Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Butterflies EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Butterflies EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Butterflies EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Butterflies EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Butterflies EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Butterflies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:12 pm

For @Tessa
Outfit: link

She was lying on Tessa's bed, looking through the different photos that the valkyrie had snapped earlier that day. They were all so pretty, and Theodosia couldn't help but be almost a little jealous of that talent. "Oh this one is the absolute best one yet, T!" she exclaimed, plopping over on her stomach and holding out one of the pictures to her friend. She smiled from ear to ear as she looked at the blonde beauty in front of her. Meeting Tessa had been almost weird, but in a good way. They had been put in a class where they had to do a group assignment and from day one they were attached at the hip.
Theodosia liked working with textiles and fabrics, making either clothes or sculptures depending on the assignments she got. "Also, did you hear that Jenny from our class is seeing this new guy? He's a couple of grades over us, but he seems nice," she shrugged. It wasn't really what she wanted to talk about, but gossip was easier to discuss than the whirlwind of emotions inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:42 pm

Outfit <3

Meeting Theodosia had definitely been something else. Tessa was quite extroverted by nature but it wasnt always that she found people who could keep up with her eager spirit and curious nature. Some would say she was the kind who moved too fast for just anyone to keep up. Well here that not just anyone had showed up and Tessa was quite happy about it. She sat at the end of the bed, writing down notes for the day while her friend looked through the pictures. A soft scoff left her lips at the small bit of gossip, turning her head back to fish out a certain picture in the bunch. “I really like this one,” she said, handing it to the hybrid. Tessa loved snapping pictures of people, especially if she could capture their relaxed expression. And she had just managed to do that with Theodosia before the hybrid had exclaimed a protest after the deed was done. “Isnt it that Donn....ie? Donny..? guy?” She asked in a pondering tone.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:52 pm

"Ugh, I don't look good, my hair's a mess," she shook her head, denying that she looked good in that picture. Sure it was nicely lit and the exposure was great too, she just didn't feel like she was a real fit to be in front of a camera. "Yeah, Donny I think," she said nodding as she placed her cheek against the mattress as she just looked at Tessa while she was scribbling down notes.
Theodosia loved hanging out with her, not just because she was fun and talented, but more so because their personalities matched so nicely. They were both rather creatively driven, and it was just inspiring to have such energy around. "I don't know, he's a lycan and she's a human ... I guess I just can't help but think if he'll accidentally snap her like a twig," she mumbled in speculation, narrowing her eyes, squinting a bit. She should wear her glasses, but she always seemed to forget them. Closing her eyes she breathed out. "I don't know, she seems happy - Maybe I'm just jealous," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:18 pm

"Oh come on, dont be so modest," she chuckled as she waved the picture at her friend before taking a proper look at it again. She really was beautiful in the picture, at least to what Tessa found beautiful. The notion that a girl had gotten together with Donny who was a bit older than the rest. She kept scribbling down her notes, before Theodosia's mumble made her thoughts wander for a bit, a thoughtful expression on her face. She looked up towards the windows and hummed. "Well isnt she like super young compared to him though?" she asked, frowning a little before she looked at Theodosia. It was maybe a bit of a hypocritical stance for her to have of all, she was after all secretly engaged to a man far older than her.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:47 pm

"I think she's our age; Besides there's five years between my parents in age, so it doesn't really matter right?" she mentioned. Theodosia didn't really mention the fact that she had two dads or that she was adopted. It was just easier for her not to really say anything because most people would judge her for something out of her control. "I don't think I'm ever going to date - I mean I'm seventeen and I've never even been kissed," a faint yet almost sigh of a chuckle escaped her lips.
Groaning she moved her head, mushing her face down in the mattress. She heard Tessa's phone vibrate and she turned her head to look at her valkyrie friend.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:48 pm

[Messages between Tessa and Gerard]
[Gerard:] Did you want me to come by today or are you busy?
[Gerard:] I miss you <3
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:20 pm

"I guess not in the long run? But do you really think they'd stay together for good?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side. Tessa was normally the kind who saw the glass as half full, but she also liked to be realistic to some extent. "That's the point though. You're seventeen. Your life is only just beginning," she pointed out with a bright smile just as her phone vibrated. She wasnt sure if she had mentioned Gerard, though there was a picture of them on the nightstand so it wasnt like it wasnt obvious. She wasnt hiding it, but she had come to a point where she just thought it made sense without her clarifying it. She texted back before she looked up at Theodosia, a soft smile over her lips as she put her phone away. Her mother had taught her to not sit on her phone when she had guests over. "Should we go grab some food? I know this perfect place?" she asked, because they still had a few hours.

[Tessa:] Yeah, no I'm not busy, just hanging out with Theo again.
[Tessa:] Miss u2 <3
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:28 pm

"You sound like my dad," she complained, shaking her head a little. Even though they did seem to get along, Theodosia had experienced way to many times what it was like to get rejected. Sure the world had changed a lot, but stigma was everywhere. "And I don't know if they'll last, Jenny does seem like the girl who would get easily bored," she pointed out, but it wasn't really important, was it? Sure, it would be nice for Jenny and Donny to end up together, but she wasn't sure it was like the stories in the books.
Sitting up at the mention of food she nodded. "Yeah, I'm starving," she said, but that was a lie. Theodosia didn't need to eat, and really she got no nutrients from the food she would order. When she got home she could have her daily dose of vialed soul. Peeking over at her screen she caught the screen popping up with a new message where a heart was in it. "Who's that?" she asked, her eyebrows moving teasingly up and down.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:29 pm

[Gerard:] Am I ever going to meet this mysterious Theo?
[Gerard:] I'll be off in a couple of hours, see you then <3
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:46 pm

"Good! Then your dad must be very smart, just like me!" She exclaimed in a happy tone with a bright smile, clearly sending the signal that she was only going to see that as a sort of compliment. She hummed at the mention of Jenny, shrugging a little to herself. "Well, Jenny just seems like someone who needs a person that can match her energy. I can relate to that," she said with a more serious tone, thinking it through before nodding in approval of her words. The nod to her suggestion made her smile as she got up and chuckled at her words. "Good. Wait till you taste their strawberry milkshakes. They make them so large that we probably just need to buy one and share," she chuckled just as her phone chimed. She looked at the message and raised her eyebrows at Theodosia's question. "Well arent you a nosy one! Now I might not tell you!" she chuckled but she was just fooling around. She stuck the phone in her pocket and nodded for them to head out, grabbing her jacket and slipping into some long boots that complimented her long slim legs.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 12:25 am

Theodosia threw her hands up in the air with excitement as Tessa mentioned milkshakes. She had a big sweet tooth, even though it had no real effect on her. Jumping off the bed she grabbed her sneakers popping them on her feet as she laughed heartily at her friend's remark. "As if you can stay quiet about a secret," she teased back, grabbing her jacket as well. It was one of her own designs, one of the ones she actually liked and used every day.
Out on the street the cold was still lurking, shuddering a bit she pulled her jacket closer. "So who is this mysterious guy - Is he the one on your nightstand?" she asked, walking next to Tessa rather calmly. She couldn't really explain why, but asking about it seemed to sting a little. Not like heartbreak, but just as if someone was pulling at her heartstrings.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:18 am

“You’d be surprised,” Tessa chuckled but a part of her was quite serious. For how long had she kept it a secret now that she had accepted Gerard’s proposal? Her birthday was also around the corner, she would soon be 18. It was a little weird to think about. Outside she didnt quite feel the cold, even if her leggins were thin. She hadnt really often had a problem with the cold, only when it was convinient, so to speak. “Uhhh. Yeahhh,” she replied, looking ahead, frowning a little to herself. It just felt weird to be telling someone that she had a boyfriend, because she hadnt really been able to do that before, not openly anyway. The few guys were she thought there was something had always been adamant on keeping it a secret, fearful what people thought and it sort of still stuck to her, even at this point in life. “It shouldnt be far off now,” she quickly said to change the subject. She opened the door to a diner, sending Theodosia a sweet smile as she gestured for her to go first. She grabbed two menu cards before she went to a booth were they could look out on the city. “Is there anything you’re especially fond of?” She asked as she got out of her jacket and started flipping through the menu card.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:35 am

"He looks nice," was really all she could say, because honestly she hadn't taken much of a look at that picture. Theodosia knew she was stupid with emotions, that was why she mostly kept to herself and her sewing projects. Thankfully Tessa changed the subject and nodded with a slight smile as she walked in to the diner.
Sitting down at the booth she looked out the window, zipping up her jacket and sliding it down her arms so it just pooled at the seat. Grabbing the menu card she hummed at the question. "Anything sweet I guess," she answered quite honestly, but what she really needed was a vial of souls. She had forgotten to take one this morning, running late to see Tessa and it was not normally something she thought about. And saying it out loud might make Tessa look at her like some freak of nature. "But I guess I really like fries ... And yeah I'm one of those people who dip their fries in to their milkshake," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 11:58 pm

It did feel a little awkward talking about Gerard but Tessa couldnt tell why. If it was her own feelings or because she could feel some sort of vibe coming off the hybrid. It luckily didnt feel like it had ruined the mood as they sat down and looked through the menu cards. “So a big sweet tooth? I like that,” she remarked with a soft smile. The notion that she also liked fries made Tessa’s eyes light up. “You’re just in luck then! I mean yuck to dip fries in milkshake, but you’re pretty cute so I’ll forgive it,” - “But the fries here are superb!” She explained, looking up as a waiter came to take their orders. She ordered a large plate of fries to share and a strawberry milkshake with two straws in it. She also ordered a small salad for herself, before looking at Theodosia to hear if she had gotten everything.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Theodosia chuckled, but she was taken a bit back by Tessa's words. Was she really cute or was it just something girls told each other? The hybrid didn't have a lot of friends, and the few she had were male or defining themselves as something different. In fact the valkyrie was the first real girlie friend she had. She looked at the menu card, trying not to think so much about the comment.
As the waitress came over to take their order, she hummed, nodding in agreement with what the valkyrie said. "Yeah, I think that's about it," she smiled, handing the menu card back to the waitress before turning her gaze out the window. She almost couldn't wait until spring would roll around and the city would seem more alive.
"Hey, T, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" she asked, turning her gaze back to the blonde in front of her. "I kinda need a model for my assignment in Mr. Webbers class; would you be up for wearing one of my weird creations for a few pics?" she asked, playing around with a napkin on the table.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 6:15 pm

The waitress went off and Tessa leaned a little back into the seat, resting her fingertips on the edge of the table. She had grown her nails out a little bit, though she had always liked when they were shorter because she didnt have to worry about them cracking when she did things with her hands. But now in the winter-season, there wasnt much to do, most of Tessa's models were busy with their holidays and families. The question made her look up with a curious gaze, narrowing her eyes a little but nodding regardless. But her face lit up at the request, nodding a few times with a bright smile spreading over her lips. "It would be an honour to wear anything that you've created," she remarked but in a sincere tone. "Tell me about it. Or is it a secret?" she asked in a soft chuckle at the end, tilting her head a little to the side, but obviously trying to put a lid on her own curious nature.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Hearing Tessa agree to help, albeit seemingly a bit reluctantly at first, only to turn very positive as she knew what it was, made her very happy. She chuckled, pulling out her phone and showing some progress pictures. One of the outfits were very structured, made out of cardboard and papier-mâché painted in very bright and happy colors, while the other was very flowy and gown like, almost see through but very dark and with splatters of black all over the delicate fabric. "They will look much better on," she promised, cracking a faint smile. She didn't really show off her things that much, but seeing as Tessa had to be comfortable with it, she felt like she needed to see.
"But I'm afraid that he'll call it too basic," she sighed, letting go of her phone to just lay on the table between them. Rubbing her face a little before running her hand through her hair, ruffling it up. "He hated what I made last time, I just don't think he likes me that much," she mumbled, clearly frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:02 pm

She was excited to see what it was that the hybrid had in mind. She had gotten to see a few pieces through the school's showcases of each artist, but she had wondered if it would look just as amazing in real life. There was just something about the way Theodosia created things by hand that was something completely different. She looked at the pictures, her eyes widening as a bright smile spread on her lips. It was really something else in the best way possible. Tessa knew there were styles out there that focused on uniqueness, but Theo managed to just make it look so elegant. "Basic?" she asked with a frown over her brows, shaking her head. "He's an idiot if he cant see the potential in this?" she remarked in a confused tone, looking at the pictures again. "Anyway. With my expertise in pictures and yours in clothes, we'll be quite the pair. He'll love these pictures, and I'm already so excited" she assured her with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:11 pm

Theodosia blushed a little, feeling the butterflies in her stomach start to move around as Tessa said her art had potential. That was perhaps the nicest thing anyone had ever said about her work. Not many people understood her, and even fewer seemed to want to be friends with her. She knew she was different, she knew that not everyone was accepting of what she was, but this valkyrie in front of her seemed to make up for it. "Yeah, well I just want to pass his class so I never have to see him again," she said with a slight shrug. Mr. Webber was rather respected at the school, and his words were often sometimes seen as law. He didn't really like Theodosia, he had made that very clear from the beginning.
"Thanks, T, it really means a lot," she said, reaching out to take her phone back, her fingers carefully touching her hand, but only for a brief moment before she leaned back in her seat. She was stupid. Was she really starting to get a crush on her only friend? It didn't seem fair, mostly because Tessa already clearly had a boyfriend, so she felt like she just needed to hide those feelings. The feeling of jealousy, the feeling of missing out.
Their food soon arrived, and Theodosia's eyes lit up at the sight of the milkshake. It was huge! Now she was really happy that they were going to share it. "Your boyfriend looks a bit older; Was he in one of the classes above us before graduating or?" she asked, not to be nosy, but more to keep herself in check.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:03 am

"Understandable. Whats his name? One of my teachers doesnt really like him either if he's who I think he is. But she's super cool too. She does nothing but encourage that we do whatever we feel like," she explained before she sighed and shook her head. Why couldnt her teacher just be an expert in both pictures and clothes?
The gratitude made her shake her head because she thought she was more than deserving of a little bit of praise. Feeling her fingers on her hand didnt really faze Tessa but it probably came from the fact that she was used to being touched by now. And it wasnt like she thought Theodosia had any ill-intentions, in fact she would probably sort push it away if it was the case; But thankfully it wasnt necessary.
The food arrived and Tessa felt her stomach grumble at the sight. She took a fry and popped it in her mouth, chewing on it while she fiddled to get the bag of dressing for her salad open. The question made her look up at the hybrid and sigh before she leaned back and shook her head. "Actually... I met him at an event.. for art," she explained, chuckling a little as she grabbed the milkshake and pushed it towards the hybrid. "He's very good at what he does. I guess I just have a soft spot for people who really burn for their passion," she remarked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:41 am

Theodosia chuckled as the valkyrie pushed the milkshake closer to her, leaning over the table to let her lips connect with one of the straws sticking out. Her eyes moved to Tessa as she started explaining where she had met her boyfriend, widening her eyes a little that it wasn't at school. How old was this guy then? Swallowing the sweet shake she nodded at the remark. "I guess creative people tend to flock together, right? I mean that's why we have schools for art and it isn't just plopped in with electricity work or whatever," she remarked, shrugging lightly. Reaching forward she grabbed the dressing bag, pulling it apart with ease before handing it back to her.
"Is he a painter then? If you met him at an art event, it's usually filled with painters and sculptors," she asked, chewing on her fry, not really wanting to dip it in to the milkshake out of respect for Tessa. If it had been one of her dads, she wouldn't have hesitated, but with her already having frowned at the notion, she just wanted to stay on the valkyries good side. "At least that's what my dad told me whenever he's gone," she mumbled. She couldn't even pretend to have gone to one herself. Her parents were just very protective of her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:27 pm

"That is true" she agreed with a small nod, smiling thankfully as Theodosia opened the packet for her. She didnt know why but she never seemed to know how get the hang of how to get it open. Usually she ended up giving in and use her teeth to tear it apart. She shook her head at the question as she poured the packet's content over her salad, "He's a photographer like me," she said softly, because she could tell that it was just curiosity. "At an event like that there are sooo many things to see. Photographs, paintings, sculptures, couture, designs and so on. If it can be crafted, you'd find it there," she remarked with a soft scoff. "But the floor I've stuck to is just photographs. I am after all a minor, so I just focused on networking than enjoying myself?" she said, frowning a little because she wasnt too sure what she meant by her words. "Maybe you'd like to join me for the next event?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:45 pm

Theodosia nodded, but she wasn't quite sure what Tessa mean by enjoying herself. Wasn't it fun to be around likeminded people? She at least thought so. Then the question came and she looked down at the small paper lined basket with the fries, picking one up to squish between her thumb and index finger. "I would really love that," she confessed, breathing out a heavy sigh before taking a bite of the fry before chewing it a little too thoroughly. How could she say this without coming out lame? "But I doubt it'll happen." It wasn't really what she wanted to say, in fact she wanted to jump over this table and wrap her arms around Tessa simply for suggesting it. However she also knew her parents. She knew that, for whatever reason, that they wouldn't just let her loose at a place like that.
"Tessa ... You realize what I am, right?" she asked, her demeanor rather serious, but also terribly afraid. This was one of those make or break moments. "I'm not like you ... I can't just go places," she breathed out, looking up carefully at the valkyrie in front of her. What was she going to say? Had she even realized what type of abomination she had been speaking to this whole time?
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:08 am

Tessa's mind had already begun to drift off into all the fun they were going to have. Which was why the confession only made her smile though she quickly noticed how the hybrid wasnt seemingly happy about it. She frowned a little to break the happy demeanor, pulled from the scenario in her mind as she listened to her. The question only seemed to further her frown because she wasnt sure what she meant. And then she realized, sighing deeply as she reached over and took her hand in hers. "I'm sorry," she said in a sincere tone, looking shortly at their hands. "I got ahead of myself and I didnt realize... It's just because.." she paused and looked away while she searched for her words. Then she looked back at her with a faint smile on her lips, "I dont see people for anything else than what they present. Because that's how I would like them to see me," she explained, giving her hand a soft squeeze before she breathed out deep. After all, she understood what it was like not to fit in, but she didnt exactly feel like explaining it all right now. Because what if she did and Theodosia suddenly decided that she was in fact the weird one of them? "You can dip a fry," she said, nodding towards the milkshake. "I dont mind," she assured her with a soft smile, letting go of her hand to grab her own fork and dig into the salad.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 8:30 pm

The feeling of comfort, the sensation of the valkyrie's hand holder her own, it was making her heart skip a beat. She blinked a few times, just staring at their hands, but also listening to the caring words coming from the young woman across from her. Somehow she found it hard to believe that Tessa would ever be perceived as someone lesser than. Every one knew about the Elior family line! But perhaps coming from a known bloodline wasn't always so easy after all.
The squeeze made Theodosia breathe out in a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she nodded in agreeance. Maybe that was the best way to look at it, just see people as what they wanted to be perceived as, rather than what they actually were. The hybrid wanted to be seen as an artist, someone who understood fabrics and fashion, as a person who was compassionate and sweet. Tessa made her feel like she was being seen as such, at least in this moment. However just as much as she wanted it to last, it was going to end, and as the valkyrie withdrew her hand, Theodosia found herself unable to even think of what to do with her hand now.
The notion of dipping her fry in the milkshake made her chuckle softly, picking up a fry to dip it in to the pink milkshake before popping it in her mouth. Honestly, Theodosia much more preferred chocolate or vanilla shakes, but this one was pretty good seeing as she was sharing it with Tessa."I know I have it better than, y'know, most others [i]my kind[/]," she said, shrugging and keeping her voice down. She wasn't trying to get anyone to notice her or whatever might happen in a public place like this. "I guess I need someone like you in my life, someone who's more free spirited," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterflies
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: