Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Butterflies - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Butterflies - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Butterflies - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Butterflies - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Butterflies - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Butterflies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Butterflies - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:51 am

Tessa could only guess that the man walking in was one of her fathers. She sent him a friendly but also rather polite smile, nodding at the greeting, though she was sure she had to introduce herself at some point. She did feel a little nervous though, but that was because she didnt often meet her friends parents, so she worried that she could bebdoing something wrong. Such as holding the bowl in her hand that Theodosia’s father was warning them about.
She felt the tension leave as the father left, though a smile spread on her lips as Theodosia got up. “Yeah, if that’s okay with you?” She asked, because she wasnt trying to intrude. She sighed and lifted her hands, covering her face a little. “I know I seemed all brave and stuff but now I’m feeling a little nervous,” she admitted with a soft chuckle. She moved her hands away and looked at her friend. “What if they dont like me?” She then said to just lay the cards out. She really wasnt sure what was coming over her to cause these thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:22 pm

"You kidding? My dad would love it if he had someone new to try his cooking," she chuckled, shaking her head as to say that Tessa had no need to worry. Reaching out her hand for Tessa to take, she giggled, feeling so giddy if the valkyrie ended up taking her hand. The movie didn't really matter, she rarely watched a movie to it's end, so she was fine with just leaving it at that. If she didn't finish a movie, there wouldn't be any sad ending and she could make up the rest of the story in her own head.
She headed out in to the kitchen, discarding the popcorn kernels in the trash before rinsing off the bowl. The kitchen was rather modern, but the thing that was mostly focused was a calendar hanging on the fridge with loads of pictures on it. There were a few words here and there, like remember carrots or working late, but most curiously there was small crosses in almost each corner of the days. Theodosia finished up washing up the bowl, drying it off before placing it back in her father's neatly organized cupboard.
Soon enough another man entered the kitchen. His hair dark but with silver streaks in it, glasses had fallen down, sitting at the hook of his nose as he was carrying a big bag of groceries. "Let me help you dad," but her dad refused, shaking his head as he chuckled to himself. "I got this Dosie," assuring words as he placed down the bag on the kitchen counter. Using the back of his hand, he managed to push his glasses back in position as he turned and noticed the blonde female in his kitchen. "Why hello there, you must be Tessa - Oh, please, dear gods, did I get that right?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:31 pm

“Hmm. Alright, I’ll trust you,” she said with a small smile over her lips, feeling the nervous feeling slowly let go of the grip it had on her. She didnt even hesitate to take Theodosia’s hand, grabbing it gently before they went on to the kitchen. Tessa had tried to get invested in the plot, but frankly she just wanted to see how the end would come out. Though it was alright to save it for some other time, as Tessa much more wanted to meet the hybrid’s parents.
She looked at the calender hanging, carefully walking over to inspect it, but not really to intrude on their daily life. She looked at little at the art for this month before she noticed the crosses. She frowned shortly but instead of asking, she just decided to walk over to Theodosia. And it seemed perfect as her dad came through. She smiled a little at their interaction but soon the attention was all on her. She cleared her throat and nodded with a happy smile. “Well my full name is Theresa, but everyone does call me Tessa,” she said, as to let him choose whatever he wanted. She knew how her own mother always just addressed her friends in their full name unless Tessa hadnt given one.
“I’m really happy that you decided to move here, so I could get to meet Theo,” she admitted a little shyly but it was out of sheer happiness that she was confessing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:12 am

Joel chuckled softly at her introduction, taking her hand as a friendly gesture before he started packing things away. "Well in this house you decide what name you want to go by, so whichever you prefer," he smiled. The human had always been rather openminded, which was probably also why he had been the only one to ever accept adopting Theodosia. "Oh well we've always traveled a lot for my husband's work, so Churchill just seemed like the most logical place to stay for a while," he smiled, which made Theodosia frown, looking down for a second, which her dad seemed to notice. "Cheer up, Dosie, we aren't moving any time soon," he said in a reassuring voice, but it just made the hybrid shake her head in silence.
"Who's talking about moving?" her father chimed in, walking in to the kitchen, placing a brief kiss on his husband's lips before looking at the two teenagers. "Noone hopefully," she said, forcing a faint smile as she looked at Tessa. "Uhm, we're gonna go downstairs ... I wanna make sure I got Tessa's measurements right before you bloat her with the dinner," she said, grabbing the valkyries hand and hurrying down the stairs as her parents looked a little defeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterflies
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: