Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Freeze Frame - Past EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Freeze Frame - Past EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Freeze Frame - Past EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Freeze Frame - Past EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Freeze Frame - Past EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Freeze Frame - Past

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Freeze Frame - Past Empty
PostSubject: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 1:33 am

@Buffy <3 (THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY, I HAD TO VENT SOMEHOW)
Prior (got it right this time) to Simeon, shortly after confession

It was an early morning and it was cold as ever. Probably should have been expected from the guy that lived with one functioning heater in winter. But it was warmer under the blankets where could hold her tight, making sure she would feel none of the cold. He had woken up before her, sitting up in the dim lights coming through the  thin curtains. He ran a hand through the curls and ruffled up the mess before he turned to crawl back in with her. It had only been with luck that he had convinced her to come over on a school night. He kissed her temple and drew in that sweet scent of lavender, a small smile forming on his lips. "I hope you're sleeping nicely," he whispered against her hair, closing his eyes and just taking in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:19 am

Winters were always tough for her. It seemed like no matter what she did she felt cold to the bone, but there was something about falling asleep next to Baal that made her feel warmer. She shouldn't have gone over to him on a school night, because she knew that once she was here, she wouldn't be able to focus on her studies. It was alright though, she could always get ahead some other time.
She was sleeping soundly, most of her head hidden away by a blanket and only her hair sticking out. She always did this, just to maximise her body heat. She felt Baal pull her closer, and she knew she had to wake up soon if she had to prepare for school. Going from Southern to Central these days were just asking for being late. "I was," she sighed softly and a little hoarsely from sleeping. Scooting closer to him, she wrapped her arms around him, sighing in delight as he was so nice and warm. Burying her face in his chest she breathed in his scent, smiling lazily as her body soon enough felt heavy once more. It was clear she didn't want to get up, even if she had school. "I'll have a sick day," she muttered against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 1:09 pm

She was so soft and he couldnt resist the urge to just cuddle closer to her, even if it was waking her in the process. He would just excuse it on making sure she wouldnt be freezing. He ran his hands down her back, drawing in a deep breath with his nose still buried in her soft locks of hair. He felt her grow heavy again, but he didnt mind. If it was up to him, then this would definitely just be a day that they had to spend in bed and nowhere else. “I’m already enough of a bad influence on you in the eyes of the world, dont start adding more to that list, my love,” he whispered, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 1:46 pm

He spoke again and she sighed at his words. His embrace was just so comforting and warm, and she felt her heart beat with delight from hearing his chuckle. "I could think of many other things we could spend this day on," she mumbled, smiling against his chest as her hands just roamed his torso and back, gathering all of his heat for herself. "Besides most of my classmates are skipping these days to go travel with their families ... would it really be so bad to miss one day?"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 1:58 pm

“I dont doubt one bit that you’d be up to something right in this moment,” he spoke softly. Letting go of her with one hand, he carefully pulled up the duvet closer around them to make sure she really stayed warm. This was definitely calming. He wished he could just stay in this moment forever with her, just like this. “Well, on the other hand. Do you know what your day will entail?” He asked. Maybe it was fine if she would be able to catch up at home, but it wasnt responsible to keep her here if it was something rather important. “Tell me something about your current semester? I want to know more about you,”
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 2:07 pm

"I have a few classes, one of them with a teacher that actually despises me, but other than that I'll probably use much of my time daydreaming anyways," she said, pulling her face away from his chest to look at him. Here under the covers everything was safe, no one could get to them, and they lived in a bubble for a while. He asked to know more and she smiled, scooting up to lay with her face in front of his, her fingers mindlessly following his swirls on his neck and upper chest. "Well you know I study business, but this semester has been mostly mathematics and all of the technical parts of operations," she said, leaning in to kiss his chin gently, just because she couldn't help herself. Not when he looked so cute with his curls all a mess from sleep.
"I feel like I'm finally getting over the last semester where we had a lot of law and dry subjects, but next semester will be the best, I think," she said, feeling quite confident because she had dreamt of it. "We'll actually have to go out in the real world and study a business on close hand, and I've already scored a pretty good spot at one of the bookstores in Central," she said, feeling a bit proud. Sure, it wasn't at some accountant firm, but she was more interested in seeing how smaller businesses dealt with things. She wasn't good at following orders from a cooperate machine.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 3:20 pm

“Daydreaming?” He repeated, smiling a little as he could think of a few things that would tick into his mind if he was just left to his own devices. Such as how much he’d miss holding her close like this. But he had to let go as she moved up to lay face to face with him. He still kept his hands on her, rather sure that he was unable to not be feeling her, whether it was her arms or her shirt, or her stomach underneath the shirt.
“So you’d say you’re a master in maths now?” He teased her, smiling softly  as she kissed his chin. He listened to her as she further explained, quite attentive in his look as he really cared about what she was doing. He gasped at the mention of a spot in a bookstore, pushing himself up on his elbow as he looked at her. “If you’re already heading out to get experience, that means you’d be done soon, right?” He asked, lifting his other hand from her body to cup her face, touching her skin gently with his thumb, feeling her cheekbone, leaning down to kiss her lips. “Then I’d feel less bad about distracting you whenever I can, though it’s already pretty hard to feel bad when this is the reward” he mumbled, touching her lip carefully with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 3:28 pm

Scoffing at his question she shook her head. "Only if I'm allowed a calculator," she chuckled, but she was slowly getting the hang of things. Even though it wasn't her favorite subject. "I only need next semester and one more, then I'll have my degree," she chuckled, biting her lower lip as she felt quite proud. He leaned down, connecting their lips and she returned the kiss gently, pouting as he leaned away.
"You can distract me even when you're not there," she admitted, her sentence being followed by a small content sigh as she felt his thumb on her lip. Opening her mouth a little for him she just looked at him. Sometimes she found it hard to believe that a guy as good looking as Baal had ever even looked in her direction. But he seemed like he was enjoying her looks as much as the feelings they seemed to share. "Kiss me again."
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:22 pm

"You've done well for yourself," he praised her, unable to not be affected by her happiness. And she was more than allowed to feel proud of herself, he hadnt ever even gotten close to getting a degree. But that was of course for other reasons than whether he wanted to or not. Didnt take from the fact that she was getting there for herself.
"Dont wake my curiosity, because I will ask about how exactly it is that I distract you," he warned her softly, still touching her lip in gently brushes. She asked him to kiss her again, but it just seemed to make his smile grow as he moved his thumb off her lip. "Arent you a greedy one?" he teased her, pushing himself over her, using the elbow he had been leaning on for support as he was above her. He could feel their warm breaths mix and for a second he considered giving into her request. But it was also just too tempting to keep teasing her like this, moving his face a little closer, to the point where their lips were almost touching but also not really. "Maybe... There's a strict law that keeps me from kissing you right now. Could you look into that now that you have the knowledge?" he asked in a lowered tone, scoffing a bit as he knew there was no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 6:12 pm

Greedy? She gasped, pretending to be offended, but she couldn't keep the charades for long as he leaned over her. Her breath haltered a bit, looking up at him with soft loving eyes as he just seemed to tease her. His teasing continued, and she raised an eyebrow at him, "are you making a mockery of my schooling?" she asked, but she was clearly not serious. Nothing he could ever say would make her feel truly mocked. Her hand moved up from his neck, her hand lifting his to her lips. His thumb that had previously caressed her so softly she kissed, pouting a little innocently as she looked at him. "Maybe there are rules ... Laws about how your girlfriend doesn't have to put up with your teasing this early in the morning," she whispered against his thumb, her tongue licking the tip of it gently before she sighed, pushing her head back against the pillow beneath her, looking at him with a challenging glimmer in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 6:36 pm

"Maybe, if you do deem the word of an uneducated, trustworthy to begin with?" he chuckled, looking on as she lifted his hand. He narrowed his eyes a little suspiciously as she kissed it, her whisper making him raise his eyebrows like it was something he hadnt heard off before. However was there no time to say his words as her tongue came out into contact with his skin. God, why did she have to be this good at redirecting his mind? He shifted between her eyes before he moved his hand to grab her face, leaning down to kiss her like she had asked him to. "Dont tempt me now, you'll be late for your classes, Miss Fayre," he reminded her while their lips were touching, quickly resuming the eager consumption of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 6:45 pm

He finally seemed to give in, connecting their lips but it wasn't for long before he pulled away handing her another teasing remark, biting her lower lips she shrugged lightly. She barely had a chance to respond as he leaned in again, and her hands were busy pulling him closer. Her lips moved sensually against his, a little bit of teasing as well as she licked his lips but never met his tongue. "You would love being a fly on the wall of me being late to class, wouldn't you?" she mumbled against his lips, pushing him around so she was on top. Not that she had the actual strength, but his body always moved so effortlessly to her touch. "Seeing how flushed my cheeks would be, how I would try and cross my legs to stifle myself from feelings so ... Empty," she whispered, smiling against his lips before sitting up. "But I guess you're right, if I'm late then I'll be a bad student," she said, looking at him with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 pm

He had to admit that just kissing her was already exhilarating, because he could feel how she was working against him while still giving him a bit. He was a sucker for that, but her mumble caught his attention to lean a bit away to hear what she had to say. He moved with her hand as she pushed him, keeping his hand on her face as he looked at her. Her whisper made him hum as a smile crept up on his lips. "You would be," he agreed, placing his hands on her thighs, gently feeling her soft skin. He reached over to grab the duvet and pull around her so she wouldnt get too cold, as it still was freezing in the bedroom. "I wouldnt accept you being late if it was my classes, no matter how much you'd sit and adjust yourself with your cheeks in a rosy pink," he said, carefully running his hands up her thighs in a gentle motion. "I guess some correctional work would only be appropriate for this deviant behaviour of yours,"
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Okay, notion taken, he was into this sorta roleplay stuff. She hummed as he touched her bare thigh, having the duvet around her felt good, but it also felt like they could say or do anything when they were hiding like this. "If you were my teacher I'd never be late," she said, moving her hips slightly with his grip, moving against his groin. "But I guess I'm still not good at following orders, because I seem to be late right now," she mumbled, biting her lower lip as she looked at him. "What are you suggesting ... Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:31 pm

"Hmmm?" he hummed, grunting softly under his breath as she moved against him. Her mumble made him curiously raise his eyebrows but she seemed to want to know what he had to say. But as she called him professor, he narrowed his eyes before making a shrug yet still smiling. "That definitely dont work for me," he chuckled before he pulled her down to kiss her lips. "I could never be satisfied with not being yours always," he clarified with a loving smile on his lips. He gently grabbed onto her hips, a little careful as it wasnt like they did this too often. He was satisfied with what he got, even if it was just touching her innocently with a bit of body rubbing.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:35 pm

She chuckled as he said it didn't do much for him, shrugging as a way of saying that now they had tried it. She followed his pull, kissing his lips gently. Then he grabbed her hips, and she frowned a little as she pulled away to look at him. "Is something wrong?" she asked, seeing as he was restricting her hip movements. Had she done something wrong after all? "I can stop if you don't want to ..." she said, but she was not really sure if she had tried to insinuate things going further right now. She was still a bit too tired to figure this out. "You know you can talk to me, right? Even if it's nothing," she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 pm

She pulled away and he looked up at her, sighing a little deep as he gently ran his thumbs up her skin, looking away for a bit while he folded his lips in thought. "Do you remember when we were just touching each other and nothing more?" he just asked as he looked up at her, looking down her body before looking back up at her. "I just dont want you to feel like I'm acting on some sort of in-explainable lust or attraction, like you said back then," he said, loosening his grips on her hips before moving his hands up her body. "Because I love you, truly."
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:04 pm

If she remembered? She could've scoffed, because that night was one of the best in her life. Of course she remembered every last bit of it. But his words made sense, making her smile as he ran his hands up her body. She leaned over him, smiling as she looked at him as he confessed his love. "I'm not afraid anymore, Belial, but you can't blame me for lusting just a bit for you, right?" she asked. She knew he couldn't really deny her anything, but she did take his words to heart. "How about ... We challenge ourselves; No touching one another, no grinding, not even kisses - A whole day where we keep our hands off each other and just steal gazes and words?"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 11:11 pm

He looked up at her as she leaned over him, shifting between her eyes with a softness to his. He meant it beyond words but that would become obvious at some point if it wasnt already. "No I dont blame you. In fact I'd want nothing more, than for you to want to be with me," he clarified. But her words from their first night of intimacy was still getting to him, but not really as something that was stopping him. But more keeping him mindful of her and her needs. Was he doing enough? Her suggestion made him hum as he chuckled a little at the thought. "No touching? Or kisses?" he repeated in uncertainty, narrowing his eyes. That was probably going to be painful as he could just feel his fingers itch all the time to touch her in some way or the strong need to lean in and steal a kiss whenever it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 11:20 pm

She smiled at him, seeing how genuine he was made her heart beat a little faster. She really did love him, much more than she would probably ever be able to explain. Or even do justice. Her suggestion however was rather serious, because if he was worried, then they could just try this out. See how they both fared and perhaps see who broke first. "That's right ... That way we won't cross any lines, right?" she said, smiling at him as she moved off of him. It was best to get used to it right away. Laying down on the bed, she pulled the duvet closer to her, but keeping her body away from Baal's. Even if it would be a little colder without him up close to her. "We can go about our day, and once the day is over, we'll know if what we feel is just simply lust or if it's something more."
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 11:32 pm

"Hmmm... Alright, we can do that, then we'll see what it ends out with, even if the prospect of it kind of worries me," he agreed, though it didnt feel that nice to be away from her. He reached out but stopped himself before he made a small nod and reminded himself mentally that that meant now too. "How about w seal it with a kiss?" he asked with a smirk sneaking up on his lips. He wasnt a daemon for no reason after all. "Daemon custom, sorry. I dont make the rules,"
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 11:38 pm

"But I'm not a daemon," she said with a smirk, getting out of bed. Her hair was a bit messy, the shirt she had borrowed from Baal hanging loosely against her body. It was cold in the room, making her shiver slightly, but she just grabbed her clothes as she started to get dressed. She was wearing a knit dress and thick pantyhose along with some nice fluffy socks. "I'm going to go make some breakfast; You want anything?" she asked, looking at him with a warm smile. She made it look so natural, even though her gut told her to jump back in to bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 11:42 pm

"So cruel." he sighed under his breath with a faint smile, leaning back into bed as he laid there for a moment to think about his place in the universe when it wasnt holding her close and smelling her beautifully addictive scent. Her question drew him back as he looked at her, sighing as he pushed himself up to sit. "I'll nip off whatever you're having," he said as he looked at her, already wondering how he was supposed to get through the day like this. It was like a cold turkey and he was far into addiction to just let go.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 11:59 pm

Nodding she couldn't stop herself from smiling as she looked at him. He really made her happy, didn't he? It was a little scary to think how much the daemon had turned her world upside down. Going out in to the kitchen she started out by popping some toast in the toaster as she went to the fridge to pick out some juice. Baal had started keeping food around for her sake, and she really liked that. At least the kitchen was the warmest place in his apartment. Juno came strolling in, meowing loudly as she clearly wanted food as well.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 12:25 am

She left and he sat there for a bit, thinking it all through, before he made a small nod to himself. He could do it, because he loved her. But why did she have to be so easy to want as well? He bit the inside of his cheek deep in thought before he lazily moved over the bed and grabbed his pants off the floor. He slid into them and got up, bringing a shirt from the closet before he went out to her in the kitchen. He pulled the shirt over his head before he went to stand beside her, keeping from wrapping his arm around her. It would have been so easy to sneak up on her and wrap his arms around her. Instead he tapped the table for Juno to come up, grabbing her bowl before getting her some food as well. "So is there anything you'd want to do today? Besides still skipping your classes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeze Frame - Past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next