair up and out of her face. Many times in her life she had contemplated just cutting it short, but Jay Bird had always insisted on her keeping it long. It made her look more girly, and she had to agree with her. Dressing up in a pair of jeans and some trainers, she got in to a t-shirt that she paired with a hoodie over it. Her arms were wrapped with gauze as it so usually was, but that was just how she dressed.
Standing in front of the café, she had a cup of coffee in her hands, sipping on it from time to time as she looked around. There were quite a lot of people out today, but it barely seemed like they noticed her. She liked it that way. Unnoticed meant out of trouble where she came from.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Full name : Samuel Prideux (Daemonic name: Shamael of Pride)

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:41 am

Noon was doable. He had a few things that needed to be done out of town but he would make it back to show up as planned. She had made it quite clear that she would not accept him being late. So he wouldnt be. In fact, right on time did the car stop at the designated spot, Samuel stepping out to light a smoke that he sucked on, leaning lightly against the car. He was dressed a little casual for his usual taste but he had told her to be practical. He at least wouldnt compromise style too much. He looked around for a bit. He didnt quite recognize the area. Surely he would have remembered something about here if he had been here.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 5:37 am

The car honestly stood out like a sore thumb, but she was only sure once she saw him come out of the vehicle, smoking. Looking at the small clock over the café she sighed. He was right on time. No excuse for her to stay away then. She walked closer, not saying much other than giving him a certain look before her eyes moved to the car. It wasn't like any car she had seen before - well besides when she had been up in Northern, but this looked fancy. "I see you have some manners after all," she said, though her lips didn't pull up in a smile as to show she was joking. In fact she was dead serious. Stepping closer, she reached down for his cigarette, lifting his hand to her lips and having a small inhale. She didn't usually smoke, but her lungs were also well trained from the Blocks. Holding the air in her lungs she breathed out slowly, already feeling people's eyes on them. "Should we get out of here?" she asked, though not waiting for a reply, she went around to the passenger's side, getting in without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 11:27 am

He did notice her out of the corner of his eye, turning his eyes her way as he stood there. Sure people were looking, mostly because she didnt quite look like someone who should even be approaching him? And yet he was looking at her as if he was expecting her company. The comment made him frown lightly but he didnt take it to heart. He just hunmed; even if that would take from the manners she had just pointed out that he had.
She grabbed his hand and he watched her smoke from his cigarette. “It’s a bad habit. You shouldnt pick it up.” He remarked, but wasnt going to tell her what to do. He dropped his cigarette at her question and snuffed it out with his heel as she went to get in the car. He followed shortly after and got in. “Seatbelt.” He calmly reminded her as he started the car; he didnt really need it, if he crashed the car, he did have his transformation to save him from any collision or impact.
The drive was a bit far, moving out of the city and onto a highway before an offroad to seemingly nowhere interesting. “What is life like in The Blocks?” He asked, his eyes on the road, though he did glance at her from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 12:28 pm

His remark she didn't really take to heart. Sure it was a bad habit, but she wasn't really one to get addicted. At least that was her experience so far. Getting in to the car it surprised her a bit to hear him remind her of a seatbelt, but she popped it on regardless. However after driving for a bit she wasn't sure it was his driving that was the problem. Did he want to keep her safe? Was that it? Stranger and stranger it became.
Her eyes were almost glued to the outside world, watching it pass by. She hadn't really taken the time to get familiar with everything, but they soon headed out of Central and out to the country side. He finally broke the silence, and it made her realize that she hadn't really said anything. Perhaps she was just so used to the quiet, and the fact that you could barely hear the engine was also quite nice. "It's not life," she said, just to be clear they were on the same page, her eyes watching some trees that she found rather pretty. She hadn't really gotten to see many trees that actually had leaves on them. "It's surviving," clarifying what she meant before turning her head to the road. The off-road did make the noise a little louder in the car, but the suspension made the wheels just glide right over the dirt, mud and rocks. "I don't know ... It wasn't good," she admitted, frowning as she hadn't really admitted to that fact before. "What I have now is better, but I guess I feel guilty; I want to bring some of the kids up here ... See that life is more than fog and gang activity," in theory it was a very beautiful thing to aspire to do, but reality always seemed one step ahead. Breathing out she sighed, shaking her head no as her eyes returned to the road. "But I do have happy memories as well; I was taught how to read and write, and I had a good friend group, someone who looked out for me." She wasn't sure if it was anything he could relate to.
"How about you? I'm sure you had something fucked up happen to make you look this stoic all the time," she looked to him, not giving away whether she was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 9:21 am

It wasnt life? He scoffed lightly. It would have to be something. She clarified and he simply hummed and nodded to let her know that he understood. There was a small silence and then she spoke. He couldnt imagine her ever saying that it was good. It didnt seem like a good life; at least was what he could conclude from the bundle of kids he had in a file. “You’re not responsible for any kid you meet.” He said, because he found that peculiar. Why would she help some random children off the street?
She mentioned happy memories, chuckling softly as she listed things that seemed quite common. Maybe he hadnt expected something extraordinary but then again, it was barely surface knowledge. She returned the question and he glanced at her shortly before he sighed. "I'm old." he replied to put it simple. But maybe he had always been this way? "I dont keep a journal over my life, but I grew up someplace different than The Blocks. But the setting was probably the same.” He said, pausing to think back. Which he hadnt in forever, because that information wasnt important to him. He could stich her some lie. Which she might believe to begin with, to which he wouldnt mind. But at least she got an answer, even if it was cryptic and not very revealing, while it still said something.I met the right people and the right time. And I guess you can figure out where that got me.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 12:52 pm

"We're all responsible to help the next generation," she said, that was what Winston had brought her up to know. It was what had driven her to survive every day, having someone to care for and be there for. But without them, who was she really? She had spent so long taking care of others that she had never really stopped to think about herself.
At first she thought maybe he wouldn't answer her. He was a mysterious guy with a strange demeanor, and she wouldn't be surprised if he just gave her a lie. However she was pleasantly surprised, humming as she noted it down mentally, however his right people at the right time talk made her frown. Was that all he was going to give her? Well, she guessed she hadn't proven herself all that trustworthy yet anyways. "All I really know about you is that you have a mansion up in Northern," she said with a small shrug, though there was things about him that she had figured out. Like his need for control and the way his eyes always seemed just a little more softer when he looked in her direction. Not that she was any better herself, but she wasn't trying to hide it. It was more about lying to herself to protect what little she had.
"I don't think either of us really want to go too deep in to our pasts, huh?" she scoffed as it seemed that conversation died out rather quickly. Breathing out she looked at the trees they passed, seeing the sun still high in the sky. "Do you have taste buds?" she couldn't say she knew much about daemons, in fact this was probably the first time she was getting to know one.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 4:10 am

Most definitely not.” He argued. He didnt see why the next generation or any generation mattered unless it was work related. People had so little value when your work revolved around testing them in various ways; harmful or helpful. But they would probably never see eye to eye on that matter.
How long have you known me for?” He asked as she made it clear that she didnt know a lot about him. Samuel wasnt just an open book, it took time to get to know him mostly because he wouldnt say much on his own. “I dont even know if I can trust you yet.” He replied to her scoff. That was probably what kept him a little on his toes with the information he gave her.
The question about his tastebuds made him chuckle. “If you’re asking whether I can eat the same food as you? I can. It doesnt taste bad. But I dont eat it because I dont need to.” He explained. He knew that a lot like him would retch at the taste of anything that wasnt a soul. But he found that he actually had eaten food that was quite alright, especially meat. “Would you let me take you out for dinner?
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 12:33 pm

"I don't know you, but I've known about you for a while now," she said. The first time she had met him had been at the rich party with all the business men. Then the explosion had happened and well things had sorta went on from there. His reply made her hum, "likewise," she just said calmly, not sure if she could trust him either. Sure, he had taken care of her when she had been sick, and he had helped heal Brock back from practically the dead. But that wasn't as much about trust as it had been about hoping things would go well.
Instead of pondering about the deeper things, she much rather wanted to know about him, what he was like now and what he liked. He explained the workings of his taste buds, making her nod as she followed along, though looking out the window. But the follow up question made her chuckle softly, but she shrugged, "I guess it depends on my mood," she replied rather honestly. She hadn't done a lot of dating, hell her and Victor just came about, it wasn't like they went on actual dates like in the movies. "If you asked me today I would say yes; But I wouldn't know what I would reply tomorrow or next week," Raven was just being upfront. What she had with Samuel right now was a seed. Something she could plant, nurture and take care of in hopes it would grow. But she could also throw the seed away before it started to plant its roots. Though she wasn't sure she could ever forget him. "Though no matter what I'd want to split the check," she was a very proud person deep down. She had worked hard for the things she had right now, and she wouldn't want him to just swoop in and think he could take care of her.
"Where are we going?" she asked, knowing it was meant to be a surprise, but they had been driving for a while now, the city far behind them at this point.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:40 am

So neither of them trusted each other? It didnt strike him as odd. But they could work on it. Not that Samuel was actively thinking that but it could be nice to not waste his time. Her answer made him scoff. She did seem like someone who was very dependent on her mood. Which didnt have to be a bad thing, considering where she came from.
But it did strike the wonder of why? What would make her say yes today? Because she had looked forward to see him? Or because she was bored? The notion of splitting the check he wouldnt argue with; because it seemed pointless to remind her that he didnt need her money at all. And with her stubborn attitude, he didnt want the hassle.
Her question made him smirk lightly before they seemingly arrived. It was a small cabin in the middle of nowhere and he just went up to the door before he looked around inside. Reaching up, he grabbed a key off a hanging lamp. Unlocking the door he opened and stepped inside. “Grab the gun in the front.” He ordered her, just in case thing went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 3:06 pm

The seemingly arrived, but the order made her frown. A gun? She opened the glove compartment, and right there was a gun. Taking it she turned it in her hands. She had heard gunshots before, but never really seen a gun up close. It looked like a weird piece of metal. Getting out of the car, she followed him, a little unsure. "What's the gun for?" she asked. Was he keeping some kind of animal in there? Had he brought her out to go hunting or something like that? Of course she didn't know that a handgun wasn't traditionally used in hunting, but how could she really have known? Looking around it was a rather nice place. She could imagine that once summer hit, this would be a nice place to get away from the city, though she doubted it was why she was here. Following him, she stood a little behind him, gun in hand, but unsure of what to do with it. She didn't even know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:28 am

Your protection.” Was the best answer. Though he wasnt even sure she would know how to use it. “If it does become necessary, dont bother aiming. Just wait for it to come close. Then you wont miss.” He said, looking over as she approached him, reaching over to turn off the safety. He glanced at her before opening the door, going in first. It didnt look like much, but it also seemed untouched. No one had ever used this cabin with the intent of hanging out. Samuel went over to a closet and opened the door, nodding for her to follow. It would lead them to an underground, filled with shiny stones in the ceiling that lit up the way. “Do you know what life was like a thousand years ago?” He asked, navigating the dim light easily. He stopped to make sure she was keeping up from time to time. “Some myths say that the world as we know it never existed before a big portal opened and brought new life to this world.” He explained, glancing back at her.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:51 am

It? What was it? She watched him do something with the gun, but she wasn't sure what, asking how to use it seemed like she was stupid, but she guessed it had something to do with the metal thingy where her finger could rest. In to the cabin they went, but what was inside made her second guess this. And yet despite he whole body telling her not to follow the daemon in to a dark place, she did anyways. She tried keeping up with him, but even with her long legs, he seemingly moved faster. Almost as if he was a shadow or something airborne like a gas.
The stones around them had a strange glow, and she stopped for a moment to look at one up close, but it seemed like Samuel was impatient, stopping to wait for her to come to him. Rejoining him he started speaking of time long ago. She had heard stories be told before, but nothing of this sort. "Can't say I know much about this world or its history," she confessed, almost tripping over a stone, staggering a bit but she managed to regain her balance. He made it look so easy. "I know there was a lot of wars between daemons and seraphim," but that was basic knowledge. That was why the two races never really got along. "Wi- My father used to say that we should learn from the past ... That our greatest strength would come from bettering ourselves," she could still remember those wise words being spoken by Winston when she had been nothing more than a kid. He had tried to teach her a lesson after she had gotten in to a fight and hurt some other kid.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:43 am

Well good. Then we have more to talk about.” He said, not seeing a problem in her not knowing. At least he couldnt say it was surprising. He heard her trip, wondering if he was being a little too fast and inconsiderate. He at least didnt walk too far ahead without checking up on her. He hummed as she spoke of the war. He honestly didnt think there was a story more boring. Why note it down? The lycans and vampyres had history too, but no one seemed to be bringing that one up as much. “Your father was wise then.” He remarked. They reached what looked like an old door, he brushed off some dust to reveal a painting on the rough stone. “There wont be light ahead for a while. You’ll have to trust me.” He said, holding his hand out for her to take. If she did, he would open the door and guide her down the dark hall.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 12:18 pm

Hearing his positive remark on Winston made her hum, "yeah, he was," she said, though luckily for her the darkness obscured how sad she truly looked. She missed Winston, missed the lessons he gave her and the birds. However she quickly seemed to realize they were heading deeper in to this tunnel, and as he reached his hand out to her, she hesitated at first. She knew it was just to guide her, but holding someone's hand was actually not something she had done a lot. At least not for an extended period of time. She took it regardless, following him in to the dark hall. She could see nothing, so she hoped the daemon had better sight than her.
"How do you know about this place?" she asked, not that fond of the dark as it made her heart beat faster, squeezing his hand slightly to calm herself. Raven wasn't someone who was easily scared, but she also felt way out on the deep end right now. "I mean, you couldn't have just stumbled upon this," she argued, not sure how else to explain it. Her body felt cold, but as long as they kept moving she would keep her temperature.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:51 pm

Her question made him smirk, though she wouldnt be able to see that in the darkness. He felt her squeeze his hand and he did pull her closer, as long as she was wary of where she put her feet then they wouldnt stimble. “There’s something I need.” He said to put it plain and simple. But then she probably wondered why he would bring her along as well. “This place was once the most beautiful to behold before either of us were born. Would you not like to see such a place? That no one else would’ve seen?” He asked. Maybe she didnt care about that. But he thought it had some sort of meaning to see something no one else would have a chance to see as easily.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:35 pm

Raven felt him pull her closer, and frankly she felt more safe close to him than away from him. Maybe it was how strong he felt as he held her like this. Or maybe it was the fact that his breath was almost right in her ear. He mentioned how this place had once been, but she wasn't sure how to react. Hopefully the darkness helped obscure how confused she looked. "I guess it would be wrong to reply no," she confessed. She wasn't quite sure how to feel about it all. Should she feel honored? She didn't have much knowledge on these mystical places. "Though I will say you're far from how I imagined this day would be planned," she confessed in a soft voice, her legs a little unsure, but he had her if she were to stumble.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 11:50 pm

“It would.” He agreed. The admittance managed to get a soft chuckle from the daemon. “So you havent completely figured me out just yet?” He asked before they stopped. He was more quiet than usual and if she spoke, he’d lift a hand to cover her mouth, shushing her quietly. Just then a gust of wind would pass them and a creature was seemingly roaming the halls of the underground. It’s eyes big and scary, reflecting a light in it’s eyes that didnt seem to exist. It screeched loudly and ran right past them, down the way they were leaving behind. Samuel however still stood in silence, holding her mouth before he let go. “You should be able to feel your senses. Let me know if you feel it come back. It wont be nice to people roaming it’s nest.”
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 8:09 pm

"You can say that," smiling slightly in the dark as she found herself more willing to do so when she wasn't so visible. It was as if it helped her gain a bit of confidence to just talk freely. He stopped, "what are -" but she was cut short as his hand now covered her lips. It was then she felt the small sense in her stomach that something was off. And right on cue a large beast roamed towards them. She felt herself hold her breath, scared to as much as move a muscle, her hand still on the gun, but she wasn't sure shooting would even kill such a creature. It went down the tunnel.
He finally let her go, and she had to gasp shortly, feeling a bit lightheaded as her heart pounded in her chest. Her warning him at some point might come in handy, trying to just hum a confirmation that she would do just that. A bit shaky she followed him as they started to move once more, holding his hand still, now a little scared to let go and get lost along with the beast roaming down here. "What was that thing?" she had to ask, feeling the hairs in her neck stand on edge.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 11:35 am

It probably seemed quite scary but Samuel wasnt really fearing for himself. He could turn to the shadows and hide if he really wanted to, but she couldnt. And his focus was maybe more on keeping hwr safe than anything else. So once the beast had disappeared, out of sight, he let her go. Her hum made him nod and he pulled at her hand to make her walk along with him again. They shouldnt be staying jere for long. The question made him scoff. “I dont have the answer for everything.” He admitted. “Whatever it is, it has already ambushed a bunch of my men. Bullets wont kill it, but the echo of the bang will scare it away… for a while.” He said, changing his grip on her hand to entangle their fingers; practical. She wouldnt be able to let go as easily. “We can turn back now if you’d like. But we’d most probably end up in it’s arms.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 11:57 am

She guessed that was fair enough, though the feeling of his fingers entangling with her own made her body react. It was a slight nice tingle in her skin. Even if he didn't feel it, she sure did, and as practical as the way their hands were now intertwined was, it didn't change how it felt. "No, we keep going," she was quite convinced that if they had gotten this far, she had to see it through to the end. As they walked she kept her senses open, squeezing his hand from time to time when she felt the need for a bit of extra support.
"Have you gotten me figured out yet?" she asked, wanting to continue their conversation before the beast had appeared. Perhaps it would help her body relax more, and focus on feeling her senses work in their favor. That was the good thing about humans, was it not? They could sense danger.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 1:13 am

She was as expected not ready to give up just yet but he frankly hadnt thought otherwise. Only that you could never truly know someone’s courage when meeting something completely unexpected. Like the creature; whatever it was. It was mysterious enough to keep even Samuel on his toes, even if he didnt show it. Her question made him shrug, though she wouldnt be able to see it. “Do I have to have you figured out?” He asked, before he stopped dead in his tracks. “Maybe I’m looking for the opposite. Someone who I could never understand.” He said, letting it sink in before he moved on. The halls became slimmer and the air more dense. Like the luxury of a fresh airflow was slowly disappearing and leaving them with a thick and moist atmosphere. Water was close, somewhere. Eventually the roof disappeared to reveal a shimmer of stones, that actually brought some light to the room. At least enough to sense rough features. Samuel stopped and looked up. “It looks like stars.” He remarked. He dug a hand into his pocket and grabbed a flashlight, handing it to her. “The beast shouldnt come around once we leave this place. So feel free to light the way.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:27 am

He stopped and she wondered if he had meant to do that. Making her heart skip a beat, standing closer to him in this narrow hall, her eyes glowing slightly in the darkness as they met his. He started to move again, and she felt obliged to follow even as the corridor got slimmer and slimmer. In the end she was walking rather close to him, until they eventually came in to a path with beautiful rocks up above. She stopped in her steps, sweat on her forehead from the wet environment, looking up at the ceiling as he voiced his remark. It did look like stars. Not that she had seen many starry nights like these where she had been brought up. Samuel handed her a flashlight, looking at it in the dark she figured out where the button was.
"It's very warm in here," she said, pulling her shirt over her head. There was no need for long sleeves to hide her scars if it was dark anyways. Using it to wipe off the water on her forehead, she grabbed securely around the flashlight before they moved on. When she felt she was ready for it, she lit it, shining the way down the tunnel that seemed almost endless. "How far beneath ground are we?" she asked, feeling like they were entering something that was not meant for the living.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a soulmate?   What is a soulmate? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a soulmate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: