Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Where does it go from here? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Buffy couldn't help but smile, her cheeks still full of color, as he said he was taking his time with her. She couldn't help but hold her breath as he unzipped her jeans, feeling her jaw tense a little as she looked at him. It was a nice tension. A feeling of need rushing over her, as she felt how he cupped her breast, making her whimper in a silent tone, so silent in fact that it just sounded like a faint sigh. His words made her smile, shaking her head to let him know he wasn't dreaming. It was just the two of them right now, nothing else mattered. Not the terrible things that had happened, not any other thing but their love filling the room they were in. Following him as he turned them around, she felt shivers run down her spine as he grabbed her jeans and underwear. Lifting her but up a little, they were quickly off, placing a hand on top of his on her lower abdomen. She couldn't help but hold her breath a little as he looked at her, biting her lower lip a bit as she had a silly thought that he might spot something wrong with her. However as he leaned dow to cup her face, she knew he had found every piece of her to be perfect in his eyes. Especially the way he kissed her so gently, whispering those three words that didn't seem to be enough to explain how she felt for him. Her hands moved up along his arms, following a few swirls before one rested against his chest, the other catching one of his wild curls, playing with the soft strands of hair between her fingers. His frown made her worry, but when he said that he hadn't brought protection she couldn't stop herself from giggling a little bit. "You're not really the prepared type, huh?" she teased him, however her tone was gentle. She leaned up kissing him gently, pulling him close, but there was still the matter of his pants. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, feel how their independent beings could almost melt together. "Don't worry," she whispered against his lips. Her own separated, she almost hovered over his, teasing him slightly. "I have protection," she promised him, finally kissing him. She felt how her heart was beating so fast in her chest, mostly because she didn't think that she would ever be this ready. All she wanted right now was for them to be together forever, even if that was a childish thought. She loved him, her whole being screaming at her to feel him closer still. The hand that had played with his hair moved down his chest, her fingertips barely touching his skin. As she reached his pants she looked at him as she unzipped his jeans. It was like her dreams were becoming a reality, however reality was far better than anything her mind could imagine. Her jaw trembled a bit, her lower lip quivering as her hand ran down over his underwear. A faint moan escaping her lips as she could feel how he wanted her too. Sometimes it was hard for her to wrap her head around how a daemon could ever lust for a fenix, but the proof of that could be found right under the soft fabric separating her hand from his manhood. "I have a few options for you," she said gently, running her hand under his underwear, her fingers taking a nice grip of his length, touching him like she knew he liked it. "I have condoms," she whispered, kissing his lips softly, as if to silence him before he could decide what he wanted. "Or we could forget about the condom, and rely on the birth-control I'm taking," she whispered, stroking him tenderly.

She didn't need to say it, he had already decided she didn't have to. He just wanted to say it, get it off his chest before he felt to scared to say anything again. The way she leaned against his palm, how she seemed to press herself closer was enough for him to know that she felt something more too. As she said she was sad because he was sad he made a sad chuckle, moving slowly to embrace her, however he was careful. Like he was afraid of crossing a boundary. To him it was amazing that he could already be close to her, even though all the alarm bells went off in his head. He stood his ground, holding his arms around her and burying his face in her brown locks. Breathing in her scent made his body both tense and relax, but he knew it would take time to do more. "I don't like you being sad," he whispered against her hair, just holding her in his arms as if it had been what they had been meant to do all along. She was nice and warm, he could feel her heart beat, and therefore he wasn't scared when his eyes were closed and his face buried in her hair. Everything she was, was the complete opposite of Nahia. Aiden was kind and generous, she was warm and caring. Everything Xander needed, however he didn't want to take advantage of that kindness. "Can we go lay down? I feel dizzy," he mumbled, pulling away from her hair to look at her face. She was beautiful, but he could see the sadness in her eyes. And knowing he was the reason for her being sad didn't sit well with him. He wanted to get better, not just for himself or his family, but for her. He wanted to show her the happy side of him, show her how he truly felt. His steps were a little careful, however he managed to make it to his bedroom, pulling on a pair of boxer shorts before crawling on the bed. He dug under the covers, lifting the other side up if she wanted to join him. He dearly wished for her to just be by him. If she did join him, he would look at her, the only light in the room being a small chain of fairy lights that Buffy had demanded he put up once to make it more cozy. He smiled faintly at the memory, looking at Aiden as he, with her permission, pulled her close. He could feel his heart go crazy, his body telling him to run away, but he kept reminding himself who was in his arms. He did this rather simply by letting his hand wander up and down her arm, feeling her skin and knowing that the scent was of the hybrid. "Speak to me, tell me about cooking or just anything," he pleaded. His mind was still racing, but he knew her stories would calm him down. She could always captivate his full attention, even when he felt confused or lost.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 11:25 pm

He scoffed at her tease, before he narrowed his eyes a little at her, “Make no mistake, I would have been more than prepred at my place,” he assured her with a devilish smirk, though it wasnt that he had expected them to get to this yet. He pressed his upperbody to hers as she kissed him, feeling her pull him closer, biting his lip a little as he knew how close they were to get the connection they both longed for so dearly. Her whisper of him not to worry made him look at her though her lips that slightly hovered over his was distracting his focus a little, his lips making small twitches like they were trying to get to her lips on their own. He pressed himself even closer to her as she said she had protection, giving into the kiss with his all as his hand on her abdomen moved to grasp her hip. He felt his lips seperate as the kiss ended to feel her hand slowly wander down from his hair towards his member. His muscles tensed whereever her finger would accidently graze him and his breath trembled. He still remembered the first time she satisfied him, how she had looked when she had pulled his pants down. He wished to never forget that face, but then again, he was hoping to make a lot of pleasant memories with this, with her. He felt her hand over his underwear and he pressed himself closer to her hand, feeling the tease yet it wasnt a bad tease, not at all.
He looked into her eyes as she spoke of options, gritting his teeth a little as her hand slid under his underwear to touch him in ways only she knew how to. He swore no one could make him feel like she did and she did it so well. He would have replied to her whisper but she kissed him only to lay out another option. He made a small thoughtful frown as he groaned softly under the mercy of her hand. “I wouldnt mind either, so it’s really up to you, my love,” he said as he moved a little against her hand, feeling himself get more eager as his core seemed to tense. He looked down at her hand, letting out a breathy moan as he made a small smile, “Your hands are always so magical,” he said, gritting his teeth slightly.

She let him embrace him, wrapping her arms carefully around him. It wasnt that she liked having to be this careful around him, having to think twice about every touch or movement, but that was the vampyre’s doing and she couldnt blame him for needing to have his bonds of trust rebuild. Rather than thinking about what she didnt like, she thought about how warm he felt, the slight dampness to his skin from being submerged in the bath, how strong his arms felt when he held her - Those were the things she wanted to think about, smiling faintly to herself as she leaned her head against him. “I dont like you being sad either,” she argued in a soft tone as she made soft strokes down his back. She made a small nod at his question, still holding kind of onto him though he had leaned away like she couldnt stand if he just were to pull away like that. It made her feel selfish, because she wasnt sure if it was fine with him, and what if it wasnt? She let him go as he moved, ready to help him if he needed her to, but it seemed that he had it all under control. She looked around the dimly lit room as they entered, her eyes falling upon the dangling fairy lights. She smiled a little, thinking it probably was his sister’s doing, though it made it look all that more cozy. She looked at him as he lifted the covers, making a small nod as she carefully took off her cardigan, not wanting to overheat since she wouldnt just be stripping of all her clothes like that. She laid down next to him, looking up at the lights with glimmering eyes, or so it seemed in the light reflected in her eyes as she glanced at him. She allowed him to pull her closer, placing her head on his chest as her hand rested on his chest, closing her eyes for a moment as she listened to his heartbeat. She swore there wasnt a better sound and she didnt even notice how she zoned out listening to his chest before he asked her to speak. She looked up at him before she bit her lower lip a little, looking out into the room as she thought of what to tell him. “My father used to sing me a song when I was sad...” she said in a low tone, looking into the wall as she tried to dig it out of her memory. “It.... goesss... like this...” she said, pulling a little at the words as she strained her memory for the song she had loved. “Ai-dee, Ai-dee, look at me. See, see, my eyes are green. Green as grass, not blue like the sea. You shouldnt let your doubts, turn sun into clouds... Feel my heart, it’s big and warm, it’ll keep you safe even... even....” she sang quietly, making a small rhytmn against his skin with her index like she remembered her father to do. She sighed, looking at her hand for a moment. “I usually fell asleep after that part,” she admitted, hiding her face a little against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 2:11 am

Feeling how his body was almost on edge for her to finally touch him made her heart flutter. She could feel how eager he was, just as eager as herself, to feel them just melt together into one. Of course he wouldn't mind either of the options, however Buffy knew what she wanted. Why else had she gotten that birth-control? She replied to Baal's small moans with breathy sighs, feeling how his member throbbed with excitement in her hand. His words about her hands made her chuckle lightly, blushing a little, looking down to where her hand was gently working on him. "I want you, all of you, with nothing between us," she whispered in a vulnerable voice, looking at him she knew he could see how serious she was. Buffy had always done what she wanted, always made sure that whatever she dreamt of she could make happen. "Baal, please, it hurts," she whispered, feeling how she was only getting wetter. Her sensitive nub standing on edge, pressing herself against him as she felt like she was going crazy. She kissed his chest before leaning her forehead to his chest. Her core was spinning, her walls cramping a bit as they longed to be stretched by him. She needed his touch, needed to feel him and her body could barely think about getting teased much longer. Her other hand moved down, removing the underwear from his groin, pulling it a bit down as her strokes became a little firmer. She was tempted to just move his member down to her entrance, but he had said he wanted to savor the moment. That he was not done with exploring, however she was succumbing to her needs. "Please," she whimpered, moving her free hand down to herself, feeling how wet she was. She didn't see herself as vulgar, but she was longing for him in a way she had never longed for anyone before. With two fingers, she separated her nether lips, whimpering as she could hardly contain her own excitement. She needed release, just a little, or she knew she would combust to this immense feeling in her core that threatened to destroy her. Her eyes moved back to his, her breath haltering as she felt her cheeks burn. The wet fingers she moved up to his tip, spreading it carefully keeping her eyes on him. "Melt into one with me," she said, her voice a little more demanding, but she still spoke very softly.

Xander liked just laying here with her, feeling her huddle closer and listening to his heart. There was a safe feeling about that, that she was simply there and they were comforting each other. She was beautiful, not just her outside, but her soul. He could feel it, being this close and stroking her arm in soft caresses. As she looked up to him, he closed his eyes, as the dark meant it didn't really matter. He couldn't admire her beauty, but he could feel her body this much more intense. As she spoke of her father it made him smile, a smile a little bit more genuine and happy as she tried to recall the song. Aiden started singing, a soft voice with the small tapping of her finger making so that he could follow the rhythm nicely. He felt like he could drift off as well, felt like it was safe to do so, however she spoke again, bringing him back to reality. She hid her face, and he hugged her closer, in turn hiding his face in her soft hair. Just breathing in her scent made it all better. "I have a feeling I would've liked your father," he whispered softly. Both of them had lost so much, yet it seemed like the gods had decided they could be there for each other instead. He liked to think of it that way at least. He sighed against her scalp, kissing it carefully. "And I feel like the longer you're close to me, the more I feel like myself," he said in a pondering tone. How could a hybrid bring out the best in him? She had crawled under his skin without barely noticing, at least not before it was too late and his feelings were there. He kissed her hair again, breathing in her scent, just to solidify how he was feeling. He wanted to take her in as she was now, how her skin against his skin made his heart beat faster. How her breath on his chest made his stomach tie the most wonderful knots. He loved her. He just knew, even if he had never known love he knew it was what him and Aiden had. "When we wake up ... Could you show me how you make your scrambled eggs?" he whispered. She had always talked about how she made the perfect brunch, but they had never really seen each other on the times of day where brunch was suitable. And waking up with her next to him sounded like the perfect opportunity. He placed a hand on her cheek, his other hand still caressing her arm, however it seemed more lazy now. He was tired, fighting sleep as he feared the worst.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 12:15 pm

He smiled a little at her words, however the way she kept stroking him quickly made him replace that smile with a vulnerable expression of pleasure. “Then you’ll have me that way,” he moaned, gritting his teeth again as his core seemed to tighten more for every stroke. He closed his eyes, touching her body gently, though her whisper reminded him that this wasnt just for him to enjoy. He followed her hand with his eyes as he watched her touch herself, his breath shuddering with need. He needed her, more than he could begin to imagine, but he wanted to hold back and drive them both out of their minds.
He wasnt sure how long he could deny her when she was whimpering this way. It was a whole different kind of sexy to hear how she longed for him, but at the same time he felt bad for making her wait this long. He groaned at the feeling of her wet fingers touching his tip, frowning a little as it was quite sensitive. Her words made him grab her hands as he placed them around him, “As you wish my love,” he purred grabbing his member to lead it to her entrance, gently rubbing the tip inbetween her netherlips and slightly over her sensitive little bell before he carefully started entering her. He placed a hand on the sheets right below her armpit, moaning in delight as he made his way into her. He was careful even when she was this wet, not wanting to hurt her though it felt like she was more than ready to have all of him right away. Guess it was a part of him that still wanted to keep things slow, feel every ripple in her stroke him, his hand on the sheet clenching to a fist as he felt his heart pound in his chest like nothing else. He leaned down to kiss her lips though he couldnt help but moan against her as he reached all the way inside of her. His other hand, he moved around her to press her closer, holding the back of her neck gently yet firm. He felt speechless, wanting to tell her something that could describe how he felt so complete, yet no comprehensible sentence could be formed in his mind. “Buffy,” he moaned so longingly as his hand caressed the side of her throat. He couldnt however just stay here, no matter how much he wanted to, so in a tender movement focused on feeling her, his hips slowly moved back, his grip slightly squeezing her neck as he gently shot his hips forward, biting his lower lip hard to muffle a moan. He started moving slow, holding her close as he looked into her eyes.

As she had sung her song just like her father had, she chuckled a little at herself, thinking it was a silly thing, but she couldnt deny how meaningful the little fragment of a memory meant to her. She nodded at his whisper, still hiding her face, though she made a small giggle, “He would have scared you away,” she mumbled against his skin, closing her eyes as she just enjoyed the intimacy of being this close to him, feel how warm and soft he felt against her. She hadnt thought they would come this far and now being here, it warmed her heart so much. “I’m glad to hear that,” she said in a genuine tone as she glanced up at him. She wanted to make him happy, as happy as he easily made her feel. She felt herself quite tired, it had been a long day, not only because of what had happened tonight, but they had spent the most of the day together before this. She smiled at his whisper, nodding slowly as she looked at how tired he was. Running her finger along some of the unharmed skin on his face, she took a moment to watch him as he fought to stay awake. Leaning closer, she carefully kissed his forehead, “Get some sleep,” she whispered in a soft tone against his skin, laying back down in his arms as she wrapped her arms around him. Listening to his heart she quite fast drifted off herself, but that way she would wake quite fast if he were to have any nightmares. “Goodnight Xander,” she mumbled in a sleepy tone, caressing his chest lazily till she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 1:21 pm

Her hands were moved, his soft purr sending the sweetest chills down her spine. Her body trembled, feeling his member against her made her moan ever so vulnerably. As he entered her her breath haltered, her eyes widened as she felt everything so clearly. She held her breath as he slowly made his way in, looking at him with wonder in her eyes. He was barely doing anything but it felt like he did everything at once. Her heart was going crazy, but she had forgotten how to breath in this instance, her lower lip quivering as she looked at him. As he reached all the way in, she whimpered, before finally being able to breathe again, moaning softly against his lips as he kissed her. Returning the kiss, her hands stroked his back, hugging him closer as if they weren't already closer than anything. His skin against hers felt like the most wonderful heat she had ever had the pleasure of feeling. Her heart was beating so fast she knew it could run away if it weren't for her ribcage. His hand against her neck made her relax more, looking at him with almost disbelief in her eyes. She was catching her breath slightly, panting a bit from not being able to breathe while he entered. She could see he wanted to say something, but there was no need to. She could feel every bit as much as he could. Feel how their hearts seemed to beat in sync as they looked into each other's eyes. She felt her walls pulsate a little, sending out small vibrations as she got used to having him inside her. It didn't take much adjustment, because her body had been ready for quite some time now. Her hands moved up, cupping his face as she took in his features as he was now. His face had even gained some color to his otherwise pale skin, making her smile as her index finger went in small circles over his cheek. Hearing him moan her name made her hum with delight, sighing as she knew they had to continue what they started. She nodded, indicating she was ready, however she wasn't ready for the sensation that his thrust gave her body, moaning a little louder, she tried covering her mouth. Her body was shaking a little, even though he was moving slow, it all was just such a sensitive matter. Never had she felt anything like this. It was tender, even if they had both been eager, it was clear they only wanted the love that this act could provide them with. She started moving her hips to greet him for every thrust, moaning in to her hand as she knew otherwise she would be rather loud. It was just not easy keeping down the feeling he was giving her, trying to subdue how much she felt the need to scream his name just to get the emotions out of her heart. "I ... Mhmm ... Oh gods have mercy," she mumbled between her moans, pulling him down to kiss her. She could feel how her walls were cramping around him, and she knew that she was close. She wanted to keep doing this forever, feel how he stroked her insides, filling her up with the love that he had for her. "Ba-aaaaaaaahh," she tried saying his name, however it just turned in to a longing moan as she felt the high rush over her. His hands and fingers had been one thing, but his member ... She prayed that that sensation would never go away. Panting lightly, her high felt rather immense, like a tidal wave hitting her whole being and making her pant for air. She wanted to tell him how she was feeling complete, how he made her feel so loved and how grateful she was. However all she could muster was a sweet string of longing moans as she felt the small aftershocks from her high.

Feeling her hand on the unharmed skin of his face was no longer making him flinch. Or maybe it was because his body was too exhausted to even react to fight or flight. The kiss on his forehead made him sigh, listening to her words as if they were coming from some far off world. He hugged her closer, mumbling something incoherent against her hair as he was drifting off. He was tired, more tired than he had ever been. But he also knew that he was safe, safe as long as he had her in his arms and her arms were around him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Her hips moving to greet his made the feeling that more intense as he couldnt help but moan a little louder till he realized they had to quiet down. His mind was already imagining how she would be sounding, had they been at his place. He didnt however mind this, how they muffled themselves to make sure only they could hear - Indulging in their first time in a way such as this. He could swear that yet another reason for them to have been made for each other was how they seemed to fit each other when they were connected.
Her words made him smile as he was trying his best to be with her in this moment rather than giving in to the pleasure and let his mind be fogged, though being inside her was above heavenly. His movements were still slow and tender, but it didnt make it feel less intense, in fact he felt everything in her so clearly that it could have made him crumble in an instant if he hadnt held back for the sake of enjoying more than just the act. He wanted to be stuck in this moment forever, being this deeply connected to her to feel this blissful buildup inside of him tensing his core further, so far he thought it could break. Her reaching her high made him grit his teeth as he felt her walls cramp around his member, but he kept moving in those slow thrusts to feel how tight suddenly was, forcing his way inside of her to make her ride out that high. Oh, he wanted to make her feel that high as many times as he could before he would give in. He let go of her neck to move his hand to her shoulder, where he made a firm grip, resting his fingers above her collarbone, “Why should the gods deny you this pleasure?” He whispered in a purr against her earlobe, before he leaned back to watch her. His hips started moving faster and firmer against her, moaning in sync with the thrusts that he made inside of her. He had felt her high once and now he wanted to again, he needed to. He felt himself close, but he didnt want to give in, he couldnt. He pressed his moaning lips to her temple, his hand around her shoulder keeping her in place, “I will always only be yours. Yours now and forever,” he moaned in a vulnerable tone, feeling his vision getting a little blurry, so he closed his eyes as he moved the hand from the sheet down to grasp her leg, spread it a little further to move deeper inside of her, “This is... our bond... mnnhh-ahh, gods.. Buffy,” he spoke in a strained tone, feeling his high so close but he wasnt ready. His core so tight, it almost hurt, but releasing would end this, end their first time. He felt his body tense as his movements haltered for a moment only to become firmer and more drawn out as his high rushed over him, feeling his member release himself into her. He felt his shoulders tremble as he buried his head in the pillow next to her to moan as loud as he could. His movements became a little lazy as he felt the sweet aftershocks, gasping for air in the pillow. “I want... more,” he begged in the fabric.

// Aiden is sleeping nicely | Yeet <3
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Buffy could hardly contain herself as he kept moving into her as she was experiencing her orgasm, biting her lower lip to try and quiet herself, but the feeling of his continuous thrust made her moan perhaps a little louder than intended. However it also helped, building upon the high for her to climb higher than before. Her eyes were a little fluid as she looked at him, however it was far from sad tears. In fact, she was ecstatic, because she finally had her daemon. She had the man of her dreams and not only was he making her see stars, no she felt like she could see the whole universe unravel as he kept at it. She wanted it to never stop, feeling his hand move down to her collarbone, a smile appeared on her lips that was quickly softened as she moaned as a reply to his soft purr. He was right. They had been denied a lot to begin with, but she wanted him with her for eternity and beyond. As she felt mostly over her high, he started to thrust a little firmer against her, making her gasp a little surprised, however her body craved that feeling it had just felt. She couldn't even reply, her voice had disappeared in to soft moans as he declared how he wanted to be with her forever. How he would only be hers. It made her heart flutter, more than it already did. She was aware of everything, and loving every second of it. His hand that grabbed her leg made her smile as she leaned forward to place her forehead against his chest, moaning at how deep he was reaching. She thought he had reached everything he could, but she could feel him press against her sweet spot for every thrust. She nodded, whimpering as a reply to his vulnerable words, before she shot her head back in the pillow, covering her mouth as she moaned from deep down. Her high was upon her again, and she soon felt the throbbing of him, shivering a little at how far he seemed to reach inside her to unload. He collapsed on her, but she didn't feel him too heavy, she just wanted to have him near. Wrapping her arms around him, she hid her face in the nape of his neck, panting for air as she felt so overwhelmed. His soft plea made her chuckle a little, moaning softly as she felt her walls tremble at the aftershock from both of them. "You can have me as many times as long as I can have you," she whispered gently, kissing his neck, however everything still seemed to move in slow motion. Buffy didn't want him to move too much yet, she wanted him to stay inside her just a little longer, even though it would only prolong the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:18 pm

He could have thought it to be a dream, but he knew it was the real thing by the way the feelings were so strong - Not even a dream could produce this sense of feeling whole, feeling complete. To him the world outside meant nothing now, the troubles that may lie ahead, all of it was nonesense and inexistent to him, because he was with her and no one could stop him. He was here with her in the way they both had longed for, he was making her see stars like he had promised and those stars he was pretty sure reflected so vividly in her eyes as he watched her. He never wanted to forget her face filled with bliss, a face only he was allowed to see.
Feeling her reach her high with him was completely breathtaking, to say the least. But was he done with her? Far from it, which was something he could thank his species’ higher stamina for. Even so, he would have imagined that he would have tried to continue, even if he had been a mere human. He lifted himself up from the pillow, as he carefully grabbed around her legs. He pushed them up slightly as he looked down her body, seeing himself inside of her just did something to him. He leaned down over her again as he cupped her face, moving his hips in small faint thrusts to keep himself hard, “Can I have you again then?” He whispered against her lips, moaning as he was still quite sensitive from his high. He hadnt even really come down from it yet, feeling the foggy feeling in his brain from the sweet relief. But how could he not want more of her? Running his thumbs along her cheekbones, he kissed her chin, slowly adjusting himself to have his legs keep her legs pushed up slightly. His heart was still pounding in his chest as he left small kisses over her face while he kept at the faint movements inside of her. He wanted it to be because they both wanted more and not just himself being too greedy to let go yet.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:08 pm

Buffy thought it would soon be over, feeling her eyes getting a little watery as she wasn't really ready to be separated from him. As he moved himself away from the pillow, she looked at him with soft eyes, feeling how he grabbed at her legs to move her she realized something. He was still hard. A rather surprised expression came upon her face as he pushed against her, making her squirm with pleasure. She could feel his seed still inside her, but it only seemed to fuel her as he cupped her face, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. His question was simple, however she felt breathless as she laid there. His small gestures, the kisses on her face and the way he calmly pushed in to her just made her hum with delight. "I guess we could squeeze in a few rounds," she whispered, reaching up to touch his chest. She was clawing a little at him, not really able to contain what immaculate feelings he had made her feel. "Baal, I want you forever," she said, frowning a little because she knew forever was not a possibility for a fenix, however that wasn't what she meant. She meant that she would always crave his touch, long for him to be near her. She replied to his thrusts by pushing against him with her hips, moaning softly at how her walls were still cramping. She felt herself a little tighter than before, but perhaps it was just because of the highs being so close together. "But..." she whispered sweetly, wrapping her arms around him and flipping them around with her legs. She leaned down, moaning against his lips as she felt how his seed moved inside her. "I want to be on top now," she said, giggling a little as she felt so strangely giddy. He had taken control for the first round, but she usually preferred being on top, so right now she wanted him to feel what she felt. Buffy rocked her hips in a slow motion, moaning as she sat up fully. She was not usually power hungry, but she knew what she liked, and she had an idea he was going to love it. Her lips separated in soft sighs as she started moving her hips against his, feeling her core spin a couple of times. She looked at him, her eyes half closed as she moaned in almost trembling breaths. She had one hand on his chest, making sure he was leaning back and enjoying it, but also to stabilize herself somewhat. Her other hand moved down to his, grabbing it and pulling it gently to her mouth. She licked his thumb a little, smiling at him before she moved his now wet thumb down to her small bell, still excited from the last high. "Touch me," she pleaded, but it was clear it was more of a demand. She knew what his touch would do to her. It would make her walls tighten around him as she rode him, making sure he got the hang of the rhythm before letting go of his hand. She knew this might look like something that would only benefit her, but she also knew that soon he would feel her that much more clearly. She kept moaning, riding him in sync with his tender movements around her nub. The tension was already starting to build, her core tightening and her walls cramping tighter around his member.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:47 pm

Her whisper made him chuckle, though it mixed a little with his soft sighs of pleasure from pushing through the overstimulation. He felt like twitching a little when her ripples hit him just right, wanting to squirm in pleasure. "You'll have me forever," he assured her, not really caring if it wasnt possible. He wouldnt want anyone else than her and it was quite simple as that. None of it mattered, he wasnt thinking about the future, he was just thinking about her and how he never wanted to leave her body if he could.
He frowned a little at her but, thinking she would end it, but then she flipped them around and he gasped a little as he felt the matress on his back. Looking up at her, he wanted to push himself up and wrap his arms around her, but as she started rocking her hips down on him, he pressed his head a little back in the pillow as he moaned, placing a hand on her hip. He felt her hand on his chest and it did make him push a little up against her, gritting his teeth as he looked up at her eyes with a hungry look. He wasnt used to not being in control either, but a part of him couldnt bring himself to fight her on that part.
So instead he let himself lay back down, about to place the other hand on her as she grabbed it. He watched her lick his thumb and guide it down, swallowing hard as he was mesmerized by the sight of being in her before she placed his hand where she wanted it. Following her demand and guidance, he quickly caught the rhytmn she wanted, moaning at her movement, though when her walls started to tighten, his moans became deeper and he frowned a little in surprise as he kept stroking her nub with his thumb. "Fuck...." he mumbled, tensing his muscles as he shot his head back, his hand on her hip softly digging into her flesh.
His core was already tightening and the buildup was more intense than before. He hadnt thought his high would get this close already and yet it was like she was forcing it with her confidence as she rode him. His body felt so warm from his pounding heart that he felt his back get a little damp against the sheets, "I cant hold back.. much longer," he warned her in a rather vulnerable tone as he moaned, shooting his hips up against hers from time to time to feel her deeper. His thumb on her nub started moving a little faster and a little irregular as he tensed his body to hold back from the climax, but in a deepset moan he felt the euphoria run over him as he had to close his eyes, and give in to the high that flooded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Hearing him swear made a faint smile appear on her lips, but she was too far into looking at his reaction to actually say anything. He had wanted to feel all of her, and here she was offering it up to him in a way she felt was safe. Feeling his hips move against her, she knew he was eager, she was as well, but she was getting so close. She looked at him at his vulnerable plea, nodding at him to signal it was fine. To her the length of them being together didn't matter. All she wanted was to feel him lose his mind a little. Her moans were a little louder, but it was hard for her to cover her mouth when she was riding him like this. The way his fingers dug in to her hips made her whimper, her body trembling as it felt so close. It was turning in to a race now, and who would finish first would set the other off. However this time around, it was Baal to give in first. It became like a game of dominos, his high setting off hers in a spiral of sweet longing moans as she felt her walls cramped together around him. She kept moving her hips gently against his, riding off her high as she felt herself so full of his seed. Her stomach was hurting a little, but it was perhaps because of how much she had moved her hips. "Mine .. And mine alone," she whispered in a sweet voice, laying down on top of him, resting her head against his chest as she was trying to calm herself down from that joyride.
She knew she couldn't handle another round, not already, so instead she just laid there on him, letting her fingers move with his black swirls. She felt more content than she had ever been, just listening to his wildly beating heart and touching his chest. He was still inside her, and she rejoiced in it, just for a little while longer. To her there was nothing wrong in lingering for a bit while both their bodies came down from the rollercoaster. "I am definitely going to marry you," she chuckled lightly, frowning a little as she felt her walls give in to the aftershock, moaning a little deeper as she felt almost relieved.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 pm

He would have tried to keep it down, but his hands were on her, and he could only hope that they hadnt woken up the others. Feeling her high around him as he was dealing with his made him groan a little sore from the overstimulation that was over him once again. It was almost a little painful, but at the same time it was just as pleasurable. "Always," he whispered back, lifting his hands to place gently on her back, before he started stroking her with his palms.
Laying here with her and still being in her was a nice feeling, but even though he knew he could keep going if he wanted to, it didnt feel right to misuse his stamina like that. He ran his hand up her back to run his fingers through her hair, watching the blonde strands between his fingers while he was still catching his breath. He felt the light sweat over his skin and the lingering euphoric fog in his mind. He looked down at her as she confirmed that she would marry him someday, making him smile in a loving way he wasnt sure he had done before. Placing his hand gently against her scalp, he caressed her, "Even if you wouldnt, it wouldnt stop me from proposing over and over till I would get a yes," he said with a gentle tone, sighing in a deep sigh as he looked up at the ceiling. He moved a little and moaned under his breath as he closed his eyes, "We have to move," he mumbled a little disatisfied with it, but it had to be done. Either way, he wasnt sure keeping his seed in her would do her much good either, no matter how proud he felt for knowing he had placed it in her. "And I.... have to go and check on Juno when we wake up," he said with a small frown as he suddenly realized they had just left the cat so quickly when Aiden had called.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 11:48 pm

Chuckling lightly at the way he spoke to her. She would've probably bent after all of his proposals anyways, she thought. She was slowly coming down from her high, an ash he said they needed to move, she sighed. However she knew it had to be done. Looking at him she carefully moved off of him, groaning under her breath. Why couldn't they just always be connected like that? She just felt ... Well more like herself. She had been proven time and time again how Baal drove out the best sides in her, but she also knew reality when it came knocking. Laying down next to him, she wrapped an arm around him, hiding her face away in the side of his ribcage as she groaned and moaned. She could feel his seed in her, and she was amazed at how much it felt like was actually in her. She didn't really care about dripping on her bedsheets, mostly because it could be washed, however the feeling of his seed slowly leaving her was strangely pleasant. At the mention of Juno, Buffy nodded. She liked that cat, and they had gone off so quickly that she feared it might've ravaged through Baal's apartment for food. "We can both go when we wake up, I think I forgot my gloves as well," she chuckled lightly, kissing his chest lazily. She felt a little overwhelmed by it all. What surprised her most was the empty feeling she had between her legs, the feeling like he was supposed to be there, but she knew it was just a stupid thought. "It would give some time for Xander and Aiden to spend some more time together," she said, smiling a little to herself. She was by no stretch of the imagination any type of match maker, however she did like giving people room to explore. Buffy felt the rush of tiredness come over her, but she needed to go wash off first. "I'm afraid to stand up," she admitted in a shy voice. Knowing how his seed felt, she was afraid that as soon as gravity helped it along she would be helpless. That and the fact that she felt her hips sore from the thrusting, making her wonder if she would even walk normally.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 12:08 am

He moaned in tender tones as she moved off of him, wrapping an arm around her as she laid down next to him, touching her hair with lazy strokes. He was still looking at the ceiling as he drew in a few deep breaths, feeling the slight tremble as he had felt so out of air. He smiled when she said they could both go, "Juno would love that," he said, looking at her as she kissed his chest. He nodded when she spoke of Aiden and Xander, though he did find the situation peculiar, especially by the mixed aura the hybrid had given off. Somehow a mix of light and dark, making him wonder if she was some sort of forbidden love between a seraph and a daemon - Sounded like something from a fairytale. He was pulled from his mind as he looked at her, chuckling in a soft scoff as he moved his hand from the back of her head to touch her cheek, "I could get you something, or lift you out to the shower if you'd like," he suggested, touching her cheek. Frankly he hoped for the latter as that meant they wouldnt be seperated, and he really felt like not being away from her, even for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:29 am

Buffy smiled closing her eyes for a little while just to take in everything. How strong his scent was right now was alluring, but most of all she wanted to remember the feeling for the rest of her life. How they just laid here after all of the exploration. Opening her eyes, she looked at him as he mentioned carrying her to the showers. A faint smile came upon her lips, because she truly didn't want to be separated from him. "Carry me, please,” she said in a sweet voice, kissing his cheek gently. There was nothing she wanted more than to just be close to him, and maybe it was because she had a feeling that as soon as they woke up tomorrow they would have to leave this trance like place they both seemed to be in. As he scooped her up, she rested her head against his shoulder, looking up at him with pure adoration in her eyes. She had proclaimed she would marry him, however right now it was all just pillow talk. What would her family say to it all? And would they ever be able to hide that fact from the order of daemons? Right now she didn't like thinking about the outside forces that might try to tear them apart, because frankly, she wanted to stay a little longer in this dream scenario. Inside the bathroom she gestured for him to sit her down by the shower, and as soon as he did she grabbed on to him for dear life, a vulnerable moan leaving her lips as she felt his seed move down with gravity. She felt it still warm on her leg, shaking a little as she wasn't expecting it to give her such a pleasant sensation. Buffy turned her eyes to Baal, looking a bit apologetic, but she just needed to stand for a while. "Would you turn on the water?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 1:08 pm

It was hard not to hide how happy he felt when she picked being carry, smiling a little giddy as he kissed her forehead gently. He sat up with her, placing an arm around her shoulders and the other around the back of her thighs, lifting her with ease as he got out of the bed. For some reason he couldnt help but imagine how he would feel carrying her to their bed on their honeymoon, it was just a passing thought he seemed to stick to. He got them to the bathroom and placed her in the shower, only to feel her grab him the way she did. He worried that the floor was too cold or something was completely off, but her moan quickly replaced that worry with well.. lust. He ran his hand down her back, smiling a little at her as he touched her cheek with his other hand, “Of course,” he said before he removed a hand from her, reaching up to grab the showerhead if she needed it, otherwise he would move it away while the water was turning warm. When it was warm enough he would turn it back, looking at her before he made a deep sigh, “Let me help you,” he said with a soft smile before he placed his hand against her lower abdomen and ran it down her skin. He leaned in to kiss the side of her face tenderly, not caring if he would get wet if she hadnt taken the showerhead.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 1:44 pm

She felt how he took everything at her pace, turning on the water she just stood there, looking at him as he caressed her skin. There was a great amount of trust between them, and she felt she could just be vulnerable as she looked at him. The water she soon felt against her body, making her sigh. She had always loved showers and baths, always enjoyed the hot feeling on her sensitive skin. She looked at him as he spoke, blushing a bit, however she felt like she couldn't do anything but comply. His hand slowly moving against her skin made her sigh. She had just had him, twice, and yet she already wanted him again. It was a feeling she had never had before. She nodded, giving him consent to help her, but it was mostly because she didn't want him to leave. The hot water was already removing the thick stream of most of his seed that had run down the inside of her thigh. "I think you're drugging me," she chuckled, clearly joking, but it did feel like it. She felt like her mind was wandering to scenarios and things she would like to happen. "When I close my eyes all I see is you," she whispered in a sigh, feeling how his hand was so gently cleaning her, making her moan as she felt so sensitive. She couldn't stop her hips from moving a little against him, it was just natural at this point.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 2:09 pm

He waited for her greenlight before he would let his hand touch her sensitive bits, carefully making sure that the water did what it was supposed to. He felt his heart beat faster as she moaned, biting his lips a little, “Even if I dont close my eyes, I still feel like all I see is you,” he said in a low tone, spreading her netherlips carefully before running a finger down between them to feel whether she was clean or not. He knew what his mind was thinking when he was touching her like this, but he really did feel like they had to have a break. It was like having the best candy you had ever had - You wouldnt just eat it all up right away because then what would happen when you ran out? He didnt think he could run out of the feeling she gave him, but he could end in a sugarcraze of sorts.
“I promise you that you can have me whenever or whereever you want,” he said in a low alluring tone, but he was quite serious. He felt like it was quite a big promise as whenever or whereever could be the worst time or place, though he trusted her enough to believe she wouldnt misuse the power he was giving to her. “I’d do anything to make you sing like that again,” he said with a smile, scoffing a little under his breath as he realized his mind was replaying the scenario and his body wasnt shy from reacting. He just turned his focus down to help her with the rest of removing his seed before he let the water run a little longer, since she liked the warmth that came from it.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 2:34 pm

His promise made her look rather surprised at him. It was quite something to promise, a large amount of power, but she wished not to abuse it. She could already feel herself clean, but the way his hands moved over her sensitive bits was too good to give up right now. Maybe it was selfish, but as she looked down she saw him turned on as well. She needed a break, that much she knew, but she could also feel her walls cramp a little at the sight of his member. Moaning softly, it all just felt so good. The warm water caressing her back as his fingers were on her. "Baal," she whispered, looking up at him as her hips moved a bit against his fingers. She felt needy. But how could she not be when he was touching her like this? Her hand moved down to his member, touching it gently. To think he had made her sing like that. She definitely wanted more, but her movements were lazy, her body tired. "I want you, but I'm honestly too tired," she said, her voice a little hoarse because she felt sad. Sad that her body was tired, because her soul hungered for him to be close. She wanted him close, but she didn't want to do it just for the sake of satisfaction. Her hand moved from his member, up to his chest where it rested for a bit. The heat was helping her have a bit more energy, but she knew that as soon as her head hit the pillow again she would be out like a light. She leaned her forehead against his chest, closing her eyes as she tried to not fall asleep right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 3:33 pm

His mouth opened a little at her whisper, looking at her with longing eyes, "It's okay," he whispered as he kept touching her ever so gently. Even a thing as simple as touching seemed to be taking his breath away, but they were both tired. He moaned softly under his hasty breath as she touched him, smiling a little at her hoarse tone before he nodded, moving his hand away from her now clean parts as he caressed the side of her body. He looked down at her as she leaned onto him, still caressing her for a little longer before he finally slowly turned off the water and grabbed for a towel within his reach. He placed it around her, before he started to dry her off in a gentle manner. He dried off his arms and a little bit of the spray that had made small beads of water on his chest before he started gently rubbing a few of her long strands of hair between the soft fibers. Making sure she was dried off, he touched her cheek, chuckling a little, "Should I carry you back or do you want to go yourself, sleepyhead?" he asked, kissing her lips gently. He didnt mind taking care of her like this, it warmed his heart to be allowed to do these small things for her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 3:54 pm

As he removed his hands she whimpered a little, already knowing she was clearly addicted to his touch. He turned off the water, but she barely got to react to it as he started drying her off, smiling tiredly, her lids half closed as she just enjoyed him being there. She knew he was tired as well, but for some reason he had an easier time hiding it. The nicest feeling was when he started drying off her hair, making her close her eyes fully just to enjoy it a little more. His question made her giggle a little, kissing him in return as he leaned down to her. "You know I'll always want to be in your arms," she said, kissing him once more. "But if you carry me around all the time, then I might forget how to walk," she said looking up at him with warm eyes. Though she was tired, the flames in her eyes burned bright, still strongly showing how she felt. She took a step forward, groaning a little under her breath, surprised at how her hips were aching a little. It wasn't something that would last, it was just some sort of reminder of what they had been doing. She walked mostly normal back to her room, but it was clear she from time to time was struggling a bit. If that was because of how tired she was or as a direct result of their lovemaking, she couldn't tell. Reaching her bedroom, she smiled a little as she looked at her bed covers, messed around and out of place from what they had been doing. She moved to the bed, laying down, she moaned softly, looking at Baal as she crawled under the covers. All she wanted was to fall a sleep up next to him and wake up with him the following day.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 5:02 pm

He chuckled lightly at her words, hoping she wouldnt ever change her mind about being in his arms. He gave her a small peck after her kiss, sighing a little at her words. "All I'm hearing is the way to keep you close at all times," he said in a tired yet content tone as he looked at her. He still had his hand on her cheek, making small drawn out strokes because even though he wasnt really showing it, he was just as tired as she seemed to be. He let her move, watching her a little worried as she moved, but he would let her move at her own pace. He sighed softly at her moan before he laid down next to her, pulling her into his arms as he kissed her temple a few times in soft small kisses. He blinked a few times, feeling his eyelids being heavy to lift, but he tried nonetheless. "Sleep tight," he whispered against the side of her head, drifting off rather fast to a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Buffy smiled as he hugged her close, but she barely heard what he said as she drifted off in to her dreamworld. Her sleep was relaxed, more so because of all of the things that had happened that day replaying in her head. However her dreams were always sure to have happy endings when she was close to her daemon.

//Out <33//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does it go from here? [cw]   Where does it go from here? [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does it go from here? [cw]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: