Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Amos

Amos

Full name : Amadeus Alexander Loviatar
Quote : I always get what I want.

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] Empty
PostSubject: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 pm

@Maddie <3

CW: Sexual content ahead
TW: Mention of a bad living situation, violence/abuse as well as degrading of races

Of course the idiot had to go and get mugged, what else was there to expect when you went about in the southern district late at night. Even if criminal activities for the district wasnt that high, didnt mean that it was safe. His phone was gone and after a good beating it was pure luck that he wouldnt have any permanent damage to look forward to. But he had been sent home for at least a couple of weeks and Amos knew how he hated being home. So when Tyler asked him to find the girl from the beach, Amos couldnt say no, even if he really wanted to.
He stood by the gates of the prestigious art school and looked up at it with a frown. He never understood the point of private schools, but each to their own he would guess. He stood leaned by his car, checking his phone from time to time. He could already imagine how Tyler was bored out of his mind without his phone, the guy was always glued to it like a bug roaming around a light-fitting.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:01 pm

Maddie hadn't heard from Tyler in so long. They had finished up their evening after stargazing, and she had suggested he could come in and stay the night. However he had declined, and he had even kissed her goodbye before leaving. Then everything was silence. No messages. No images. Not even one post to social media. She felt like an obsessive stalker, trying to figure out why he wasn't replying. Her texts must've sounded rather desperate at some points. Finally she had stopped writing him, and that bleak outlook on life had returned. She didn't feel inspired. All of her painting never even seeing the light of day and she knew that Tessa had noticed. Postponing their agreement for her to paint the seraph, she was heading out the gated of the school, feeling the summer sun hit harder today. She felt fatigued, not because she hadn't eaten, but because it was like no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find rest. Vampires didn't need sleep, but they had a craving for physical contact. However she hadn't even been able to do that.
Walking out the gates she stopped, frowning as she looked at the guy she had seen with Tyler at the beach. The guy had been with a blonde girl if she was not mistaken, but she had been too occupied with Tyler than to notice much more.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:55 pm

As all the students came out, he seemed to only be looking for one. He could recognize a few of the girls, mostly minor flings that hadnt gone that far to even be considered anything. Luckily he quickly saw who he was looking for and it seemed that she saw him too. He pushed himself off the car and walked up to her before he frowned a little, "It's only because he likes you so much that I'm here. Wouldnt have done it otherwise," he said with a sigh before he eyed her school instead of looking too much at her. "He's stuck at home at the moment with no phone," he then said, his eyebrows furrowing as he said home. He wasnt sure that Tyler called it a home, but it was where he was stuck while he was recovering. He didnt know how much the two of them had talked about Tyler's upbringing, he could imagine that it wasnt exactly something that Tyler would want to bring up to some girl that he liked.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:02 am

Maddie frowned as the daemon came closer, not that she was scared of him, but she was curious what he was doing here. Then he spoke, and she felt as if her body reacted. If she had had a beating heart, it would've been out of control, but her chest was silent as ever. "At home?" she asked rather confused. Why would he be at home and with no phone. Biting her lower lip she placed a hand on her hip, pushing it out as she looked at his car. It was a nice one, and Maddie was quite the car lover, having multiple to choose from herself. "Can I see him?" she asked, shaking her head a little. "Or rather; Would he like me to come see him?" she asked. She wasn't trying to pretend that Tyler didn't mean anything to her, but she was still not sure where she could place the human in her heart yet. She was worried and she cared, but she would've done that if it had been Tessa too. Breathing out calmly she looked at the daemon. "Tell me what happened while we drive," she said, walking over to his car and placing her bag in the backseat, jumping in to the front seat in an elegant maneuver.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:05 am

"At home," he said a little sternly, but it wasnt because she annoyed him. He just didnt like the human to be with his parents when he knew the story. Amos was rather protective of his friend, but he couldnt do wonders. Tyler wouldnt accept help, because he mostly just viewed it as handouts and he was far too proud to accept it. "He probably dont want you to see him. But fuck it. He shouldnt have asked," Amos said with a shrug before it seemed that the vampyre had made up her mind no matter what answer she had gotten from him. He sat in the car and made a deep sigh before he wet his lips, looking at the steering wheel. "He usually stick to the safe roads, but I dont know. Maybe he thought he would get lucky or some shit. But he went through the alley and the muggers there are tough if they get you. The swelling has gone down, but he doesnt look that pretty with the bruises," he explained as he then started the car and drove. He sighed deeply, "Dont expect him to let you in. I dont know what he has told you about his family, but he lives in a broken home," he then remarked, frowning a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:14 am

"He's going to have to let me in ... I'm not taking no as an answer," she replied calmly. However on the inside she could feel how worried she was. It scared her. The fact that the human had snuck in to her unseating heart and planted his roots. Part of her wanted to run away, get out of the country and try to distract herself, but the other part of her just wanted to hold Tyler close. She had really enjoyed the time she had with the human, and it was as if everything reminded her of him.
They were driving closer to the Southern District, and Maddie knew that he lived there. That much he had told her, but she had never been to his house. Already she stood out like a sore thumb, her designer clothes far from how people usually dressed in these parts. Money had never been a problem for the vampyre, and she had never really cared about what place in life people were. She just liked pretty things, and she liked looking good. Besides, she didn't have to think about buying groceries, and her family had a lot of stocks in the blood bags that were being sold. "Where's your blonde girl?" she simply asked, wanting not to let her mind wander and get frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:23 pm

He shrugged at her reply. Could be that she would change her mind once she stepped inside - Amos had definitely had the same attitude till he stood in that broken down hallway in a house that smelled like old cigarettes and burned food with a twist of whatever stench Tyler's father seemed to have. It was something the daemon wouldnt ever forget. He just kept his eyes on the road rather than look around. This district was just too depressing for him with all the poor and less fortunate.
Her question made him frown as he leaned his head back against the headrest with a deep sigh, "Probably with her boyfriend. Should have known it wasnt worth it," he said with a shrug, clearly not that interested in talking about it. Yet there was a bitterness in the way he said boyfriend, like it was clear that he hated whoever the guy would be.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Maddie scoffed softly at his mention of the girl being with her boyfriend. "Well, not all girls like belonging to just one person," she said, shrugging as she knew that was how she had felt. At least before Tyler, but after meeting him it was as if she couldn't really be with anyone else. It was strange, and a thought she didn't want to linger on. "But I hadn't seen it coming; The way she looked at you ... I mean, she looked at you like you were her whole world," she said, breathing out and shaking her head. It wasn't her place to comment about someone else's relationship, especially when her own was such a mess.
The daemon stopped the car, and Maddie looked around to see if she could spot what house was Tyler's. "Is his parents home?" she asked, but she didn't know why. Perhaps because part of her always wanted to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 4:22 pm

He frowned at her words, clearly not liking what she was saying, but he just kept quiet. It was like his mind was trying to process his words before he spoke which was anything unlike him. When she spoke of Saoirse on the beach, he couldnt keep his mouth shut. "It's not about who she belongs to," he said harshly, feeling himself grit his teeth a little before he sighed deeply and calmed himself down in an instant. "Sorry," he mumbled faintly in a neutral tone, keeping his eyes on the road. "I just hadnt expected her to wander right back to her boyfriend the moment I left, to fuck him like I dont fucking matter to her," he then said, despite trying to keep his calm it was hard. It wasnt often the daemon spoke about things like these so he couldnt really control the amount of anger that rested in his tone.
He parked the car in a small rundown area and her question made him shrug, "His dad maybe. His mother is the income of the house. So she's never home and if she is, she's sleeping," he explained before he walked down the street before he stopped at a house. Looking up at it, he frowned a little but he pushed the half-broken gate open with his foot. He went up to the front door but instead of knocking, he reached up to what seemed to be a broken lamp to grab a key. He unlocked the door and placed the key back before he entered, the door creaking like oil hadnt been discovered yet. The same odd stench let him know that Tyler's dad was home, but by the sound of the loud tv mixed with someone's snoring, he guessed that the drunkard had fallen asleep. Tyler had heard the door so he had gotten up from his bed before he poked his head out. The minor scrapes and sores had mostly gone away, but he still had a visibly busted lip with a dark spot on his cheek to match. He looked at Amos before he saw Maddie and his eyes widened before he felt almost speechless. "Um.... fuck" he mumbled, trying to understand why Amos had brought her here.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Maddie didn't care that he got angry, mostly because in the end it wasn't her business. He apologized but she just shook her head, it was all water under the bridge for her. However she hadn't expected him to continue speaking about it. Scoffing softly she clicked her tongue a little. "Well ... It's clearly because she wants your attention," she just noted, shrugging lightly on her shoulders. "I guess you'll just have to fuck her better than her boyfriend to make her realize," she said in calm voice.
Walking up to the house she didn't really know what to expect, mostly because she could smell the stench from far away. Holding her breath made it easier, but she could still sense Tyler's scent through it all. And that was more than enough for her not to turn around. Inside she could hear the snoring, but it didn't really matter, what did matter was when she saw Tyler. His face bruised and the scratches a reminder of what had happened. She felt angry at herself for letting him just walk home by himself. "Don't blame him, I kinda demanded to see you," she said. Walking closer she let a finger hover over his skin where one of the bruises was the worst. Frowning she didn't know what to say, wanting to tell him that he was stupid, that he hadn't been careful, that she cared for his well being. However that openness she couldn't have with the daemon standing there. "How bad?" she asked him, clearly not wanting him to just say that he was fine, because she knew he wasn't. Things like that could leave a scar or two, but it was the trauma itself that could manifest in his body and mind that worried her mostly.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 7:23 pm

Amos didnt seem that interested in talking about it, but her last comment made a small smile appear on his lips. He didnt think that would be too hard of a task to accomplish, but he just wasnt interested in the hassle at the moment. It seemed better to just do what he always did and push it as far away as he could. He couldnt run from the bond, but that didnt mean he couldnt give himself a break, at least if you asked him that was.
T.J looked a little pale and speechless at the sight of Maddie being in his home, but it seemed to be out of his hands when he saw Amos with her. She came closer and he felt like pulling away and hide in shame, but any rash movement wouldnt be good for him and a part of him wanted to pull her in and hold her close. Her question made him swallow as he shifted between her eyes while he seemed to think about it. "A few broken ribs and what else you can see. The fuckers broke my pinky," he said before he held up his hand to show the bandaged finger. He eyed towards Amos again, but it seemed that the daemon had decided to make his leave - The bastard.
"...I.... You shouldnt be here," he then said as he looked back at her with a shameful look in his eyes. Obviously he wasnt living in riches or a nice home of any sort. The living room's sharp stench of alcohol was definitely not family friendly.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:00 pm

She looked at him, frowning as he said that he had broken ribs as well as his pinky being broken. Then he started looking more distressed and she sighed as he said she shouldn't be there. "Fuck, Ty, I don't give a shit about where you live," she mumbled, gritting her teeth a little. Maybe that was what she got from being rather conceited, but she had hoped he could see past that. She knew the smell of alcohol, and it was rather overwhelming, but for TJ she could do it. "But I know ... I can leave if you really don't want me here, but I just had to see you," she confessed, looking down as she reached out to take his healthy hand. She didn't hold it, she simply brushed her cold fingers over his warm skin, feeling like she knew that this was going to end badly. She didn't want to leave him here, it didn't seem like a great place, even if it was his parent's place. Breathing out she looked at him, his blue eyes looking so shameful that it hurt.
"If you want to ... You could stay at my apartment while you heal?" she suggested. She knew he didn't like her suggesting this, but she wanted to help him in some way. "I don't have to be there if you just want some time for yourself, but I don't want you to feel like you have no options," she said. She rarely used the apartment anyways, preferring to be around her family most of the time when she didn't have school. Either that or she hung out with Tessa at her studio, and the fact that she didn't need sleep meant she could just wander the streets all night if she felt like it.
"I honestly thought you were ignoring me," she said, feeling stupid for ever thinking like that. This wasn't his fault, and she wasn't trying to pass the blame on to him for what she had felt. "Fuck," she breathed out, closing her eyes as she felt a weird mixture of relief and fear at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Her mumble made him frown a little but that was because it had been one of his greater worries when they had started dating, that eventually she would want to see where he lived. And once she had seen that, she would realize that he probably wasnt going anywhere in life, and that would be the end of them. He frowned even more at her confession because he felt like it was too late to fix anything in the regards of keeping his broken home a secret. "Maddie, I just dont want you to think I'm a bum," he said as he looked down at her hand, feeling the coldness brush against him. He didnt mind that she was cold.
Her suggestion made him look up again and he looked conflicted as ever. He never accepted handouts or offers of any sorts, but he felt like he would go crazy if he had to stay here in his parents house any longer. Frankly he had considered the streets for a while, but it wouldnt have helped his healing. "Why would I not want you there with me?" he asked instead of answering, looking a little baffled that she thought he wouldnt want her there too.
He pinched his lips in shame as she mentioned her thoughts, looking down for a bit. "I guess that makes me the biggest dick in the universe at the moment then. I really liked that date," he said before he looked up at her and took her hand that had only brushed his. He entangled their fingers with no hesitation. He knew he was head over heels for her, but he hadnt fully admitted it to her yet, though he always had a way to show how he felt. Right now it was holding her hand tight in his.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:25 pm

She could understand if he was embarrassed, but she hadn't started talking to him in the hopes that he would turn out rich. She had been swept away by how he treated her and how he spoke. How he always seemed attentive, and their dates, while often simple, was more than any fancy dinner could ever pretend to be. She liked him for who she was, even though she had a hard time accepting how he had manifested himself in her heart, she just wanted him to be safe and happy.
The suggestion with the housing had simply been because she didn't know if she could handle living with him. Not that she didn't like him, but being tied down felt scary, even though part of her wanted that. His question made her smile softly, shrugging as she didn't know what to reply. "I don't know ... Sometimes you just need to be alone and I wouldn't want to be that annoying girl that you couldn't get away from," she said, looking at him with a calm gaze. She was however rather serious about him coming to live in her apartment. It was very much different from this place, but if he preferred it here, she would have to accept that as well.
Shaking her head at his words she looked at his bright blue eyes, feeling like she could look in to them for eternity and never crave anything else. "I liked the date as well ... But you can imagine that you not responding when I had invited you to stay the night last time I saw you, I got a little worried," she said, looking down at their hands entangling. His squeeze was tight, but that was how she liked it. Maddie had never been good at relationships, and she had been even worse with trying to stay monogamous. However with TJ it just seemed easier. "So ... Are you packing a bag to come stay with me, or?" she asked, wanting to know. Mostly because that meant she would have to get some supplies in the form of food and toilet paper. Basically everything that a human needed.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 4:37 pm

"You're crazy if you think I'd want to get away from you," he said more seriously as he looked at her. He felt conflicted about the offer but thinking about the alternative of staying on the streets didnt seem that appealing. She probably would think he was a bum if he was dumb enough to decline her offer to then just take to the streets.
He smiled a little at her words and made a small sigh, "I would be a dumbass if I decided to ghost the most amazing girl in the world," he said as she shook his head, thinking dumbass would be an understatement. "Luckily it was just my phone being stolen," he then clarified, running his thumb along the back of her hand.
Then her question made him seperate his lips as he realized he couldnt push it any further. He swallowed hard and then nodded, "I dont have much to pack," he said a little quiet before he went to get his jacket and packing a small bag of another pair of jeans and some ruined tshirts. He grabbed a hoodie and put it on, groaning a little when he moved in a way that hurt his broken ribs. He returned to her and made a quiet sigh before he leaned forward and placed a hand against the side of her neck as he kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:26 pm

As he went to go grab his stuff, she listened to the voices of the house. The father snoring in the living room, the TV blasting some sort of show that had one of those canned laugh tracks. She could hear TJ groan in the other room, already knowing that he probably had put on a shirt over his body, making her sigh as she thought it would've been best if she helped him with that. However she didn't intervene. Then her eyes befell on some of the few photographs in dusty and old frames. Smiling to herself, it was easy to see who TJ was on the pictures; The little runt with messy hair and scraped knees. However she couldn't find a single photo where he smiled, and she could feel sadness spreading in her body. Not that she pitied him, more that she cared for him enough to have wished that he had lived a good life so far, however it didn't really look like it.
When he returned, she looked at him, and she swore she could feel her heart beating in her chest as he came closer. His hand was warm against her cold neck, and it made her exhale in delight before she felt his lips against hers. She had always enjoyed his kisses, anything to do with feeling him and hearing his pulse go up was a pleasure enough in itself. Leaning a bit in to the kiss, she seemed to slowly remind herself of where they were going. "I'll call a driver ... I'm not letting you walk that far with broken ribs," she said, taking out her phone. Her background had been set to the image of the two of them together; A picture where TJ actually smiled. Feeling a little embarrassed that he might've spotted it, she quickly called one of her private chauffeurs, making him know her location by the tracker in her phone.
Leaving the house felt good, but the sun was rather harsh today, making her feel a little dizzy. However she wasn't going to go weak on TJ now that he needed her. "I need you to promise me something," she said, looking rather seriously at him. "Firstly, could you perhaps hide your neck?" she asked, knowing it was a weird request, but she promised him that she would explain everything later. "Oh, and don't speak unless you're spoken to while we are driving ... She is always listening," Maddie said before the car pulled up. It was a black SUV with tinted windows and Maddie felt grateful to get in to the shadows of the car.
"Just take me to the apartment, Mortimer," she said, her gaze turning almost cold as if she shut down part of herself. However she needed to do that, she needed to keep TJ safe, and this was the best way. "Isn't it a bit early to have a snack?" Mortimer teased from the front seat, making Maddie sigh. "Just do your job," she said in a cold tone, making the vampyre turn his eyes on the road before driving off.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:01 am

He should have considered having his smoke as he packed his things, which he also had, but decided that it could wait. It was rare to see him without a bud in his mouth but the doctors had advised him to cut down on the nicotine at least while he was trying to heal. Didnt stop him from smoking anyway from time to time. It was like one craving was transformed into another and as he placed his hand on her neck, he had decided to crave her lips on his more than the feeling of a bud. There was no way he was insinuating anything to happen while they were in the discomfort of his family home, and it seemed that she could tell just how uncomfortable he was being here. He nodded as she went to make her call. He grabbed a note and wrote on it before he slapped it on the fridge for his mom to read. The amount of post-it notes that seemed to overlap showed how much conversations that Tyler had with his mom, was through notes.
Outside he drew in a deep breath of fresh air that only made him groan in pain from expanding his chest. He looked at her when she asked for a promise and when she asked him to cover his neck, he pulled at the hoodie to make sure his neck was barely visible. "Is that what you want me to promise?" he asked with a small frown before the car had pulled up. He looked at it a little worried but he just followed Maddie and chose not to ask any questions. He got into the car and moved carefully not to harm himself. There was no point in pretending he wasnt hurt, these vampyres could probably smell his weakness from afar. The driver's comment made it run down cold his neck, but it was just because he didnt like to notion of just being a snack for her to suckle on whenever she wanted. He had let her taste small bits of his blood, but it hadnt been like in the movies where she chomped down on his neck. He just looked outside and tried not to feel intimidated by how clean and fancy it looked inside the SUV.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Maddie knew that the situation wasn't ideal for TJ, mostly because she worried that he might look at her different after this drive. Mortimer the driver seemed to keep quiet mostly, and Maddie turned to look at her human. Her human. Her ancestors would've rolled over in their graves if they had heard her thoughts. "Are you hungry?" she asked, looking TJ in his blue eyes. She tried not to get too distracted by how much she wanted to be close to him. Like she wanted to tell Mortimer off for even suggesting that TJ could be anything else but someone she cared for, and the thought scared her rather much.
The drive wasn't too far, reaching the Central District rather fast, but for Maddie it felt nerve wrecking, even though it didn't show outwardly. The car stopped and Mortimer turned in his seat, looking at TJ and then Maddie. "Have fun," he said, flashing his fangs at the human before he turned around, laughing and cackling as if he had just told the best joke. Maddie gritted her teeth, getting out of the car and letting TJ move out as well. They were in a rather nice neighborhood in Central, one with great apartments. Maddie found her small chip from her pocket, scanning it at one of the doors. Normally she took the stairs, but she lived at the very top, and it wouldn't be good for the human. So she walked over, calling down an elevator. She reached her hand over, placing a hand on his back and guided him inside. "I can't show affection before we're inside the apartment," she whispered, just loud enough for the human to hear, but her lips barely moved.
It felt excruciating, like she was itching all over to touch him and just hold him close, but she reminded herself of what could happen to the human if she was found out. They reached the apartment, and she typed in the small pin for them to enter. The penthouse was rather sizable, a lounge one of the first things that met them walking in. She felt a little embarrassed, mostly because her place seemed almost like she was bragging, but she wasn't really. "The bathroom is down the hall, and the bedroom is on the other side ... There's a kitchen as well, but I'm afraid to say that I'm a terrible cook," she confessed.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 5:55 pm

He wasnt sure how to act in the situation they were in as they drove towards central. Mostly he felt like retracting and hide away, because that was what his intuition was telling him in the given moment. It didnt feel like he was anything else to the driver than a wandering bloodbag. Maddie's question distracted him from his distraught feeling, "No... Not hungry," he said in a bit of a quiet tone. As they reached central and the car stopped, Tyler had to keep himself from flinching as the driver turned his attention back to them. The fangs made him frown a little as he got out of the car. Her guiding hand into the elevator made him feel thankful and less scared of what had happened in the car.
When they entered the penthouse, he looked around a little surprised, thinking this was something out of a hollywood movie. Like a bond film or something. He listened to Maddie as she spoke and then he realized that he wasnt just in a dream. He grabbed her hand and lifted it to his lips as he kissed her knuckles, "I'll manage the cooking," he said before he chuckled a bit. Then his expression got a little more serious. "What's the catch then?" he asked as he looked towards the door, feeling like there any given moment could be a vampyre coming through. "Do I have to hide away from your family and act like your personal bloodbag if I fail?" he asked, letting go of her hand to cup her face. He wasnt accusing her of anything, it was clear that his words were out of worry that he would do something dumb that would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Inside the apartment Maddie felt more relaxed, looking at TJ as he grabbed her hand. She looked at how he kissed her knuckles, and she could feel her stomach spin with delight, but she was afraid of what he was going to say. Then he looked towards the door, and she knew he felt worried. Shaking her head at his words, she reached her hand forward to brush her thumb over his lower lip. "We don't have to hide here ... This is my apartment, and nobody can come in without the pin and my permission," she said in a serious voice. She didn't want him to be afraid. "I'm sorry about Mortimer, he's just an ass and he was hired by my grandmother, so I can't fire him," she said biting her lower lip as her eyes moved to look at his blue. She had missed him, she was realizing that rather slowly, but it was also hard to accept it. All her life she had lived like she wanted to, not needing to care for anything or anyone but herself. However having TJ here, she just felt happier than she had been for the past week or so.
"How about a shower? I'll clean up your clothes and make sure that the bed is nice for you," she suggested. She knew little of being some sort of housewife, but for TJ she could at least try. If not, she would have to replace his stuff, if it so happened that his shirts shrunk. "Or ... Fuck ... I'm sorry, I guess I'm not good at knowing what humans do," she said, frowning at her own words. She didn't mean it as a slur, but that she genuinely had no clue. She knew that they ate and slept, but for a vampyre those concepts felt so strange and far away.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:30 pm

He was happy to hear that he didnt have to be afraid of her family or friends barging in, but he still had the slight fear that it would eventually happen. Maybe it was his enhanced intuition not being able to distinguish between a vampyre that he loved and the rest of her kind - Which made sense, he would guess. He shook his head at her apology before he kissed her thumb gently, keeping his hand to cup her face like it was something fragile that he wanted to keep safe in his hand. "All I'm saying that if something happens and they'd want you to prove something..." he paused as he folded his lips, but he wasnt going to back down now, "... You are allowed to bite me," he then said rather seriously, knowing it would eventually be necessary if he wanted to venture out. It was better to get the cat out of the bag, than him having to worry about covering his neck.
Her suggestion made him smile as he ran his thumb over her cheekbone in a gentle stroke, "Showering alone sounds boring, dont you think?" he asked as he tilted his head a little. A soft scoff left his lips when he realized he might be suggesting something. "I wish my ribs werent fucking broken," he mumbled as he shook his head. He chuckled a little when she began to apologize, waving his hand gently to let her know it was fine, "Thank you for trying," he said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:41 pm

Maddie didn't like where his words were going, because she knew what he was going to say. She didn't want to bite him if it was just to have their alibi check out, especially not now when he was still recovering. The way he held her face, stroking his thumbs over her cheek made her relax more, but it didn't take away the feeling of guilt. Maddie didn't wish for TJ to get caught up in something like this, but she guessed that it was better than him staying at home or on the streets.
His question made her smile softly, mostly because she would like to join him, she just didn't know if it was a good idea when he was in recovery. She wouldn't have minded if he was suggesting something, because she honestly felt the need to just be close to him and care for him for a while. A feeling she had never had before. "I don't feel like I'm trying hard enough ... I never really had to study human behavior," she chuckled softly, looking at TJ with warmth in her eyes. It was just hard to hide what he made her feel, and though she had no courage to say those words, she hoped that he could feel it. "I'll take a shower with you," she finally said, moving her hand from his lips to take one of the ones he had on her face. She entangled their fingers, leading the way to the bathroom which was rather large in it of itself, a large jacuzzi bathtub in the corner as well as a separate shower in the opposite corner. "Oh, unless you'd rather have a bath? I could fix that for you as well," she said, letting him decide.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:26 am

"Well, you'll learn rather quickly with me, I guess," he said with a shrug, thinking it wasnt that big of a deal that she wasnt a veteran in the knowledge of how humans worked. When she agreed to shower with him, his face lit up in a bright smile, but then he caught himself thinking of her naked and that made his cheeks go a little red. Not that he was shy in any regard to his body reacting, he actually took pride in it to some extent. She entangled their fingers and he followed her lead. Stepping into the bathroom, he frowned in surprise at seeing seperate baths in the same room. "Holy shit," he mumbled as he blinked a few times. When she asked what he rather wanted, he wrinkled his nose in disgust at the thought of a bath, "I dont like sitting in my own dirtwater," he simply said, much preferring a shower.
He pulled the hoodie off first, being careful as he minded his broken ribs. It felt weird that there was no way for the doctors to fix them and when they told him to let nature run it's course, he could already imagine how they would heal dislodged from everything else. But he trusted the experts. He pulled off his shirt as well to barren his chest that bore a few homemade tattoos, but she had seen his chest enough times to know they were there. He had a few spots on his chest where there was a dark red colour to the memory of the bad bruises that had once been.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 am

Maddie knew it was rather large, and she knew that his parent's kitchen could probably fit in here. She looked at him, chuckling as he said he didn't want to sit in his own dirt. "You didn't seem to mind dirty when you and I did it under the stars," she noted, smiling at him as she started to undress herself. Was she being a little cruel, bringing up the intimacy they couldn't really have when he was still visibly hurting from his beating.
Now fully naked, she walked to the shower, turning on the water above, making it look and feel like warm rain. Sighing, she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation before turning to look at him as he joined her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, being careful as ever, especially now. Placing a few kisses against his chest, she felt herself look at his tattoos. "Do you think you could make one on me?" she asked. She knew that a vampyress skin was a bit tougher, but she could get the supplies if he agreed to it. She didn't know why, but she felt like he needed to brand her and claim her as his own before she could fully submit. Before she could fully realize how much she had grown to care for him. Her fingers massaged his scalp, being mindful of some of the small bumps he still had hidden away by his curly hair. "I'd just want to have something that you made," she said in a more serious voice. She wasn't scared of losing him, she was scared of living in a world where she wouldn't have anything to remind her of him.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:48 pm

He swallowed a little surprised when she mentioned their night under the stars. Frankly he hadnt been thinking in the moment he kissed her so tenderly, just to drive her to the ground on top of his jacket. Remembering it was agonizing because he was unable to reenact any of the things that had happened after that kiss, but he really wanted to. “Cant believe I’m going to be here with a babe and my damned ribs are broken,” he mumbled to himself as he watched her undress with a pained expression. He did really want to shower with her, but just looking at her, he hoped that his ribs could just snap back in place and stay put.
As she went under the water, he realized he had been staring at her and undid his pants. Getting out of his clothes felt freeing, but he was thanklful that his body hadnt reacted that strongly to his memory, but it was probably from the amount of wounds that still felt sore. He wrapped his arms around her lower back as he joined her under the warm water, sighing softly at how nice it felt. He had tried warm showers at Amos’ place, but somehow it felt way better when Maddie was there with him.
He looked down to see her look at his tattoos, thinking that she probably found them somewhat lame, till she asked if he could make one on her. He raised his eyebrows in surprise and felt his lip quiver as he searched for words. “Uhhh... yeah, I could easily,” he said but then he frowned a little. He hadnt thought that she would want something like a tattoo, especially one that he would make. Some of his were wonky and faded, but it was easy to tell what the initial intention had been. Her serious voice made him nod, “Alright. I’ll ink you,” he said before he leaned down to kiss her lips. “But I cant promise it would be something great. I’m just an amateur with a needle,” he warned her, smiling a little as he held her close to him. He looked up at the showerhead above and closed his eyes as he felt the warm stream that felt like rain on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] Empty

Back to top Go down

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: