Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

As if nothing has changed [AU]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Samuel

Samuel

Full name : Samuel Prideux (Daemonic name: Shamael of Pride)

As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:32 pm

Her ponder made him scoff because she really did seem to underestimate the power she held over him, even if she was only thinking from a moral perspective. She could do whatever she wanted. The notion that he shouldnt be sending his goons anymore didnt make him look up from his hand. “You may be right,” he remarked, but it seemed uncertain whether he was going to stop it or not. It was just easier to keep eyes on her and Dexter in the same sense. Make sure Tremaine wasnt up to anything unusual, though the bar from that had been topped at this point.
He watched her in the windowsill and he wondered how many times he had seen her as his wife, sitting the same way, pondering over things in just the same way as she did now. The resemblance was irritating in so many different ways. Her words about a date made him scoff but a small smile managed to sneak up on his lips. It was nice to know that she could be straightforward in times where he spent too long thinking. “Friday then. Where can I pick you up?” He asked, even if he knew where she lived at this point, he wanted to remain being a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:47 pm

As he smiled, she couldn't help but smile slightly herself, but she bit her lower lip, hoping he didn't see it. Why was his smile so contagious? His question made her shrug, snuffing out the cigarette in the ash tray, blowing out the last smoke in her system before she walked over to him. Looking up at her, she was clearly determined, and she was serious. "I think you know my address by heart, so let's say there - And be there around seven; I don't like waiting," she said, placing her hand against his arm. It felt weird to touch him in such a way, but she didn't feel all that comfortable with giving him a hug or a kiss just yet.
Grabbing her bag, she placed it over her shoulder before she walked towards the door and headed back home. She needed to interrogate Dexter, and even if he wouldn't say anything but riddles, she knew she had to at least get something out of him. If she was truly some long lost wife, she needed to know what had happened and why she couldn't remember anything.

The week passed by slowly, but she managed to pass her time. By the time Friday rolled around she could feel the irritation coming off of Dexter as she passed by him in her get up, her hair pulled back and even her make up done. Her dress was short, but this was her usual style, so it wasn't really that she was trying to show off. "Why are you going to see him? It makes no logical sense; You don't know the guy," the genius hissed as he was fiddling with a bunch of papers. "Well, I'm not saying anything until you tell me why I can't remember, oh I don't know, the fact that I'm married and haven't aged in 30 years?" she snapped back, grabbing a small black bag that went with her outfit.
As per usual she packed her knife, her phone as well as her wallet with her ID in it. Then she sat down for a while, looking at the clock that finally hit seven o'clock.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:19 pm

He noticed her smile, but Samuel would never not notice anything about Eilish, even if it was Lela now. Seeing her serious and determined was only something that made him seem rather pleased. More like being confronted with something familiar. “The last thing I’d do is make you wait,” he assured her as she touched his arm. Her touch was warm and though it didnt seem to change much in his expression, he was only more and more surprised by the whole ordeal. When she left, he got up to watch her leave the property, lighting up a cigarette as he sighed. “You’ll be the end of me, Miss Lela,” he mumbled, his eyes lingering before he looked away and rubbed his nosebridge between two fingers.

But as he had assured her, he wasnt going to let her wait. The doorbell rang at seven and he waited outside. He had no intention of talking to Dexter and a part of him hooed he didnt have to. It was only a matter of time how long he could keep himself from tearing into the vampyre. How could he had been holding onto Eilish for whoever long he had and why? So many questions that Samuel couldnt figure out the answer to. He was dressed formally as always but rather than just the regular tuxedo, this outfit was a bit more for a date night and not a business meeting.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:30 pm

The doorbell sang it's little song, and she got up from her seat, remembering to grab her pack of cigarettes. She was on the last packet of her favorite brand, and she felt silly that she had even saved it for tonight, but she felt it was only appropriate. Opening the door, her brown eyes went from his feet and up to his eyes, sending him a slight smile as she stepped out to him, closing the door behind her. She knew Dexter was livid, but she was not going to let that doofus ruin this evening. "Mr. Prideux," she greeted him, but there was almost a softness to her voice. It wasn't how she usually greeted others, not even dates, but somewhere in her she just knew she couldn't resist. His outfit was well put together, classic but with a soft touch to it, and yet there was a clear sign of finesse. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned," she said. She knew they hadn't agreed to anything, but she was almost testing him. Maybe he knew her better than she even knew herself at this point.
Her hand reached out for him to take, kiss it if he wanted to, but mostly to guide her to their mode of transportation.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2021 10:03 pm

Seeing her as she came out the front door had to put a involuntary smile on the old daemon's lips. It was like a feeling of something so familiar, nostalgic. If he had to describe what it was like, then it was like experiencing his wife Eilish, once more in his lifetime as someone who had just met him. Of course it was a weird feeling but he welcomed it regardless. "Miss Lela," he returned the greeting, taking a moment to allow himself to take a peak at her outfit of choice.
He could chuckle because it was just how he remembered her to be like. Wear whatever she wanted and wear it with grace. Nodding at her words he grabbed the hand she reached out to him, kissing it politely. But Samuel didnt just do things when it came to her. But what could he do? He adored her, seeing her as something beyond graceful. He did believe he was holding the ace up his sleeve with the plans he had made for the evening. Not letting go of her hand, he placed it against his arm so she could hold onto him.
"It's not far from here, I figured starting locally was the best choice," he said as he looked at her, not smiling but more with something soft in his eyes. North was definitely the most beautiful of all the districts but then again, it had been tailored to fit all the high noses in the area. Only that he didnt care about that. He lead her to a nearby park, it wasnt that big but stepping in, it was definitely charming. It was owned by a florist who definitely took pride in their work. And it being spring only meant that colours were coming out. A pathway led through all the colours, lit up by fairy lights as they went through. "What's your favorite flower, if you have one?" he asked, but he stopped in front of one and let her inspect it.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2021 10:18 pm

There was something different about him, something more familiar, and it made her crack a smile as he kissed her hand. She could barely describe the feeling of electricity against her skin as his lips made contact. Would it move to quick to say that she already wondered what they might feel like against her neck? Her lips? She didn't even dare linger on those thoughts, following him as he lead the way to a beautiful park. He hadn't even needed to explain himself as she looked around. The fairy lights showing them the way through the dark and the floral notes swirling around them in the air.
Holding on to his arm she walked at a calm pace, looking around as they stopped. Her eyes lingered on the flowers, humming softly at his question. Was this some test? To see if she was really who Dexter and him thought she was?
"Lisianthus," she replied truthfully. It was not a flower native to this part of the world, and some might even mistake the flower for a strangely colored rose. "People have a hard time growing them, so I guess it makes sense that it's a symbol for romance, huh," she chuckled softly. She let go of his hand, squatting down to a small gathering of flowers. It was hard focusing on just one, as there were just so many. "What about you?" she asked, looking up at him, unless he had followed her down and closer to the flowers. She didn't mind getting dirty, so if he didn't either it would just make her feel more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 1:15 am

Her reply made him scoff but more that it sort of had been what he had expected. But on the other hand, asking her seemed more polite in sense if she really didnt have any of the memories they had shared. After all, questions were usually bounced back and it made conversation. "So you'd say you're a romantic?" he then asked with a curious tone. He watched as she squatted down to the flowers and he just went with her to inspect the flowers too. They were all beautiful, truly. He did however wonder if the flowers who wrinkled or looked less presentable was removed. He hummed in thought as she returned his own question. "I'd have to say my favorite is salvia. Coming from the latin word salvere, it means to feel well and healthy. It can also be used to decorate food, which I'd do if I ate," he explained, smiling for a bit before he shook his head. Maybe he was feeling a little nervous but he definitely wasnt showing it in any way.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:43 am

Lela shrugged lightly at his question, reaching her hand out to touch a flower petal rather delicately. "I want to be ... But I always end up disappointing or hurting someone," she said, frowning as that might not have been what he wanted to hear. But she was being honest with him for some reason. It was as if her body had no guard up around him, very strange for her indeed, but on the other hand she didn't really mind it.
He explained his favorite flower and she smiled. "Are you saying that you never cooked for your wife?" she asked, a raised eyebrow on her face as she was clearly teasing him. For some reason she could imagine waking up in a large bed by him with a tray of breakfast in his arms. Was that fantasy or a genuine memory? It was hard to figure out right now. Her eyes went blank for a few seconds, just staring in to space as if she was deep in her thoughts, but she seemed to shake it off of her.
She reached out for a smaller flower, but it wasn't one that really fit in with everyone. "Dandelions grow anywhere they wish it seems," she chuckled. It was nice to see that even it had snuck it's way in to this beautiful garden. Moving back to her feet she had plucked the little flower, knowing it might get removed anyway, but this way it at least still had it's roots in the ground. "There were a lot of dandelions in the park near where I grew up - or at least until they demolished the park for another set of apartment buildings," she said, not really sure where she was going with the story. She held it up to Samuel's lips, smiling as she just kept her eyes on the puffy white flower. "Make a wish and blow," she said.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 9:17 am

Humming softly at her words, he smiled at her words. "You did warn me about that when I first met you," he said. But he could understand where she was coming from, because he was the same. He wouldnt ever had given love a try if he hadnt met her when he did. And if he had to be completely honest, he had tried to tell himself back then that he wouldnt catch any feelings or deeper interest and yet he ended up proposing to her at some point and marry her as well.
The teasing question made a small smile spread on his lips as he looked at her with soft eyes. What was all this about, waking the good memories he had of their time together? "If I didnt, it was only because she had told me not to," he said. He noticed her blank expression but just let her think about whatever she was thinking about. He looked at a few of the flowers and carefully touched one that had a slight bit of wrinkles.
"It is seen more as a weed than a flower, especially by florists" he reminded her, looking at the flower in her hand. Hearing her talk about the place she came from made him nod, because it was after all new information. "The dandelions are probably growing all around it now if you went and checked," he said like he thought to be comforting her in some way. As she lifted it to his lips and asked him to wish, he looked at her like he was unsure what she was expecting. "My wish has already come true," he said quite softly but decided to blow either way; Leaving her hanging was not an option. All the seeds flew off into the direction of the wind, probably much to the gardener's dismay in the future.
"Come," he urged her, holding out his arm for her to take. They had made it far but they werent quite there yet. Finishing the pathway, they were led to a grass area, under trees that was slowly settling in for spring, the pink flowers slowly coming forward to bloom eventually. There was a blanket laid out with a flower in the middle. It was her favorite flower, hopefully in her favorite colour if she had had the same as when they were together. It wasnt however a real one, mostly made of plastic but it wasnt cheap either so it was almost hard to tell the difference, even by touch.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 9:37 am

"I guess it's because they don't understand just how beautiful dandelions can be," she said, because it was true. They were seen as weeds, but she had always found them pretty. His words might've been to comfort her, but she had no real intentions of going back there. At least not as of now.
As she held the tiny flower to his lips, she wondered if he found her silly or childish. And if he was even going to play along. His soft voice made her smile. It was such a different feeling to be around him, one that she couldn't even begin to describe, and it also made her heartbeat pick up slightly. While he said his wish had already come true, it still amused her to see him blow the many small seeds out and in to the garden. She always thought that it was the most amazing thing about dandelions; How they could spread out and fill a whole garden as long as it was allowed to.
She took his arm, following him the rest of the path until she saw the tree up ahead. As they got closer she saw the blanket and lastly the flower laying in the middle. She stopped for a second, looking at the scene as she felt her heart beat even faster. How could he have known? He couldn't possibly have prepared this in the minutes it took to walk from the garden and up to here. A bit perplexed she let go of his arm to reach the blanket, sitting down on her knees to grab the replica flower. She hadn't even said her favorite color, but the white and blue petals were just how she liked them. "How?" she whispered softly, frowning as she wasn't sure how to react. She knew for a fact that Dexter didn't know her favorite flower and even less the colors that she liked them in, so where was he getting this information? However she knew why. He had known her before and she felt guilt rush over her because she couldn't remember him like that. "Samuel, this ..." she said, not sure if she dared saying what came next. "Are you sure about this? I mean, wouldn't it just hurt more to have me around?"
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 10:02 am

The flower was probably a bit much but he did doubt that she had any of the like where she was now, even if it was just a replica of the real flower. It wouldnt ever wither this way and always look as if it had been freshly plucked. Her whisper just confirmed that he had hit the nail and he felt that slight bit proud of himself. He should have expected that it was a little overwhelming and as she spoke his name, he was unsure what she would say. But he had always liked that about her, even if she was going to say something that he otherwise wouldnt like to hear from someone else. He made a slight shrug at her question, sitting down next to her on the blanket as he looked up at the sky. "It's not what I imagined things to be like, that's for sure," he said in a pondering tone, sighing deeply. "And I'm not usually someone who leaves anything up for chance, or dont look for some way to take control of everything," he added but then he frowned. He looked at her and his eyes softened. "But even if everything's different, you're so much like the woman I married. Spending time with you only wakes all the good memories I thought I had lost," he said. Samuel wasnt usually this open, preferred staying closed off and cold if that was what it took. But he just couldnt do that with her. "I made you fall in love with me once. Dont you think I'll at least try to see if I can do that again?" he said, a softer smile than the others gliding over his lips as he looked at her. He then pointed to the stars. "We've got a clear sky tonight, luck must be on my side,"
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 10:16 am

He sat down with her, explaining his reasoning behind it, and she could understand, but was it really that healthy to be reminded of what once was? And on top of that, the fact that she couldn't remember anything. She could feel how open he was, and she wondered if that was why she herself felt so relaxed. Then he spoke about her falling in love with him, and she didn't know why, but it didn't scare her as much as it usually would've. He pointed to the stars, and she changed how she was sitting, leaning herself up against the tall daemon as she looked to the sky. It was as if no matter where she went, it was always the same recognizable patterns that met her.
"You smell nice," she mumbled, closing her eyes for a while just to breathe in his scent. It was so comforting to her, like she would know that smell anywhere. Her one hand was still holding on to the replica flower, her other resting on her lap. Opening her eyes she looked down at her free hand, feeling like it was so empty. She hadn't felt like that before, at least not from what she could remember. But instead of reaching for him, she folded her hands together around the flower.
Her eyes turned up to the sky once again. The constellations blinking and greeting them from above. "Tell me more about yourself ... What do you like? Do you have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 10:47 am

He let her lean up against him, looking up at the stars, looking from constellation to constellation. "Thank you," he said in a lowered soft tone to her mumble, looking down at her for a moment. He felt the same itch in his hand, but it was a little different than normal. He was just so used to touching her face right before kissing her whenever she was close like this to him that he had to stop himself from letting his hand move up and do what it had done so many times.
He looked back at the stars before she opened her eyes and made a silent sigh. Her curiosity was more than welcome, but he felt a little afraid that he was going to disappoint her now. "I dont remember the last time I've let off time to do a hobby. I'm definitely an all work no fun kind of guy lately," he said before he narrowed his eyes. It probably made a lot of sense seeing that having a wife to then go to not having anything could change a person. "When I dont work, I read. If I dont read then I sketch, whatever is on my mind," he said in a pondering tone, thinking that was just about it. "When I wasnt living alone, I did a lot more. The only thing that has stuck was the pen and paper," he said with a small shrug. He corrected his posture a little, taking the liberty to wrap his arm around her just as he felt her arm. Frowning a little he let go and took off his jacket to place around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 am

In some ways she completely understood him. She was the same from time to time, at least when it came to brewing and making spells. She buried herself in her work and passion, and often found herself lost as she tried to let go of it. "I get it; When you're alone you sorta lose track of time, huh," she said in a pondering tone. He wrapped his arm around her shortly, wanting to lean in to him more, but he let go. For a second she thought that perhaps he had regretted, but then she felt his jacket surround her shoulders. His scent was all around her, and a smile crept up on her face as she leaned back closer to him muttering a soft "thank you."
His jacket was warm, but there was something missing and that was the feeling of their skin touching. It was a weird thing to want from a practical stranger, but she let go of the flower, her hand moving over to grace his hand gently. She touched his tattoos, looking up at the sky as her body mindlessly traced them. Her fingers knew their outlines, even though she couldn't remember, she couldn't deny muscle memory. Her fingers then moved down to his fingers, touching them one by one until she reached his ring finger. It felt empty. "When did you decide to take off your ring?" Maybe it was going a bit too far, but she needed to know for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:55 am

Making sure she didnt freeze would definitely be a priority. It wouldnt be nice to sit and watch the stars if you were shivering the whole time. He let her lean back again if she wanted to, but he hadnt expected to feel her hand touch his. It was a good feeling nonetheless so you wouldnt hear him complain about it in the slightest. He looked down at their hands and watched her fingers, biting back a smile from showing on his lips. It really was her, wasnt it? There was no denying it anymore. As she reached his finger, he noticed how she stopped. Sighing at her question, he lifted his other hand and pulled at a chain around his neck, revealing the ring that had been on that finger. "I chose to keep it closer to my heart. For all I know, my wife was gone and not coming back. Around my finger, it reminded me too much of all that I had lost," he said, his voice not hinting it but it was words that hurt him to say. He was just far too prideful to show it just like that, even if she was the one that had been his wife.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:09 pm

As he revealed where the ring had gone she looked at the chain before moving her gaze to the jewelry. It looked like the standard wedding band, only she felt like it was also very different. She felt bad for him, not really understanding but sympathizing with the pain he had felt. Her hand reached up, touching the chain gently, but not daring to touch the ring. It was still a little weird to think that she might've been married to the person beside her. Her hand moved up his neck, touching his tattooed skin that was still so warm. "I'm sorry," she whispered, because despite not knowing what had happened, she knew her disappearance had hurt him. Her hand moved up, cupping his clean shaven face, her palm relaxed as she looked at him. Everything about him was just so familiar and safe.
"I really want to kiss you," she admitted in a soft whisper, but it was clear she didn't wish to overstep any boundary. Even though she usually just went for what she wanted, she couldn't force herself on someone who might still be healing. "Would that be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:36 pm

Her apology seemed sincere but it was more her touch that gave him the comfort he longed for. And to say that he hadnt found a way to move on wasnt true. He had somehow moved on from what he had known, but it wasnt like he had sought out someone to replace her. He really just wasnt the type to fall in love again, not with someone new. Feeling her hand on his face, he leaned a little into her touch. The confession made him look a little surprised at her. He hadnt expected something like this for their first date, but as she asked if he was okay with that, he lifted his hand and placed it gently on her face before he leaned closer to connect their lips. No words were needed. And no way was Samuel Prideux not seizing the opportunity to show his interest. Not when he loved her as dearly as he did and it showed in the way he moved his lips over hers, his hand slowly gliding into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:43 pm

He didn't reply, but she couldn't keep her eyes off of him as he leaned closer. The world seemed to stop around them, and as he got close enough, her eyes fell shut. His lips felt like nothing she had ever felt before and yet, she knew she had. Deep down there was something stirring, something that made her lean in further to the kiss. It was just their first date, but this felt right. For the first time in what seemed forever, her actions made sense as she leaned forward, gently pushing him down on the blanket. Her lips never left his, dancing their delicate dance with his as she leaned over him.
She seemed to remember that she had to breath, separating their lips as she breathed quickly to gather some of the lost air supply. Looking at his face she could see how in bliss he was, and she knew for a fact that she must've looked the same. His hand was still in her hair, but she wanted him to keep it there as she leaned down to kiss him once again, not sure where it would lead, but she trusted that this was the path she needed to take.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:53 pm

There was always that worry, that the fact that he knew her and she didnt know a thing about him could lead to her leaning away. Her finding it far too creepy and just wanting out before it got overwhelming. He was thankful that it didnt get to that. That he felt her lean in, give in to the feeling they shared. He moved with her as she pushed him, his free hand wrapping gently around her lower back. As she leaned away, he opened his eyes and looked at her with love. It was still subtle, standard Prideux, but it was there behind it all. His hand in her hair gently caressed her scalp as she leaned down for another kiss. His arm around her pressed her a little closer, his lips eager to feel more of hers. Their colliding breaths felt magical. His hand moved further into her hair, now gently holding the back of her head. She was lovely and he was remembering just how much at her mercy he always had been. Samuel was the assertive kind of man, but he also knew the extent of it. His hand around her body gently tracing her frame, almost with delicacy to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 1:05 pm

He pulled her closer, and in that euphoria she whimpered softly against his lips. She could feel how hungry he was for her, but she didn't mind it. In Fact she felt empowered by it. Her lips separated, her tongue sneaking out to caress his upper lip in a sweet touch. Her body did everything on its own, and she was trembling slightly as emotions ran wild within her. She could feel part of her just knowing that this was where she was meant to be.
His hand moved along her body, and she pressed herself ever willingly against his body, continuing to deepen their kiss. "Do I feel the same?" She whispered, but there was also a hint of sadness if that wasn't the case. Lela knew she who she was right now, and she wondered if that was who he remembered her to be. Even without her memories, her body knew everything about Samuel. Her fingers tracing through his skull, stopping at a few points where she just knew he had a hidden tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 2:22 pm

It wasnt surprising that it was almost electric between them. How both their bodies knew what to do in the moment, him following her lead rather than taking control. His lips separating as her tongue graced his lips, his tongue greeting hers. His breath was definitely haltering, a slight bit, but it was typical Samuel to contain himself down to the moment it'd all boil over. Feeling her body, he could just feel that electrical feeling or maybe it was his head imagining things. He just knew no one else felt this way against his palm. Her whisper made him smile softly at her, pulling her in to turn them around so he was above her. "Yes, you do. But I must have a terrible memory, because I forgot all the feelings that I'd feel from being this close to you," he admitted, resting on his elbow, his face so close to hers. His hand around her body moved up to move a few of the thick strands of hair off her face. "What's your body telling you?" he asked, because he knew what his was telling him. Cupping her face between his hands, he couldnt help himself, leaning down to lock their lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 5:00 pm

The way he touched her, how delicate and yet alive she felt in his embrace, it really was a little scary. But not the kind that would make you run away, rather the kind that intrigued you and lured you closer. He switched them around, and while she preferred being the one in control, she couldn't deny that this was also a welcome feeling. He said that she was the same, and she didn't know if she liked that he already knew her so well while to her he was still a stranger. But as with all things she tried to trust her body, pressing herself against him as his hand only seemed to guide her and never with force.
"It's begging me to give in, and yet I'm still arguing with it," she admitted before he pressed his lips to hers, making her moan softly. There was something about his palm resting on her cheek. Like she was something holy or perhaps fragile. "However, wouldn't it be out of character for a man like you to have sex in public?" She asked, a teasing smile on her lips. Sure, there weren't any people around, but it was always a risk.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 5:35 pm

Her confession made sense, he believed he was feeling the exact same way. Obviously his body had been reacting to their kisses and now being pressed close together, almost breathing in each other’s breath. It was hard to hide on his part. He let her get some air, just watching her beautiful features as she asked her question. A rather direct one, he had to admit. “Do I have a certain kind of character about me now?” He asked with a raised eyebrow, brushing his thumbs against her cheeks in gentle motions. “Are you implying that we would end up having sex here, Miss Lela?” He returned the question in a slight teasing manner with a slight rasp in his lowered tone as bold as it was. She didnt seem to mind the boldness otherwise she’d have danced around the topic rather than be direct. Now he just needed to know where she stood on this. Hadnt she realized now that she could make him do anything that she wanted him to?
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:00 pm

What was it about him that made her feel so giddy? It was almost too perfect, and yet she couldn't help but chuckle as he was clearly teasing back. She shrugged lightly at his first question, because wasn't it obvious to him how professional he came across? His next one however made her smile more seductively, leaning closer to his face, their noses touching as her lips hovered over his. "I'm saying I wouldn't be opposed to that idea, Mr. Prideux," she replied in a tender whisper, biting his lower lip in a slow motion as to tease him further.
Sure, this wasn't her usual type of hook up; She was a fuck'em and dump'em type of person, but the way he kept her attention was so different from anything. They moved like magnets, and even if they weren't sure about the world, it felt like they could at least rely on each other. "But perhaps we should be more civil about all this ... Get to know each other better over a series of dates and take things slow," she argued, but she wasn't that type of girl. If she saw something she liked, she took it, and Samuel knew that better than anyone. She was just playing coy to tease him further.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 12:15 am

She wasnt opposed to it, what a way to only rile him up further. Her teeth clasping onto his lip made him hum softly, his hips gently rolling forward to rub himself up against her. He really couldnt help himself but nor did he want to. It wasnt like she was expressing doubt or worry, she was playful and engaging, if not taking the lead. Her argument made him narrow his eyes a little. “Civil?” He repeated, leaning down to her neck, kissing it in a loving set of kisses, before he just had to hear her moan again. He bit into the skin on her neck, firmly like a Prideux but also eager to please. It was a rough mix of wanting and giving pleasure for him. “But maybe you’re right,” he then mumbled against her skin, rubbing his nose against her neck while taking in her scent. “I dont think you could handle me anyway,” he added, the sly smile showing in his tone of voice. He was daring her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

As if nothing has changed [AU]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: