Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
What do you miss / need? EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
What do you miss / need? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
What do you miss / need? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
What do you miss / need? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
What do you miss / need? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

What do you miss / need?

Go down 
Ian

Ian

Full name : Ian Moore

What do you miss / need? Empty
PostSubject: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 5:33 pm

Hullo you ~

I always find it a bit tricky to make a first character on a side, since I have no clue whatsoever, on what has been going on or what kind of characters you already have in play.

So here I am! Open for suggestions : D

I'm pretty set on making a male human kinda bloke, and he'll probably be fairly young, although I haven't settled on a specific age yet. I'm thinking early twenties,but I'm flexible and also haven't completely settled on fc yet.

Anywho, I just wanted to invite you to write me if you have any plot- or relation ideas with your characters for this particular character in the making. So are you missing a human male for something? Or do you feel like you already have a lot of those, and you might want to recommend me doing something else? What would be a fun or interesting addition to your board? Is there any void that needs filling?

Kind regards and your truly etc. etc.

Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 5:49 pm

BRING ON THE MALES!

Well I could always use some more relations to my characters, but from your description I think that Saoirse here (once she's finished) might be in need of some good friends. It could be a fun thing for her to get a male friend that might look around her age (I'm thinking she looks around 17-18) but she is in fact not yet born. It might sound confusing, but once I've put down her background story, it might make more sense.

My plan is to finish her before the week is over, but if you're interested in my other characters they are: @Buffy, @Nelinha, @Xander and @Nova
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 5:55 pm

Thank you! I will def look into that, and I'm very much up for making him a friend of Saoirse. D'you wann plot how they might have met? Or should we let them meet in play?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 5:57 pm

(Too lazy to change characters rn)

I think it would be funnier to let them meet in a topic ! Once you figure out what type of guy he is, please notify me : )
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 3:34 am

I’m very bad at this, but I’d like to figure out something. I have a fair few characters, so of you dont mind, I’ll flip your question right back at you; What do you need? A friend? Weird encounter? I have characters that are sweethearts and some others who are just batshit crazy. Right now I’m trying to figure out what I should turn my latest placeholder @Landon into. I’m not really sure yet but I have someeee tiny ideas in my head.

If that sounds interesting, then let me know. Would very much like to figure out something.

Kind characters: @Aiden @Daniel (though he is a dickhead but in a nice way) @Landon (maybe. He might not even be called Landon or male)
Evil/crazy characters: @Trent @Nahia
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 7:08 pm

Right, I think I might finish him up soon, and work on a more detailed profile later. Here's what I've got so far:

I've decided he grew up in the country and he hasn't really had many encounters with non-humans. So he'll be a bit oblivious to the ways of the city and such - mostly because I need to get to know the site as well, so there's an easy out for me xD

As for Saoirse:
I've made him a waiter/dishwasher at a crappy restaurant in the southern district. He could meet her there maybe? Or on the way home from work I suppose. He could be drawn to that passive charisma maybe? And if she has nothing to do in southern district, he could definitely have come to central city for some reason or another. He'd like to move there someday.

And Nahia:
I'm really up for almost anything! But I'll never say no to evil or crazy. Just, I don't wont him killed or too badly damaged. But I'm super up for chill adventures as well! Are there any particular character you like to play more than the others? Or one you haven't really got into play yet? I can read up on their profiles and come with suggestions.

But again, I'm not fully into all the details of the world yet, so maybe everything is not on point xD
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 8:08 pm

* I am definitely stalking the profile as I write this *

I have an idea in my head that they might stumble in to each other ... As of right now, Saoirse isn't even born yet, but she could "pop out" any minute haha : P
I think it would be highly probable that she might wander away from the Central District and perhaps end up in the Southern, stumbling around and not really knowing her way?
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 11:00 pm

Well I wrote a starter and I welcome anyone of your to jump in if you like :3

https://kaleidoscope.forumotion.eu/t72-shortcut-interrupted#929
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 12:36 pm

Are you still in search of some relations? I got Ezra here ready to go! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss / need?   What do you miss / need? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you miss / need?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Game related :: Plotting-
Jump to: