Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The everyday monsters in our lives

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 7:13 am

He did hit, but the vampyre barely reacted, well besides chuckling a little bit. It wasn't painful to him. Or perhaps it was, but ages of repressing his feelings were the thing that aided him right now. The gun against his head made him smile. This was the reaction he had hoped for. Humans were too fun when they acted this way. The way he spoke, he was sure he had pressed a nerve within the poor mortal.
He didn't even say anything as the door opened, Sadie and a goon stepping in. "Move away, Benjamin," she spoke, this time more stone faced, but it was because her sire was being threatened. She had a different bond with the man who had changed her. If he didn't, the goon stepped forward, and even if a human could detect danger, the vampyre still had the upper hand in regards to speed. He wrapped his arms under the human's pits and up behind his head, holding him in a locked position so he couldn't use his arms. Sadie went and took the gun from his hand, placing it in front of Cesare on the bed as she noticed he had been hit. She didn't even hesitate as she bit into her wrist, opening up for her blood to run freely, offering it to her master. She was truly changed.
Cesare chuckled, watching the human as he had always had a card up his sleeve. His little sire came and offered him the blood he so desired, reaching down to delicately kiss her bloody wrist before sinking his teeth in, which hadn't been necessary. Sadie grit her teeth, looking only at him as he drank from her. Once he had had his fill, the wound on his shoulder would start to heal faster. Sadie slumped over, having been drained quite a lot, but she wouldn't die. At least not yet. "Loyalty," he commended her, touching her cheek gently as if he hadn't just drained her. He grabbed the gun, turning it in his hand. "These man made object have improved over the years, I see," he hummed. He turned Sadie around, a twisted smile on his lips. "I guess if you're really that obsessed with seeing a vampyre's brain out on the ground, I guess we should be good hosts and provide for our guest," he said, cocking it before placing it against the back of Sadie's skull. She whimpered softly, her eyes hazily looking towards her brother, but she couldn't really speak, her bloody wrist in her lap and smearing over her pretty dress.
The vampyre hummed, clicking his tongue a little, "she's a sweetheart, isn't she? Well if I had known how useless she would've been I would've never had turned her," he sighed, his free hand moving down to cup her face from behind, still sitting on the bed as if it was his throne. "But she was so willing to do anything to get away from your father, wasn't she?" - "Well, little dove, let's show your brother how cruel he is to our kind." And with that he shot through the back of her skull, the bullet flying out and landing in front of the human's feet. The blood splattered everywhere, brain and pieces of fragmented skull littered the floor before Sadie slumped forwards, what was left of her face hitting the dirty floorboards with a hollow thump.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Full name : Benjamin Joe Harris
Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 11:07 am

Maybe he shouldnt have said anything and just done it. But he wanted this fucker to know that he had seen vampyres tortured, that he knew it was possible. He could be a danger to them too, just as much ss they could to him. Sadie’s voice didnt make him look away from the green eyes he locked with. He was removed from the vampyre and held, though he prepared himself for a proper beating. He could take a few punches. But not many of the vampyre kind.
Seeing Sadie so willingly offer herself just to heal the vampyre, Joe grit his teeth. She wasnt just some slave, she deserved better, even if Joe barely felt those thoughts way deep down where he didnt reach. It was his sister even if he refused her.
He saw how hazy she seemed after, but if he looked too long he would get sad. He wanted his sister back, he had always wanted that but their father was a cruel man. Their whole family was cruel, the community of which they came from was cruel. But Joe was brainwashed. And being brought up with it, he was sure that he could never change his own mind.
He did listen to every word the vampyre spoke. When the shot sounded and Sadie’s head went everywhere, Joe’s expression softened a little before he struggled against the grip. He stomped the goon’s toes but then the grip was tightened and Joe felt the constriction begin to pain him. He grit his teeth and complained until there was a crack. It hurt like a sharp pain through his shoulder, like he was struck by lightning and it went out into his hand. It felt like a punch in the gut he began to pant from the pain alone. He felt his muscles relax and the struggling stopped as lost complete control of one arm. He did wiggle and squirm in pain with the rest of his body. He whined softly though he tried to suppress it as much as he could, though it probably didnt go as well as he made himself believe.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:02 pm

The goon wasn't letting him go. No, he had orders, besides he barely felt as his feet were stomped on. However as the break ran through the room, Cesare's eyes changed as he looked at the goon angrily, "you big oaf, you've hurt our guest!" His voice raised, getting up, not caring if he stepped on Sadie on the way over there. The goon started to shiver in fear and the vampyre lifted the gun, placing it right between the goon's eyes, not even warning him before he shot. The goon's grip loosened as he slumped down to the floor as well, his blood seeping out.
Cesare sighed, shaking his head a little as he stepped away from the scene, looking at both of his subjects as if they were no more than worms on the street to him. "I must admit, I have my soft spots," he said with a sigh, walking over to grab a flacon stood on the nightstand filled with red and thick liquid. It was blood without a doubt, taking a sip from it he sighed, shaking his head. "Now, how about we play another little game," he said.
The human could certainly try to run, but he would soon be stood in front of him, kicking him back and down on the floor, his sole pressed against his throat. Waving the flacon he smiled, tipping it and letting blood drip down, one drop at a time onto the human's forehead. It was still lukewarm and very sticky. Heavy and hurting roughly around that of hail. "I want to keep you and that little fenix," he nodded to himself before he smiled more twistedly. "You are much prettier than your sister," he pondered, more drops falling on his forehead as he spoke. "Well .. If you are to stay, we better know each other's names, right?"
A small chuckle left his lips, turning his eyes to look to the fenix on the bed who was slowly beginning to move. Her clothes were torn and her weapons stripped. She looked disoriented. "Vampyre venom to a fenix feels like a very heavy sedation," he smiled, seeing how she was still struggling. Blood dripping from her neck and down into the bed. He sighed, turning his attention back on the human beneath him. "Now, Benjamin, would you like to try that venom .. or do you still prefer your mortal life?" - "Don't be shy, speak up!" He pressed down on him, a few more drops of blood hitting his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:31 pm

He couldnt really tell if the goon had caused a fracture in his shoulder, but it sure hurt. He did notice how quickly the vampyre stepped up and as the goon loosened his grip, Joe felt his feet on the ground again. His shoulder was still hurting, that much was sure. Joe did want to run, and as the vampyre stepped away, he did try. Being kicked down wasnt very nice and though he landed on his good shoulder, the other felt like someone was trying to tear it off from the place it sat. He barely got to turn before he felt a food on his throat, tensing his jaw as he looked up at him, only able to lift one hand to grab around his foot though he was no match for the vampyre’s strength. His other arm just laid flat on the floor, he could move it but it was far too weak to even lift it’s own weight. The blood drips and the way the blood was so heavy and sticky made him feel sick.
He definitely didnt like the notion of being kept around but with his shoulder hurting, there wasnt much he couuld do either. The compliment made him grit his teeth. “Shut up.” He hissed, though he was wounded and kept in place, he wasnt giving up on fighting in every way he could; well anything that wasnt making him move his shoulder.
His eyes moved to the fenix for a moment in the bed before he looked back up on the vampyre. “All of you vampyres are venom” he spoke, though constrained by the weight on his throat. The question was something he didnt even need to consider. “I’d.. rather die. Than become.. anything like.. you.” He hissed in strain, gritting his teeth and feeling a little lightheaded from the ongoing pain in his shoulder and the foot on his throat. “You have.. no problem.. harming your own. I’d hate myself.. if.. I did that.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Cesare chuckled softly as the human was still fighting back. It was cute and endearing in a twisted way, but it didn't sway his choice to keep him. The hisses made him sigh, kneeling down he kept the weight of his foot on the human's neck. His eyes moved to the red head, "but she isn't part of your kind, is she?" he asked, almost as if he was trying to persuade him to do something, but he didn't hold eye contact, so his voice was simply emulating it. "I'll tell you what .. I'm a generous man, and I can recognize that I have been treating my guest badly," throwing the flacon across the room, though it was made from cheap plastic, but the blood splattered everywhere.
"You can kill her, and walk out of here as if nothing has happened; I won't follow you; I won't seek you out; and I promise you that you will never see me again," he whispered to him, chuckling as if it was a childish secret being kept from the fenix. He sighed, playing with the human's hair, running a finger along his cheek, his cold skin feeling the warm blood in his veins. "Or you can stay here, pledge yourself to me, and I'll let her live," he shrugged. The choice was up to him, but he wouldn't take lightly to being deceived. He had already shown no hesitation in hurting his own creations, what did a human truly mean in his eyes?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 3:15 pm

The worst part was how the vampyre was chuckling at him as if he was watching a child do something adorable. Maybe it was good that he was stuck here in place so he wouldnt just try and punch him. The question about the fenix made him look in her direction. No, she wasnt quite like him. But she was close enough that he couldnt just leave her here.
He watched the vampyre toss the flacon across the room, but he couldnt believe that the vampyre was recognizing his behaviour. It had to be something else. And as it was revealed that he could have his freedom as long as the fenix died, it felt like his fate was sealed.
But how could he think straight when he was so lightheaded from pain, lack of air and the fact that he had seen his sister’s head be blown open by a gunshot? He didnt think of the consequences. “Let her live.” He muttered, gripping harder around the vampyre’s foot, though he would be stupid to try and pry it off.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 4:59 pm

Oh how he loved this game already. He wondered what the human might think of this, but it was clear he made up his mind, though perhaps coerced by the fact of what had happened in this room. He sighed, looking to the fenix, feeling the way his foot was grabbed harder, but it bare made an indent in his skin regardless. "You are so lucky, my little strawberry," he moved his hand down next to the human's head, knocking on the wood as a goon entered. Cesare just gestured to the fenix and she was grabbed, pulled out of the room. She was left outside, but not in a state where she could really do anything but wander around aimlessly. Of course the human couldn't know that. Besides Cesare couldn't find it in him to care much.
"I think you'll do nicely, my little dove," he spoke almost affectionately to the human. Getting off of his neck he smiled, gesturing around the room, looking to Sadie on the floor, he picked up her face, turning it towards her brother. He moved her broken jaw, "oh brother, I'm so happy you're home," he imitated her voice before dropping her head with a thump. It sounded hollow. But she would recover soon enough. "Alright, I think it's about time we shut this party down .. I'm bored anyways," he said, walking back to the human, helping him up. He assessed his arm, sighing as he grabbed him rather hard, popping his shoulder back into place quite forcefully and a snap was heard. He hadn't pushed enough to break it, just enough to get it back in its socket. "Now, my darling, let us find a quiet place to retreat to," he whispered in his ear, breathing in the scent of his blood.

And a place he did find, setting them up in quite the lucrative suite at a fancy hotel. They had the view of most of Central from up where they were. He made sure to have new clothes brought and a doctor to assess the human's injuries. Cesare stood by a large window as the doctor mumbled something about it not making much sense with the story that the vampyre had told. The doctor looked to the human, doubt in his eyes, but he did his job regardless.
When he was done, Cesare moved over, looking into the doctor's eyes, persuading him to forget that this night ever happened. That was a good thing about being borderline ancient: you knew your powers really well. The doctor wandered out and closed the door after himself. The vampyre rolled his eyes. "Go wash up, little dove, I'll order you some mortal sustenance," he waved his hand.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 5:55 pm

Yeah, the fenix was rather lucky. Joe couldnt say the same for himself. Maybe he’d wonder why he had even let a stranger, someone he had met once under odd circumstances live in return for his own freedom. He was good of heart but he didnt think he was a saint. The way the vampyre spoke to him only woke suspicion. Joe didnt think the affectionate gestures had any meaning to them. For all he knew, this vampyre felt as much as a dead heart could allow. And he had strong doubts that it would be anything.
The way he mockingly grabbed Sadie and mimmicked her made the human frown. Even if she wasnt dead, it was a horrible sight. He looked up at the vampyre as he came to him, not really feeling for the help that was offered but he didnt have much of a choice. Having his shoulder popped back in place made him whimper in pain but then there was the relief, making him sigh as the strength slowly returned to his hand and the numbness subsided. He looked displeased at the vampyre even if the whisper was sweet and inviting. He wouldnt just give in to his charms.

They ended up at a fancy hotel and Joe had taken off his shirt to let the doctor inspect it. It was quite apparent that the doctor wasnt buying the vampyre’s story but Joe did nothing to correct, deny nor confirm it. He just looked at the doctor, waiting for him to figure out if the injury was something to worry about.
Once they were left alone, Joe pulled his shirt back up, closing it before the vampyre spoke to him. He looked at him for a moment, clearly considering whether it would be worth the fight. He decided against it and went out into the bsthroom. He cleaned his face and hair. But if the vampyre thought that he would completely clean himself just to act as some bloodbag, then he was wrong. Joe would keep his filth, even if he really wasnt that dirty. He was rather well kept. He looked at his hands and cleaned them too, rubbing in some soap to hopefully avoid infection from the string that had torn his skin a little. He eventually dried his face and hair, putting his cap back on as he went back out to the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 7:14 pm

Cesare had seated himself in the windowsill overlooking the city, a glass of wine in his hand; he had even poured one for the human if he so chose to drink it. "Don't flatter yourself," he chuckled, smelling that he hadn't had a shower or anything, "if anything, we vampyre's prefer a bit of dirt on our donors." He had seen this trick before, and yet it was still amusing to him what mortals found disgusting. No, Cesare loved mortals deep down, but it was never something you would catch him saying. "Your sister has started to reassemble," putting it more delicately for the human as he turned around with a sigh.
"That cap isn't helping you .. keep it off," he said, wafting his hand as he didn't care for whatever objection he had. There was a gentle knock at the door and the vampyre got up. He let in a beautiful young man, at least beautiful when compared to other mortals. He was human, tilting his head to the side as he saw the other human in the room, "I-I'm sorry, I can come back after..?" He spoke polite but the vampyre smiled warmly, pulling him inside along with the tray of food for the man that was now affectively his hostage. Or was it a hostage if nobody knew he was missing? He couldn't say.
The human guy inspected the other, but Cesare clicked his tongue, pulling his chin so his face was on him. "You're here to serve me, aren't you?" he asked with a sly smile and the human nodded. The vampyre moved back, sitting down in a chair across from the man he held captive, the human in his lap who soon enough blushed by all the attention. "Let me introduce you to my new friend; Benjamin," he spoke his name almost affectionately, as if he was his lover. "Benjamin, this is Alex, he's my donor for tonight," however Cesare pouted his lips, "I'm sorry, Alex, but my friend isn't used to my ways .. Would you help him ease into it?" he asked. Alex smiled, nodding as he seemingly would do anything for this vampyre. He offered his wrist, smiling at the other human, "it doesn't hurt me," he informed him, his eyes rolling into the back of his skull as Cesare bit down, sampling from his veins as he had a few mouthfuls. He wasn't looking to drain the sweet young man. No, he was beautiful for a mortal, so he couldn't have himself ruin a masterpiece. At least not before enjoying it to its fullest.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 7:51 pm

Flatter himself? He didnt quite know what to say, looking at the glass of wine but for now he chose not to do anything. He sat down in a chair that was available next to the poured glass, but had no intention of drinking from it. He didnt find it quite soothing that the vampyre seemed to enjoy dirt. Next time he would scrub himself bloody. He would rebel in every which way he could get away with.
The mention of his sister made him look down. “She’s not my sister.” He objected, but mostly he just didnt want to hear about her. Even if he was thankful deep down that she would be fine. He was told to take off the cap and he did, albeit a little reluctant.
The knock made him frown and seeing the human he was just as confused until he realized. This was one of the donors. Joe just looked down with a frown, even if the other guy was studying him. What a traitor, that was all Joe could really think about. Willingly offering himself up for a vampyre. He would never do that, that much was for sure.
They sat down in front of him and Joe tried not to look at them. He was quite clearly not comfortable with the sight. It felt so wrong. It didnt help that the vampyre told the donor to ease him into it. He didnt like it. “It’s unnatural.” He muttered under his breath, looking away after a bit as he just couldnt look and not seem disgusted by it.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 9:28 pm

Alex did very good, at least from the vampyre's point of view. He released his wrist, letting the human rest his head against the cold shoulder. "I have a few questions for you, my dove," he spoke to his captured with a slight smile, licking a rogue droplet of blood off of his lips before he continued to speak. "Do you find frogs unnatural for eating a fly?" he asked, getting up, placing the tired human in the chair he had been sitting in. He moved closer to the one he called Benjamin, and he would perhaps always think of him with that name. "Do you think cats are unnatural for hunting mice?" He grabbed the silver cover for the food, unveiling quite the exquisite meal that had been prepared for him. "Or do you see anything unnatural about a lion eating a gazelle?" Perhaps the human had caught on about now.
He sighed, placing the silver cover on the table next to the food, gesturing for him to eat. He was going to need his energy. He moved over, sitting by the windowsill once more, opening the window. "I suppose you do not see me as an animal nor a person with a soul," he chuckled. The city was bustling outside, even at this time of night. It was calming to him in a sense that life always found a way to continue. "And yet you do not fear me." That was what puzzled him a bit. Because he hadn't sensed any fear from him, no sweat, nothing that he could pick up on in regards to scent, when he had been threatening him. The only thing he had noticed was how he had lost composure as his sister had been shot.
"Your sister spoke about you often," he hummed softly, nodding to himself, "she told me of your parents, how cruel they could be, and how inbred that whole town of yours were." Clicking his tongue he shook his head. Perhaps it wasn't the poor human's fault. "She has quite the sob story, I suppose, but you were always the highlight of the stories .. Sometimes I wished I had gotten a hold of you and not her, but you've grown into quite the handsome man," he was just speaking, not really caring if he listened regardless. Looking over at him, he smiled, "I guess you would never admit to me that you find me attractive as well." It was a tease, but to every tease there had to be some truth. And maybe it was hidden deep down.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 3:44 am

Joe didnt know what questions to expect but as tge vampyre spoke of what different animals ate, the human looked at him with cautious eyes. He felt like they were quite rhetorical because of course none of the animals he mentioned were unnatural for their diet. He even looked down to see that the food looked rather nice. The gesture made him look up at the taller man, well, vampyre, and he wondered if he wanted to watch him eat. As the vampyre moved away, Joe grabbed the fork and knife to eat. It was actually just as good as it looked. He had to admit it. The mention of his lack of fear made him scoff. No he didnt quite fear vampyres or the supernatural. Those were creatures he at least could feel certain would harm him in some way. No he had other things that brought more fear than than.
The vampyre’s mention of Sadie made him frown. Why was he so insistent on talking about her? “There’s a lot of good folks in that town, inbred or not.” He argued before he continued to eat. Sure there were rules. But there were rules everywhere. And the town he was from only had rules to protect it’s inhabitants. The way the vampyre so casually spoke of wishing that he had gotten Joe made him feel odd, but he wouldnt day in a good way. It was like the man was talking about him like he knew him. Like he had had an eye out for him. A crush? Joe didnt ponder. He didnt care if this monster had been interested.
The tease made him tense up. “It doesnt change what you are to me.” He brushed it off. It felt like no matter what he’d say, the vampyre would find some way to read him. He finished his plate, drying his mouth in a cloth. He looked down, feeling his lip quiver with anger, though if he didnt day anything, he was sure his grandmother would roll over in her grave with shame. Not to mention that it had been beaten into him to have manners. “… Thanks… for the food.” He finally said, clenching his hand hard to a fist. Gods he felt pathetic, but manners were manners, even if he was still trying to make himself see the vampyre as some non-person being that was just… there.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 4:40 pm

"You mean good folks that would want to kill anyone different from themselves," he corrected him, but wasn't really interested in that topic anymore, so he moved on. However what he liked right now was the fact that the human didn't even object to liking how the vampyre looked. Not that he looked bad, far from it, he had a certain look about him that was almost ageless. Funny how that worked out for a vampyre.
When he thanked him for the food he made a small gesture with his hand, wondering if the human perhaps was stupid enough to save that knife for later. "Well, if you won't confirm nor deny my appeal, indulge me in what your type is," he said, though adding something before the human answered, "and do not say alive or something live that .. I won't like that." The human was interesting to him. Perhaps because he had never met anyone who so willingly had given up his life for another. Quite commendable, if it weren't for the fact that Cesare thought him a fool. However even fools could be wise under the right circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:04 pm

No, Joe was quite certain that most in his hometown just wanted to live a life in peace. Most didnt even really care about the supernatural but their men and boys did. And it was almost as if that those deep masculine tones spoke louder than any other voice that would call for a neutral ground. But it wasnt something Joe had much interest in discussing too. He was clearly on the wrong side of that scale regardless.
The way the vampyre doubled down on his type made the human wrinkle his nose, wondering why that even mattered. “You’re asking as if that is something everyone has or would care about.” He said, frowning lightly. No Joe had never really given his type much of a thought. Let alone had he cared much for relationships. He had had them but it definitely never had been passionate or something that didnt eventually die down. You never have time for me!- all that sort of crap. “My family was going to choose someone for me.” He shrugged. “Is this really what you spent your eternal life on?” He had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:13 pm

"Of course not everyone has an interest, in fact I much prefer conversation to sex," he shrugged as it perhaps made him odd, "though sex is better if who I'm talking to is not of high intelligence." Was the conceited of him? Yes, most likely, but when you had lived this long, sex just started to become a way to pass the time more than anything. It was a way to let off steam. But he couldn't recall the last time he had truly enjoyed it or appreciated it. Perhaps it was something that came with living forever.
The mention of his parents supposedly finding someone for him made him chuckle, "I was married once too; Terrible woman, but again I have never been the easiest to live with." That was a fair assessment he would say. "Is that why you ran away?" He was presuming more than knowing, but who knew, maybe his bluff would bear fruits. At least the vampyre still found him entertaining. But the question made him frown, getting up from the windowsill to walk closer to the human. Cesare had always struggled staying still in a place for too long. It was as if he felt bored any second he wasn't moving.
"I spend my immortal life bored, my little dove," he said, smiling as he got closer, leaning down over him, placing a cold finger under his chin to have them be face to face. "I seek out excitement and trouble because it amuses me .. because at the end of the day none of this has any true meaning," his breath sweet and yet the linger of blood was present. "Tell me, Benjamin, would you ever let me kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 11:49 pm

“Not where I’m from.” He muttered under his breath. No his family had had their focus on different values. Life had to mean something. It was like finding love or just a partner was pretty low on the list of possible interests. He chose not to chime in with his own experience on the matter of sex. It felt quite irrelevant, even if the vampyre seemed to think differently.
The vanpyre mentioned being married once and Joe wouldnt say that it was surprising that it seemingly didnt last. Rude on the human’s behalf? Most definitely. The assumption about his reasons for not being with his family made him scoff. “Dont guess. You wouldnt get it.” He just said, though it was clear that it hadnt really weighed on his reasoning for leaving.
The vampyre got up and Joe just looked at him, though he looked away as he got closer. The vampyre had already made him take off his cap. He felt quite naked without it, oddly enough. The vampyre made them look at each other, he could smell his breath, though the smell of blood was off putting. Joe wouldnt say he was squimish but he didnt like it. “No, I wouldnt.” He just replied truthfully, switching between the green eyes. He held the eyecontact for a moment before he pulled away from the hand holding his head, in some act of defiance. “Never. I’d punch you if you even tried.” He spoke through gritted teeth now. It was a warning.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:52 am

"I wouldn't get it?" He repeated, rephrasing it as a question shaking his head no, "you think I've lived this long without experiencing everything?" That was a bold assessment. Though he had to commend the human somewhat, seeing as he was keeping the conversation going. "Then what? Have you set off on a holy mission to kill leeches like me?" He thought he had heard that expression about vampyres before at least.
As he leaned over the human, he could hear how his heart was beating. Was he nervous at all? He sure seemed like it with the way his pulse was going at it. The answer didn't surprise him, however the addition made him chuckle. Leaning down to his ear, his lips barely touched his skin as he whispered to him almost seductively, "you are cute when you are flustered." Smiling he leaned away, giving him some space as he looked at the finished plate. He grabbed the bottle of wine, filling more in the human's and then his own.
"I don't think the two of us are so different," he hummed softly, walking over to the donor who was slowly coming to. He took the wrist he had bit from, lifting it to his glass of wine and adding some droplets to it before letting go of the almost limp arm. Taking a sip he smiled. "However I think you will deny it to your dying days."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 11:24 am

“You wouldnt get it because not ever would you be living on borrowed time. So dont even try to use your ancient bullshit knowledge on me.” He then just said as the vampyre was pressing his buttons. Joe was a simple guy. There were things that he didnt want to talk about. His sister, where he came from, his family and why he hadnt stuck around. But it seemed that this guy wanted to shift through all of those topics at once.
Joe’s heart was beating faster but he told himself that it was because he was readying himself to throw some hands. No way could a vampyre ever sway him. That would be ridicolous. “I’m not flustered!” He muttered back, exhaling deeply through his nose. He watched the vampyre pour him more wine but he had barely touched the first bit he had gotten. He didnt want to be tipsy around his guy. Stone cold sober, if he could get away with it. The vampyre would have to command him.
They werent different? Joe wasnt sure he believed that one bit. “Maybe I will. I dont see it.” He admitted to the remark that he would deny it all his life, frowning a little as he considered not asking. But hell, why would they ever be alike? He had to know. “Why?” - “You’re a vampyre and I’m a human. We could never be the same.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 5:05 pm

The mutter just seemed to confirm what he had said. Though it didn't really matter, did it? The human had said so himself that he would never let him kiss him, and yet Cesare couldn't truly believe it. As he was asked why they were similar he hummed, moving over to sit on the edge of the bed, swirling his wine and letting it make gentle curtains on the inside of his glass. "I suppose that is one way to put it," he pondered, seemingly reflecting over what he had said before his face softened up, smiling again as he turned to inspect the human. It was cute that he was abstaining from drinking, but perhaps he didn't trust himself?
"But to answer your question, I see we are both headstrong," he said, "we are both very good looking," gesturing down his body. A sly smile on his lips before he took a sip of his bloody wine. "We both have secrets, keep our cards close to our chests," he sounded like he had a whole list already, and he had barely known him for six hours at this point. Cesare placed his glass on the floor, unbuttoning his cuffs on his shirt, rolling his sleeves up before undoing a few buttons over his chest. He just needed to let loose a little. "I have a feeling .. that you want more in life than surviving," he chuckled, tilting his head before reaching a hand out for him.
"Come to me," he spoke in an alluring tone, his voice sweeter than honey and compelling him to do as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 5:26 pm

He watched him cautiously, even if the vampyre was just moving around aimlessly. Once he sat down on the bed, Joe sighed, reaching over to take a sip of the wine. But still with no intention of getting drunk. No, he had to keep a clear head around this guy. The similarities made Joe narrow his eyes, before he scoffed and looked away, shaking his head. “Those traits are not significantly unique.” He said, looking back at the vampyre with a frown. Even if he could nod confirminingly to the traits, Joe saw himself as pretty average, if you took away from his hometown’s influence.
The mention of his wants made Joe shrug. Hell if he knew what he really wanted for himself. Again, something he was taught to never really care about. So how would he know what was right and what was wrong? The hand along with the alluring urge, made Joe look at him for a moment like he was considering the situation. But he couldnt really just say no right? That was why he was stuck here in a hotel room in a fancy hotel with a vampyre; his sworn enemy if he had to say so himself.
Reluctantly he got up by a hand on the table, walking over, looking at him with a stern expression. “What do you want?” He asked, looking down at the tall man that could easily tower over him if he got up. Joe didnt really like to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 5:36 pm

"Not unique, no, but still makes us similar," he argued in a light tone. He wasn't seemingly angry or upset. In fact he felt the restlessness slowly dissipate as he sat here on the bed. Perhaps because he had an idea for his distraction. The human got up, even after hesitating, and Cesare smiled as he came closer. "I want you to know my name," he said with a slight chuckle, reaching out for him, though he wondered if he would even let him. However he didn't care much for that right now. He touched the human's shirt. "What do you think a monster like me could be called?" he asked, toying lightly with the hem of the fabric. It wasn't the finest clothes, and Cesare was sorta measuring him by eye so that he could get him something better to wear.
"I mean, I know your name is Benjamin .. Do you not wonder what mine is?" he smiled, his hand moving under the shirt, carefully poking his skin a few spots. He was nice and warm like any mortal was. Grasping on to his hip, he caressed his skin with his thumb. "Or would you prefer not to know it so you can keep thinking of me as a villain?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:05 pm

He wanted him to know his name? Then why wasnt he just saying it? Why did he make Joe get up to walk over? He felt the hand that was fiddling with his shirt, not caring what he did right now, though he wasnt encouraging either. The question made him frown. “You’re old. Vampyres like you usually have fancy names.” He sighed. Was this some kind of game for the vampyre as well? He felt him play with the hem, realizing that the vampyre had pulled his shirt out of his pants. “No one calls me Benjamin here.” He said, tensing his jaw as he felt the cold fingers poke at his skin. At least this way, neither of them knew each others names, even if the vampyre knew his first name. He didnt really like the cold, it made goosebumps form if the cold touch lingered for long on certain spots. He just looked up and away, scoffing at the question about his preferences. “You’re so good at assuming things about me. So what do you think?” He asked, still not looking down as his eyes locked on the other human that was still sitting around. He pulled away as the sleepy head groaned by instinct, away from the vampyre’s cold touch like they were just about to be caught. He eyed the vampyre for a bit before he stepped away fully again, creating distance. “I need a smoke.” He muttered, feeling his hand shake with need for the nicotine high that was only a drag away.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:16 pm

He smiled as the human spoke about old vampyre names being fancy, "I suppose we are a product of the time we were born in," he pondered out loud, though it was clear the human had some spunk in him. The notion that no-one referred to him as Benjamin made him scoff, "I suppose I'll be the only one then .. I must be special." It was simply a tease, but he was poking around his brain to get him to react somewhat. Perhaps he wanted to know what he truly thought.
Humming at the question he tilted his head a little, feeling the goosebumps grow wherever he lingered. He for some reason really liked that feeling. It was just a clear indication that he was making the human feel something. Noticing he looked away, he scoffed as he stepped away. "Afraid to get caught with me?" he asked out loud, though he didn't expect the human to answer. He simply waved his hand, letting him go to the balcony to smoke. He didn't worry about him jumping. No, he wouldn't survive. Besides if he was so set on getting away, then he was just as boring as any other human.
As the human went to go smoke, Cesare moved over to Alex who was slowly waking up. The young man smiled through half lidded eyes as he saw the vampyre there. "Hello beautiful," he said, his voice a little raspy, reaching for the vampyre. Cesare had to admit he felt disappointed by Benjamin's behavior, but he supposed it couldn't be helped. He leaned in against the young man, placing his lips against his. This was as he had explained. Sex would do when conversation was too boring, and this young man had nothing to offer him besides his body. Alex grasped onto his shirt, slowly opening the buttons that the vampyre had already undone, making Cesare chuckle, "so needy." He leaned away. Somehow not truly satisfied. Though an idea did pop into his head, however he would wait until Benjamin rejoined them in the room.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:49 pm

He would be the only one beside Sadie who would call him that. And a part of him was fine with it. It was his old name and if he just kept aiming to push everything that reminded him of home away, then he didnt have to worry about the vampyre’s charm. Moving away was like the only available option in Joe’s mind. He thought of the other human as a traitor for willingly letting vampyres suck blood from him, so what would that make him if the traitor watched as the vampyre was feeling Joe’s skin.
He went out on the balcony, his hands still shaking as he grabbed his pack from his pocket, placing it in the side of his mouth as he fumbled with the lighter. He managed to light it and drew in a deep drag, his jaw quivering too until the nicotine kicked in and made him relax. He listened to the bustling sounds from the city below. He glanced over the edge but had no intention of jumping. Though one glance and he stepped back, keeping a safe distance from the ledge. He wouldnt say he was afraid of heights but you would never find him going on airplane rides to travel.
He eventually finished his cigarette, standing for a bit, just thinking his life decisions through. He could linger around a bit out on this balcony before he had to return to his captor and… spend time with him. Joe couldnt believe that he had really just agreed to it without thinking. But considering the situation, he hadnt wanted that kind of blood on his hands. He went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 7:19 pm

As the human came back inside, Cesare had stripped off of his shirt, the young man sitting in his lap, kissing his chest, and yet the vampyre seemed awfully bored. Though the guy was quite clearly turned on. However he lit up as Benjamin came in, "my dove," he said, reaching for the human who had just entered. He was rather affectionate, and even if he was barely paying attention to what Alex was doing, he was still stroking his back gently. "Benjamin, tell me, have you ever been with a man?" he asked as if it was the most normal question in the world. And for him it was. He had been with countless people at this point, he was sure he had tried every gender at least once and then some.
"Alex here surely seems to enjoy my skin," he scoffed, grabbing the human's chin, pulling him away to look at him, chuckling softly, using his thumb to wipe away some spit from his lips. "I've always been more into smells," he admitted, sighing as he tilted the human's head in his grip, and the guy just smiling, willingly letting him do as he pleased. "Or perhaps intellect," he pondered, though neither was really something you could touch. He released the human, letting him continue to do as he pleased. "You need to unwind as well, do you not?" he nodded, clearly thinking ahead before he pulled out his phone, unlocking it to look through his contacts. "What is your type? Female? Curvy perhaps? Oh you sly dog, I bet you have some perverted fetish, do you not?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The everyday monsters in our lives
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: