Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:43 pm

He wasn't sure that he liked that Eden hadn't opened up to others, but it also made a lot of sense. Romeo at least didn't talk much about his childhood unless he was with the vampyre. Feeling the cold hand on top of his own was reassuring. The question made him a bit surprised, because he felt quite unattractive after having eaten. However he couldn't deny him anything, nodding as he leaned in closer as well.
Their lips greeted one another, and Romeo felt almost swept away at how liberating it felt to just kiss out in the open. It reminded him of the night they went out to drink together, but this felt better. It felt like they were actually acting on their promise. The kiss made his heart beat faster, his cheeks gaining color as he couldn't stop himself from groaning softly against his mouth, letting the sound muffle. "You're doing it again," he sighed softly, nuzzling their noses together, "making me yearn for you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:51 pm

Eden kept it soft and tender, moving a hand up to cup the lycan’s warm cheek while their lips moved around each other. He could feel how Romeo was blushing, he didnt even have to look at him to know. Thr groan made him smile a little while the lycan spoke softly. “Doing what?” He asked, oblivious like he couldnt know. The reply made him scoff. “I’m sorry. I just cant help it. I dont want to suffer alone in my yearning.” He whispered, a sly grin spreading on his lips as he chuckled. He was serious, but it was also a little humorous to him. At least the fact that he had no control over himself when it came to Romeo and it left him quite at the lycan’s mercy all of the time. It was just good that they were such a good pick for each other. He felt eyes on them and it prompted him to place a soft kiss on the lycan’s lips. “From here on out, I’ll make sure as many get to see that I’m kissing my fiancé that I love.” He whispered in a sweet promise onto Romeo’s lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 9:06 pm

It was far from a bad thing. The fact that they still wanted one another was so comforting to him. The rest of the evening they simply spent together, and when it was time for bed Romeo snuggled up to his vampyre, wrappi g his arms tightly around him, though he was still wearing a pyjamas. The next day saying goodbye hurt, having to kiss him multiple times, even crying a bit when they truly said goodbye. Romeo felt his heart heavy, but he also knew that Eden had things to care about in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 10:01 pm

Eden treasured the time he spent with Romeo, mostly because he wouldnt get to see him again for a bit. But it would only later serve as a motivator for him to fight the allegations and figure out a way to not end up convicted of a crime. When it was time for their goodbye’s, he whispered all kind of sweet promises into the lycan’s hair. But he assured him that he would be back in at least two days to visit. The staff had been nice enough to give him a schedule for the visiting hours, though as they had already said before, they were rather flexible with the times. He didnt want Romeo to cry but he could understand why the lycan felt a need to. When he had to go, his heart was aching and everything in him was telling him to turn around and go right back. But for the both of them was it for the best that Romeo got peace to heal. Eden went back home and went directly to his office to look over the papers in the lawsuit. He had a few numbers to call, one of them being the lawyer Romeo wanted him to use.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

Full name : Judah Michael Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 10:59 pm

They were settling in their new home but Judah felt restless. The police said that they were working on the case but it didnt seem that anything was happening to their father at all. It felt unfair. He was a horrible person and the world needed to know. Judah sat on the stairs to their garden, holding a strong drink masked in blood. He was kind of a partygoer, he liked parties and he liked alcohol. But lately it was more a comfort to be drunk or tipsy than to sit with all the frustration and anger that their father would most probably get away with it. Every day he would remember what he had done to Avila to get back at their father and not having it pay off was stressing him.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

Full name : Avila Jezebel Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 1:44 pm

Avila was frankly doing just fine, if it weren't for the fact that this whole ordeal was taking longer than she had anticipated. She felt frustrated to say the least. Of course she had tried to stay on top of things, hiring a lawyer with a good reputation and even digging up some dirt on his father. But it seemed that now the Parish team had changed tactics. They had hired a new attorney, switched around their evidence and whoever this Josette Parish was, she was furious with her. She har tried to calm down, doing all of the things she knew usually helped, but it seemed that Judah was in no mood to join her.
Going out alone had felt a bit scary, but she had managed it anyways. However returning to see Judah was now drinking made her sigh, going up to her brother and wrapping her arms around his neck from behind. "Are you angry with me?" She asked, though if it had been that it would've probably been the first. She kissed the side of his head, burying her face in his golden hair that smelled so inviting and familiar to her. "What can I do to make you feel better?" She pleaded with him. She didn't like seeing him like this, it made her feel sad as well.
"Tell me .. it's breaking my heart to see you like this my love," she whispered, feeling almost desperate to soothe him in whichever way she was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 2:00 pm

The worst about being a vampyre is that he knew he could never reach the mindlessly drunk as some people seemed to be. Or maybe they were just pretending all this time. He could get tipsy at best, unless he emptied the whole storage. And he wasnt quite at that level of frustration yet. He heard Avila’s footsteps behind him but didnt move as he just stared at nothing out into the garden. Her question made him scoff. “No. Not you. With the case. With our father.” He just flat out confessed. The plea was like asking a million dollar question. Because what could she do? He didnt know. He just knew that as long as the case wasnt closed, then it would always be looming over his head.
“It’s just not fair. It’s not fair that he gets to walk off unscathed. That I…” he tensed his jaw, not even daring to utter it because it tore at his heart just to think about. “.. Every day, his defense gets better. This case will be buried and we’ll be left alone with nothing.” He said before he got up and moved out of her grip. He grabbed his drink and emptied it before placing down. Then he walked out into the garden. “And he wasnt what we hoped. He isnt loving or kind or accepting. He dismissed you the moment he knew.”
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 pm

"That you what? Chose to support me? Showed how far you would go to protect what we have?" She shook her head, she didn't feel violated - she had asked for it! She had asked and he had agreed to help her, so it hadn't been anything to worry about. "I know you would never hurt me," she said, standing her ground as he moved away. The mention of their father made her frown, looking down as shw didn't like remembering their encounter very much. No, she felt more violated by him than what Judah had done. Wrapping her arms around herself she could understand that fury he displayed, but she had done everything she could have done.
"I wish mother was here," she whispered, sitting down on the stairs where he had been sitting, just curling herself up. She felt so helpless. Hadn't she fought hard enough? One thing was that their father had denied her, the other was the fact that she couldn't even soothe her own brother. "I'm not good at this .. feeling like I can't do anything," she muttered into her knees.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 3:22 pm

“It didnt feel like support or protection.” He said flat out as he moved into the garden. Even if she assured him, she hadnt looked like someone who had been enjoying it and he couldnt stop thinking of it. He ran his hand over some flowers that had been growing. Maybe someday he’d feel less like a monster but it was hard not to now. He mentioned their father solely because that was also high on the list of things that was making him feel this way. He plucked a rose and inspected it, feeling the softness of the petals, hearing her whisper even if he was far away. It was a quiet area. “Well this was one of the things we knew could happen but neither of us talked about.” He said, shaking his head as he crushed the rose’s head in his palm. “I want proper revenge for what he did to mother. I dont care who this Josette Parish is. We’ll just get rid of her too.” He said, throwing the crushed rose back in the bunch before he went to his sister, lifting her chin. “I want to feel like we’re in control again. I dont want to feel like I hurt you for nothing. We’ll make it mean something.”
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 3:58 pm

Avila didn't really know what to do, but as always her brother was there, lifting her chin up. She looked at him with vulnerable eyes, she had done everything she could do. And now she was afraid it was all for naught. "I want to feel that as well," she admitted, needing to get back on top. If seemed as if their father was untouchable. However an idea popped into her head, "what if we use this case to be legitimised?" She suggested. Turning her head she kissed the inside of his palm. "He would have to admit we are his kids; we'll get more power within the Parish family and a say in what happens," their mother had told quite explicitly about how their family worked. "Mother said how many doors it had opened for her to be legitimate, maybe it will do the same for us - besides he'll have to eat his words." Avila wasn't cruel as their mother had been, but she was just as cunning, playing the long game. She pulled her brother down to her face, having him lean over her as she smiled softly at his face. "He has no interest in going to jail, and having him settle out of court might not be optimal, but we could make his eternal life a living hell," she pointed out. Nuzzling their noses together she kissed his lips ever so gently. "We'd get to see mother's resting place.. and get closer to revenge her - always work from the inside out."
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

He hummed as she seemed to agree. They would have to come up with a pretty good plan, because it seemed that no way could they touch Eden with this. Not that the justice system was paying their father any special favours to begin with. But then Avila suggested something that seemed almost perfect. “I like that idea.” He agreed, but it was a matter of how? Getting Eden to admit it was going to be tough. He seemed inmovable and cruel. Judah listened to Avila list the good they would get from it, but he was already sold. He followed her pull down, placing his hands on the wood below her for support, smiling a little which he hadnt since they had been handling the case. He returned her kiss and let out a soft sigh as she spoke. “We should figure out who this Josette Parish is. If we can somehow convince her to run the blood tests without him knowing?” He pondered, licking Avila’s lips as the thought of finally getting somewhere was thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 4:27 pm

Seeing him smile made her happy. When he was this close she sometimes swore she could hear their frozen hearts beat. He put in a really good suggestion and she hummed softly, running her fingers from his face, down to his neck and playing gently with the collar of his shirt. Having him over her like this made her body react so strongly. "Perhaps .. but she would at least know who I am, so me seeking her out wouldn't help much," she admitted with a soft sigh. No, Judah would have to do the groundwork of this assignment. "You're good at compelling others to do your wish," she whispered, her fingers having moved further down, dipping under his shirt to touch his skin. "You could charm her, tell her how you know you are a Parish, and that you would like to be included?" She suggested softly, kissing him along his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:09 pm

He felt how she played with his collar and it made the smile linger a bit. She was right, Josette would probably know who it was that was accusing Eden, but did that mean this would be on him? She pointed out something that made him scoff. The hand under his shirt made a soft sigh leave his lips the suggestion making him nod softly. “Yeah, I could try that. But if she’s close with our father, she might as well be as horrible as he is.” He said, not wanting to exclude that possibility in the slightest. “So maybe the best approach is just to try and charm her.” He sighed, though he would have loved to flaunt their legitimacy at any chance that was given. He leaned down to connect their lips tenderly, moving an arm down to snake around her, while the other kept supporting him.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:55 pm

Avila nodded, she knew that their mission was far from over, and that their agreement still stood. Anything they could, they would use against their father. It was his own damned fault for reacting the way he did. He pulled her closer, connecting their lips in a kiss that made her gasp in delight against his mouth. He was so heavenly, so perfect in every single way; and he was hers. No one could ever change that. "Are you trying to make me long for you more than I already do?" She whispered, peppering his lips and face with gentle and loving pecks. He was the center of her univers and everything in-between. "It's working," she admitted in a small giggle, her fingers dragging along his stomach.
"We deserve to be happy," she reminded him softly, "and we deserve justice for what he did not only to us, but our mother as well." Avila had had a strong bond with her mother, though whether it was one-sided she would never know. Eden had robbed them of their mother who had understood their need to be together. "Let us make mother proud," she whispered, pressing her body up.to his, not even noticing how it must've looked on the stairs. The two of them would never feel an ache from a torn muscle or feel an uncomfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 6:09 pm

“Well I have been withdrawn for a couple of days now havent I?” He asked, chuckling softly though he had done it within good reason; at least in his own mind. Her habds were nice on his skin and he had missed the way it made him feel.
“We do deserve that and much more.” He sighed. She was also right about the justice. What Eden had done could never be forgiven. Even if he had welcomed then with open arms, had he murdered their only ally beside themselves. “She’s already plenty of proud of you, I’m sure.” He smiled, moving a hand down to play with a button on her shirt. He however sighed, realizing that he wasnt quite ready for that yet. “I’m sorry. It’s too soon, still.” He muttered, opting to wrap his arms around her and hold her close.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 6:27 pm

Her eyes softened as Judah told her that their mother would've been proud of her, "she would be proud of the both of us," she whispered tenderly. He stopped only to admit how soon it still was and she hushed him, wrapping her arms around him in a protective brace. "You never have to apologise to me, darling, you know that," she whispered to him, trying to soothe him. She knew that they couldn't be strong when one of them were hurting. "Just promise me you'll stay close to me for the rest of the day," kissing his golden head in sweet pecks, nuzzling her nose into his hair. She loved his smell so much. It had a peculiar smell that she couldn't even describe with one word.
"What about .. if we cuddle up on our couch .. watch one of those movies you've been pleading with me to watch with you .. and just spend as much time on that as we can?" She whispered, her suggestion actually rather sweet, leaning her mouth to his ear, "I bought your favorite brand of blood?" She had kept it hidden from him to be a surprise to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 12:58 am

No, he was sure that their mother would have been mostly proud of Avila and what she had done to try and get back at their father. But he wasnt diminishing his own efforts, though realistically it had been Avila’s mastermind.
Her hush was nice and he hid away in her embrace, humming softly at the whisper. He still felt like he had to somewhat apologize even if she was telling him not to. He could agree to promise her staying close all day. “I dont want to be apart from you.” He assured her. It was the last thing he wanted right now.
The suggestion was good. He thought about it for a second, long enough for her to bring up the fact that she had gotten blood for him as well. He lifted his head to look at her with vulnerable eyes. “You’re so good for me.” He muttered, leaning in to connect their lips. “A movie night sounds fantastic. I do need that.”
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 6:15 am

She felt happy that he was being so reassuring. Usually he showed it by being more intimate, but this was also very nice. His mutter made her giggle, her fingers moving up, combing through his beautiful locks, her nails scaping his scalp softly as their lips met. She moaned a bit surprised at how sweet it felt, his enthusiasm about a movie night making her smile. "You deserve the world, darling, why would I not give it to you?" She whispered, pulling his face down to steal yet another kiss. She knew they couldn't just stay making out here in the shadows, the sun would eventually engulf them, and yet she didn't want to move just yet.
Eventually they did move, she had pulled their mattress into the living room, making it very pretty as she had hung fairy lights around to spread a cozy atmosphere. She would've gone with candles, but she didn't want to risk burning their new house down. She had gotten into a small pyjamas set, one that she had picked out today. Avila was quite strange, or stranger than an average vampyre at least; she enjoyed sleeping, liking the feeling of being nestled up close to the one she loved. It was a comfort thing, stretching way back to when they had just been kids. "Isn't it cute?" She chuckled, showing it off, "look, it's got small roses on it," stepping closer to have him inspect the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 10:08 pm

The whisper was sweet. She didnt have to say it and yet she did. Though he wanted to argue and say that she had already given him the world, because she was his world. And yet that seemed a little too cheesy to just say. He kissed her for as long as she wanted before they went inside.
He got rid of his jacket and hoodie, though he kept on the loose tanktop that showed off a bit of his chest. He had been wearing relaxed pants, seeing that he had had no intention of going out. He helped Avila with setting up the room, but it mostly consisted of her telling him what to do where. He didnt have the same mind of decoring like she did and she really knew how to make it cozy and warm. When she stepped out in her new pajamas, he chuckled and hummed in approval. He never minded how odd and different she seemed. He loved her the same. Her quirks were just a part of her and he loved that. She moved closer and he touched the fabric. "Oh it's so soft." he said, rubbing it between his thumb and index. "You look amazing." he said, looking at her with genuine adoration. She was so herself that he could only love her for it. "What do you want me to wear?" he asked, because he never knew. Ever since they had been kids had he always asked for her help in the regards of what she wanted to see him in when it was just them.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 8:56 am

She giggled as he chuckled and approved of her small outfit. It felt good that he could still compliment her. His question made her hum, asking him to turn around slowly as she visualised her odea in her head. "Well normally I would say nothing," she muttered to herself,
but it was clear her brother wanted something cozy as well. She left the room briefly returning with a new bag of clothes that she handed to him. Inside he would find some pyjama pants in the same fabric as the set she was wearing, but this was decorated with a different color of roses. While her were black, his were white. "I thought we needed to get extra sappy today .. so I got you a matching set of pants," she smiled kissing his cheek. He usually either slept with one of his tank tops or bare chested. "Go try it on .. see if you like it," she smiled, urging him to do so. He could decide whether he wanted to change in front of her or not, but she would enjoy the show if he did.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 3:08 pm

He scoffed at her mutter and frowned lightly. He could do it if it was really what she wanted, but it probably wouldnt pan out the way that she was hoping for. She left only to return with a bag, making him wrinkle his nose in a soft smile. "Oh." he said as he realized, grabbing the bag to fish out the matching pants. Holding them up to his waist, he scoffed softly. "That's nice." he replied to her comment. It could never get too sappy with her. At least he thought so. The urge made him shake his head at her. Though he didnt mind stripping down in front of her. It just felt natural, ridding himself of his shirt and pants before getting into the pair she had gotten him. The fabric felt really good. He sighed softly, running his hands down over his thighs before leaning back up. "I like them." he chuckled, moving over to pull her in for a hug. He also took the liberty of lifting her up by her legs to move them over to the movie night setup that she had made. He fell onto his knees before leaning forward to dump her on the mattress. He wasnt leaving her alone for long, diving down to wrap his arms around her, burying his face in her neck. He kissed her skin softly, breathing in her scent.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 3:39 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and as he lifted her up she giggled in delight. He was always so gentle with her, and she loved that about him. He was cold and rude to everyone, just not her. And she soon felt the mattress against her back, wrapping her arms protectively around his shoulders as he buried his face in her neck. "We can just lay here for a while?" She suggested in a muffled whisper, kissing his hair, holding him close. She still felt bad for what she had asked him to do. Not that she blamed him. Far from it. "Do you want me to talk or just lay here in silence?" She asked, her fingers stroking his bare upper back, loving the feeling of his skin against her own. Kissing his hair a few spots around the side of his hair, just wanting to soothe him.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 4:20 pm

"I'd like that." he muttered, knowing she suggested it because she could feel it. And he did crave just holding her, having her close and not having to think of anything else than that. "You can talk." he muttered, pressing his nose to where her pulse would have been. But whatever she had in mind, would probably be hard to say as he opened his mouth and slowly pushed his fangs into her skin, piercing it. He just wanted a happy memory of them. Just remember times were they werent bothered with their father or anything else. He wrapped his arms a little closer around her, softly digging his nails into the soft tissue around her hips.

"Stop distracting me. I need to learn this piece." a younger Judah muttered, sending his sister an irritated frown. Not that he was usually angry with her. But he had pushed this off for forever and she surely wasnt helping in the slightest. He looked at the keys on the piano, touching the smooth surface before he sighed. "Eve. I'm serious. Stop." he scoffed, shaking his head at her.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 7:53 pm

She smiled as he told her to talk, but she knew him better than that. He needed another type of comfort. One that words couldn't give. She whimpered softly as he bit into her, closing her eyes to focus more on the memory that rolled forward.

Avila had always loved teasing her brother, but this was just her way of acting out. He was meant to practice his piano, and she had been allowed in the room because she had picked up on the piano quite fast. "I'm not doing anything," she said, spinning around in her new summer dress, watching it swirl around and the fabric flowing out making it look more akin to a ballerina's tutu. She stopped her spinning, walking over to sit down next to him, smiling as her dark hair was a bit rustled and her bluegreen eyes peaking at her brother's piano notes.
"It's easy," she said, guiding his fingers to the pale ivory keys, "relax you hand - yes, like that - now put your thumb there." She was good at playing, it came naturally to her for some reason. Smiling she pressed down, letting the note spring forth and fill the room around them. "And then the next," she said in a softer voice, helping his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 8:23 pm

"They said you could come because you know what I need to learn." he reminded her as he watched her twirl around in her dress. It was hard to concentrate on piano when he really just wanted to spend his time with her. Even as twins, it was like the time they had together just wasnt enough. It didnt help that their parents were keeping them apart. But now they were unsupervised, at least for the moment. She sat down and he made room for her. She called it easy but he didnt like it. Piano just didnt seem like something he wanted, nor needed. She guided his hand to the keys and he felt a bit at a loss already. He didnt know how he was supposed to remember all the tones and what key made what sound. She made him press down and it seemed that she kept helping him play out the tune that were written on the paper in front of them. He however stopped halfway, not feeling as happy as she might be. "I'll never remember all that." he complained, looking at her with serious eyes. "They're expecting me to play at the next gathering. Mom will be there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next