Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:43 am

Tyler couldnt tell what was going on, but from the way her father seemed to react, this wasnt good at all. He just stood a little uneasy on his feet, trying to control the tiny tremors that she would feel from his hand. Whoever this Mama Lorraine was, she was clearly the one who steered the wheel in this family. But Tyler wouldnt ever understand why or how from his experience with his own family. He watched her parents leave before he looked at her as she let go of him. "What?" he asked with a small frown before he carefully joined her. He reached out for her hand and entangled their fingers. "Why would you die?" he asked, but somehow he feared what she might say.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 5:51 pm

As he joined her she sighed, leaning her head against his shoulder. It was such a wonder to her how this human had managed to capture her heart and give her this much comfort, despite how worried she also was. She looked at their hands as he entangled them, feeling his heat and she could still hear how his heart had been beating fast and uneasy. "Mama Lorraine is my grandmother, and she's our head matriarch; She's the one that calls the shots if you want to call it that," she said, placing her other hand on top of his holding hers. Rubbing her thumb over the back of his hand, she sat for a while, frowning as she thought of how to best explain it. "She's like the queen of her own kingdom, she decides who's allowed to get married, and if we are supposed to have children - Basically she decides everything, with the promise that we can live however we want, as long as we follow her words," she said, breathing out in a tremble. She knew this was risky, but her and her grandmother had always been rather close. However she was a grown woman now, and while in a vampyre's eyes she was still too young, she was considered an adult.
"I like you Tyler, a lot, but I can't be selfish and decide your future ... So if, if you aren't sure, then we have to stop right now ... I don't want you to get hurt or be in this just because you think I'm pretty," she said softly. She was worried. She knew she looked alluring, and many people had been with her simply because of that fact. But that was not a basis that she could base a relationship on. "Fuck, Tyler, I really like you," she whispered, feeling distressed.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:23 pm

He wasnt sure what he was thinking of all this. It was something he didnt quite understand and listening to her explain just made his view of her family that more obscure in his mind. He didnt exactly have a good image of family as it was, so hearing that her grandmother was behaving as royalty just seemed odd to him. He frowned a little and looked at their hands, his thoughts trying to figure out some sort of plan, but he didnt know what they could really do. All that he knew was that he wasnt going to leave her now.
So when she seemed to want some sort of confirmation that he wasnt just in it because he found her pretty, he scoffed and shook his head, feeling a bit calmer now that a little while has passed and her parents werent there any longer. He was always so quick to move on, though it probably wasnt a good thing. "Hey. That's not why I fell in love with you," he protested softly, but he wasnt trying to argue. He smiled a little at her whisper and leaned in to kiss her temple. "What's the most possible scenario that comes to your mind about what could happen? She'd have me killed?" he then asked as he leaned away again, frowning a little at the thought but it wasnt like he cared that much.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Maddie exhaled softly, closing her eyes and smiling as he kissed her temple. She knew he meant those words, but it felt so strange talking about emotions like this. She was much better at showing it physically than actually saying it, however she wanted to. His question did however make her frown, mostly because even thinking of Tyler not being in her life made her chest hurt. "The worst? I don't even want to think of that," she mumbled, shaking her head. She looked at him, moving her hand to his cheek, taking in how he looked right now. He had gotten most of his strength back, and it made everything seem so good. "Tyler, I care about you ... But if you got hurt because of my stupid selfishness, I couldn't bear it," she said. She wanted be there for him, love him like she knew she could, but she was worried about what might happen with her grandmother. Taking a deep breath, she stroked his cheekbone, her thumb reaching his thick curls that always fell down over his face.
"If I go to speak with mama Lorraine, she'll probably ask to inspect you - It would be something brief, and it wouldn't hurt, I promise - But she would know my weakness," she said. Did he understand how important strength was for her in regards to her family? Probably not, but she knew he could understand not wanting to show off what could hurt you. "She'd ask you a lot of questions, she'd try to make you feel inadequate and make you leave on your own terms - But even if you passed all of that, she might ask me to change you on the spot," she said, looking down, letting her hand fall in to her lap. It wasn't that she would only love Tyler if he was a human, but she wouldn't wish to do something that would literally change everything about his DNA. "I guess I'm trying to say I don't want to be the villain that ends up changing your life for the worse," she said.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:28 pm

"If I get hurt, then I get hurt," he said, trying his best to be comforting, but he thought that it might be a little too late to back down now. They just had to chin up and be adults, and handle the issue head on. He leaned into her hand and closed his eyes for a bit, frowning a little when she explained further. Her weakness? He opened his eyes and looked down in a thoughtful expression. Did she think of him as her weakness? He felt the same way but it still somehow surprised him.
He nodded as she explained what would happen, but he frowned for a second when she said that she could be ordered to change him on the spot. He felt the hairs on his neck rise but it wasnt in a pleasant way. He grabbed her hand again and sighed quietly to himself. "It's not like you can deny her either right?" he asked as he looked up at her for a second, nodding if she answered. He thought as much.
"I.... Shit. I just find it's so scary to think about... You know. Changing. But at the same time, it's not like i have much to hold onto. My life was shit before, maybe changing would be for the better?" he thought out loud, but he clearly didnt really believe his own words. He just needed to force himself that believe that if he would change, that it was for the better. It's not like he was seeing many other options, beside the fact that she could decide that he would be nothing more than a mere pet.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:03 pm

She nodded at his question, there was not much she could do if the order came strictly from her grandmother. One thing that surprised her a little was the fact that Tyler hadn't just gotten up and left. She knew this was a handful, and there was a reason why she had tried to keep everything under wraps, but the truth had a habit of coming out before it was ready to be revealed. Looking at him as he thought out loud, she felt her eyes betraying her, mostly because she had never wished to put Tyler in a situation like this. "Tyler, it's your body ... Even if I'm ordered to change you, I might not have the guts; I might end up getting killed for defying orders," she said, smiling as she felt a little hopeless.
She got up from her seat, however she didn't move away or let go of his hand, instead she sat down on his lap, placing their hands between their stomachs. It was clear she wanted to say something, but she didn't know if words were the right way to describe everything. "Fuck - I don't ever think I've said this to anyone, not even my family," she said, chuckling a bit as she felt nervous. Could vampyres get cold sweats? Taking a deep breath, she looked in to his eyes. "Over the months I've known you, even these past weeks you've lived here, I haven't ever felt like this before," she said. Good start, she thought to herself as she was trying to calm herself. "I've had thoughts I've never had before, like what I want my life to be in the future, who I wanted in my future," she said, looking in to his beautiful bright blue eyes. "I love you, Tyler, and it goes against everything in my life up until now, but I do, and I want you to be with me," she said.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:11 pm

He shook his head when she said that she would defy them if it came to changing him. "Dont say stuff like that," he said rather seriously with a frown on his brows. He did not like the thought at all, so he didnt really want to hear her say it, even if it was one of the possible outcomes.
He wrapped his arms around her as she sat down on him, tugging her a little close as he rested his head against her shoulder, looking at her face. He listened to her quietly, wondering what she was insinuating. Said what? He lifted his head from her shoulder as she looked into his eyes, his eyes narrowing a little when she spoke of the future. He felt his cheeks get a little warmer but it hit him like a train when she finally got to her point. He just pushed her closer and felt his own cheeks redden as he pressed his face into her shoulder. "Then the choice is obvious," he mumbled into her shoulder, closing his eyes for a moment. "If Mama Lorraine wants me to turn, I'll have to," he said, feeling a little nauseous from just thinking about turning and the fact that she had just straight out said that she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:29 pm

He pressed her closer, and she felt a rush in her stomach, mostly from how much joy it seemed to bring her, that he wanted her closer. She had always been good with words, but putting words to her own feelings felt so raw and extreme in a way. She could hear his heart beat faster, feel his warm face against her cold shoulder, making her sigh as she wrapped her arms around him. He didn't need to say it back, in fact he had said more than enough to show her how he felt when her parents had been there. She didn't think she would ever be that brave, just to flat out say that she loved him with her whole family present. His mumble made her frown, mostly because it made her worry. His next words made her kiss his cheek. "I don't want you to do it just because I said I love you," she said truthfully. Even though she could be selfish, she knew a thing or two about feeling trapped by destiny. She kissed his cheek softly, running her fingers up and down his spine to calm him down. She could feel that he wasn't doing his best.
"Do you need some fresh air?" she suggested, getting off of him if he said yes.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 2:10 am

"I'm not doing it because you said you loved me, I'm doing it because I love you," he corrected her with a small sigh, placing a hand on his stomach at the nauseous feeling he was feeling. Her hand doing it's calming motion worked a little, but not too much. Tyler just couldnt really get comfort from gestures like that when it wasnt something he had grown up with.
So her suggestion made him nod, getting up before he went to the balcony with his pack of smokes. He popped a cigarette bud into the corner of his mouth and sighed deeply with a hand still over his stomach. He frowned a little as he looked at the city and lit the smoke. It was clear that he was deep into thinking about what they had already talked about. Mostly he was just trying to weigh the good against the bad and see which scale weighed the most.
He took a long drag and leaned down to the railing, looking down at the street below with distant eyes. "Will it really only be the only option for me to turn? Or is there any loop holes? Just any? Living bloodbag? Something else?" he asked before he looked back for a moment, but he quickly returned to looking down with his distant eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 9:57 am

When he said it back, she could've sworn her non beating heart fluttered, looking at him she knew he meant it. Moving off of him, she gave him a little time to think, remaining silent as she just stood on the balcony with him. Her eyes looking out at the city, her hand still entangled with his. They both knew where they stood now, at least in regards to their feelings, but she was being haunted by her worst nightmare. She loved Tyler for who he was, not because of what he may or may not become. Change scared her in that way. The silence was calming to her, closing her eyes as she just listened to the sound of the city below. His questions made her know that he didn't want this, that changing was his last option, and she could understand that. She had been born this way, and he was born a human. "I don't know," she said, mostly because she didn't. Even if she was allowed to be with Tyler, she couldn't be sure what restrictions her grandmother would put on her. She turned to look at him, giving his hand a squeeze. "Listen, if I could flip the switch and become human right now, I would," she said with a serious gaze in her eyes. Sure, she would lose her immortality, but thinking of a fulfilling life with Tyler, it didn't seem too bad. Besides, humans had quite the good lifespan, so she would still have some years of her beauty. "Just know that I'll fight for other options, even if it ends up hurting me," she said.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 3:06 am

He nodded at her answer, feeling the nicotine do it’s wonders in making him calm down gradually. That was the thing he knew he could always rely on because it had been his only means in the past. Whenever things got bad at home, he would just jump out his window and go to a nearby park where he would sit and smoke his cigarettes in peace. The sound of cars below could take him back to those times, though he wasnt happy then, it still worked.
He exhaled the smoke and listened to her, feeling the soft squeeze of his hand. He took another drag and nodded, but then shook his head when he realized that he didnt want her to do that just for him. “I dont want you to get hurt for my sake,” he said seriously with a worried expression on his face, slowly blowing out the smoke from his nose. He looked down. “It’s a complicated situation. But I want us to be smart. I want us to avoid getting hurt,” he then said, lifting her hand to kiss it.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 12:59 pm

"We will be smart, but I can't promise you we won't get hurt," she said. Her grandmother always had a way of making things either better or worse, and her fear was that this time it was the latter. She looked at him as he kissed her hand, smiling softly at him. He was trying to cope with everything, it was easy to see, but she wouldn't shame him for doing that. In fact, she was actually kind of proud that he was willing to even let her be with him right now. When she was trying to deal with things, she would mostly just try and avoid everything and everyone. "My grandmother is a busy woman ... We'll have at least a couple of weeks to come up with a plan," she said, trying to encourage him. Looking at him she just knew she had to fight for the feeling that he gave her. She feared that even if she looked millions of lifetimes over, she didn't believe she would ever find someone like him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:41 pm

// Out ?? We have the other new topic which makes this kinda obsolete tongue //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: