Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 1:49 pm

She would be able to hear how fast his heart was beating, but it wasn't how it sounded when he was with her and aroused. Rather it sounded like a dreadful rhythm, as if his heart couldn't find the right tempo. He nodded as she told him he didn't have to dive deeper, because he felt lightheaded even thinking about himself at that time. It was like he could still see that scared boy in front of him if he closed his eyes. So instead he looked at her, felt how she was calming him down with her gentle touches and brief kisses. It made him feel so happy, even thought the dread wouldn't subside just yet.
He sent her a half and crooked smile as she stated she was a big girl. He knew that, but he knew that Eden had something terrible up his sleeve. Her suggestion made him nod as he considered it. "I think I would prefer that," he confessed, although it could still worry him that her parents would get angry at him for putting Tessa in any sort of danger. "Or ... Stay at my place? You can use the studio and all of my equipment if you wish," he said. While the apartment wasn't completely safe, it seemed like Xalvador and him worked in shifts and stayed home at different times. That would at least mean she would never have a time where there wasn't someone home.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 8:15 pm

She narrowed her eyes a little as he suggested that she'd stay at his place. "Is this some scheme of yours?" she chuckled, but then she nodded with a more serious expression on her face to show that she wasnt just making fun of him. She looked around for a bit, keeping herself close to him as she thought about what she had to bring. "I'll need to pack the essentials then," she said, but she wasnt willing to let go of him just yet. She looked up at him and kissed his chin in a soft smooch. "How are you feeling?" she asked, her eyes turning a little concerned. She wasnt expecting him to magically feel better just because she was holding him, but she wondered if there was anything she could do.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 8:28 pm

A small chuckle left his lips, shaking his head no at her insinuation. Although it did sound like some ploy he had. While he loved the idea of her staying or perhaps them getting a place together in the future, but under these circumstances he felt like it was necessary rather than out of their mutual happiness. He nodded at her statement, he hadn't expected any less, but she still kept holding him. There was something so comforting about that, and he knew that if she had decided just to go home to her parents, he would've found a way not to sleep alone, even if it would make Xalvador tease him. "I don't really know how or what I'm feeling right now," he confessed in a soft sigh, moving his hand from her cheek and down to caress her sides, squeezing her every other time his hands moved. "I'm angry at myself for my past actions ... I'm sad that you have to see me like this ... And I'm scared that he will hurt you," he said breathing a bit unsteady as he thought about it.
"But I'm also happy that I have you ... I'm grateful that you didn't get hurt," he went on to explain. It was like a big mix of emotions that he didn't really feel like he could place anywhere. He pulled her closer, if that was even possible at this point, burying his face in her golden locks as he inhaled her scent. Gerard wasn't going to give in so easily to Eden's demands, but he also knew he had to face him eventually. "Let me be useful; Tell me what to do and pack," he whispered, loosening his grip.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:30 am

It seemed like he was dealing with a great mix of emotions. She wished that she had just something she could say that could easen up his mind, but she frankly couldnt think of something to say; at least something constructive regarding the situation. She felt him pull her closer and her hands grasped at his clothes as she let him, feeling his face against her hair. She closed her eyes and gave him as long as he needed before he seemed to want to help. If it could make him think of something else for a moment, she could accept it. “I’ll go pack some clothes. Could you grab my folder with the photos and the one with all the memory cards?” She asked, touching his cheek carefully as she let him decide when it was the best time to let go. She went to her bedroom when he was ready, grabbing a bag before she looked through her closet. She went through a couple of outfits in her mind but decided to just pack whatever that could fit, even if it wouldnt be a typical thing for her to wear. She grabbed her makeup bag as well and stuffed it in with a cream that she used once in a while to keep her skin smooth and elastic. She went through a checklist in her mind before she returned to him. “Should we tell my parents something?” She asked, not really knowing whether it was wise or unwise. It could be wise if she got hurt but if she didnt, it would just make them worry all for naught.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 am

It felt good to do something, anything really, so when she asked him to pack those items he did so. However he was rather delicate with it, knowing that they were pretty much her life's work. Once everything was packed up there only seemed to be one question, and that was the involvement of her family.
"I think it would be best to perhaps inform your mother ... She seems to be the one with all the answers, and honesty has worked the best so far," he said, though he wasn't sure how Leona would take it. "You should at least tell them that you're staying at my place," he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am

“She’ll loose her shit,” she mumbled at the mere thought, thinking it was better to just keep it as brief as possible without having to lie. She ran a hand through her hair and called her mother, deciding to tell her that Gerard had found out who it was that night of the event. Her motger seemed a little surprised, clearly not expecting a call like this. Then Tessa explained how they thought he would come back and since he seemed to know her, she didnt feel safe in her own apartment and wanted to go stay at Gerard’s. Leona suggested that she’d come home instead but accepted when she didnt seem to want that. She told her daughter to be safe and keep her informed, which Tessa agreed to. She hung up and sighed deeply. “I feel like I was straight up lying to her, but I know I wasnt,” she said with a shrug, leaning her head onto Gerard’s shoulder. “But if she knew she would freak out,” she argued with herself like she needed to know she wasnt a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Gerard stood by Tessa as she made the phone call, fiddling a bit with her shirt as he didn't really know if he wanted to add to the conversation. He could hear Leona's worried voice, and part of him felt like maybe he should bring Tessa home to her parents instead. The call ended and the valkyrie leaned against him. He was fast to move his arms around her, holding her close as he shook his head. "I don't like it either, but better safe than sorry," he whispered. It was clear he felt guilty in all of this. However he also seemed to think that he was able to protect her at his own place, and the thought of her family getting hurt just didn't sit right with him. "I'll send Xalvador a text, letting him know we're on our way home ... Then we can all talk about it when we are back at the apartment," he said, kissing the top of her head softly.
Once she had everything fixed and packed he grabbed her bag for her, lifting it for her and putting it over his shoulder at they were out on the street. Feeling the cold wind seemed to help him relax slightly, but he still took her hand in his, giving it a soft squeeze to let her feel that he was alright. Perhaps he just needed at proper scolding from Xalvador? Or maybe he just needed to bury himself in his work like he usually did when he felt like this.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 1:37 pm

She nodded at his whisper, closing her eyes for a bit as she seemed to do a quick recap in her mind. It did strike her as odd that Eden had seemed so interested in knowing more about Gerard the moment she mentioned him, but it just clicked for her thinking about it now. She felt a little dumb for not having found it odd at the time it happened. She looked up at him after he kissed her head, nodding as she made sure one last time that she had everything. Not that she was afraid to come back and get it, but it just seemed tedious.
Out on the street, she entangled their fingers and smiled faintly as he squeezed her hand. She was of course wondering if he was caught up thinking about it all, but she felt like asking wouldnt be helpful. Instead she just looked ahead and made a deep sigh. She wasnt going to let the gloom get them, and as they walked, she spoke about some new random idea that she had been brewing in her head for a while. She wanted to combine her photography with a model and some artist's work that she had seen before, a rather abstract installation that she seemed a little excited about. Though nothing was set in stone just yet.
Xalvador was waiting at home like the hen mother he was, arms crossed waiting in the hallway. He hadnt heard from Eliza so he didnt really have any sort of distraction to stop him from acting out. As soon as they stepped in, he saw the bag and narrowed his eyes a little. "What happened?" he asked like he didnt even really need an answer to know.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 2:38 pm

He listened to her speak as they walked out on the streets, but his mind was not easily distracted, which was rather sad. He liked hearing about her ideas, and he did hear parts of it, but he wanted to hear more once his mind had returned to normal. It had been too much of an out of boy experience to actually see Eden again, so he wasn't sure how to react. "It sounds like an amazing project, ma chérie, and I'd love to hear more," he said, pulling her close as he kissed her temple. However it was clear he looked a little distant, very far in his own mind.
Getting home it didn't even take one glance from Xalvador to know he was in a bad mood. Removing his shoes and jacket he placed her bag in the living room. "Eden was her model," he said through gritted teeth, feeling his body shake a little. He looked at Tessa, trying to take a deep breath and calm down, but Xalvador had seen him much worse. He had been the one to guide him through the hurt and pain that had lingered when Eden had left back then. Gerard let Tessa explain what had happened until he had come, before taking over and explain everything, mentioning how Eden had threatened to kill Tessa and how he had left with those words. "Xal, I need your help ... I can't let him hurt anyone," he said with a sad frown, pleading with his friend, his brother, to help him.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:01 pm

There really wasnt much of beating around the bush with Xalvador. He didnt really like things to be kept in the dark, especially when it was something as serious as this. He listened quietly as Gerard and Tessa seemed to explain what had happened, frowning a little more concerned as he wondered why Eden hadnt done something right then. It seemed rather unlike the vampyre to not do something rash when things werent going the way he wanted them to. Or maybe the issue was that everything was going according to plan. Xalvador luckily knew enough to not just relax at the thought that nothing had happened, it was the silence before the storm. "I'll try and get in touch with my contacts. Maybe they could figure out what he's up to," he mumbled, grabbing his phone from his pocket before he went to the kitchen to make a call. He spoke strictly spanish with the guy over the phone, glancing back at the others from time to time. Tessa looked up at Gerard and squeezed his hand. "I need to work," she said in an apologetic tone, really wanting to be there, but she knew he wouldnt allow her to neglect her progress. She grabbed her bag and went into the studio after placing a soft kiss on the nephilim's cheek. Xalvador returned after a bit, looking at Gerard with a small frown. "They'll look for him," he said sighing deeply. He then placed a hand on Gerard's shoulder. "You're not the same you were back then anymore. Dont let him get to you, that was all he ever did," he reminded him, giving his shoulder a squeeze. He then went to his own room and started changing clothes. He couldnt just sit by and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Gerard nodded a bit at Xalvador's words, but he didn't really know how he felt about it. He liked that the hybrid was so willing to help, but wouldn't that mean he would be in debt to someone? Frankly the nephilim didn't know what exactly it was that his friend did, but he had learnt that asking more questions just lead him nowhere. His attention moved to Tessa as she said she needed to work, closing his eyes as she kissed his cheek. "What do you want for dinner? I'll cook," he asked, mostly to let her know that he wasn't completely gone in his mind. Sending her a smile his gaze followed her until she disappeared in to the studio which he always kept rather organized.
Xalvador came back after his call, and Gerard felt his eyes water a bit, nodding at his friend's wise words, but he felt so weak. "I know," he said, thankful that he had his brother here. Then something crossed his mind. "He mentioned he knows about Eliza ... Maybe you should check on her when you have the time," he said, not that he feared the vampyre had gone after the human, but he also knew that the threats were never empty. "I don't know if you are anything to each other, but it frankly doesn't matter, I just want her to be safe too, you know."
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:49 pm

"I'll have whatever. Chicken and rice seems appetizing right now," she said with a shrug before she sent him a soft smile.
Xalvador returned in his typical black turtleneck with some pants that looked rather worn out, but that was just so he could run if he needed to without having to worry about his pants tearing up. He sent Gerard a small reassuring smile, because there was no way he would let the vampyre pull the nephilim back to that old mindset. When Gerard mentioned Eliza, Xalvador frowned a little as he did seem to start worrying. He checked his phone and drew in a deep breath. "Yeah yeah, I'll check on her, no problem," he said, trying to play it off like he wasnt too worried, though he really was. A part of him really liked being in the human's company so her safety was a great concern to him. Maybe he fancied her, but it wasnt something he was ready to admit.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:56 pm

Gerard couldn't help but smile slightly as Xalvador changed a bit, it was a nice change, seeing how he was trying to play it off when they both knew that it was going great between the human and the hybrid. "Just be safe, alright? We might also need to get a hold of Eliza's cousin," he said in a small ponder. Frowning he shook his head, maybe it hadn't gone that far yet, but it was always nice having an ace up their sleeve. "I have some photos I need to finish up; Do you know if you'll be home for dinner?" he asked. It was still relatively early in the day, but he liked having at least an idea of when he needed to start worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Eliza had been spending her day at home alone, reading and wondering when the best time to text Xalvador was. She wanted to see him again, but last time had ended rather abruptly when he had just left her place. They hadn't been doing anything, but she had laid her hand on his and looked at him. She had really wanted him to kiss her, but then he had just up and left and she had felt embarrassed to reach out.
It wasn't like Xalvador was the only person in the world, but she liked being around him. How funny he could be without even trying, as well as him showing her the wonders of comic books. She had bought one for him and as the door rang she ran to it, opening it without hesitation, only she hadn't been met by the brute hybrid, rather it had been a very elegant vampyre at the door.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:14 pm

The tall and slender vampyre hadnt really liked the interruption at the studio so now he sought another way to get some sort of leverage. It was rather lucky that Gerard had showed up, because Eden had waited for nothing more than an opportunity to sink his teeth into the valkyrie's neck and leave her right then and there.
So he guessed that his second option would go unnoticed, at least now that he had been "discovered". Finding the apartment was easy, and he wasted no time. A charming smile spread on his lips as he looked at her with almost gentle eyes. "You're quite the pretty one," he complimented her before he rather nonchalant invited himself in. He looked around as he folded his hands on his back. "I'm an old friend of Gerard," he explained, the notion making his smile grow a little as he paused for a moment. He walked into her livingroom and frowned a little at the light. He looked back at her. "I only have a few questions and then I'll be on my way," he promised, placing a hand over his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:23 pm

She barely got to say anything before he complimented her, making her blush slightly, unable to really deny him entrance. Not that it mattered when it was a literal vampyre making his way in to her home. She was confused, asking him who he was, but the mention of Gerard made her smile. "Oh, well any friend of Gerard's is a friend of mine," she said, feeling strangely at ease as she closed the door behind them. Following him in to the living room she tilted her head slightly. "Questions? Is something wrong?" she asked, walking over to close the blinds as she saw he didn't particularly like it. "Better?" she asked with a gentle smile, gesturing for him to sit down, her following sitting across from him.
It was clear she had no real knowledge of the supernatural. Of course she knew the basics, that vampyres drank blood and hated sunlight, but she wasn't really any more the wiser. "Can I offer you something? I don't have blood, but I know some vampyres enjoy tea or coffee?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Oh how gullible he found her as she didnt seem to find a problem in him intruding her home like this. But of course, he wasnt giving off a shine of being dangerous in the slightest, in fact to a human like her he might seem to be the safest creature to be around. Just another perk of being a vampyre. "I'm glad to hear that," he said as a smile spread on his lips.
He shrugged at her question and frowned a little concerned. "It's work related," he assured her to ease her worry. He noticed her kind heart as she seemed to care for his wellbeing, pulling the blinds for his sake. He nodded and made a thankful smile as he sat down on her couch as he folded a leg over the other. He shook his head at her offer and simply gestured for her to sit down next to him. "You see, I'm a bit of an artist myself. Though, I prefer using my hands over a camera," he explained before he made a deep sigh. "I need a model for this idea I have in my mind. A sort of installation that will show the deepest kinds of love there is," he explained, frowning a little as it seemed that he found it close to heart. But anyone who knew Eden would know that he couldnt love. It just wasnt in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 5:02 pm

She sat down next to him, however not right up next to him. He did seem very nice and genuine, her features softening as he spoke of being an artist. She always had a deep feeling for those who struggled with their art, and she had a soft spot for how the vampyre was looking right now. However then he spoke of a model and she shook her head. "No, no I'm afraid I'm way too inexperienced," she said, sending him an apologetic smile. "I am flattered, but I couldn't possibly be of any help t you," she explained.
In her eyes she had gotten a few jobs, nothing big and it was mostly faceless, which made her feel a bit insecure about him actually wanting her for this project. "But I'm sure I know someone who might be a better fit, years of experience and they are not charging too much if that's what you're worried about," she said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 5:16 pm

He didnt seem too convinced that she was too inexperienced to be able to do it. "I've seen your pictures at Gerard's place," he argued before he tilted his head and looked at her with sincere eyes, "You'd be the perfect match, I cant see anyone but you in it. And on the bright side, I'll get my art, and you'll get the experience," he suggested, seemingly thinking it's a great deal. He clearly didnt want just anyone to portray whatever he had in mind. It had to be her. He placed a hand carefully over hers and looked her in the eyes. "At least let me show you my work," he urged her if there was a slight chance that she might consider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 5:21 pm

Weighing it out like that it was an amazing opportunity, and like he said she would get some experience. However she still felt a little overwhelmed, but this was one of Gerard's friends, so she had no reason to doubt their sincerity, right? She had trusted Xalvador blindly and he had turned in to an amazing friend. "Alright, I'll agree to see your work before I sign on to anything," she chuckled, feeling a little nervous. However looking down she saw his hand on hers, and she pulled it away, blushing but more feeling like she was out on deep water. She wasn't taken, single as a pringle, but she didn't really know if her heart could handle another disappointment. "Where do you keep your work?" she asked, curious as she didn't really know what to think when he said he worked with his hands. Perhaps it was painting or maybe even sculptures? But frankly it didn't matter, she just wanted to see it. "Do you have pictures of it?" she asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:02 pm

He smiled broadly as she agreed to come see it, keeping rather calm though he was starting to feel a little excited. Everything seemed to be going according to plan. He hummed softly as she asked about the whereabouts. “For artistic freedom, it’s down at the dock where I can work in peace,” he explained, not really minding that she was pulling her hand away. She wasnt really his type either way. Or maybe she was in the regards of bloodtype, he would have to find out. “No pictures, I’m very paranoid with my work floating around,” he explained with a sigh and unfolded his legs to get up. “I can ask Gerard to show up if that would make you feel safer?” He asked with a gentle smile.
He corrected his shirt and looked at her, still rather humble and gentle, “Would you mind if we went now? Unless... you’ve got other things to attend to?” He asked, clearly not wanting to intrude on her plans if she had any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Eliza nodded at his words about his art leaking, it would be a terrible thing and she was not suggesting that he was indeed paranoid. The mention of Gerard made her hum, it would be safer right? If Gerard was there she would feel a bit more at ease with being alone with a stranger, not that the vampyre had even threatened her. "The more the merrier," she agreed with a warm smile. "Although I don't want to be a bother, he has been working himself very hard lately," she added, feeling like maybe it would be a problem for the nephilim. He got up and she raised her brows rather surprised as he seemed to be eager to go.
"Uhm, sure, I don't really have any plans," she said, moving to her feet and walking over to put on her shoes. It wasn't like Xalvador would show up anyways, so she really had nothing better to do. "I'll just grab my jacket and then we're off," she smiled, walking in to her bedroom to grab her coat for the autumn weather, before coming back out. Moving her hair out from under the coat she wrapped it around herself before grabbing her phone and keys.
Heading out she simply followed him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:31 pm

“I’m sure he wouldnt mind,” he said with certainty. Only because he knew the nephilim would do anything for those he held dear. And if he knew she was with him right now, he would probably come running to her aid. He was only delighted to hear that she had no plans. That meant if worst came to worst for her, it would take a while for her to be found. He called a car for them as she went to get her jacket and then he pretended to call Gerard, seemingly keeping the fake conversation rather real. “See you there then. I’ll make sure she’s fine,” he assured out loud before he hung up and locked his phone. He smiled at her as she had her jacket on, gesturing for her to go first. He led her to the car that had arrived, opening the door and letting her go in first before he noticed someone in the corner of his eyes. He turned to see the hybrid come running, a broad sinister smile spreading on his lips as he got in and closed the door. He turned his head to her before he sighed. “I have to confess something,” he admitted before he grabbed a hold of her and pushed her head to the side before he sunk hos sharp teeth into her neck. She would feel the pain at first but it would also feel like she was being sedated at the same time. At least enough to render her defenseless yet aware and awake. He had always liked that ability of his. Her blood was sweet but he felt bitter, rather wanting seraph today over human. But he had to make do, releasing his teeth from her neck before he licked his lips clean from the blood. He grabbed his phone and decided to call Gerard, knowing the hybrid had probably informed him by now, leaving Eliza to her own devices. “Have you considered my terms?” He asked if the nephilim picked up, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Eliza was a bit surprised as a car was waiting for them, but she also felt flattered. Getting in she adjusted her dress, making herself decent. He followed and as he spoke her eyes were big and doe-like. She barely got to say anything as she felt the teeth sink in to her neck, making her whimper, mostly because she felt her body freeze. The sedation worked, and she felt how her body started to feel numb. She couldn't even speak, her head feeling heavy like bricks as he let go of her. Her neck felt like it was burning from where the teeth had been, her eyes glazed over as her face was devoid of color.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:42 pm

Gerard had buried himself in work, head deep in a large picture that his client had ordered of an old part of Faith Gardens. His phone started buzzing, frowning as he saw some messages from Xalvador that made a chill run down his spine. Then his phone rang, and the unknown number couldn't be more obvious. He picked up, holding the phone to his ear. "Eden," he greeted, his voice empty. "Is she breathing? Please, tell me she's alive," he whispered, feeling like he was breaking on the inside. He felt guilty, even if he hadn't been the one to attack Eliza, he was still the core reason.
"What do you want?" he asked, gritting his teeth. Moving to his feet he walked to the studio where Tessa was. He just looked at her work as Eden would speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]   Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard to let go. The past cant just stay in the past. [tw]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next