Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Runaway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

The Runaway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 8:36 pm

“I’ve just told you,” he calmly replied, grabbing his glass to take another sip just to let Ethan think it through. He scoffed lightly when he said he wasnt there to mess things up and yet here they were sitting, needing to have this conversation. He didnt really care what Ethan thought about it all, he just wanted it to end before it had even begun. He got up from his chair at Ethan’s question and went to the window, looking out. “I know where she is. Even if she’s turned off her phone. South is my district, I own every drug dealer and funny looking guy walking down the street,” he just said coldly, looking out on the city. “I want her to learn from her mistakes. Which is why my men will make sure whatever rebellious vendetta she’s on, she’ll do,” He explained before he went back to his seat and looked at Ethan. “All you can really do is hope that she’s watching her drinks carefully,” he said like he found it somewhat humorous. “Or go and try to look for her yourself, save her before she does something stupid” he added, a small mocking smile falling over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 8:50 pm

Ethan felt in disbelief. Was he going to believe everything this man said? He did say it with such conviction, and the human felt a little taken aback by his cold attitude towards everything. Wasn't he the father of Vanessa after all? Wasn't he supposed to be caring and wanting to look out for his kid? He felt a chill run down his spine, getting up from his seat, the chair getting pushed backwards, tumbling over and making a loud thump on the ground. He couldn't even reply before he was running out the door. A mental note to himself; pick up cardio one of these days.
He managed to wave a taxi in, jumping in the back to ask him to take him to South. His heart beating out of his chest, as if the car couldn't go fast enough. He needed to get to her. Samuel be damned, Ethan needed her to be safe. Reaching South took a while, but he did pay the cab driver, knowing he would get a call from the bank on Monday, but that would be a headache for later. Closing his eyes he felt like he could just scream his lungs out, but he felt like he knew Vanessa pretty well, however at this stage he worried that she would be long gone. He scrambled around a few bars as he searched for her, every time hoping to step in and find her.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 9:28 pm

"This chick is gone," one man said as he poked her shoulder. She grunted something incoherent, opening her eyes but everything seemed slurry at this point. She got up from her seat but felt so unsure on her feet as she walked. Her stomach was cramping but she wasnt sure if it was because she had thrown up or if she was simply hungry. The men kept on with their chatter as she moved out on the street, pressing her palms to the wall for support as she walked, unsure if she was even in South where she had went at first. She felt confused and tired, so tired that anything could seem like a nice place to sleep. Drugs wasnt really something she did, so in her head she couldnt make out what had happened to make her this tired. She went into the alley thinking she would throw up but instead she just laid down and curled up into a ball, closing her eyes when the world was just a blur anyway. A man passed by and stopped as he saw her. He went to shake her but she wasnt really replying, just grunting something that should have seemed like words. He found her phone and turned it on, luckily without the sim card, he was able to find her latest messages. He just called the first number on his own phone that was Ethan's. He looked at Vanessa as the phone called, if he wouldnt pick up, then the man would just leave a message explaining the situation and where he was, which at this point was somewhere in central.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Ethan felt stupid, stopping outside one of the bars to catch his breath as his phone started ringing. Unknown number. Was this Samuel calling to taunt him? "This is Ethan," he said, however the voice that met him was more concerned. He felt unnerved, agreeing with the guy to stay with her until he arrived.
Luckily it didn't take as long as it could have, and as he arrived he thanked the guy with his breath going crazy. He turned, looking at Vanessa with a worried frown before kneeling down to her. She wasn't going to like this, but he needed to get whatever she had ingested out of her body. "I'm sorry," he mumbled before sticking two fingers down her throat, making her gag and eventually hopefully throw up. Wiping his hands on his jeans he adjusted himself before lifting her up in his arms. They needed to go somewhere safe, somewhere where she didn't feel watched over. He took a quick decision, opting to go to his place as it was closer than going up north once more.
He didn't know how he got her home to his place, but he did, opening the door before taking her out to the bathroom, turning on the faucet and placing her in there with her clothes and all. "You're burning up," he mumbled, not sure what kind of drugs she had taken. He climbed in after her, holding her and helping her breathe and puke some more if she needed it. "I'm so sorry," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 10:19 pm

The man stayed by her side as Ethan arrived, handing him her phone before he went on his way. Vanessa didnt respond to his apology but as he stuck his fingers in her throat, she did fight back and flail her arms, though with the condition she was in, it was lazy uncontrolled movements. She threw up on the ground and whimpered softly from the pain in her chest. She couldnt even tell if it was really him or just something she was dreaming. All she could think of was sleeping.
She had dozed off somewhere on the way and being woken up by a splash of cold water wasnt exactly the most comfortable. She whimpered and kicked lazily with her legs to get away from the cold, gasping and gagging as she cried. Eventually she just stopped kicking and leaned into his arms to just lay there. She took some time to realize where she were, blinking slowly as she sighed and felt herself drool. "Sorry," she mumbled tiredly, lifting a hand to try and wipe her chin even if the water was splashing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 10:28 pm

Of course she was fighting back, he didn't blame her on that, but as she eventually stopped, he felt a little more at ease. Though not really, as he was unsure if he had gotten all of the drugs out of her. She started fussing with her chin, and he sighed, grabbing a washing cloth and drying it off for her. Her apology just made him shake his head, trying to contain his emotions. "It's alright," he said, though he really didn't feel like it was. Not because of her, but all of the surrounding things. "I made ya a promise, remember," he just said, feeling like it was painfully obvious how much he had been worried about her. Her father would probably skin him alive, but that was just adding to the list of infuriating things in his near future.
Once she had seemed to be ready he got out of the tub, although he didn't want to let her go, he also needed to get both of them dried up and warm again. "Take off ya clothes ... I'll find something ya can borrow," he said, leaving for a while just to grab a shirt and a pair of his underwear for her. He came back rather quickly, assisting her if she needed it, but also closing his eyes as to not stare at her. He wrapped a big towel around her, placing her on the edge of the tub before removing his wet clothes. When he had wrapped a towel around his waist he sighed, looking at her with a sad expression as he lifted her up in his arms and walked to the bedroom.
It was crystal clear how much it was hurting him seeing her like this. He cared for her, he actually loved her, and yet he couldn't find a single drop of courage to say that right now. He placed her on the bed, the clothes she could borrow laying beside her as he grabbed some fresh clothes for himself. He was silent, very unlike him, but he had a lot on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:03 pm

She nodded as he reminded her of the promise he had made, closing her eyes as she relaxed or rather just fell limp while she was still awake and aware. She wasnt really much for talking because her mind just felt like a mess, especially her thoughts. She didnt even know if she was freezing at this point, the cold just seemed soothing. Sitting on the tub she waited as he went, with shaky hands she tried to get out of her clothes but she really couldnt do much on her own at this point. She just leaned her head onto his shoulder as he carried her to the bedroom and then to bed. She closed her eyes and hadnt even noticed the clothes. Instead she just wrapped her arms around his pillow and tried her best to not just fall asleep. "I shouldnt have run away from you," she mumbled into the pillow, trying to open her eyes but her lids felt like they were glued together. "I was jealous and I hated that they could just choose each other, because I want to choose you," she slurred around in her words but lifted her head to make sure the last sentence was at least somewhat clear. She didnt really feel brave as she was admitting it, it was just partly the drugs' fault for making her feel so hazy in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:11 pm

As she finally spoke he slowed his movements after having put on a pair of sweat-shorts. He blinked a few times, staring in to his messy room as he listened to her slurred voice. A lump formed in his throat, because why did she say all of this now? And why did it hurt so much knowing that it would never be alright with her family. He moved over to her, looking at her with the towel around her body and he felt sad. Sad that she wasn't at his place because of a good reason, sad that he couldn't even have the balls to say something in return right now. "It was my nightmare," he mumbled, sitting down beside her on the bed, moving a bit of her messy hair away from her face. Why did he have to love her so much? Removing his hand he just placed it in his lap, the feeling of Samuel watching over him not really gone yet.
"In my dreams ... We're together, before you decide that I can't give ya what ya what ya want in life," he spoke, not knowing if she was even awake at this point, but it wasn't like it mattered anyways. He was just a stupid guy, barely an adult and he was so ready to throw his life away to save her. People said that love made one do crazy shit, but this was out of the ordinary. "Ya need the rest ..." he mumbled, getting up from the bed to move to the living room. He didn't know if he could even sleep right now, he felt out of it.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:27 pm

She kept her arms around his pillow, breathing slowly like she would already be asleep, but she was awake and listened to him. She couldnt really react to what he was saying but it felt like a stinging in her chest. The way he spoke would’ve made her feel like she could cry but she could barely keep her own eyes open, how was she going to connect her feelings with her body? She felt him get up and hugged the pillow closer as she mumbled, “Please dont go. Stay,” but she wouldnt be able to make out if he chose to because she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:34 pm

He heard how she mumbled, and seeing her hug the pillow closer pulled at his heartstrings, making him sigh as he climbed in to bed with her. He pulled the duvet over them, wrapping his arms around her as he felt her body fall limb with sleep. Deep down he knew he needed some sort of sleep, but he couldn't really seem to rest, waking up every few hours just to check if she was really still there in bed with him. Every time he did wake, he managed to pull her closer or simply bury his face in her hair to calm down.
The next time he woke up it was starting to get light outside. The sky was purple and pink, hints of a Sun in the distance, but it hadn't climbed over the horizon yet. He should've gotten up, made her something to eat, but right now he was just laying there, feeling her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:46 pm

It was like once the drugs’ effect was slowly fading, her eyes just opened and she frowned as she was trying to think of what had happened last night. Her head felt as if it had the same consistency of mashed potatoes, but she quickly realized what she had been saying last night. Luckily the drugs didnt cause some sort of blackout; probably exactly what Samuel would have wanted it to if Ethan hadnt interfered. She whimpered softly before she started shaking her head. “I’m such an idiot,” she cried, feeling like she was deserving of whatever shitty feeling she had right now. She wanted to say that she wouldnt ever run away from him, because frankly in her mind it was like she was the one who wasnt good enough when she needed him to come save her all these times.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:55 pm

He felt her starting to move, frowning a bit as he heard her whimper, pulling away to look at her. What did she remember? Did she want him to let go? However then she started crying, claiming how stupid she was and kinda stumped he shook his head no, placing his hands on her cheeks. "No, Vane," he pleaded with her. He could barely stand to see her hurt much more. He took a few deep breaths, trying to guide her to do the same but it didn't seem to work. He was starting to panic, and before he knew it he had leaned in, kissing her lips in a soft peck. While he relished in the moment he soon realized what he had done, widening his eyes in pure panic as he moved out of bed. "I uh ... Imma make ya some food, yeah," he said, his eyes wild with panic as he stumbled through his apartment and out to the kitchen. He felt terrible. Why did he have to kiss her at her weakest moment? Couldn't he just have kept it in once more?
He was shaking as he tried finding something edible in his cupboards, but nothing really seemed to make sense cooking for her. She liked raw meat and blood, and all he had was expired eggs and ramen noodles. Wow, what a great meal. He slammed his forehead against the wooden cupboard, groaning a bit as he tried fluffing up his hair. "Stupid ... Ya stupid idiot ..." he mumbled to himself, grinding his teeth as he could still feel her soft lips against his, and he felt so guilty for liking it. He had made a promise, he had promised Samuel he wouldn't fuck this up, and here he was ... FUCKING STUFF UP. Thump. For a good measure he slammed his forehead against the cupboard once more.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 12:10 am

She shook her head at his guidance, she just couldnt seem to calm down, or so she thought at least. Him leaning in to kiss her lips, took her completely off guard and made her hold her breath as she felt his soft lips against hers. She opened her eyes as he leaned away, her mouth slightly open as she shifted between his eyes. She could see the panic and she wanted to reach out, but her body felt like it had been put through a grinder and needed time to recover. “N-no,” she slurred as he left, pushing herself up to sit as she looked at the door.
She grabbed the clothes on the bed and got into them, carefully moving onto her feet before she used the walls to help her walk. She could hear how he was hitting his head, making her hurry despite how unsure she felt on her feet. “Ethan please dont hurt yourself,” she begged him, grabbing onto the frame of the kitchen, looking at him with hurt in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 12:17 am

He didn't hear her slurring word as he went for the kitchen. Why was he always the one to mess things up? Why couldn't he just let her figure out on her own that he wasn't even worth a single consideration? He was shaking a bit as he heard her beg, turning his head to look at her. His eyes were pained, walking over to help her sit down on one of his kitchen chairs. He kneeled down, leaning forward to place his cheek against her thighs. "I'm sorry," he mumbled in defeat, closing his eyes as he felt like the world was spinning for a bit. He hated that he had to be like this when really he wanted to kiss her again. Stupid thoughts. Idiot thoughts. He needed to stop thinking like that.
"I shouldn't have ... I should've kept it in like I always do, I should let you rest," he said, his voice hurrying as if he was still panicking, which he clearly was. "I don't wanna lose ya," he whimpered, not knowing if any of his ramblings made any sense. Sure if felt good to tell her how he felt and even get to kiss her, but it was all selfish; He could never offer her anything, on that part Samuel was right. Besides wasn't his track record enough to make the daemoness recoil in disgust at the sight of him?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 12:29 am

She was thankful that he helped her sit down and as he kneeled down to her thighs, she placed her hands in his hair and carefully leaned down. She shook her head at his apology, her thumbs gently massaging his scalp. She just didnt know what to do or say, because she wasnt sure what the kiss had meant. But she couldnt let him hurt like this, she just couldnt. He admitted to usually keeping it in, she bit her lip as she thought things through. “I love you Ethan,” she just suddenly said, lifting his head to hold it inbetween her hands. She ran her thumb over his cheek, leaning down to kiss him carefully yet in a tender manner.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 10:16 am

He just felt out on deep water in all of this, mostly because he felt like he was taking advantage of her. She had spent her life trying to be controlled and he didn't want that. His actions had been way out of line, and yet here he was on his knees, seeking comfort in her once more. He was the scum of the world. She was silent, but he didn't know if it was because she was contemplating how she wanted him to take her home or if he should leave for a while. However then she spoke the sweetest words he ever thought he would hear, his heart skipping a few beats only to beat faster and catch up to his regular pace. She lifted his face, and his eyes must've looked like he was in pure disbelief. But then she leaned in, her lips careful but he could feel that hunger underneath. That need to be with him in the moment and not let outside forces drive them apart before they had even given it a shot to be together.
His lips moved gently against hers, sighing softly as his hands had moved up to her hips, but he didn't push for more; He was letting her take the control right now. Why did it feel like he had been waiting for this forever? As the kiss broke he took a few quick inhales to stop himself from passing out, as he had simply forgotten how to breathe. "Vane, I luv ya too," he said, his eyes sincere, gentle as his fingers dug lightly in to her hips. "I really do luv ya, wiv all ma heart and soul, believe me; But I couldn't ever make ya life complete ... I ain't smart, I ain't even gotten an education," he said, as if he was trying to shoot the whole thing down before it could escalate any further. However then he opened his mouth once more, looking in to her eyes as he placed his hands over hers if they were still on his face. "However ... I'd be an idiot if I didn't at least try and make ya happy," he said, moving her hands away from his face to place kisses against them.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Feeling him return her kiss made her whimper slightly but it was out of happiness. She felt his hands on her hips and as the kiss ended, she kept her eyes closed like she was afraid to open them and see someone else like she used to before. But he spoke and her heart felt like it was pounding in her chest to break free. She opened her eyes and looked into his, still holding his face gently in her hands. But then he spoke again and she frowned as her heart felt like it was being ripped apart, and she felt confused. Hadnt he felt the same as she did just a moment before? “Dont say that kind of stuff,” she begged in a whisper. Why would she care about education or smarts when she loved him for other reasons?
She thought he would conclude it then and there, tell her they just couldnt work out and as she braced herself, he said something else. Her eyes began to sting as she watched him kiss her hands, looking down as a small smile spread on her lips. “I’ll be happy as long as I’m by your side,” she said in a sincere tone, though she knew the risks. Her father would never allow this, not her following her heart. He hadnt cared about any of the other guys she had been seeing before, because he knew she didnt care for them; Ethan was different, he was a threat. “But I do want you to know what you’d be getting into,” she said in a more quiet tone, looking up at him with sad eyes, but she didnt want to be sad. She carefully moved down from her seat to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Only, I’d want to live in this fantasy for just a little while longer,” she whispered, hugging him close as she closed her eyes and inhaled his scent.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Her sincere tone made him chuckle, feeling like this was such a weird yet fulfilling moment. While he felt relief from saying all of this, they couldn't ignore the shadow looming above. He nodded at her words, looking into her eyes with a serious expression. "I know what I'm getting ma'self into ... Ya father kinda threatened me so," he chuckled, knowing he was supposed to take it seriously, but he couldn't really in the moment. He was too happy. She slid down from the chair, and he instinctively wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as he buried his face in to her hair on her shoulder. "Fantasy or not ... As long as it's wiv ya," he mumbled, finding it hard to believe that he wouldn't wake any second to just be hugging his pillow.
He just sat there on the floor with her, holding her as close as he could, smelling her scent, listening to how she breathed. "Oh ... But could this fantasy maybe include some take-out? I kinda got nuffin' in ma cupboard," he chuckled, pulling away to look at her with a boyish grin plastered on his face. He had been madly in love with her, but with everything right now, he felt like he was actually loving her more. "We can order whatever ya want," he added, raising an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 11:35 pm

She widened her eyes as he mentioned her father, swallowing quietly to herself as she tried not to say anything crazy. She held him as close as she could, frowning to herself but she really just wanted to live in the moment of bliss for a while longer before the worry could begin. “I cant believe I’m actually sitting here with you like this,” she whispered with a soft chuckle.
The mention of takeout made her stomach growl, nodding while she looked at him with a soft smile as he pulled away. She looked around his face before she chuckled and shook her head at his addition, “I think we should order what you want, seeing that I’m not too picky,” she teased him, leaning closer to gently boop her nose against his. Though her body was still tired, she felt so much better in his company already. “So what will it be?” She chuckled and bit her lower lip in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 11:50 pm

"Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing it too," he mumbled, smiling to himself. She agreed to get something delivered, and he was honestly very happy about that. The last thing he wanted was to exit the door and have her torn away from him. That and he still had some explaining to do in regards to Gareth. He worried. Worried that he had gained whom he truly loved in Vanessa, but lost someone that meant so much. The equation itself was giving him a slight headache and as she teased him, he couldn't help but chuckle. She was being very cutesy, and he was actually liking this side of her a lot.
He moved to his feet, helping her up, but he was unsure of how well she would move around. He really needed a shower, or at least it felt like it with his hair all messy and sticky from having running around to find her last night. "I was actually thinking of something very simple and boring, like a pizza or something," he smiled, shrugging lightly as he just stood on his feet, wondering how she was holding up so well. "I kinda smell ... So I think Imma have a shower ... I don't know if ya want one as well or?" he then said, not knowing quite how much she could handle.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:04 am

She followed him up, holding onto him as she still felt a little unsure on her feet. She hoped he wouldnt mind if she was just a little clingy, mostly because she would otherwise have to find support along the walls. “Pizza sounds great,” she agreed, moving away from him just a little to try and see if she could stand on her own. Her legs were a little wobbly but she seemed to be doing well for now.
“Yeah I could use one too,” she said with a nod. Then a thought sprung to mind that made her blush a little as she looked away from him. “Did you see me naked yesterday?” She asked, folding her lips as she felt a little shy at the thought. One hand was playing lightly with the fabric of the shirt she was wearing and her heart started to pound a little. “Or.... would you like to?” She asked a little shyly, her hand grasping at the edge of her shirt but that was just to fidget something with her hands. She was nervous, of course. He had all his experience with women and she felt like she had none with men, at least not those she loved.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:17 am

Pizza it was then, however he felt like he needed to get clean before he could even consider what he wanted to stuff his face with. But the mention of a shower made her change a bit, and he watched as a pretty pink color spread in her cheeks. Her words made him frown, scratching his neck a little, looking down. He hadn't seen her, but it hadn't really been about that. It had been about keeping her safe, and not getting a peek at her like that. Then her question came, and a soft smile spread on his lips as he moved over to take her hand. He didn't really say anything, mostly because words weren't really important right now, he wanted her to feel comfortable, not to be shy around him.
He guided her out to the bathroom, turning on the shower, mostly because it had to run for a while before getting warm. "Are ya sure?" he asked. This was all in her hands, nothing was more vital than her consent right now. If she did indicate it, preferably vocally, he would step closer to her leaning down to kiss her lips, holding her hips to stabilize her a bit. "I feel nervous," he chuckled. Maybe it was just like a band-aid, that it had to be ripped off fast, but then again all he wanted to do was make her happy. He kissed her once more, letting his hand wander up the side of her body, feeling her curves under the shirt. His hand was tracing her skin carefully until he reached her chest, his thumb running along the curve. "I've wanted to do this for forever ... And now it's actually happening," he said, looking in to her eyes, his own sincere and gentle as he slowly began to undress her from the shirt.
The fabric he simply let slip down on the floor as his eyes were on her. He felt his breath stagger as he caught a glimpse of her, unable to truly take in her beauty, however his hand wasn't shy of caressing her breast. "Ya really beautiful, Vane," was all he could really say.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:32 am

She followed him to the bathroom and her chest felt like it was in a knot. She watched him turn on the shower and adjust the warmth, grinding her teeth slightly together as she seemed to just feel more and more tense. But then he asked if she was sure and she nodded, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. He stepped closer and she held her breath as she returned his kiss, the knot in her chest feeling tighter and tighter. “Me too,” she whispered to him.
Another kiss and she felt his hand wander up, gasping slightly under his touch yet keeping her lips on his. “Undress me?” She asked in a scoff, though she was only kidding. She lifted her arms and let him pull off her shirt. She wanted to lift her arms and cover up but she knew that was just because she felt so nervous. Instead she focused on his face as he looked at her barren chest, opening her mouth slightly. “Thank you,” she mumbled, before she grabbed his face and kissed him quite tenderly, if not somewhat eager. She couldnt describe the sudden urge inside of her, but she decided to follow the feeling and what it seemed to want which was his lips on hers. “Ethan,” she whispered against his lips, pressing her forehead to his. “I’m really nervous,” she mumbled, looking up at him. “I dont want to disappoint you,” she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:48 am

He chuckled softly at her scoff, shrugging as she was kinda right, but there was more to it than that. It was all about her, all about how beautiful she was in this moment. How much they cared about each other as it had come out in the open now. He could feel her nervousness through her skin, trying his best to show how relaxed he was. He was nervous too, but he also felt like this was so right. She grabbed his face, and he couldn't deny what she wanted, mostly because he wanted it too, wrapping one arm tightly around her, pulling her bare chest to his own. By the gods, the warmth of her skin, how soft it felt, making him moan slightly against her lips. Sure he had been with a lot of women, but none had felt like this. He felt like he was lost, yet recognized the signs leading him in the right direction.
She whispered his name and he hummed, signaling that he was listening. She was nervous, she admitted that, but then she said something he didn't really understand. He pulled away, looking at her as his free hand moved from her breast to her cheek, running his thumb along her cheekbone. "Ya could never disappoint me," he whispered sincerely. He cared for her, and everything they did was more than he could've ever asked for. "Breathe, alright ... I'm still just Ethan," he promised her. Despite the feeling of massive change, he also was so aware of the fact that they were still just the two young adults they had always been. "Water is almost done ... Ya want help with that underwear?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in a teasing manner. He wanted this to be fun. Sure it was an important milestone for the both of them, but he didn't want them to take it too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 1:05 am

His moan made her stomach tingle with delight, and she wondered if he had let anyone else experience him like this. She surely knew she hadnt been this way with anyone. Always keeping herself in control of the situation, though with him she wanted to give it all up because she could choose to and feel safe. His assuring words with his hand caressing her made her nod, drawing in a deep breath as he reminded her that he was still him. “Okay,” she whispered with a soft smile.
His question made her fold her lips as she looked down. “It’s not fair that I’m the only one shedding pieces,” she said with her eyebrow raised, sticking her tongue out at him. Sure she could just get naked there and now, but she didnt want to feel alone in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District-
Jump to: