Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
And so it begins EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
And so it begins EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
And so it begins EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
And so it begins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
And so it begins EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

And so it begins

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:59 pm

@Ayalla <3
Outfit: Here
Hair: Here No beard!

He always did this. Showed up whenever Vanessa went to one of her check ups, when he knew she would be alone. There was just something else about spending time with Ayalla when it was just the two of them. He liked the simplicity in the complex that was their relationship. Because it was really simple in regards to how they felt about each other, the complex laid in what everyone else would think of it.
He shot her a message as he stood in front of her door, even if he could just let himself in with Vanessa’s key, he liked being somewhat classy.

Messages between Gareth and Ayalla:
[Gareth:] Knock knock? You better be home or I’m standing here looking like a fool in front of all your neighbours.
[Gareth:] I’ve brought your favorite snack?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 10:51 pm

Outfit: Link (no shoes tho)
Hair + make-up: Link

______

It was one of those days. Vanessa had been picked up early in the morning and the apartment just felt so quiet without her. However she knew that she wouldn't be alone for long. She couldn't really remember how her and Gareth had started fooling around like this, but it had been ongoing for maybe a month by now. Part of her felt bad, bad because this was her best friend's uncle, but another part of her couldn't deny what she felt for him. He had made her feel safe, like he understood her in a way no other seemed to. She was sitting cross legged on the couch, slouching a bit as she had put on some random tv channel, currently watching some weird documentary about hyenas, when she felt her phone buzz. The hybrid rarely smiled when she was alone, but this message just lit up her day. Moving a bit slowly, she decided not to answer his text, sneaking through the apartment before peaking through the small peek hole in the door. She chuckled, feeling almost childish, as she opened the door, her hand folded as if it was a gun, but only those who knew her knew just how scary of a weapon her hands could be. Only this time she was only doing it for fun. "Hand over the freeze-dried strawberry-mango strips or I'll blow your kneecaps out," she warned him, however there was a spark in her eyes. She quickly dropped the facade, shaking her head as she felt silly. "Come on in," she said, moving away from the door to let him in.
This was always a bit awkward for her; Him arriving and knowing what he meant to her, yet none of them really seemed to want to say the words. She liked these days, mostly because she rarely had an excuse to be alone with Gareth for more than ten seconds. By then either Ethan or Darren would jump in, speaking rubbish and non-sensical words that she had a hard time following. "Hey," she finally said, realizing she hadn't really greeted him. Her heart was normally beating rather fast, but sometimes it felt like Gareth seemed to make it increase. "Uhm, I was, uh, just watching some documentary ... But we can just watch something else?" she suggested. They usually watched a movie, one where she could sit beside him or snuggle up to him. Of course they often lost interest in the movie itself before having the focus on each other. She couldn't count how many movie plots she had missed because she was occupied with something else.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 pm

He was just looking at his phone as he waited her answer, furrowing his brows a little when he could see that she had read his messages but not answered. Instead he looked up at the hole in the door, smiling a little to himself. Was she really watching him through the door? He wasnt so sure; but when she suddenly opened the door, his smile turned broader with excitement. Her threat made him shake his head, “Not my kneecaps, please!” He begged in a high pitched playful tone with a raspiness to it as he lifted the bag and shook it a little, just to show that he had the goods.
Sure it was weird to fool around with his niece’s best friend, but frankly he wasnt even thinking of Vanessa whenever he did this. She let him in and he got out of his shoes, handing her the snack he had gotten her.
“Hey cutie,” he greeted her back, lifting a hand to move some of her hair behind her ear. He always liked the hint of green that loomed in the black strands. “Yeah? I’ll watch whatever with you,” he said softly, letting his hand follow her hair down it’s length. He chuckled, clearly enjoying the witty feeling she made him feel right in this moment. It just was something else when it was just the two of them. He grabbed her hand and entangled their fingers, going to the livingroom to sit down on the couch. “So what are we watching?” He asked as he caressed her hand with his thumb, granted that she had followed him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:21 pm

Gareth always seemed to know what to do, touching her hair lightly, yet it didn't make her feel self-conscious. Her green hair had always been a bit of a insecurity for her, it exposed so easily that she was someone different. But with him around she didn't feel like a freak, she just felt like a normal young woman. He greeted her, his words sweet and so different from how he was when others were around. Part of her thought that it was his true self he showed in these times where it was just them. He entangled their fingers so easily, making her smile, looking down as she felt quite happy. She took the bag, leading the way in to the living room before sitting down next to him. She pulled her legs up, sitting cross legged once more as she shrugged at his question. "I was kinda hoping you had an idea," she admitted, looking down at their hands. Ayalla was clearly in love, so much so that hiding this part of herself when they were around others were rather hard on her. However she was also way too proud to show anything when her friends were there. When the gang was around she tried to keep her distance from Gareth, mostly because she knew how he made her heart beat so fast. Whenever he said something she found funny she always had to hide her smile. "I mean, you know more movies than me, right?" she said, chuckling a bit before looking at his eyes. Gods, she was in over her head, but damn it it made her feel so good. She leaned closer to him, her eyes straying only to look at his lips. "Unless you have other plans?" she asked, mostly because she wasn't sure what he was actually in the mood for. Gareth was a bit of a mystery at times, holding his cards close to his chest, but she felt like once in a while he flashed her a card, letting her know exactly what he was thinking in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:37 pm

He hadnt given much of a thought to what they were supposed to do now, his decision had been quite the out of the blue impulse taking over. That and the fact that he loved being close to her which he wasnt shy showing now that it was the two of them. He wasnt shy with the others around either, trying his hardest to make her smile the sweet way he knew she could. “Hmmm,” he hummed as he thought it through. “Yeah, a lot of shitty ones,” he admitted, smiling boyishly faint as she leaned closer. Her question seemed so innocent but it made him sigh deeply. “There is one thing...” he mumbled before he leaned in the rest of the way to gently peck at her lips, just once before leaning in again to a softer more tender kiss. He placed a hand gently on the side of her throat as he kept his lips lingering on hers, his heart beating a little out of control. “... and that was it,” he mumbled a little perplexed, caressing her pulse gently with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 pm

Ayalla felt a little rush of blood to her cheeks as she saw him smile that boyish smile at her. His mumble made her brows wiggle slightly, looking at how he leaned closer before closing the gap between their lips. She felt cheated at first, a simple peck? But then he leaned back again, his lips soft, she could feel her heart almost skip a beat, or at least it felt like it with her pulse going this crazy. She returned the kiss, being almost gentle as her hand moved to touch his arm. He leaned away, her breath felt a little heavy as her hand moved down his arm, placing her palm over the back of his hand. "I really like your plans," she whispered, smiling softly. She was usually rather stern, or maybe it was just her resting bitch face, but whenever he was around she seemed softer. Like she was letting down her guard, and it could be dangerous, however she trusted him. Sure, they hadn't defined anything, and he was free to be with whomever he wanted, but part of her hoped she was the only one.
"Oh, I almost forgot," she said, her eyes widening a little as she moved to her feet, letting go of his hand to skip over to her room. She went in, grabbing a small wrapped gift in brown paper before returning to him. She felt a little nervous, mostly because she hadn't ever really given him anything before. "I uh ... I know that you don't really celebrate things and such - And I know I'm being lame, but I just ... You know what, here," she said. Did she really have to justify getting him a gift? If he decided to open it, there would be a ring inside, one with the ace of diamonds. "It's made of titanium, so it shouldn't break as easily," she explained, sitting down next to him again. She didn't even know why, she had just seen it and thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:16 am

It took a lot of self restraint to not just lean back towards her and kiss her again and again, but he wanted to keep things sweet with her and take his time. He was in no rush, which was quite unlike him judged by his track record. She just made him feel differently, he wanted to treat her like she wasnt just anyone, even if he wouldnt be boyfriend material. “I do too,” he whispered back, running his hand down her throat  before removing it.
He was a little surprised as she moved to her feet, watching her leave as he just sat there. What had she almost forgotten? He had to admit that he couldnt figure it out and as she returned he saw the gift. “Is this our anniversary?” He chuckled, but then he got a little more serious as he realized what that meant. He took the gift and looked at it before he a little reluctantly opened it. The ring made him raise his eyebrows, he took it out and look at it a little closer. “Ace of diamonds,” he noted before he placed it on his finger. It fit perfectly. He looked at it for a bit in silence, before he finally looked at her. A soft smile spread on his lips, “Thank you babe,” he said sincerely, grabbing her hand to kiss her knuckles. “I didnt know we were giving gifts...” he admitted as he hadnt gotten her anything. Or more hadnt brought it because he had bought her something but he kept it at home till the day it would just feel right to give her.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:30 am

"Well ..." she said, shrugging at his question. It wasn't a romantic one at least. "It's been four years since I met you," she said, frowning as she didn't know if it was weird. She hadn't gotten anything for Ethan or Darren, so maybe it was also an excuse to be giving him something. He opened the gift and she felt like her whole stomach turned in to knots. She was nervous, afraid that he was going to think this was stupid and that she needed to keep their boundaries, but she just hadn't been able to help herself. Titanium wasn't exactly expensive in regards to jewelry, she was sure he had more expensive things at home, but this was what she had wanted to give him. Ayalla nodded as he made the small remark, feeling like her heart was going crazy. Did he like it? Or was he just pretending to like it? He took the ring and slipped it on his finger, before he finally smiled. If was like a real relief that rushed through her body, because it showed her that he actually did like it. He kissed her knuckles lightly, having thanked her made her chuckle, shaking her head a little to let him know she didn't need a thank you.
His admittance made her widen her eyes. Fuck. She hadn't thought how it would make him feel like he had to give her something as well. "You don't have to give me anything," she said, shaking her head no as she felt a little surprised. She knew money wasn't a problem for him, but she was not the type of girl to collect pretty things. "I just saw it and I knew that it belonged on your finger," she said, sending him a smile, her green eyes showing just how happy she actually was in the moment. "Do you actually like it though, and it's not too big or too small? I tried figuring out your size, but it was kinda hard since I didn't really have something to go from," she asked, looking at the ring that now sat proudly on his finger. She felt a sense of security in that. As if her mind told her that as long as he wore it, he would still care for her.
"I guess I just really wanted to give you something in return ... Everything you've done for me since I got out ... I honestly don't know where I would be if it hadn't been for you," she admitted, looking down as she hated showing vulnerability like this.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:48 am

Gareth was by all means materialistic, but he also saw value in the sentimental regard. So to know that she had found this and thought that he should wear it, just made it better than any sort of expensive ring he could have gotten instead. “Dangerous words Ms. Blaire,” he said all proper with a cheeky smile. “You could never get rid of the postal service if I bought all the things I thought you should have,” he chuckled but he was also quite serious. He looked back at the ring and rolled it around his finger as he felt the shape and the way it sat. Her question felt more like another explanation and he nodded, placing the hand with the ring on top of hers as his other still held onto her hand. “I love it. Believe me. I really do. I’m just not that good at showing it,” he admitted. But it was hard to show grattitude when he had been born with the luxury of getting everything.
“Dont say that. No what-if’s with me,” he said quietly as he caressed her hand gently between his. “This isnt a one-sided thing. Or I hope it’s not; I’ve just not done all these things for you without you giving something back,” he said seriously, sighing quietly to himself. “I’m never going to take this ring off,” he said with a smile but then he realized something. “Which means I have to get rid of the one I usually wear,” he said before he looked at her, squinting his eyes thoughtfully. “Fuck, if it wouldnt be a dead giveaway, I’d love to see it around your neck.” He quickly shook the thought away. Vanessa would know the moment she’d even catch a glance and all of the abyssus couldnt compare to the hell they would be in.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:58 am

She smiled at his words. She knew he wasn't great at showing it, and she probably wasn't either, only difference was that she had never really just gotten anything in life. The way he reminded her of staying in the moment made her nod. He had a way of calming her, making her understand that even though she worried, he was going to be there for her.
As he went on to talk about the thing between them being one-sided, she quickly shook her head no. Of course it wasn't one-sided, she cared for him, she actually felt something when he was around. He made her feel giddy and as if there were butterflies in her chest. He promised to never take the ring of, making her chuckle as she found him a little silly. Then he went on to explain the ring he usually wore, making her frown, but the neck thing he said made her blush again. "I could just wear it on days like these, or hide it under my shirts," she argued, but she knew what he meant. If Vanessa found out, whatever they had would crumble. She frowned, shaking her head as she leaned closer to him. "I thought you said no what-ifs; I'll wear it," she said, her nose touching his as she smiled. "I want to wear something that reminds me of you ... Please?" she whispered, knowing he rarely could withstand her pleading tone. She didn't use a baby voice, but it was a little more high pitched than her usual one.
Her eyes lit up a bit. "How about we go to a hotel? I mean, Vanessa's gonna be home before evening hits anyways, and -" she said, feeling like she was admitting something that felt a little embarrassed. "I've missed it just being the two of us, you know - Like when was the last time we had a proper night together?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 am

It would be quite something to see her wear his ring, but he wouldnt have thought that she would take his suggestion as serious as she did. This should have been the eye-opener that would make him dip and ghost the girl, but this was Ayalla and he wasnt too scared of what was happening between him and her. She leaned closer and he could almost tell what was about to follow. She was going in hard with the sweetness, but her whisper was what won him over. He shifted between her eyes in a last contemplation, but she had convinced him, “Alright,” he finally said with a groan, wrapping his arms around her to hug her tight. “But you know what’s at risk if anyone sees it,” he warned her, kissing her temple a few times.
He liked the idea of going to a hotel, but he couldnt accept it, which he showed in a frown. “I promised to go see Ethan later. I think Darren’s going to tag along as well and then Vanessa might show up,” he said, frowning a little annoyed now that he knew that Ayalla wanted them to just be alone. “How about you stay over at my place?” He then said, smiling a little to himself. “You could suddenly get a really bad stomach ache and just haveeeee to stay over at my place till you feel better? None of them would ever suspect it,” he suggested instead, chuckling a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:41 am

Maybe it was risky, but then again it always was when they decided to hang out like this. Ayalla was not one who wanted to betray other's trust, but she didn't think of it like that when Gareth was wrapping his arms around her, holding her close as he kissed her temple. "I know the risk," she whispered, resting her body against his as he kept holding her. She looked up at him, feeling like this was where she had been meant to be all this time.
The suggestion of the hotel might've been sparked more by the fact that she wanted an excuse to be with him more. However he frowned, and she knew that meant he had plans even before he said it. The mention of Ethan and Darren made her nod, she couldn't just pull him away from his friends. "I see," she mumbled, at least she would get to hang out with the others tonight then. However his next words made her look rather surprised. She had been at his place before, but never really slept over, unless it was all five of them getting pass out drunk. His next suggestion made her hum, leaning up to kiss his neck gently. "It wouldn't really be a lie," she smiled against his skin, breathing in his scent of cigarettes. Ayalla smoked mostly when she was out drinking, but other than that she wasn't much of a smoker. Kissing his neck again, she crawled up, sitting on his lap as her arms wrapped around his shoulders. "My stomach always hurt a little when I'm not with you," she admitted in a sweet whisper, kissing him down his neck in soft pecks. Gods she was a goner, she had fallen for him hard. "But until then we have to find something to do ... Do you feel for a movie? Or would you rather play a game? Ethan left some of his stupid party games last time you guys were over," she suggested, leaning away from his neck to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Her lips on his neck made him feel butterflies in his stomach, it was both a feeling that could rile him up and calm him down all at the same time. He closed his eyes for a moment, his hand gently running up and down her arm before he felt her move. “It does?” He asked a little concerned, even if her tone had been sweet. He didnt want her to be hurting when he wasnt with her. “You’re staying over tonight,” he concluded in a chuckle just to set it in stone for the both of them.
Then all they had to do now was figure out what they could spend the rest of their precious time on. Gareth hummed before he looked at Ayalla with a devious smile. “Ethan knows I hate those games,” he mumbled as he lifted a hand to run his finger over her lower lip, “How about we keep the tv running and make out like a couple of teenagers till we have to leave?” He then suggested, as he proceeded to push her off of him and down onto the sofa before he crawled over her. “Any objections?” He asked with the boyish smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:30 pm

Ayalla heard the concern in his voice, but she hoped he didn't take it as a bad thing. Truth was she wasn't really hurting when he wasn't there, it was more like she was missing something. His conclusion made her nod as she kept kissing his neck softly. She looked at him, feeling his hand move up, closing her eyes as he ran a finger over her lower lip, making them separate carefully. His suggestion made her open her eyes slightly, looking at him with half lidded eyes as he slowly pushed her back against the seat of the sofa. He crawled over her, making her chuckle, looking in to his grey eyes that always seemed so calming to her. "No objections here," she said, feeling a shiver run down her back as she reached up to grab his face, pulling him down and closer to her as she placed her lips against his.
She felt rather surprised, a small moan escaping her lips, but it was mostly from the fact that she had missed the closeness. Ayalla could remember very little of her time before getting out, most things just were in bits and pieces, but it was like it didn't matter. To him it didn't matter that she could be considered a freak, it didn't matter that she had green hair and strange eyes, no all he cared about was making her feel good. Sighing against his lips, she continued to make her own move against his, her hands running from his face and down his chest, caressing it as they went. Even though this was just making out, it felt much more than that, and for some reason she wasn't too afraid to feel those emotions in the moment. One thing she couldn't deny was also how his body made her own body react so strongly, moving against his carefully as their lips were connected.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:47 pm

He chuckled softly at her answer as he nodded to himself. He soon felt her lips and their soft movement around his as he pushed himself a little closer to her to feel that nice warm feeling of intimacy. Somehow sitting here on the couch and just kissing could feel far more intimate than any sexual act couldnt begin to compare to. He wrapped his arms around her and felt his body getting warm as he couldnt deny that he was quite into it. Though he really had no plans of taking it any further than just making out... at least for now.
He felt her body begin to move and he didnt stop her, why would he? It felt nice and with their lips connected, it just felt that much better. His lips were tender, wanting to explore the feelings she could make him feel with something as simple as a kiss. His hands moved down her body, gentle and soft caresses as he just wanted her to feel good. He broke off the kiss to catch his breath, wondering whether she could hear his pounding heart. “Ayalla,” he whispered a little out of breath, smiling to himself. “You’re very good at this,” he complimented her before he connected their lips again.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Ayalla felt safe. He had his arms wrapped around her, pulling her close and the way he was hovering over her was making her feel protected. She didn't see herself as weak, or someone that needed protection, but it felt good to have someone shield her from the world around them. Things like this could always escalate, but right now the comfort and closeness she experienced was far more interesting than sex. Perhaps because sex was easy, but this form of intimacy was harder to come by. Goosebumps started rising wherever he seemed to touch, and as he broke off the kiss, she gasped softly for air, looking up at him with a smile on her lips. The way he whispered her name made her hum, feeling like she would never get tired of hearing his voice like this. Sure it was still raspy, but the way he sort of gave in to her, to the feeling of them being together. His compliment made her giggle, but it got cut short as he leaned in again.
For the life of her she didn't know how she had ever felt good before Gareth. Truth be told, when they had kissed for the first time, a month ago, she had felt such a rush. It had mostly been because they had been fooling around, she had showed him some dating app and the messages some guys were sending her. That was when he had said that he could do better, and of course she had taken him up on the dare. Little did they both know that when they had kissed everything would change. She moved her kisses down to his neck, sucking on it sweetly, wanting to leave a mark. If she was able to she would smile a bit to herself, licking the small hickey she had managed to plant against his neck. "You're not too bad yourself," she whispered, looking up at him. Her right hand moved slowly back up his chest, touching the small hickey before moving up to his messy hair. "When are we going to meet up with the others?" she asked, kinda wanting to know how much time they had before they needed to pretend to just be friends.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 1:31 pm

He could remember that time so perfectly. How they hadnt meant for this to happen and yet it did. Those guys on that dating app had all seemed like dumb fuckboys to him and he had to admit that at the time, he had just started to see her differently. He couldnt just miss an opportunity to see where this would go. She moved her lips down and he stretched his neck for her, growling softly as she sucked in some of his skin. “Oh so now you’re claiming me as well?” He teased her, but it was mostly because he never let the girls he were with make any sort of mark on him. The only thing he had gotten from a girl in that way was a tattoo that had been scribbled over a long time ago.
But he would deal with whatever dumb shit Ethan and Darren would say when they eventually would lay eyes on it. Her question made him sigh, pulling up his wrist from her body to check the time. “An hour...” he answered, looking back at her before he leaned down to kiss her lips. “I dont know if Vanessa will be there yet though,” he remarked, scratching the side of his neck. It wasnt that much of a problem though, they were long past the stage where Ayalla was just Vanessa’s friend.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 1:42 pm

"I might be," she mumbled, looking at the small hickey. It was strange. It made her happy to see, even though she knew he would heal quickly, she could at least look at it for a while. Moving slightly to let him check his watch, she sighed softly at his reply, returning the brief kiss he planted on her. "It's alright, I mean it's not that weird if we go together, right?" she asked. She couldn't really tell, however, because sometimes it felt like something completely normal could just as easily be a way for others to figure out what they were doing. "I mean, Vanessa often comes here before going out anywhere else," she remarked. They could just excuse it as Gareth wanting to pick up Vanessa, and then Ayalla just deciding to tag along instead? Breathing out she closed her eyes, laying her head back against a pillow.
She wasn't really mad or frustrated, it was more the fact that she couldn't really tell her best friend what she was doing. Vanessa of course had a hint that she was seeing someone, but it would never cross the daemon's mind that it was in fact her uncle. "I guess we could just get going? I mean walking to Northern from here can take a while," she thought out loud. At least they could just walk together, but she couldn't hold his hand or stop to kiss him. Looking up at him however she didn't feel completely ready to leave just yet, but what was keeping them here? "I guess I'll need to find a chain as well ... For the ring," she chuckled, leaning up to kiss him once more.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 5:36 pm

“Its no issue,” he assured her as he shook his head. It would never occur to the others that there would be something between them, mostly because he thought they would all ignore the signs until it was inevitable. Darren had to have some sort of hunch that he kept losing in all the mindblabber he had to go through everyday. And if he knew, how was he going to tell Vanessa without upsetting her? It was cruel to know that the mindreader couldnt do anything with his knowledge if he had it, but Gareth had to stay realistic as well.
When she spoke of Vanessa coming here first, he shook his head, “She hasnt messaged me, so I shouldnt be here when she comes,” he remarked. It felt a bit weird to think of Ayalla as Vanessa’s best friend, because that was essentially what she was supposed to be; Just a friend. He shook the thought out of mind as Ayalla suggested going now. “We should.” He said with a nod. An hour could go by fast if they just kept lying here on the couch to make out.
He smiled as she chuckled. He greeted her lips as she leaned up, cupping her cheek gently in the palm of his hand. He looked at her for a few seconds before he let go, even though he wanted to just resume where they left off. He ran a hand through his hair, combing the mess behind his head before shaking his head to set it in place. “Alright lets go before I change my mind,” he chuckled, getting up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:40 pm

It was always hard letting go and returning to the way that other's expected them to behave, but she knew it had to be done. She couldn't risk it, and hurting Vanessa was the last thing she wanted to do. Sometimes she found herself in a dilemma with her feelings and her boundaries that it could keep her up at night, often just going up to the roof and staring at the city. Maybe it would consume her eventually or she would just outright say it, but why did she owe it to anyone to let them know of her business? He cupped her cheek, making her feel warm inside and out, but she knew they had to leave now before they got lost in each other. His words made a small giggle fall from her lips as she got to her feet, turning off the tv before heading out in to the hallway.
"What's the plan for tonight anyways? Seeing as we are all getting together is there a specific reason or just to hang out?" she asked, mostly because with Ethan there it could go two ways; Either they went out to drink or they hung around Gareth's place until someone decided to head home. Neither things was something she disliked, she just wanted to know what kind of mood she had to be in, although she always found herself restricting her emotions when around others. Perhaps because she was afraid of hurting them. After getting her shoes on, she straightened her back, looking up at him with a warm smile. "One more kiss," she said with a small apologetic smile. Sometimes she wondered if she was too needy, if he would get annoyed when she wanted something like that from him, but he always seemed to oblige to whatever she needed in the moment. She stood up on her toes, kissing his lips softly, almost as if it was a see-you-later kiss, and it kinda was. When they walked out that door, they were friends and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 2:16 am

“Hmmm. I think we’re gonna go clubbin’,” he said, mocking the strange way that Ethan and Darren seemed to speak. Gareth’s accent was as american as his brother’s and Vanessa’s. Luckily he was used to hearing it by now, but he definitely would have to listen closely when he was in a more tired mood or he would start hearing it as gibberish. He went to the door and got into his shoes by just stepping into them before he watched her as she put hers on. Of course she wanted a last kiss, he did too but didnt know if it would seem too needy if he asked; now he knew it wouldnt have been.
He leaned down to greet her lips, resting his hand on her lower back, though he felt like it would have been better to wrap his arms around her and deepen it like they always seemed to do in the movies. But they kept it simple and he smiled at her before opening the door, gesturing her to go first, though she was the one who had to lock the door. “I’ll be outside,” he said, running his hand down her lower back before he went. He could already feel the nicotine craving get to him, popping a cigarette in his mouth before he was outside. But he waited till he was outside to lit it, drawing in a deep breath as he filled his lungs. He closed his eyes and kept it in before sighing it out into the air.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 10:01 am

Ayalla couldn't help herself from chuckle as Gareth mocked how their other two male friends seemed to speak. Even though the hybrid had grown up in Churchill, her accent was very American, much like Vanessa's, but sometimes she would use english slang as well. Perhaps it was just a fact of life that the two would meet in a strange way when she had the accents around her. She liked going out clubbing, mostly because it was dark and people didn't seem to notice her green hair. Nodding she moved out with him as they got on their shoes. Although the kiss was bittersweet, she knew that they would have some time together later. It was just how it was going to be.
Outside the weather was quite nice, the sun a little low on the sky. "Is that a new brand?" Ayalla asked, frowning as she didn't seem to recognize the smell of the tobacco he usually had. Perhaps the store had ran out of his usual? She locked the door, popping the key in her jeans. She only really had one key and that was for the apartment. Walking beside him felt normal, but there would always be a part of her that wanted to just let their hands entangle. However she didn't, that would be a step over the line and she just had to keep it in her pants so to speak. The streets were filled with people, but not more than usual. The summer holidays were still in full effect, and it was so easy to spot school students even without their usual backpacks. "There should be a small pawn shop around here - That might be my best option to find a good necklace chain," she mumbled, mostly to herself. She didn't like jewelry stores, mostly because of the cheap metal most of them seemed to use and it always seemed to bother her. "There," she said, pointing at a pawn shop across the street.
Looking both ways she crossed the street easily, not really bothered if someone honked at her. She was used to attention, but walking with Gareth at least kept the catcalls at bay. Looking through the store window, she furrowed her brow, looking at the different chains. She wanted one that wouldn't be too long but not too short. "I can just go in myself?" she suggested, not knowing if he even found it interesting at this point. She stepped in, a small bell ringing above her, brass was her first guess of metal and she was usually right. An elderly man came out, looking at Ayalla with a warm smile. "Hello there, sweetheart, what are you looking for today?" he asked, his voice raspy from what sounded like years of smoking cigarettes. The hybrid pulled a faint smile, although she always seemed more in control when she was out in the real world. She explained that she needed a chain for a necklace and the old man proceeded to show her a couple of different ones. Humming she turned to Gareth if he had gone in with her. "Which one do you think is better?" she asked, holding up the two chains she was liking the most.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 4:39 am

It didnt take much for Gareth to want a new brand of cigarettes. Sometimes he just felt bored of the same taste and wanted something new. But he hadnt thought it would be something noticeable. “Uhhh. It’s called Four Fingers. I guess the fifth got lost or some shit,” he explained, looking a little at the cigarette in his hand. “It tastes like shit, but I’m too stubborn to throw out the pack.” He chuckled, gesturing her to lead the way.
He didnt seem to have an issue walking beside her, stepping back into the role of just appearing as friends. He just kept his focus on smoking his cigarette more than laying thought into the urge to hold her hand in public. Her mumble made him look ahead as they turned the corner, trying to spot the shop, but it took her pointing finger for him to see it. Frankly, he was rich enough to let other people get him whatever he needed, so he didnt have a knick for going out like this.
“I’ll finish my cig and then I’ll come,” he assured her, placing the now ratger short cigarette between his lips. He was true to his words, as soon as he had flicked the cigarette out into the unknown he stepped inside the store. At first glance, it seemed that all he would lay eyes on was just some discarded junk. But looking at the necklaces, he could see at least some of decent quality; none good enough for him to ever consider buying. He looked at the necklaces that the clerk presented, picking out a rather polished one - It had to be rather new. “This one,” he said quite confidently but he seemed almost bored with being here. It was just that that was the way he was anywhere outside. Almost seemingly bored or unbothered by everything.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 11:37 am

Ayalla didn't mind how absent minded he sometimes were, she guessed it came with age. Frankly she didn't know how old Gareth was, but she knew he was a fair bit older, even though he didn't look like it. Sometimes it felt like she was hanging out with a teenager, especially when they were alone and out of sight, but as soon as they went out in to public space he became an unbothered elderly. The man in the store noticed how the hybrid asked for help in choosing and got a curious look in his eyes. "Wait here, I might have something you'd like more in the back; I can see your boyfriend has an eye for good quality," he noted, making Ayalla look away, mumbling something incoherent about him not being her boyfriend. She knew they could never define themselves like that, they had to stay hidden if they wanted to be together, and she had accepted that. The man left briefly, and Ayalla scoffed softly. Part of her was upset that the man seemed to have picked up on something, and now she was wringing her head to see what it was. Had she slipped up? Had she looked at him differently? She couldn't afford to let herself just forget when they were out like this, especially as they were heading towards their friends.
The man returned, holding a small box, pulling Gareth aside to show him first. "I got this in the other day, just finished polishing it last night - White gold all the way around, no closure, just continuous chain," the man explained opening the box to show the nice necklace. Ayalla came over, standing beside the tall daemon as she looked at the man unveil the chain. Her face didn't change much, but Gareth would be able to pick up on the faint way her upper lip curled. It only did so when she was seeing something she wanted or liked. "I think that is quite out of my price range," she said, shaking her head. "The other one is just as good," she said, walking over to the other chains. The hybrid had a small allowance set in place, mostly because she couldn't hold a regular job with her abilities being unstable at times. The man looked at Gareth, shrugging and was about to pack it away.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 3:37 pm

The boyfriend comment made Gareth frown just a little but then he smiled and chuckled softly, while Ayalla seemed to deny it. The clerk left them to themselves and Gareth noticed how Ayalla seemed to be stuck in her head. “It’s just a pawn shop. Dont beat yourself up about it,” he told her calmly. Even if he wouldnt go as far as to call them boyfriend and girlfriend quite yet, he couldnt give less of a shit about what some store keeper thought. The man returned and Gareth followed as he was pulled, looking at the box. He looked at the necklace as he kept the man’s words in mind, nodding a few times though his face didnt show whether he liked it or not.
But he could tell that Ayalla liked what she saw, even if it wasnt something she could afford. He remained as she went to the other chains, looking at it for a bit longer before he soghed and pulled out some cash he had at hand anyway. “How much?” He asked, handing the clerk the amount he needed. He took the box and looked at the chain one last time before turning to Ayalla. “Happy one month,” he said as he handed her the box, to them go outside before she could object.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And so it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it begins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: