Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

As if nothing has changed [AU]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 12:35 am

Oh, she was in for it now, she could already tell. He rubbed himself against her, and she tried her best to not whimper at the feeling. As he began attacking her neck, she felt completely at his mercy, moaning softly, even groaning when he hit a point that balanced pain and pleasure so nicely. This was still rather tame, maybe even innocent as if they were two teenagers making out under the stars. But Lela knew what she felt was something she had to have more of. His teases made her grit her teeth, looking up at the sky with a content smile on her lips.
"Of course I could handle you," she hummed softly, closing her eyes as she let herself enjoy the moment of his warm body against her own. She was not going to go down without a fight. "What do you think I'm doing right now?" Sure, she didn't look like she was doing much, but she knew that she had him around her fingertips right now. "But if you want to pretend like I'm not the one in charge, then that's fine too."
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Full name : Samuel Prideux (Daemonic name: Shamael of Pride)

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:01 am

His teases were just teases, because he knew that she was all he wanted. And if it truly had been that she couldnt handle him, he would adapt and change till she could. That was the extent of his love in many of the ways it was. “Hmmm,” he hummed close to her neck, letting his deep vocal’s vibrations dance on her skin. “You can already feel what I cant hide. Would you deny yourself the pleasure?” He asked, kissing her neck again, running his lips over her delicate skin. His hands had moved down, following the curves of her body till he reached her hips. Grasping softly at her dress, he rolled his hips again, biting back a moan to a soft grunt. For now it could stay playful, but he felt that hunger build up. “I think you’re waiting for me to give in. To show you why we belonged together then, and if we do now” he said, lifting his head to look at her. His eyes sought hers, he wanted to make her feel seen and not just hungered for and on the other hand he had to know if he was getting somewhere with his words.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:36 am

For every time he pressed himself closer, she could feel just how much he longed for her. It didn't take a degree in biology to understand what effect she had on his body, and frankly he was doing a good job of riling her up too. The vibrations hit her neck, and she couldn't stop herself from arching her back to get closer to him. Gods, she was a goner for him, and she could hardly understand why. As he grabbed her hips she whined in a soft tone, feeling him press against her once more made her close her eyes as she lingered in the feeling.
He was right, she was waiting, but she was more curious to find out who would give in first. Who would surrender in this little game they had going? And were there really any losers? He leaned away, and it made her open  her eyes, but what met her gaze she hadn't been prepared for. The way he looked at her, how his almond shaped eyes squinted slightly as if to let her know without a word that she meant so much to him. Frankly it scared her a little, but she didn't move away, rather she was curious and wanted to see this to an end. "Are you scared?" she asked, lifting her hand to cup his face. Was he worried that it wouldn't feel right or if it would show that she wasn't who they thought she was?
"How romantic~" Dexter said as he stepped out from some bushes, a smirk on his lips as always. "Oh-oh, I'm sorry, but little Sammy -" he said, making a small gesture with his pinky finger, "- might be disappointed tonight." he said, chuckling softly as he went over to pick up the plastic flower. How tacky! "You know, I was kinda hoping for something more ... Grandiose from a multi millionaire, but I guess you always were a bit of a Scrooge McDuck."
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 12:00 pm

He wasnt really scared, it was more overjoyed and in love. But Samuel wasnt really the kind to talk about it, not at least so direct and vulnerable. He had to show it through gestures instead, though those he never seemed to hold back on. He just looked at her, at her features, ather beauty. He would have answered but then Dexter of all people intruded, coming out of the bushes like some pervert that had watched the whole thing. Samuel looked down because his expression turned so cold and closed off again and he didnt want her to think that it was towards her. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead before he removed himself from her, quite unwillingly but as much as he liked to continue, Dexter had sort of ruined the mood.
“Are you here because you want to join in Mr. Tremaine? Did jealousy get the best of you?” He asked, getting up before helping Lela up if she wanted him to. He could feel his blood boil just at the notion that Dexter had been watching the whole time. Samuel was possessive in many ways and when he wanted something, he wanted it only for himself. “You’ve always hated feeling left out, but I never thought seeking to peeping from the bushes would cross your mind,” he added, annoyance clear in his otherwise stoic tone.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 12:12 pm

She wanted this moment to last forever, just feeling him so willingly press against her in a slow rhythm, feeling her up like he couldn't get enough. Lela had made up her mind, she wanted to feel his naked skin against her own, but just as she was about to give in she heard the familiar voice of the vampyre. Gritting her teeth, she felt angry and betrayal, because she felt Samuel change then and there. The moment was gone, and as she was helped to her feet she stood for a bit in silence as the two men spoke. It wasn't that she had anything to add, she just had to calm down first. While her normal instinct would've been to walk and stand beside Dexter, she stood her ground, even going as far as wrapping her arm around Samuel's waste.
"Joining you? No, don't flatter yourself Prideux; You are not really my type," he said with a cunning grin plastered on his face. He couldn't help but chuckle, clapping his hands slightly, because getting Samuel to show annoyance was the best part about all of this. "Awe, you think I have a crush on you? Hah, oh Sammy, you always know how to make me laugh," he chuckled, before his face turned serious. He looked at Lela and then at Samuel. Dexter never did anything without intention or motivation to do something. "I guess I'm just here to confess my sins ... Oh yes, woe is me, it seemed that I might have over spoken when I ran in to your brother," he said, placing a hand over his mouth to symbolize his dramatization of all of this.
Lela frowned, looking at Dexter confused. Why would it matter what Samuel's brother knew? Had she known him too?
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Raising his brows a little at the vampyre calling him not his type, could almost make him scoff. He wasnt going to dig into the past, not when he had the love of his life wrapped around his waist. Placing an arm around her, he listened to the vampyre's mockery. Sure, he could say that, but maybe Samuel wasnt talking about himself in that regard. There was still the unanswered question as to why Dexter had been holding onto Lela, what his whole business about that had been about. Samuel just didnt care to hear it right now. But then Dexter started speaking again and Samuel frowned before surprised for a small moment flashed over his face, like a twitch that broke the otherwise statue-like appearance. Gareth knew? For someone who claimed not to be that interested, he sure was tangled up in Samuel's business most of the time. "You've really outdone yourself," he admitted in a sour tone. Then he looked at Lela. She probably needed an explanation. But god, Samuel hated to admit it. "It turns out that not only one Prideux has had eyes on you for all those years," he said, lifting a hand to touch her cheek. Then he sighed and looked in Dexter's direction. "Was that all?" he asked, looking directly at the vampyre. Sort of in the manner of you can leave now.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:06 pm

Dexter felt triumphant! The great Samuel Prideux let his guard down for a few seconds, and it was enough to show just how surprised he was. He chuckled, waving his hand at the couple. Everything had it's time to be revealed, and it seemed as though Samuel knew that as well. "I shall take my leave and bid you love birds adieu," he said, bowing elegantly to Lela but giving Samuel a stare. The daemon was clever, but it seemed like this time the vampyre took home the victory. Dexter left shortly after, leaving Lela behind.
Lela felt confused, blinking a few times before she had to move away from Samuel, breathing in to calm herself down. "What are you keeping from me?" she asked. She knew the list might be long, but she needed to know why Samuel's brother was important. She couldn't really comprehend this. Had she ended up in some stupid love triangle now? It didn't really sound like her, but she also were still on the fence about this whole Eilish Prideux story line. The only thing she knew was that whatever she was feeling for Samuel, it was real and it was deep within her.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:25 pm

He could strangle Dexter right on this spot. But vampyres didnt even need to breathe, so it was pointless. He just had to accept that Tremaine was the one victor of this encounter, leaving Samuel with a mess that had to be sorted out. He let Lela move away, narrowing his eyes a little at her question. "That's a broad question," he remarked but then he sighed and rubbed his temples a little. There was no easy way to explain the story, because Gareth always had to make everything so god damned complicated. "Before our marriage, the business had hit a critical level economically. It required my attention for a while, and all in that while, had my brother Gareth taken the liberty to fill Eilish's head with lies all sorts of lies, stitched with grains of truth. She never truly believed them, but as it went on, doubt got the best of her," he explained not thinking he needed to elaborate further, sighing deeply before he went to her to grab her hands, even if it would anger her. "Look at me," he said in a softer tone, having calmed down from Dexter's intrusion. "I didnt tell you what to do then and I wont do that now. I've always trusted your judgement more than my own," he admitted, giving her hands a soft squeeze before he slowly let go. It was a lot of ingest, he knew that. On top of that the tension of what they had been doing before probably wasnt bettering the situation in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:35 pm

For a second she thought he might brush it off or feed her some lie like most people did. But then he started speaking, and things made sense to her. But what hurt her the most was hearing that the doubt had gotten the best of this Eilish. She looked down, standing speechless as he came and took her hands. Looking up at him, although a little hesitantly, she could see how genuine he was right now. How despite everything he still refused to let go of the woman he had loved. "Did Eilish cheat on you with your brother?" she asked. She knew it was a weird question because she felt like that couldn't be her. She was a bitch and had a temper, but she wasn't a cheater. Or was she? Swallowing her pride she shook her head, reaching up to cover his lips before he could answer. "It doesn't matter," she said in a more certain voice. There was no need to dig in to a past that she had no recollection of. Her fingers lingered against his lips, still feeling that electricity they had between them. "I don't know if I can do this." It wasn't fair to anyone if she came back in to his life now. Besides what if it only caused more harm than good? She was bound to ruin things anyways, and ruining the image that Samuel had in his head about Eilish just seemed wrong, even though she wanted for him to so desperately beg her to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:54 pm

He was going to answer but then she covered his mouth and he just looked at her with a bit of vulnerable eyes. Truth be told, he had told her back then that it didnt matter if she had and he wasnt straying from that belief now. Quite obviously since they got married eventually. Her words would have seemed genuine, but he didnt believe that it was how she felt after how they had been fooling around on the blanket. Kissing her fingers before he grabbed around the back of her hand to move it off his face. He held her hand gently in his, running a finger over her knuckles. "Is that really how you feel? About me? Us? This?" he asked, caressing the back of her hand slowly. "A lot of revelations have unfolded tonight. I feel like any decision in this moment would just be rash," he said, looking at her. Even so, he could never say that he didnt want her.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:10 pm

How she felt about all of this was chaotic enough as it was. He ran his fingers over her knuckles, and she felt her body lean closer to him. Of course she couldn't deny what it felt like to be near him, it just seemed like something primal or in her blood. "Alright, no rash decisions," she promised him, breathing out in a sigh. She just felt hurt by the fact that she couldn't remember anything like Samuel did. If she knew, would that not have put her mind at ease? She stared at her hand that he was caressing, feeling her very being so joyous despite what she had discovered tonight.
"Do you have any further plans on this date?" she asked, smiling softly and tryingly. There was no reason to break it up now, and she still had so many things she wanted to say or find out about. "If not, might I suggest something?" He had been the one to plan all of this, and as lovely as it had been, she wanted to show a part of herself. And if that resonated with Samuel's remembrance of her, then she would only be happy.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:44 pm

There had been a plan but he felt by the way she was smiling that he better hand over the lead from this point out. The escalation that had occurred hadnt even been a part of the plan, so he thought it was alright to go a bit off grid. And if he knew his wife well enough, she never failed to deliver. So as she asked whether she could suggest something, he kissed her hand and nodded. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, a faint soft smile spreading on his lips. He carefully let go of her hand but only to entangle their fingers if she didnt mind. The chaos with Gareth knowing was still looming in the back of his mind and he was ready to just throw it all away for the time being. Finish the date on a good note like he had intended to from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 3:01 pm

He seemed to be open minded about it all, and she let him entangle their fingers. She picked up the replica flower, keeping it in her free hand because she liked it and would at least keep it as a memory for their first date. Instead of answering, she lead the way, still holding his hand. The park was nice, but being a malificus meant that she had more of an affinity for wild nature and not just pretty ones. It wasn't a far walk, they just had to reach the outskirts of Northern District, and then they would be there.
She also wasn't in a hurry. The moon above lighting them the way as they reached a small forest. Giving him a slight smile, she pulled him with her in between the trees. Was this something he had done before? Taken a walk in a wild forest? She showed him the way until they reached a small clearing where a small stream of water ran through. It was almost perfect how the moon was lighting up the small area, the dew had fallen in the grass and the sound of the running water was calming. "This is a bit more private," she whispered, looking up at him before pulling his face down gently, pressing their lips together in a kiss. She felt that explosion of emotions again, how her skin seemed to be electrified by his touch alone. "This place is safe ... I promise," she explained in a hurried whisper against his lips. She didn't want him to worry if Dexter or his brother could find them here, because they couldn't. She had made sure to secure this area from the many times she had been there before.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 1:23 am

Following her lead and out of the park, he did try and think of what it would have been like in the past. But even then had she always found a way to surprise him. Seeing the city thin out to be met by a forest was definitely on the list of surprises, but he wasnt opposed to it. Nature was great in many ways, he just couldnt see a point in going all alone. The clearing was beautiful but Samuel found her even more beautiful in the moonlight above than the scenery. Her whisper was assuring and as she pulled his face, he eagerly followed. Wrapping his arms around her, he pushed her back close. “I guess I have to trust you,” he whispered back, leaning back in to connect their lips. One arm was secured around her waist, the other gently running up and down her back. “So are we just going to kiss till our lips break?” He asked in slight teasing, but he liked the thought of that. “I’m guessing you want to know more about everything?” he then said in a more serious tone than playful or teasing.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:49 am

He held her close once more and once again it felt like it was just the two of them in this world. It was really just magic how it felt like floating on air. His tease made her smile, kissing him once more as it was really not something she could complain about. His lips tasted like nothing else, and it was more addictive than any drug she might've tried.
His tone changed and she sighed softly, looking at his eyes. How his dark hair seemed to glisten in the moonlight, and his pale skin almost illuminating by itself. "Everything is a big mouthful for our first date, don't you think?" she asked, running her hands down over his chest, feeling his muscles react to her every touch. There was something empowering about that feeling. "But I would like to know more about you, your life and perhaps what was our life?" She didn't know what they had been like before all of this memory loss thing, but she wanted to find out. She also wanted to understand why he had a picture of her where she hadn't aged since it was taken, but perhaps that was a question reserved for Dexter.
"Or you could lay me down in the wet grass and we could pick up from where we left at the park," she said. Just because there were some things she didn't understand or know yet, it didn't mean she was finding him less attractive. If anything it would proved Dexter wrong.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:19 am

“No you’re right. It may be a little too much to address everything now,” he agreed, feeling her soft touch on his chest. Then she asked about him and their life together. He thought about it for a moment as he caressed her body with his palms. Sighing softly, it was hard to know where to even begin. Then she suggested resuming the whole getting heated in nature and he looked at her for a moment before he leaned in to connect their lips. His hands moved down to her butt as he pulled her close to his body, closing his eyes to indulge in the sweet taste of her lips. There was a bit of a weird feeling inside of him, but it wasnt one he was really used to. Wondering whether he was doing her right by showing her what they had been like, or betraying her because she in all actuality couldnt remember what they had had. “If you let me have you, I’m never going to be able to let you go,” he warned her or was it more a promise? Leaning down to her neck, he wasted no time and attacked it mercilessly with eager kisses and small love bites.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:41 am

Her blood was pumping swiftly through her veins as their lips collided once more. The way his hands grabbed at her needy and pressing her closer made small involuntary moans escape her lips as she didn't want him to stop. His warning words made a chill run down her spine, nodding as she consented to that statement. "I guess you have to do me right then," she whispered, tilting her neck to give him more access to her skin, whimpering whenever he bit her. She found that such a big turn on and she couldn't really recall why.
Her hands moved down his front, sneaking behind him and up under his shirt. Her nails were grabbing on to his back slightly, pulling him with her as she slowly moved backwards until she felt a tree behind her back. Crawling up on him, she locked her legs around his hips, moaning briefly at the sweet feeling of his bump against her underwear. Her dress riding up as she just felt the bark press against her back. It was almost intoxicating, "Shamael," she murmured in a soft whisper. He hadn't given his daemonic name, but when she had been Eilish she had used that name more often in intimate settings.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 9:53 pm

"I didnt have any other intentions than to do just that," he whispered back in a confident voice against the skin of her neck, enjoying the electricity like he had so many times over before she went missing. He let her move her hands under his shirt, following her as she led them backwards towards a tree. He just kept devouring her delicate skin with his lips, till she crawled up. He grabbed a firm hold of her legs and pressed himself close to her so they also had the tree for support. Her whisper made him look up at her with a softer look in his eyes, but also a frown as he felt his expression betray himself. "Say it again, louder," he demanded, shifting between her eyes. It just rang the right way even if it was so dangerous for a daemon to give their name away. But he had never cared with her, she could do anything she wanted. He connected their lips once more and as one thing led to another, it was safe to say that the evening had gone perfectly.

Eventually they laid in the grass, her on his jacket and him next to her. His shirt was still undone but his pants were closed and a smile of complete satisfaction was over his lips. He was holding onto her hand, running his fingers up and down the inside of her arm, up to her palm where he drew circles. Neither of them had really been the cuddly type, but it was clear that the affection was still there regardless. "Life has been boring without you," he admitted as he looked at her skin, before he looked at her. "As in truly. Nothing seemed to amuse the way it had before, existence was just dull..." he looked away and up to the tree-crowns, seeing the stars between them. Even if his face seemed to display none of such, it was his way of speaking of the love he had for her. "But I guess I had expected nothing less if I ever lost you"
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 10:45 pm

Lela wasn't this type of person to just do it with a stranger on her first date. But then again she didn't date. And yet she just felt compelled to be closer to him. Maybe he was just manipulating her in some way, making her believe she was his long lost wife, but deep down something was beginning to stir. Not that she noticed much else than his body pressed against her own in the moment. His demand made her smirk, "then you'll have to force it out of me." Normally she would've been wary of her heart, taking care not to get too involved, but it was as if she had no willpower to move away from him.

As she laid on his jacket she was slowly feeling her pulse return to normal. Usually after any type of hook up she was already up and heading out, but this felt nice. He wasn't so close that she felt strangled, but the simple caressing was perfect. Maybe she really knew him too, because her body sure did. His admittance came as a bit of a surprise to her, looking at him as he turned his head. "I intend to find out what happened to me ... And why I can't remember you," she said, her voice relaxed before she turned her eyes to the stars above. Being out here in nature always calmed her, but having him here as well just meant more. "But most of all I intend to make up for lost time."
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 10:56 pm

He couldnt help but smile a little as she spoke of finding out what had happened, trying his best not to think that's my wife, but she was! He however couldnt imagine that it was an easy task she had set herself up to, though the remark of making up for lost time made him chuckle and shake his head. "There is no need to make up for that. The past is meaningless for me in that way, because it is the now-you that I want to know. What you have seen and experienced, what could have changed from likes to opinions," he explained, still caressing her arm. He turned his head to look at her for a bit before he made a small sigh. "I wonder if you still have the tattoo.." he pondered, though she probably had no idea what he was talking about. He lifted a hand and pointed to the part of his body where his heart would be, only that Samuel had his heart on the opposite side than a normal body's. It was all covered by black ink that turned into a whole tattoo that filled his whole body, it could hardly be what he was talking about. "Get a UV light at some point and light it above your heart. Then you will know for sure,"
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:08 pm

"Still am I not in every right to know my past?" she pondered, turning over on her side to look at him. By the gods had a man ever looked at her like this? Made her whole body tingle with anticipation just with one gaze? Then he mentioned a tattoo, making her frown slightly. He went on to explain, but she felt a little worried. What sort of hidden tattoo did she have? And was it something that could show them who she was as well? "Know what?" she asked, looking at him as she felt herself a little entrapped by the way he looked right now. How his tattoos were on full display and that she could reach out and touch him any time she wanted.
Breathing out she turned to lay on her back once more, looking up at the sky, knowing that she would have to go home soon. Even if she despised Dexter right now, she also knew he was her best bet at finding out what had happened to her. "I should be going now," she said, but it sounded like she clearly didn't want to. She wanted to stay with Samuel, as if he had tied a rope around her waist and held her glued to the place.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:19 pm

"You are, and I'm ready to help you" he assured her with a soft gaze. He went off to explain about the tattoo without saying what it was she would find. It was better for her to see with her own eyes anyway. He question was a given but he moved his eyes back up to the nightsky and smiled a little. "Who you really are." he answered to put it as simple as he could.
He knew their night was soon coming to an end, even if she sounded like it was the last thing she wanted. Samuel had to remain a gentleman, even though it felt weird to end a night with your wife and then escort her back home to someone else. He took her hand of the arm he had been caressing before to lift up to his lips, gently kissing her palm. "We should do this again," he said, keeping it rather civil before letting go of her hand, letting her get up before he did the same. He helped her sort out her dress and then he fixed his own clothes, grabbing his jacket to once again place around her shoulders so she wouldnt go cold.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:28 pm

Finding out who she really was sounded a little surreal. Perhaps because she had thought for so long she knew who she was. But he was right, wasn't he? The more she could learn about what had happened, the more she would learn about herself. And despite Samuel insisting on not making up for lost time, she somehow knew that he would not just jump in to things without her consent.
As he lifted her hand, she couldn't stop herself from smiling, looking at him before she was helped back to her feet. She was lucky that her attire was rather easy to manage. His words made her chuckle, "the vigorous sex or the date?" She asked with an eyebrow raised at the daemon. It was a tease, but it was clear she wouldn't mind doing both again. As his jacket was placed around her shoulders she took a few seconds just to take him in. How different he was than when they had been on the streets or even when Dexter had been there. It was the softness in his eyes that was drawing in her attention. "I feel strange," she confessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As if nothing has changed [AU]   As if nothing has changed [AU] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

As if nothing has changed [AU]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: