Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Guess this makes me the bad guy now

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

Guess this makes me the bad guy now Empty
PostSubject: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 10:29 pm

@Buffy <3

Baal would kill him for what he was about to do. But he wasnt even sure what the daemon wouldnt kill him for anymore - It seemed that any reason at all would do perfectly. He had known the consequences of his actions, but it felt like it had been the only possibility to keep Buffy alive and ensure that his best friend wasnt just an empty shell. He just hadnt it expected to hurt like this, to know that he was despised and unwanted. He had gotten a bit to drink and fallen further down his mental hole of self-pity and gathered some courage.
So in his buzz, he had decided to show up at the daemons place, thinking that it would definitely help fix things. He had turned up at the door and before he pressed the buzzer, he felt someone's eyes on him. "I told you not to show up here anymore," Baal just said in a cold tone, stepping in front of Buffy as their hands were entangled. Daniel exhaled deeply before he looked from Baal to Buffy. "I'm here to talk to her," he said, raising his hand to point at the fenix.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 10:53 pm

Buffy had been by, mostly feeling a little sorry for dismissing Juno for a while. The cat had nestled down on one of the blankets that Buffy had had wrapped around herself when she felt cold. Then the buzzer had gone off, making her wonder who it could be. She was curious, following Baal as he stepped in to the narrow hallway, but she quickly felt how fear had entered her body as she saw the tall lycan. Her body went into a panic state, just staring at him with fear in her eyes, clutching Baal's hand tight as if it would create a shield to protect them. It wouldn't, but it was mentally that she hoped it would. Then Daniel addressed her specifically, making her swallow hard. She could smell the odor of alcohol even from where she stood. "Then speak," she whispered in a scared tone. She wasn't comfortable stepping forward, rather feeling like a coward hiding behind Baal. However the truth was that he was much more capable of taking on a lycan than she was.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 11:05 pm

Daniel could tell that Baal was just getting angrier and angrier, like he didnt even have to feel how Buffy was reacting like Daniel could to know this situation couldnt end well. He just kept his eyes on Buffy, biting the inside of his cheek as he frowned, but he didnt seem angry or hostile, more frustrated and sad. "I fucked up alright? I know what I did," he said, knowing he was finally admitting to it. Baal pulled Buffy behind himself as he gritted his teeth at Daniel, "Get out of here," he demanded. Daniel just made a sad smile and shook his head, "No can do buddy," he said in a defeated tone. The daemon would have to kick him out himself. "I didnt have any other choice" he just said cryptically, shaking his head with a chuckle under his breath, he couldnt tell them because they wouldnt understand. He knew that there was no way of getting through to Baal, so his only hope was Buffy.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 11:19 pm

Buffy was afraid, and who wouldn't, she had seen what the lycan had been capable of. She had felt the aftermath fully, and here he was saying he knew what he did. Did he know the extent of her pain? Did he truly feel remorse for what he had done? Buffy placed a hand on Baal's arm, looking at Daniel carefully. She was not going to approach him, not when the daemon she loved was trying to protect her like this. "No choice?" she repeated, her breath shaky. She was listening, despite Baal's anger and her own fear, she felt like she needed answers. And if Daniel was going to be the one to give her the answers, then she wouldn't turn a deaf ear to him. Buffy tugged a bit at Baal's arm, giving their entangled fingers a tight squeeze to let him know it was alright. "Let him speak," she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 11:45 pm

He knew Baal only had good intentions with his way of protecting the fenix, he wasnt sure he had trusted himself had the tables been turned. He frowned and nodded as Buffy repeated his words so quietly. Her feelings were so strong and he could feel his head ache with the overflow. Baal just wanted to get the lycan as far away as he could from Buffy. There wasnt anything to talk about in his eyes, because he couldnt wrap his head around it at all. He turned his head to Buffy and looked at her with sad eyes before he frowned at Daniel. Daniel sighed and placed a hand against the wall as he felt a little dizzy. "Would you believe me if I told you that the other option for that night, would have ruined what you have with Baal now?" he asked, leaning down to place a hand on his knee, clenching his jaw for a second. He drew in a sharp inhaling, closing his eyes hard. Was he going to throw up? He wasnt sure. He exhaled deeply, straightening his back as he looked at Buffy once more. "Do you believe in the gods? Well I dont. I think they're all pricks. They wouldnt let a soul slip out of their hands like that just because some dude didnt like the outcome of the loss," he said with a grunt, making a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am

Buffy knew that Baal wouldn’t like this. In fact he seemed more affected by Daniel’s presence than she herself did. She let him speak, frowning as she couldn’t really understand. She didn’t know Lycan to foresee the future, that was usually kept to the fenix, but she had seen nothing in her dreams that hinted at anything bad having happened between her and Baal. He went on to elaborate, seeing how he seemed to get worse, and a part of her wanted to reach out and help him to sit down. His next sentences were winded, and she couldn’t stop herself from walking to Daniel, placing a hand on his shoulder to guide him to the small kitchen. At least it was warmer in there for her. She helped him sit down, opening a cupboard and taking out a glass, filling it with water before placing it on the table for him. She had no words for as to why she was showing this kindness. Then she walked to stand by Baal once more, a shiver running down her spine as she reached down to touch the daemon’s hand. “What do you mean by all of this?” She asked, feeling like he might just be toying with her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 6:17 am

He knew neither of them would get it, but it felt nice to somewhat say. Despite her strong emotions filling the air with thickness that seemed to either make Daniel dizzy or nauseous, he felt a slight relief. He looked at Buffy as he felt her hand on his shoulder, though he could feel Baal’s eyes like a burning fire. Since when had the daemon managed to pool up this much hate in a few weeks? Then again, so typical. He was guided to the kitchen and sat down, closing his eyes hard as he shook his head. “Shit,” he mumbled a little hoarsely, before grabbing the cup that placed next to him. He gulped down the water rather fast and Baal just begged internally that he wouldnt throw up on the floor. Juno walked out to see what was happening, passing Daniel to walk to Buffy and rub against her leg with soft purrs. Daniel looked at the cat as he thought about what to say. “I’m saying in another time, your mother would have died at Baal’s hands and later you would make him kill you too,” he just said in a monotone tone, not looking up from the cat as he felt his eyes water a bit. “Dont fill her head with nonesense,” Baal hissed, not believing a single word coming from the lycan’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 11:09 am

Buffy watched him carefully, not wanting to give the lycan an opening to hurt her, and yet her heart felt sympathetic towards the guy. He had been the one to end her mother's life, take away the spark in her eyes, and here he was and Buffy was feeling sorry for him? It was rather confusing. She felt Juno rub against her leg, bending down to pick up the cat, scratching it behind her ears. It felt calming, hearing the soft purrs from the cat in her arms as she stroked and scratched it. Then Daniel said something that made Buffy's body freeze. She felt her mouth open, taking in heavy breaths as she tried wrapping her head around what he said. Baal was quick to anger, but Buffy just stood there stunned. One of her hands moved to feel her neck, as if she knew what had happened. However she didn't. "Baal," she whispered, moving to place Juno down, much to the cat's dismay. She looked at her boyfriend, placing her hand in his, giving his hand a soft squeeze. She didn't like seeing him angry, because frankly it scared her a bit. "Just let him speak," she managed to force from her throat before looking at Daniel. There was no way that the lycan would be here if he didn't have to. Buffy had given up on anger, and she just felt a mixture of sadness and fear when she looked at Daniel. "It doesn't make sense; why would I make him kill me? Why would he even agree?" she couldn't make sense of it all. Perhaps because over the last couple of weeks she had fallen deeper in love with Baal. No, it wasn't just love anymore, it was something way deeper than that.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Baal looked at her as she whispered his name, sighing with a slight frown of worry, “He could just be filling you with dread to make you feel bad for him.” He said with a sad tone before he looked at Daniel. How they had managed to drift this far apart was a mystery to him, but Buffy and her wellbeing or safety always came first to him. He held her hand and looked down at them for a bit before looking at her once again, “We cant know if he’s telling the truth,” he argued quietly, making Daniel scoff. “In all the years you’ve known me Baal. Would you really call me a liar now?” He said seriously as he looked at the daemon. He had had enough with the hostility.
He looked at Buffy and frowned at her question before looking away. He blinked a few times before he rubbed his forehead. “You spoke his full name and lashed out the command, is my guess. I dont know, who I saw when he came to me wasnt my best friend anymore,” he said with a shrug. He looked to Buffy and narrowed his eyes a little, “You wouldnt think him killing your mother would have dented and broken what you had?” He asked.
He exhaled deeply before he looked at the cat that started hussing at him. It was like the hissing made sense now, because Baal would probably have been sounding this way too if he was a cat. Weird thing to think in the moment but it made Daniel smile in a mournful way to himself. “Even the god’s seem to have agreed that you need to stay alive, since I havent seen any visible signs of dismay from above,” he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Buffy knew where he was coming from, but she had always been one to listen to both sides. Even if it hurt her heart. "Truth is relative, love," she said, looking at Baal with pleading eyes. She couldn't handle thinking of a fight breaking out now, she was not going to stand for it. Even though she didn't feel safe having Daniel there, she was comforted by the fact that Baal was. As Daniel spoke again she felt her jaw tremble, knowing what he said might've been true. She wouldn't have been able to cope if it had been Baal dealing the final blow to her mother. She couldn't know how she would react, but what Daniel spoke of just seemed to make sense. She looked down leaning her head against Baal's arm, not liking to think about what that would've been like. She was shaking a bit, both fear and feeling cold, but she didn't really know how to react to this. "So ... You killed my mother to avoid Baal and me destroying each other - essentially?" she asked, frowning as it didn't make sense. She knew the lycan and daemon had been close, almost like brothers, but going to this length for someone seemed crazy. "Why? Why would you make yourself the villain then?" she asked, frowning still, clutching Baal's hand a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:00 pm

The daemon wasnt going to question why she was siding with the lycan but the confusion was to find in his expression as he couldnt seem to understand. He just sighed and shook his head at her pleading eyes, giving her hand a soft squeeze before he just seemed to drop his angry attitude. He was still pissed, but he was trying not to let it show too much. Daniel looked at him shortly before looking away again, nodding a little to himself as he understood.
Baal looked at Buffy as she leaned onto his arm, processing Daniel's words as he lifted a hand to feel her cheek. His home wasnt that warm and he often worried that she would freeze if she wasnt kept in a blanket or his arms. He wrapped an arm around her to press her close to his body, giving her some of his heat. Daniel listened to Buffy's words, frowning a little at her frown as he nodded, "Yeah. Roughly put," he agreed. He leaned back into the chair at her question, making a small shrug. "You have your family. Your twin brother. I didnt have anyone till I met Baal. And yeah, I might be back at having no one again, but at least I can rest easy knowing I helped prevent a disaster," he said, before he gave Baal a short glance. He just shook his head and got up from the chair, "Thank you for the water," he mumbled before he slowly, trying his best not to stagger, moved for the door. He had said what he wanted and it hadnt seemed to be enough.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 11:19 pm

Buffy was so grateful for all the things Baal did, and she relaxed a bit more as he dropped his stern look. Feeling the arm around her made her feel safe, made her know that she was not alone in this. She looked at Daniel, feeling sorry for him in a way. If what he was telling was true, then he had made a huge sacrifice. However could she forgive what he had done to her mother? She didn't know, and frankly she didn't know Daniel well enough to know if she would ever see him as a friend. As he got up, and mumbled his thanks, she felt her heart ache a little, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. Scribbling down an address and a number she moved out of Baal's safe embrace, placing a hand on Daniel's shoulder. "I ... I have a friend, who might be able to help you," she said, not knowing if it was her place, however she felt like she needed to give him something in return for his words. Handing him the handwritten note she looked down. The lycan was rather tall after all, so she felt quite intimidated as it was. "Her name is Nelinha, a lycan as well - I know you might not take this, but she and her family take people in of all kinds; regardless of their past," she said. Would he even take the note and agree to try it out? She feared he might not. But here she was, reaching out to help him with what she could handle, and if he refused, then so be it. "I can't say that I'll ever forgive you," she said, feeling a few tears creeping in her eyes. "But know that I'm grateful for your explanation," she said, looking at him. Her green eyes sad and confused, however there seemed to be more clarity to them.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 12:58 am

Daniel would have just left and figured that all was lost with Baal. He could accept that Buffy couldnt forgive but to know how Baal despised him now for his actions was just salt in the wound. Of course the daemon didnt believe nor wanted to believe the explanation, because it would mean that he for a moment would have to believe that he had killed Buffy in another reality. Obviously he wouldnt even entertain the idea. As he was about to leave, he heard Buffy scribble on a paper before she placed a hand on his shoulder, much to his surprise that showed in his eyes as he looked at her.
He grabbed the little piece of paper and eyed it as he listened to her explain. He frowned a little, not sure if what he did could be forgiven or looked past, especially by someone close to Buffy. He sighed and made a small nod, placing the paper in his pocket. “Thank you,” he said sincerely as he looked at her.
“I wasnt expecting you to forgive me. I wouldnt have done it if I was,” he said rather seriously as he carefully placed a hand over hers, “I’m very sorry for your loss. But I had no other choice,” he just said, keeping the physical contact at a minimum as he walked out of her grip and made his exit. He would call the number eventually, but for now, he felt like he needed another drink.

Baal watched Daniel leave, turning his eyes back to Buffy as he frowned in worry. “Buffy...” he said in a quiet tone as he stepped closer and cupped her face. He just looked at her without asking any questions as to why she did what she did. Instead he just leaned in and kissed her lips gently, just a short kiss as he lifted his face to kiss her forehead while he wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 am

As he took the note, part of her felt relieved. Even if he didn't call the number, then she could at least say that she had tried. She felt her body shake a little as Daniel placed a hand over hers, her eyes welling up as she didn't like it. There was nothing comforting about his touch, and the thought of what those hands had done made her look away as he spoke before moving a few steps away. She needed her space, and she couldn't have it close to Daniel. She felt sick to her stomach, shaking a bit as Daniel made his leave. As soon as the door closed, Baal was by her, touching her face and making her look at him. Her eyes closed briefly as she felt his lips against hers, her tears finally deciding to make a run for it, covering her cheeks with the salty water. She would be alright, she knew that, but everything still felt so fresh. Like an open wound for her, and taking her time and patience had taken it's toll. She could feel Juno rub against her legs, walking between her feet as she purred, making her smile sadly as Baal kissed her forehead. "How close were you?" she whispered. She felt like she needed some answers, needed to know how things had been before she had entered the picture. Her hands sought his arms, touching his skin where she could to feel warmth and security.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:24 am

He saw her tears as he moved his head to kiss her forehead, though he didnt move his arms that held her in a safe warm embrace. It was one of those moments where he wished he had more arms so he could both hold her and caress her face and remove those salty tears. Her whisper made him sigh, it was a tough question. He had known Daniel for most of the lycan’s life, but when they first met, the blonde guy had been around 16 and dealing with some pretty tough things. Baal had helped him only to realize sooner or later that the lycan wouldnt let him go that easy. “Like blood,” he whispered in a sad tone, pressing her closer, feeling quite defeated. He was angry at Daniel but he was also sad for what they had lost. It didnt feel like losing a friend, it felt like losing a limb. “He was one of the few I wouldnt have lived without. But that wasnt the man who killed your mother that night,” he said, clenching his jaw a little, pressing his head into Buffy’s hair to hide his face and inhale her calming notes of lavender.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 pm

It hurt to know how close they had been. And in a way she felt guilty for having torn them apart. She knew it wasn't her fault, but had she not been here then her mother would've just been any other victim. Wrapping her arms around him to give him the comfort he seemed to crave right now. Being close to him gave her the comfort she needed at least. "I'm sorry," she whispered, feeling his warm breath on her scalp. Her hands were caressing his back gently, moving up and down along his spine in calming strokes. "What if ... He was telling the truth," she whispered. She didn't wish to think about it, but she felt like she needed to speak about it with him. She couldn't hold anything against Baal, not for something she didn't even know if it had happened in another time line. Just thinking of it gave her a headache.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:00 pm

He did need her comfort now, because he realized how much he actually was hurting about this. It had been partly why he had just wanted the lycan to leave, pushed him away and just forgotten all about it. He kept her close as he felt his eyes water a little, shaking his head at her whisper, "Dont apologize. It's not your fault," he assured her in a sad tone before he swallowed hard. He kissed her head while he took in her soft caress on his back before her words made him frown a little. "Then we would be fools to think of him as the bad guy. I would be the bad guy in this," he said as he looked at her, removing one arm around her to touch her cheek gently. "I know you want to process this by talking about it... But it hurts for me to even think about," he admitted as he brushed her cheek with his thumb. He wasnt telling her he didnt want to talk about it. He just wanted to calm his nerves first.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:29 pm

"Baal, you're not the bad guy here, none of you are," she argued, looking at him, she placed her hand against his cheek. "I don't want to push blame on anyone or anything right now," she said. She knew he didn't want to talk about it, but she needed to let him know that she couldn't possibly blame him for anything, or hold him accountable for something that ended up not having. She licked her upper lip, thinking how she could make him realize. "We don't have to think about it, but you need to promise me that nothing will change between us," she said, looking at him. She was being sincere, she didn't wish for him to look at her and see regret. She kissed him gently, closing her eyes as she hoped he could feel what she felt. She felt an immense amount of love for him, an unconditional love that couldn't waver or change.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 11:57 am

She might have thought none of them to be the bad guy, but someone had to be, right? And if it wasnt Daniel or Baal then who would it be? He leaned into her hand closing his eyes for a bit. He still hadnt really accepted the fact that he would never see Daniel again, but he also kept oushing the thought away to keep himself from reacting to it. He nodded at her words and opened his eyes again to look at her, placing his hand loosely on her wrist, with his fingers resting up the back of her hand.
Parts of his mind was imagining the picture that Daniel had painted of another past and he felt so bad if that once had been a truth. He listened to her words and frowned a little. But then she kissed him and he returned it, pressing her a little closer to himself. He broke off the kiss after he realized he hadnt answered what she wanted him to promise. He looked down for a bit, “This wont change how I look at you and feel my heart flutter, if that’s what you’re asking,” he said as he looked back up and caressed her arm with his thumb, “But I couldnt know if this will change something between us. I know that I will love you no matter what, that I promise” he said as he leaned down to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:22 pm

Buffy knew that things were bound to change eventually, and she also knew that when the time came, that Baal would need a heart to heart with Daniel. Perhaps not now when the wound was too fresh, but time was said to heal all wounds, and Buffy believed that. "Well, right now I don't want to think too much about what will happen in the future," she said. She had always been a dreamer, but when she needed to she was rather good at just being in the present. She ran a finger over his lower lip, looking in to his eyes as she heard Juno meow at her feet. Chuckling she looked down at the alley cat, rubbing her face against her calf, her tail caressing Baal's leg slightly. "Alright alright, one snack, but only because you're cute," Buffy chuckled at the cat moving away from Baal, opening a cupboard where they kept the things for Juno. She reached in, grabbing a small bag of kitty snacks that made Juno purr and jump up on the counter. Buffy fed the cat a snack, placing the bag away before she scratched the cat behind her ears. "What did you have planned, since we had to meet at your place today?" she asked, smiling as she looked at Baal. She hadn't just forgotten what had just happened, but for her daemon she would try and act normal.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:38 pm

He could only agree to focus on the present rather than ponder about the future. He seemed a little more relaxed after she said that.
He smiled a little as Buffy spoke to Juno. He loved seeing how well she would treat the stray cat, though his eyebrow rose a little as Buffy gave in to the little rascal’s charms, “She’s just doing it because she knows you’ll budge and give her treats,” he said as he looked at Juno with suspicious eyes. Juno knew she couldnt fool Baal so she rarely tried to be cute around him. He touched her fur as she stood on the counter, feeling out a few dusty lumps she must have found when she crawled under the sofa. Maybe it was about time that he soon cleaned. He looked at Buffy and made a shrug at her question, touching her arm lightly, “Well, I was just thinking about cuddling up on the sofa with a movie,” he said as he glanced at Juno. “Originally I would have wanted some help with bathing this stinky cat, but I’m not really feeling up for another fight,” he admitted, running his hand along Juno’s back before looking at Buffy with a small smile. He heard a phone ring and knew that it wasnt his.

[Messages between Aiden and Buffy]
[Aiden:] Can I call you?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 6:19 pm

"I'd love that," Buffy said, looking at Baal with a soft smile. She still hadn't found the right time, and with her mother and Daniel on top of it, it felt like their needs had been pushed a bit to the side. She reached over, taking his hand and entangling them in a gentle movement. All she really craved was having him close. At the mention of giving Juno a bath she chuckled, as she didn't really feel for another fight. "I still find it funny how far we've come together," she said, a faint smile on her lips as she scratched Juno down her back. "Despite what has happened, despite all the things that seem to make us worry, I feel like I've gotten closer to you," she said. Was it bad to be a little positive about her feelings towards him growing stronger? She then heard her phone, sighing as she believed it just to be Xander asking if she would be home for dinner. She leaned up, kissing Baal's cheek gently before letting go of his hand. Walking in to the living room she shivered a bit, but it wasn't too bad. It was just the temperature shift from the kitchen to the rest of the apartment that made her body react. Reading the message on the screen she frowned a little before deciding just to call Aiden. "Hi, it's Buffy - What's up?" she asked, smiling a bit to herself. She liked Aiden, but she liked more what she had seemed to do to her brother. He had seemed more happy, always speaking about the hybrid when they spending sibling time together.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 6:57 pm

He couldnt help but smile as she liked his suggestion, having thought it was quite simple, but it didnt seem like they needed things to be complicated lately and simpler things just felt better. He squeezed her hand in his as he felt her closeness. He tilted his head a little at her words with a curious expression, as she went on to explain. He made a small nod as he understood what she meant, lifting their hands to gently kiss the back of hers, "I feel the same," he mumbled against her skin as her phone went off with the message tone.
He let her deal with it, though he did notice her frown which made him a little worried. "Everything alright?" he asked as she seemed to be calling someone. He caressed her hand with his fingers as he watched her. "Hello Buffy," Aiden said in a rather nervous tone as she seemed to be outside. "Are none of you home?" she asked, her breath shivering a little but it wasnt from the cold. She closed her eyes for a bit before she exhaled in a tremble which was caught up by the microphone, "I got this weird call from Xander... and I thought something was up. But no one's answering and it's dark up there," she said.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 8:00 pm

"Well, I'm at Baal's place for the day, but Xander should be home?" she replied frowning a bit at Aiden's words. She knew her brother could be cryptic sometimes, but the way Aiden sounded made her worry. "Are you at the apartment? If so then I'll come as fast as I can; there's a spare key hiding in one of the potted plants," Buffy said, moving out to the hallway to put on her shoes and her scarf. "Just lock yourself in, we'll be there in a few minutes," she said. She didn't know if Aiden wanted to stay on the phone with her. Buffy looked at Baal, frowning a little. "It's Xander, he should be home by now, but Aiden got a weird call from him, and he isn't answering the buzzer," she said, feeling her stomach fill with ice. She didn't like this, but she couldn't just let Aiden stay outside the apartment alone. "Will you come with me?" she asked, she knew he would say yes, but she wanted to ask regardless. If there was something up with Xander, then she probably needed all the help she could get. She grabbed her coat, pulling it on before heading outside. It was still cold, only getting colder every day, and she knew that soon they would reach a point where snow was going to appear.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 8:18 pm

"Oh.. I see," she replied, being quiet for a bit as it seemed like she was moving around a little by the sound of the wind. She made a deep sigh. "Yeah, I'm here," she said a little sad, sniffling to herself. Baal just followed Buffy to the hall, frowning a little as he was trying to figure out what was going on. Regardless he grabbed his jacket before she had even asked him, putting it on. "Alright. I'll check if he's there, so I'm gonna hang up," she said with a nervous tone. She told her bye and hung up before she went to look for the key. Baal nodded as Buffy went on to explain, grabbing his shoes as he chuckled at her question, "Of course I will," he assured her as he got into his shoes, touching her face gently. He looked at Juno, who looked at them for a bit before walking off into the livingroom. "Doesnt seem much like him to do that sort of thing," he said with a confused frown, he hadnt gotten to talk much to the nephilim, but it seemed off.

[Messages between Aiden and Buffy]
[Aiden:] He isnt here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess this makes me the bad guy now   Guess this makes me the bad guy now Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess this makes me the bad guy now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next