Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
And so it begins - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
And so it begins - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

And so it begins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

And so it begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 2:44 am

Her question made him scoff but not in a bad way. He just understood that she was up for the game and that just seemed to rile him up even more. He wet his lips as she made her addition, shifting between her eyes. He felt hungry for her and her teases was just making that hunger even greater. “I want you Ayalla,” he said in a lowered raspy tone. His hand on her lower back gripping the fabric of her clothes slightly.
She stepped away and he felt almost restless as he watched her walk over to his bed. She mentioned the ring again and frankly he had forgotten about it up until now. He went to a drawer where he found the ring, a simple ring of tungsten that had his initials ingraved. It had been a gift from Samuel hence why Gareth didnt seem to care much for it. He went to the end of the bed, holding the ring up. “Come here then,” he said as his index made a come hither motion. If she did as he told, he would motion for her to turn her back to him so he could attach it to her necklace. And if she allowed that, he would sit down behind her before he placed his lips tenderly on her shoulder. His hands were placed on her hips as a starting point but as his lips began to work her skin, his hands did begin to wander, wanting to feel her body, even if it had to be through fabric.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:32 am

He wasn't bored yet, but that didn't mean that she could just give in to him so easily. She liked playing these small games, even though she never really knew who the winner was going to be. Making her demand for the ring was simple, but she was a little surprised to see how he simply did as she asked of him. Looking at the ring, she smiled before her eyes turned to his. He was inviting her closer and she did, standing in front of him with her back to his front. She felt the metal slide against the necklace all the way to the front, holding the ring between her index finger and thumb as he secured the necklace once more. She just looked at it, feeling his lips on her shoulder, his hands starting to feel her up.
Turning around to face him she gave him a light push back on the bed before straddling him. The necklace and ring dangling from her neck as she leaned over his face. "How does it look?" she asked. She knew he was possessive to some degree, it wasn't like his glances when they were out and about went unnoticed for her. It was even worse when they went out to town, mostly because she liked dancing, and whenever some guy approached her, she could see the way he was restraining himself from beating the guy to a pulp for even thinking he had a chance. Supporting herself with one hand against the mattress, her other hand moved along his arm, light as a feather, until it went back up to his shoulder and down over his chest. She reached the end of his shirt, her fingers playing lightly with the hem before moving up under the fabric and touching his skin. He was skinny, but she actually found that more of a turn on than anything. "Just one more time; Tell me who you want," she said, this time a more dominant tone.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:36 am

Oh if she just would have let him continue, he was sure he would have been able to do something that would just make her surrender to him. But her pushing him onto the bed to then crawl over him wasnt bad either. He liked when women knew what they wanted. “Maybe I do want you to wear it out in public,” he said softly, raising his hand to touch the ring lightly with his fingers. Some people would recognize it in a heartbeat and make things easier for him, because then they wouldnt approach her. No one would dare talk to a girl who bore his ring like that; no one had even gotten the privilege.
Her hand was teasing more than ever but he liked it. Her hand moving under his shirt sent goosebumps around his arms, and it wasnt usual that he let anyone be in control of him. “I want you Ayalla,” he replied, grabbing her hips as he couldnt help but grind himself against her. “How many times are you going to make me say it?” He asked as he narrowed his eyes a little. He mostly wanted to figure out if it was because she needed him to say it or if she was just teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:52 am

She knew he meant those words, but it would be too risky. Vanessa would recognize that ring in a heartbeat and then it would be over. Pushing him on to the bed was easy, perhaps because he liked when she took control, or maybe it was something different. It was all about power-play with them, but she liked it that way. His reply made her smile, sighing softly as he grabbed her hips, her lips separating as he moved his groin against her. His question made her scoff, leaning down to have their lips barely touch. "As many times as it takes for you to lose your mind," she said, rolling her hips against him, biting her lower lip. By the gods she swore it felt like getting closer to the beyond when he was near like this. She closed the gap between their lips, pressing hers against his in a rather passionate kiss, moving her hips despite the fact he was holding on to her.
Her hands moved out from under his shirt, pulling it with her and over his head, just tossing the shirt to the corner of the room. Her fingers running down over his now bare chest. He had so many tattoos, some better than others, but she liked them all the same. Leaning down she placed a few kisses over his chest, breathing in his scent that just seemed to intoxicate her even more. "If you want me ... You know you have to take me," she said in a serious voice. Her lips moving up to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses along the way.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 12:10 pm

He growled softly at her reply, grunting softly as her hips rolled against him. God it felt so good still and that was just a good sign. He felt her lips so passionately against his, but he was starting to feel greedy by now. The tension was getting to him, making him almost desperate to take it to the next level. She pulled off his shirt and he watched her kiss his chest as she probably would be able to feel his pounding heart. “It took everything in me in that store to not just pull you close and forget that that clerk was around,” he said in a raspy tone, placing an arm around her before he rolled them around.
He grabbed her top as his groin still rubbed against hers, sliding the soft fabric off of her to expose her chest. He hoped that she wasnt wearing a bra, just because it sort of felt like the equivalent of wearing no panties, just for the chest. He cupped her breast regardless and let his other hand touch her soft skin as it moved down to her pants. “Tell me who you belong to,” he demanded, squeezing her breast playfully. Would she keep playing along or was she also almost losing her senses to the need?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 12:21 pm

Ayalla felt her breath shudder a bit at the mention of the store. He was good at hiding what he actually felt when they were out and about, but she felt her heart beat faster. It didn't help that she could feel his beating so harshly, but he wrapped an arm around her and shifted their position. She looked up at him, her green-black hair a bit messy at this point, her eyes all on his as he rubbed against her once more, making her whimper softly. Her shirt was off, and she was in fact wearing no bra - should she tell him that she wasn't wearing underwear either? No, he would figure that out soon enough. Her necklace and the ring was nestled between her breast, moaning softly as he caressed her chest. "I belong to myself," she said, her eyes clearly showing she was still playing this game. She was being bratty, she knew that, but she also knew that he liked a bit of rebelliousness.
Safe to say, she was on the brink of breaking, wanting him to touch all of her and yet a very specific place right now. Her hips moved up, grinding against the bump in his jeans as she had to bite her lower lip to not moan, just a muffled whimper escaping her lips. "But you belong to me," she said, her eyes all on him as her hands moved down his chest, playing with the edge of his jeans. Ayalla wanted them to be naked already, just rip the clothes off and clash together into one, however this game was also about not giving in. She opened his jeans slowly, driving his pants down slowly before they reached his knees on the mattress. She placed a hand over his bump, caressing it as she felt how turned on he actually was. The hybrid always wanted to win, but sometimes she just gave in. "Are you going to give in?" she whispered, leaning up to kiss his lips once more, caressing his member softly.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 12:43 pm

Her answer made him groan softly, now he knew she hadnt given in. His hand around her breast felt the soft tissue like it was the first time. Even if sex wasnt that meaningful to Gareth, there was just something about the way that she seemed to be exactly what he needed in regards to rebelling. He didnt want someone who didnt liked being chased and caught. “Oh I do?” He asked with a raised eyebrow as he kept pressing his hard length in between her legs. Her hand moving down his chest made the slight goosebumps appear again and as she played with his jeans, he chuckled. “You know... A Prideux always gets what he wants. That’s just a fact,” he said as she was pulling down his pants. Her hand on his bump made him squeeze her breast again softly with a soft moan leaving his lips. “... And I want you to belong to me,” he then added, her whisper making him clench his teeth a little in agony, but it was the sweet kind. “Not until you say it. Four words, I want to hear from you,” he answered in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:52 pm

She was not one to give in easily, but she also didn't know how long she could deny herself just feeling him. He squeezed her breast, making her groan softly, her eyes falling half shut, but she was too stubborn to close them fully. Looking at him sometimes filled her with more excitement. "I won't say it until you admit that you're mine as well," she said, her fingers cupping his member, teasingly jerking it even though the fabric hindered her from touching her fully. She was sure her jeans would have a small wet spot on the inside with how he had kept pressing himself against her, but she didn't mind. "Say it ... On three," she murmured softly, looking in to his eyes. Even though it was childish, they usually settled things with just doing it at the same time. However if he wouldn't admit to it, she was sure to not enjoy this as much. "One ... Two ... Three," she counted, looking at him as her eyes turned slightly vulnerable.
It felt like she was going to stay quiet at first, but her lips separated. "Gareth Prideux," she spoke softly, running her hand up and away from his groin and up to cup his face instead. "I belong to you," she whispered. She hated giving in, but she had to at this point. She just needed to hear him admit it as well.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:10 pm

Her terms were hard but thankfully he could budge this once. He was at the point where he could admit to anything she wanted him to. Her hand jerking his member made him moan in faint grunts, but it was nothing like what they were about to do. He nodded as she asked for a countdown, counting down quietly with her. But he wasnt going to say it right away, clearly waiting for her to say it first. Hearing her say his name that softly made a genuine smile fall over his lips but it quickly disappeared as she whispered what he had wanted to hear. His eyes changed for just a moment, a moment where it could truly be seen that the words meant a lot to him. “Ayalla Blaire. I belong to you,” he said after a bit, leaning in to kiss her lips as he started opening her pants. His kiss was greedy, more than ever as his hands pulled down her pants. He leaned back to pull her pants off, before he realized she hadnt been wearing panties either. “Oh by the gods,” he said as if he was cherishing this, leaning down to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:23 pm

She saw the change in his eyes, and she knew she probably looked just as heart struck as he did when he finally gave in. Their lips sealed the deal, and she felt how he couldn't hold back any longer, his greed getting the better of him, but she minded none of it. In fact she wanted him to want her, looking at him as he started to pull off her pants. She couldn't help but chuckle lightly as he seemed to take her in, his words saying more than enough. "I thought you had wanted a quickie back at the apartment, and the last few times you've torn them off me - I've kinda lost a good amount of panties because of you," she said, after he had kissed her.
Biting her lower lip, she took his hand and guided it to her treasure. "I'm all yours," she whispered sweetly, yet rather seductive. His hand she left at her pubic bone, but she knew his fingers would soon start teasing her, making her moan, this time not holding back. She had given in, but it didn't mean she would just submit to everything he wanted. "Gareth," she purred softly, her eyes fluttering as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:34 pm

“Yeah...” he recalled with a chuckle, but then his attention quickly went back to the moment, as she guided his hand down her body. His breath was trembling a little as her whisper made him feel chills down his spine in such a delightful way. He wasted no time as he moved his hand down to her netherlips, making sure his fingers were soaked in her own juices before he gently pressed two into her. His thumb found her nub that he began to tease just as his fingers slowly spread her walls. “Again,” he begged softly, groaning as he enjoyed pleasing her. He just wanted to feel her crumble beneath him before they had even begun with all the fun.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Ayalla had been with a couple of guys before Gareth, but none had seemed as attentive as he was, especially when it came to sex. His fingers teased her slightly, her eyes widening a bit, her pupils dilating slightly as he pressed two fingers in to at once, making her groan as she felt rather surprised that she could do that already. Her hands moved up to his hair, her nails digging in to his scalp as her hips moved in rhythm with his fingers teasing her insides. His beg made her moan, looking at him as he pleased her small bell now, making her whimper, her leg shaking a little. "Gareth, I'm yours ... Oh~ ... I belong to you," she murmured softly, her eyes battling to keep open to look at him.
Truth was when he was touching her, she swore he could make her say and do crazy things. Things that she didn't think anyone could make her do. He even haunted her imagination when she was having alone time. "Kiss me," she pleaded, her walls cramping slightly, her toes curling up at the pure pleasure he was providing her with.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:52 pm

How she complied with him only made it that much better. Her sweet words like his favorite song, making his fingers work her faster and faster like a heartbeat increasing. “You do,” he told her, smiling softly. Her plea wasnt too much to ask for, so he leaned down to greet her lips. Small tender kisses was what she got as anything else might be difficult when he was moving his fingers the way she did. “You’re already stretched and ready for me, but I want you to come on my fingers first,” he whispered, lifting his other hand to grab her breasts. He moved his head down, sticking his tongue out to tease her nipple, hoping he could fill her with ecstacy. “Tell me you love me,” he demanded against her breast, biting softly into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:05 pm

He kept increasing his persistent movements, making her whimper and moan as if the sound were being pulled out of her by a string. His kisses were tender but a bit sporadic, however she could barely focus on his lips when his fingers kept stroking her sweet spot along with caressing her sensitive bell. Her walls started to almost pulsate, cramping as she felt herself so close, her back arching upwards as his tongue made contact with her nipple. However something seemed to change as he made his next demand, her eyes fluttering as she felt the high rush over her, digging her fingers in to his scalp as her legs started shaking. Gasping for air, she was grateful for him riding her down from it, but it almost felt like he was starting to build her another one. She didn't know if she could do as he demanded, feeling like saying those words would make it real. "Do - Do you love me?" she asked, frowning as she didn't really know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Maybe it was an odd demand, but he had made it nonetheless. He felt her reach her high, his fingers moving with her body as he helped her come down again. He pulled out his fingers from her sensitive insides, looking at the juices she had left on his fingers. Her question made him look at her, frowning a little like he wasnt sure what she was expecting him to say. If there was something Gareth could never admit to, it would be love. “Babe. You know I couldnt tell you even if that was how I felt,” he said, even if it would kill the mood; He couldnt lie to her even if it would save the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 pm

Ayalla felt stupid. Fuck. She should've kept quiet, but she had just been too vulnerable. She shook her head, looking away. "I know," she mumbled. Of course she knew, she had just wanted to hear it, even if it was a lie. "Forget I said anything," she said, closing her eyes and breathing out. She had no right to be upset, and yet it stung her heart that he couldn't even tell her a lie. She moved her hands from his hair, down his chest until she reached his underwear. "Just ... Just make me feel like you do," she said, looking at him, feeling like she was too vulnerable. What was wrong with her? She had known what she was getting in to before everything with Gareth happened, and yet part of her thought that maybe she could make him change. Well not change, but maybe open up to her.
"Don't use a rubber," she said, moving his underwear down, her fingers gracing over his member. Ayalla was sterile, or that was what was stated in her files. It felt almost like she was just an animal when she caught glimpses of her files, but she had rarely told anyone about it. Vanessa knew, but she knew most things. "Just take me," she pleaded. Fuck she was weak right now, but she wanted to forget that she had acted stupid. Her hand had grabbed his member gently, jerking him softly, guiding his tip down to her entrance, letting him feel how wet she really was.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:33 pm

He could tell she was regretting she asked as soon as he gave his answer. But of course, a part of him had figured that she was holding on to some sort of hope that they would eventually evolve into something. But as long as she didnt ask about his thoughts on that, they would be fine. “Alright,” he answered as she told him to make her feel like he always did. That surely could happen.
He was just about to reach for his drawers as she told him not to use a rubber. “Someone’s feeling a little risky,” he chuckled a little surprised but he wasnt objecting. As long as she knew what was at stake. There were no such thing as a Prideux bastard, but Gareth didnt know he didnt have to worry. He looked down to his member as she had pulled down his underwear, watching how she was almost desperate to feel him. “Aya... What’s going on?” He asked with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:40 pm

If he couldn't say it, she wanted to feel it. She wanted him to consume her whole being, make her crumble under him as he just took what he had claimed as his. Not really reacting at his chuckle, she was more focused on getting to feel him. She was lonely, she needed someone to be there for her, and Gareth was that one. Truth was she had fallen in love, the only thing she had promised herself not to do, she had done. He asked her what was up, but she shook her head, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Just let me feel like I'm loved," she pleaded, her eyes watering a bit, but she refused to cry. Was it really unfair to demand that feeling? "Make me feel like I matter," she said, jerking him still as she looked at him. Her heart was racing, but this time more because she was afraid. Afraid that because she was acting this way it would be their last time together. She wasn't ready to stop, she wasn't ready to break up what they had built.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:51 pm

This was definitely what he had had in mind when it came to their evening. Her plea just seemed to put him off in a way, at least he didnt think he could keep going if she was on the verge to cry, which he could tell by the way her eyes were watering. “No. I cant do it, not like this,” he said as he shook his head, sighing deeply as he moved out of her grip and laid next to her, because this clearly wasnt going to happen now. Instead he lifted his arm while mumbling a quiet come here for her to lie close to him. He wasnt trying to be crude, but if she was about to cry, the last thing that came to mind was that he should press his member into her.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:57 pm

Why couldn't he just do it? Why did he have to pull at her heartstrings and show that he cared? She snuggled up to him, hiding her face in to his chest and she felt so weak. And as she felt safe in his arms, she started to sob silently. She hated crying, her eyes getting puffy and her cheeks turning pink from the emotions in her body. She just laid there, hiding her face as she sobbed and she could barely feel her body.
After a while she grew silent, however she wasn't sleeping. Her mind was racing. She couldn't believe that he had the ability to make her cry like this. Why did he have to clutch on to her heart with claws? "I can't keep doing this," she whispered against his chest, sniffling softly as she turned to look at him. "Gareth, we're kidding ourselves," she said, looking down at the ring.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 12:06 am

It was a relief that she snuggled up to him instead of this going completely off the tracks. The last thing he truly wanted for this moment was for her to storm off to some place where he would have to chase her down. She started crying and he caressed her arm with his hand, pressing her closer to him as he felt her sobs even if he couldnt hear them. He waited for her to calm down, just stroking her arm in gentle strokes. He frowned a little at her whisper, unsure which part she was talking about. But then she looked at him and her words made his face turn a little cold as he looked down at the ring as well. “You’re in love with me,” he said as if he had only just realized. But that wasnt a good thing; far from it. He looked away to look up at the ceiling, sighing deeply to himself. “And this is the part where I’m supposed to become the asshole,” he mumbled as he rubbed one side of his face for just a second.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 12:12 am

Ayalla sighed, nodding but she couldn't quite say the words herself. She actually expected him to get mad, and she bit her lower lip. He spoke about being the asshole and it made her frown, looking at him even though he was looking at the ceiling. "You don't have to do anything ... It's my own damn fault," she said, pressing her forehead against his chest. This had been a bad idea to begin with, and they just needed to face the truth that whatever they were or weren't needed to stop. "Here," she said, removing her necklace and taking the ring off of the chain. She had just gotten it, but it didn't mean anything anymore. This couldn't go on. She held out the ring for him, not knowing if he even wanted it back.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 am

“Ayalla please,” he said like he wasnt really that up for hearing her blame herself like that. This was for the best, at least for her. He just couldnt give her what she needed, which was something stable and worthwhile. She offered to give him the ring back but he shook his head as he got up to get back into his pants. He went to sit on the windowsill, popping a cigarette in his mouth before he leaned bsck against the frame. “Melt it into something nice that wont remind you of me,” he said, before he shrugged. “Or sell it. I dont take back gifts,” he added, lighting the cigarette before he drew in a deep drag, a nicotine rush was definitely what he needed now. “You should be with someone like Darren. Ethan told me that he likes you,” he just said, unsure if he was allowed to or not.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 12:29 am

They had had a good month together. Not one that could actually classify as a real relationship, but he had cared for her. He had held her close, made her calm down and happy when she needed him to. But in the end it would have to be just that; the end. She got up, wiping her cheeks clean from tears before she started to get dressed. If she headed home it would just look weird. Maybe what she really needed was just to walk around town for a bit. "You don't get a choice in this," she said, placing the necklace and the ring on his nightstand as she had gotten dressed completely. She still felt weird. Lost in her head as he said something but she couldn't really focus. "Yeah yeah," she just mumbled, but she didn't really seem to listen. Fact was she felt out of it, feeling like her body was numbing up, hiding away how she truly felt. "I guess ... I'll see you around," she said, frowning as she didn't really know what to do now.
Heading down the stairs felt like deja-vu, but she knew she needed someone to be there with her. And she was not going to stay here, she couldn't, it was hurting too much. Gods, why did she have to fall in love with a Prideux? She knew it wouldn't turn out great and yet she had ignored it. She got out to the streets, biting the side of her thumb as she felt like she had heard Gareth mention something about Darren. Should she check up on him? She decided to shoot him a text, not even sure if he was even up at this point.

[Messages between Darren and Ayalla]
[Ayalla:] Hey, I don't know if you're up
[Ayalla:] I kinda need someone to talk to
[Ayalla:] It's alright if you're busy
[Ayalla:] ...
[Ayalla:] Meet me in front of the opera house if you're up

//To be continued in A change of heart//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins   And so it begins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down