Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Runaway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

The Runaway - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:30 am

“A contract that most probably has been destroyed with witnesses that would claim you’ve said otherwise. Has you specifically gotten him to agree to freeing Vanessa, and keep her life?” He argued. Why was she doubting this? Gareth had known his brother for centuries, and one thing was certain. If Vanessa wasnt serving as his successor, she simply knew too much to stay alive. She was a reliability. “Why dont you believe me?” He then asked as she seemed to put more faith in Samuel. His expression betrayed him, showing how he was hurting a little from realizing that his brother seemingly had a stronger credibility.
He refused to stop the car but it didnt seem to matter. She got out anyway and he slammed on the brakes, jumping out as he watched her go. “If you go back, she dies!” He yelled after her, clutching his hands to fists before he slammed the car roof and paced around in frustration. Eventually he just stopped and sat down against the car while he leaned onto the door. He picked out his phone and dialed, his hand shaking a little but he was trying to keep his composure.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:41 am

"I know how to play the game, of course everything is planned to the last detail - You think I'm as stupid as Ethan?" she asked. When he asked why she didn't believe him she shook her head. "Why should I believe you? Because you say so?" she asked. When had he ever shown that she could trust him? He had hurt her, toyed with her and for what? His own amusement, perhaps, but Samuel at least had a goal, while Gareth seemed to just stumble around doing as he pleased.
"And if I don't go back, I won't be able to do what I need to," she yelled, stopping in her tracks to look at him in disbelief. Then she saw he was calling someone, she already knew who it was and she came running back, grabbing the phone and hanging up before throwing it away. "Stop controlling this," she hissed with anger, leaning over him as her chest was heaving. She looked down, not looking him in the eyes as tears started falling down her cheeks. "Tell me what you want me to do? You always seem to know everything, but you tell me nothing and yet you expect me to read your mind," she sobbed, hating herself for crying. "I know you don't trust me, and you don't have to ... I know Samuel better than you think," she finally confessed, feeling her stomach twist and turn.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:59 am

She grabbed the phone and he just sat there motionless as she hissed at him. He had already told her what he thought their best move would have been but she just wouldnt listen. “I dont know what to tell you Ayalla,” he just said quietly as he stared into the nothingness in front of him. He wasnt sure what her confession was supposed to be, but his head was such a mess from all his thoughts, he wouldnt be able to comprehend it, even if she painted it in black and white.  “Whatever he has done to you. Only proves that he doesnt give a shit. He’ll kill you and Vanessa,” he mumbled, lifting his hands to rub his eyes. “Do what you want. I dont give a shit. I’ve lost everything anyway,” he just said as he wouldnt even look at her. He had felt this feeling before, the empty void inside him seemingly growing more and more. Such a bitter reminder, he could recall it perfectly the day that he had made the mistake of trusting Samuel the way Ayalla seemed to.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Ayalla was even more angry that he didn't just say something that she could use. Her body felt so weak at this point. Her eyes turned sad, looking down as he mumbled, shaking her head. "He wouldn't kill me, Gareth ... That would mean losing the last part he has left of Eilish," she whispered. That young woman had taken Samuel by storm back before Vanessa was ever thought about. It had been a time where Samuel had actually smiled, where he had felt something genuine inside of him. She grabbed his hand, holding it to her lips, feeling her tears just slip down her cheeks.
"I love you Gareth, alright, there I said it," she sobbed, because she knew she would never belong to him. Samuel had more plans for her, more than she was willing to talk about, but she knew that she would not be herself by the end. Leaning down, she removed his other hand from his face, looking at him with tears running down her cheeks, but she just had to look at his face. The way the tattoos framed it, how he had a light scruff right now and his hair was a mess. It was true that she loved him, she couldn't have helped herself even if she had tried. "Kiss me," she pleaded, but she would understand if he refused, she just needed to feel it, if only for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 12:34 pm

The mention of Eilish should have made an impression but he just kept looking away. He was just considering the options he had once Samuel got what he wanted. He felt her grab his hand and looked up at her with a broken expression to his eyes. Her confession made him look away again, how was he supposed to believe that now? He let her grab his other hand, looking up at her plea as his brows furrowed, “Then dont go,” he almost begged her. He grabbed a soft hold of her hands, not to restrain her but rather just feel her hands in his. But it felt pointless at this point. “I cant do this,” he mumbled as he let go of her and got up. The small glimpse of the broken man underneath had quickly hardened, if not more than before. “Samuel’s heart died when Eilish died. Vanessa is just property to him, disposing of her will be easy. Most probably just shoot her at point blank in front of Ethan,” he predicted, shaking his head as he turned his eyes to look at Ayalla. “I hope I’m wrong. But I know I’m not,” the voice cold and emotionless before he just got into the car, not really hesitating to run the engine and drive off.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 12:40 pm

Ayalla felt her heart break when he once again seemed to show a glimpse of who he really was. Could he not understand that she had no choice in this? He let go of her hand, stating he couldn't do this and she understood, but it also made her make up her mind. He didn't feel that strongly about her after all. Her eyes seemed to dry up in an instant, her gaze empty as she heard every word he said before getting in the car and driving off. Ayalla moved to her feet, walking over and picking up the phone she had tossed away earlier.
Unlocking it she called the number he had intended to call himself. "Samuel," she greeted him if he picked up. She informed him of her placement and a car was sent to pick her up. It was her life for now, until Samuel found a way to bring out Eilish in her and Ayalla would be dormant for forever.
//Out//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District-
Jump to: