Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 1:08 pm

It was easy to hear his mumble, making her smile a little to herself as she wondered if they would've lasted two seconds alone if he hadn't been hurting right now. Just thinking about it made her mind foggy, but she tried cooling down and just focus on the small intimacy they could have. She had to remind herself how grateful she was that he was alive, that he was standing here in front of her and holding his arms around her.
Maybe it was a little strange for Maddie to ask him to tattoo her, but she really liked the ones that TJ had. Mostly because they were so imperfect. She had always been looked upon as perfect in every way, at least in regards to her looks and how she was portrayed. Smiling at his promise, she leaned in to the kiss, his warning making her chuckle slightly. "I already know what I want ... You just have to name your price," she said, kissing his chest, being mindful of his bruises and where she could see he was hurting. She didn't even know if he would accept any payment, but she would at least have to make it up to him.
Turning off the water she grabbed some soap in her hand, raking it through his hair in calming motions before attending to his body. She was thorough, not wanting to miss a spot of him, even going as far as moving to her knees to clean up his legs. She looked up at him, smiling as she opened her mouth looking at him. There was just something about this that turned her on, and she couldn't explain it. "I think I need to have my mind cleaned out," she chuckled, but she kept sitting on her knees. She wanted to feel him, but she also knew that it was a bad idea. She just wished she had some sort of medicine that he could take that would magically fix everything. Well she did, but that would turn him in to a vampyre, and it seemed like a bad idea to talk about something so serious right now.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:43 pm

"Price?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes at her. He couldnt accept money for something he only did for fun. He shook his head as he watched her kiss his chest, the feeling of her lips on his skin leaving a small tingle where she kissed him, "For you, it's free of charge... We can say it's a compliment from the artist," he said as he ran his hands up her back to feel her skin against his palms. He freed her from his grasp as she turned off the water but he looked a little surprised as she soaped up her hands and started to wash him off. He had been used to having some cheap shampoo that he used for his hair and his whole body. But then again, he could only expect that someone rich would have a soap for every limb.
He watched her as she went on her knees to wash his legs, holding his breath as he resisted the urge to grab her by her hair. It just wasnt the right scene, "Tell me about it," he mumbled in amazement as he just looked down at her. He placed a hand on her face and let his finger touch her lip gently. "Open your mouth," he said in a gentle tone and if she did as he said, he'd gently slide his thumb into her mouth, groaning a little under his breath as he felt the arousal in his body.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Maddie smiled as he asked her to elaborate, biting her lower lip slightly as her hands ran up and down his thighs, despite the fact she had already soaped them in. "I wish I could finish the shower with you, dry us off before leading us to the bedroom," she said, smiling at him, still on her knees. "We'd start slow, trying to contain ourselves in our need for each other, but one of us would eventually give in, and let our bodies collide," she whispered seductively, smiling to herself. As he said to open her mouth she did so willingly, but terribly slow. His thumb moved between her lips, and she moaned as if he had just hit the most sensitive spot of her. Her tongue moved along his thumb, moaning silently as she started just sucking and licking it. She liked when he was in control, liked when he asked her to do things, and she was sure that at this point he could ask anything and she would do it in an instant.
"What are you thinking about right now?" she whispered, looking at him with hungry eyes. It wasn't hungry like when she lusted for blood, but hungry as in she lusted for him. She wanted to hear him moan, wanted him to enjoy himself despite the fact that her needs would have to wait. However that didn't discourage her, rather it seemed oddly arousing to think about.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Hearing her elaborate just seemed to do things to him that he couldnt contain. It seemed that even his body, beaten and broken couldnt fight the urge that was rising with his arousal. The thought of their bodies colliding... he wanted to just let his eyes roll back and groan in pleasure simply at the thought of that. Her slow tease of taking her time with opening her mouth was just what he liked, that bratty attitude that he would have to soothe with bodily pleasure. It was interesting that a vampyre would let a weak human take control but Tyler didnt see it that way. His mouth dropped open as she moaned, his breath growing heavy as he watched her suck on his thumb.
He let his finger slide out of her mouth again, grabbing her chin firmly at her question. "How much I've missed hearing your moans," he said in a breathless tone, biting his lip a little as he gasped softly and felt like he could choke on the tension inside of him. "That if my ribs werent busted, I would have laid you down on these nicely even tiles and made you forget that I was ever gone," he said in a raspy longing tone, clenching his jaw a little in agony.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Hearing him say that sent chills down her back, making her eager to do what ever he wanted her to do, but hearing his longing tone made her eyes soften up. "Turn on the water, and try not to move too much," she purred. "And if anything hurts, you'll need to let me know," she whispered, looking at him rather seriously. She didn't want to hold him in agony, she just couldn't handle seeing his member so excited, yet unable to do anything.
As the water turned on, Maddie looked up at TJ with a warm gaze to her eyes as her lips slowly separated, however instead of his thumb, it was his length she slowly slid in. Moaning against him, she moved terribly slow, but she was going to be sure that he could handle it before moving more. If he didn't stop her, she would continue to press him inside her mouth until all of him fit, hitting the back of her throat. That was a nice thing about vampyres, they had no gag reflex. Her hands moved to grab his hips, however not so hard as to contain him, more as an invitation to move as much as he could handle without hurting. Her tongue was busy, moaning and slurping against him as she started to suck as her head moved back and forth. It was crazy, how this simple act was actually getting her off as well, but it felt so right. She had missed him, missed hearing his moans, but she would stop rather instinctively if she heard anything that sounded like it was painful or if he was straining himself.  
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 11:37 pm

He did as she said and reached the for faucet, feeling his heart beat faster as she warned him to tell her if anything were to hurt. He slowly nodded and turned on the water. He watched her with hungry eyes as her lips started to slowly engulf his member, a soft moan leaving his lips as he swore under his breath to himself. He couldnt begin to describe how he had missed her and now she sat here on her knees for him. He kept his hand on her cheek though a part of him wanted to just grab a hold of her hair and press himself in all the way - Though, that probably would ruin the mood, at least for him for not being patient. So he let her control the pace and enjoyed what she did to him with ease.
He had completely forgotten about the perk of being with a vampyre, so when he felt the back of her throat, he moaned deep in surprise. "Oh gods, Maddie," he purred softly as he watched her.
Her hands on his hips made him move slow back and forth to watch how his member moved in and out of her mouth. His mouth just fell open with a moan before he clenched his teeth, not in pain but in sweet agony. As long as he moved slow and only kept it to his hips as being the sole movement, his ribs would be fine, he believed. It didnt take long either way, because there hadnt really been much of an opportunity for him to deal with release at his parents home. He barely got to warn her as it came to a surprise to even him, reaching his high so fast that he felt bitter when it was over. It had felt like getting a glimpse of the heaven that awaited him. "I want you on the bed, spread wide open for me," he almost demanded as he gasped softly for air.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:00 pm

She knew that she was good at finding what pleased him, and as he moaned her name her stomach tingled with butterflies. What she hadn't seen coming was how fast he gave in to his high, filling her mouth with his warm seed. Keeping still until he was finished, she swallowed, removing her mouth, giving his member a soft peck. Almost as a thank you. His demand made her chuckle, moving to her feet slowly, kissing him up his body in slow pecks, helping him ground himself back to reality with her. "As much as I want to obey you ... I don't think it's good if you exhaust yourself," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist, holding him in a loose embrace.
"Once you're all healed up, I'll do anything to satisfy you, but I would blame myself if you strained yourself," she said. She already felt a little guilty, because she hadn't been able to hold back and just have a normal shower with him, but Maddie also knew that she could push herself to places that could become dangerous for the human. "You know ... You can stay here even after you've healed; I mean if you find out you like it here," she said, smiling at him. It was always a big step to move in together, but Maddie didn't see this as something like that. It was more because she had seen how he had lived, seen that he wasn't thriving, and deep down she wanted to help with that.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 12:04 am

He definitely wouldnt say that him finishing that early was that satisfactory, it was more of a tease when he just wanted more of her. He watched her as she swallowed and bit his lower lip a little but her whisper made him sigh. “But you’re so hot,” he pleaded but obviously he knew it wasnt a good idea. He rubbed her shoulder gently with his palm as she spoke, chuckling a little as he made a deep sigh, though it made him grit his teeth a little. “Oh believe me when this rib is healed, I’ll make sure to catch up,” he said in a certain voice, smiling a little.
When she suggested that he’d stay longer, he frowned a little but mostly because he seemed to think about it. “I make fuck all of money though. I dont want to feel like a leech,” he said before he moved his hand up from her shoulder to cup her face. A thought passed him that made him chuckle as he shook his head, “And dont tell me I can pay back in sexual favours,” he said, before he frowned a little as he got more serious, “Let me think about it,” he said in a soft tone but that’s how you knew he was considering something.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 10:47 am

Maddie chuckled at his pleading, looking in to his eyes with a smile on her lips. She sighed softly as he rubbed her shoulders a bit, feeling like she was calming down a little, however pleasure was always at the back of her mind. "I'll be counting on it," she whispered at his certain words. There was no doubt in her mind that if he could have taken her right now, he would have, but alas she needed to be the voice of reason. It was strange, because she was often viewed more as a troublemaker than a trouble solver.
She could see he was considering her suggestion, and she expected him to just flat out deny her. However when she said that he would think about it, she swore she could've felt her unbeating heart skip a beat. "You wouldn't be a leech ... But now that you mention sexual favors," she said, raising an eyebrow at him, chuckling. It was clearly a tease, because she wouldn't keep something like sex over his head like that. She liked how he longed for her, how he seemed to enjoy even the smallest of things that she did. "But I would expect a date at least once a week," she said in a more serious voice. She wasn't some housewife that would just sit around, but she also had needs. Needs that he would have to provide her with. "Are you ready to finish up this shower?" she asked, kissing his chest softly.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 9:55 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her tease but it wasnt making him angry. He closed his eyes and thought about it, scoffing a little as she said she expected at least to go on dates. He made a short sigh and shrugged. He would have to consider beyond them standing there naked in the shower. "Yeah, I'm ready," he replied as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. They finished up the shower and if he had thought seeing this place was just like a dream, laying down on her soft bed blew his mind completely. He couldnt help but call her princess in teasing from time to time because he wouldnt be ceased to be amazed by how it was all so luxurious and rich.

A few weeks had passed and his rib felt a lot better and his marks had also faded completely. He stood in the kitchen, making a few scrambled eggs because he was feeling hungry. He couldnt help but think about the times he had stood in the dreaded kitchen home at his parents house where the pans could barely catch any heat and everything was just disgusting. He frowned at the thought and sighed. He got the pan off the heat before he went out on the balcony to place a cigarette between his lips and light it. He had kept off the chain-smoking while his rib had been bad and he didnt know how he had managed to get through it. Maybe it was easier because Maddie was around him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Maddie had been rather attentive to him while he healed, being sure that the fridge was stuffed with the things he liked as well as whatever else he needed. The weirdest part for her was that the toilet was actually getting used for once, so having toilet paper was a whole new world for her. "Good morning," she said, stepping out on the balcony in her night gown. She didn't sleep, but she did like laying with him from time to time, just feeling him close and listening to his heart beat as he slept. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing his back in soft pecks. "Only eggs today? Did you run out of bacon?" she asked softly, however she was much more concerned with running her hands along his torso. Mornings like these she liked, the days where neither of them had to go to school and they basically just had the day for themselves.
"How are you today?" she asked in a relaxed voice.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 10:53 pm

He was taking a deep drag from his cigarette when she came out to him. Her good morning made him grin softly as he turned his head to look at her. His curls had gotten quite long, covering his eyes most of the time, so he had started to wear a headband to actually be able to see. He exhaled the smoke into the air and shrugged at her question, "I felt impatient," he said, placing a hand on her arm. He really did appreciate how she had come to his rescue and brought him here where he could feel safe and happy. "I'm good," he said truthfully. It wasnt often he could say those words, so when he did it was as genuine as it could be. He turned his body to wrap his arm around her and kiss her lips. "Thanks to you anyway," he added, nuzzling his nose against hers with a soft smile on his lips. "What's the plan today?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 11:22 pm

Maddie chuckled a bit as his words, leaning against him, but not so much as to put pressure on him. She returned the kiss softly, smiling as she felt goofy as he nuzzled his nose against hers. Humming softly at his question she sighed as she looked out at the city. "I have to stop by my parents' place, just a check in," she said, knowing that speaking about her family was a weird subject for them to discuss. Not that Maddie didn't like her family, but their view on the world was rather old fashioned. They still viewed human's as cattle, something that you either kept around as pets or play toys. "I promise it won't take long, and right after we could go out for a late night date?" she suggested, looking at him with a hopeful eyes.
They had been pretty good at keeping up with their dates, although mostly it had just consisted of them watching a movie while he was healing. "I think I want us to go out for once, if you feel healed enough?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 11:32 pm

"Oh... Your parents," he said before placing the bud between his lips, following her look out on the city as he frowned a little. He wasnt sure if he was supposed to meet them at some point, but from what Maddie had told him before they had gotten into her car still stuck to his brain. He also still remembered the driver's words and how he was looking at him. "A late night date sounds good," he said with a smile. He knew they couldnt do much with his healing rib, but it wasnt a problem anymore at this point. "My ribs are good. We can go," he agreed, drawing in a slow drag of his cigarette, feeling the nicotine do it's wonders. Closing his eyes for a moment, he exhaled the smoke after a while, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 11:58 pm

She smiled softly, touching his long curls a little by his neck. It was getting rather long, but she didn't mind. Besides, she thought it was a little cute when he wore his headband around the apartment. "I think a night under the stars would be nice," she whispered softly but that was when her senses picked up the sound of the elevator unlocking. Her eyes flickered, looking at TJ for a second before she moved in to the apartment. A beautiful woman stepped through the doors, carrying bags of clothes and after her followed a tall male vampyre. "Where's my little Maddison?" the woman yelled out in a delighted tone. Maddie stepped in from the balcony, putting on a fake smile, hoping that TJ would stay on the balcony a little longer. "Mother, father - I promised to stop by later, what are you doing here?" she asked, loud enough to let the human outside hear who had joined them. Oh, I couldn't wait - I bought a whole bunch of clothes from Europe and there is this wonderful designer - you know Alexander from Italy - well he decided to make me his muse!" her mother exclaimed happily. Maddie flashed a brief smile. "Do you have visitors?" her father remarked, clearly noticing the smell of food as well as the scent of a human.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 12:10 am

He was trying to think of good places to go, so when she mentioned their star gazing, he chuckled softly. That was quite a fond memory of his so he was happy she brought it up. Then she seemed to change completely and as she went inside, he took a last drag of his cigarette before ashing it in the tray. He was about to step inside when he heard her talk to her parents or more so warn him that they were there. He felt his heart race a little when he realized that he had nothing to cover his throat with. It was only until the father spoke that he stepped in, rather carefully. He wasnt sure what to do or how to act so he just stood there and felt a little misplaced. He didnt look up at her parents but rather looked down at the floor. After a few reminders from his drunken father about what would happen to people that stared a little too long, he could tell when he could look at certain people - These he definitely felt like he couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 11:32 am

Maddie gritted her teeth a little but she could smell TJ coming in to the room after her father's remark. "Oh Maddison, he is a cutie, but he looks wounded," the mother said, giggling as she found it a little funny. "She has always been rough with her toys, even as a child," the father remarked with a sigh, his voice deep and alluring. It was clear where Maddie had gotten her looks from, her mother looking like a practical supermodel and her father like a beautifully carved sculpture. "I am taking care of him," she protested, looking over her shoulder to look at TJ with an apologetic look before she walked over to him, placing a hand on his arm to guide him closer. She wasn't going to let her family harm him, so as long as they saw that she had claimed him, it wasn't a problem. "This it Tyler, and he's going to stay with me for a while," she said, clearly looking her parents in the eyes with a stern look.
Her father sighed, shaking his head a bit disappointed. "Oh let her, George, I had a period of being with humans lasting almost a century; So what if she has that as well," her mother chuckled. "I just hope it passes quickly, she could make a beautiful wife," the father said in a sigh, looking at his daughter. Maddie gritted her teeth. "I've already told you I don't intend to marry, father, I am way too wild for someone to own me like that," she protested, but it only made her mother giggle, shaking her head. "Just what I said before I met George, but it was also rather taken aback by his beauty," her mother said, placing the bags down to run her hand across her father's chest. "We just need to know if you intent on changing him, it could be upsetting to some of those that have an eye out for you," her father said, flashing a smile to his wife. Maddie sighed, keeping her back straight. "I haven't decided yet," she confessed, but it was mostly because it wasn't her choice.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 2:09 pm

The whole situation felt off, especially because of the way her parents viewed him. He didnt feel like a human in this modern world. Their eyes on him made him feel like he was nothing more than a bloodbag to them and their words assured him that that was how they saw him. He let Maddie pull him closer, but it made his heart beat a little faster, he couldnt figure out if it was fear or some sort of anger. He didnt fear dying, he didnt fear being drained - So he wasnt sure what it was in them that struck fear in him.
He just listened quietly and said nothing, his expression the same neutral one as he had stepped inside. But he did note down what he was hearing and he wasnt sure what to feel about that. Suddenly he felt like the mother’s words were true and eventually Maddie would grow tired of him because of him being a weak human. He was quite stuck in his thoughts, which was why he seemed a little absent. That was right up until the father mentioned a change.
Tyler’s eyes widened as his eyebrows furrowed, but he kept looking at the ground. As much as Maddie’s words should have been a consolation, he didnt know what to feel. He drew in a deep breath and looked up, “She likes the way my blood tastes,” he said a little dry, knowing it was bold to just speak up like that, especially because he bore no visible marks of his claim, at all. His eyes looked at the father before he looked at the mother, uncertain of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 2:31 pm

As TJ spoke, Maddie felt the need to show her teeth at her parents, protecting what was hers, even if they hadn't put a label on it. She knew that she liked him, but love was a different story. How did you just know when you loved someone?
Her mother smiled at his words, chuckling as she clearly found it endearing looking at the curly haired human. "Well he does look rather cute - Do you like it here with my daughter?" the mother asked, still holding on to her husband's chest. The large man that made up Maddie's father was broad shouldered, however he had a very refined look. His eyes were the same color of grey as Maddie.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 3:03 pm

The mother’s question made him look at her as he licked his lips a little while he thought about it. Guess the truth was the best way to go. “Yes ma’am, I love it here,” he answered quietly. Maddie had saved him from his own filthy home and that was more than he could have asked for. He grabbed Maddie’s hand and entangled their fingers as he looked at the vampyre he loved. “She’s a saint who pulled me from my lowest and still saw something worthwhile in me,” he then said, giving Maddie’s hand a soft squeeze. “But I’m no plaything,” he suddenly said which caught himself off guard. Where was this attitude coming from all of a sudden? He frowned a little but he wasnt going to start backtracking now. “Maddison has never tasted my blood without permission. She’s done nothing but been the perfect girlfriend, even if we dont use that label,” he said a little more feisty, while his mind was wondering if he was soon done digging his own grave?
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Maddie felt herself quiet, mostly because when her parents spoke, she could do little but listen. When Tyler confirmed that he liked it here, she felt a little relieved, mostly because she worried if she had gone too far in making him feel comfortable. Then she felt his hand grab hers, and as their fingers entangled, she turned to look at him. His words made her look rather surprised, because she hadn't looked at it like this. She smiled at him, thinking he was doing great in schmoozing her parents.
Then he said something that made her eyes soften, and out the corner of her eye she could see her father frown. When he called her his girlfriend, she felt her stomach spin with excitement. "You really think of me as your girlfriend?" she asked softly but she was interrupted by her father fuming with rage. "And what could you possibly give to my daughter? A mere human has no value in it of itself," he scoffed with anger, making Maddie frown as she looked down. "George, no reason to anger yourself, it is perfectly normal for humans to feel that way when you do your seduction right," the mother chuckled, clearly not worried.
"Mother, father ... He isn't lying," Maddie said, giving Tyler's hand a soft squeeze, looking up to face her parents. "I know he's mortal, but I care about him," she said, making her parents look at her with a stern gaze. "Maddison Kara Vincent, we raised you better than that," her mother said in a disappointed voice.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 4:28 am

He looked at her when she asked if that was really what he thought, and his eyes softened up as the confirmation was ready on his tongue, just as her father interrupted. He turned his eyes to look at the tall vampyre, who mostly looked like he had been carved from the finest marble, his intuition begging him to back down. But someone had to be the dumb human who wouldnt listen to that inner voice. He couldnt help to bare his teeth just slightly as he pressed them together, though he knew there was no way he would win against a strong vampyre like Mr. Vincent. The mother seemed to went to deflate the situation, make Maddie admit that it was all just charades. Tyler kept his mouth shut right until he could hear the disappointed tone from her mother. He frowned. “I have nothing to offer. No riches, no fame or proper protection. I’m weak and fragile but Maddie doesnt ever seem to have needed someone strong,” he said before he made a deep sigh. “I can offer her my heart. My love. All of my good years and then she can be free. A human lives around... 200 years? If I dont find an early grave,” he said before he shrugged at his own words. “I’m sure to die some day. While she’ll live on. Would it not be enough to promise her all the time I’ve got?” He then asked before he looked at the mother and then the father. He didnt even know if they would listen. Frankly he didnt care if they wouldnt agree - Because he wanted Maddie to understand how he felt. Even if her parents would forbid them to be together, he wasnt willing to let this go. “What will it take for me to be allowed to be with your daughter? My blood? Being her pet?” He then asked, finding it a little unsettling, but it was just how far he was willing to go for her.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:39 am

Maddie could feel the disappointment hitting hard. In her family, you were supposed to look up to your closest matriarch, but how could she honor her, when her heart had been stolen by a human? She looked down, feeling like her parents were going to split them up right this instance, which made her hold on to Tyler just a bit more. However as she thought it was over, the human by her side spoke once more, and as he said that she didn't need someone strong she felt like she could feel her still heart beat. He really did understand her. She didn't need someone to protect her, she just needed someone to care for her and hold her close. Maddie looked sad as he mentioned he would die some day. Perhaps because as an immortal, death was not something she considered. And right now she couldn't imagine what her life would be without Tyler always at her side. A selfish thought popped in to her head, one that made her want to keep him with her forever, make him change and never lose him ever. However she couldn't force him, not when she so clearly cared for him and his wishes.
"What it will take?" her father asked, baffled that the human thought he could bargain his way out of this. "You have nothing to offer her, you are mortal and now you think that I would ever let you be anything to my daughter?" her father bellowed, only held back by his wife's hand on his chest. It was clear who had the real power; the mother. Maddie looked at her mother, her eyes pleading as she leaned her head against Tyler's arm. Her mother sighed. "Our rules forbid it, Maddison," her mother said in a defeated tone. It was clear she wanted her daughter to be happy. "I know, mother, but they are old, and surely they can be rewritten," Maddie argued making her father shake his head. "Unless you intend to change him, then there's nothing I can do," her mother said, making Maddie frown, looking down. That was not a decision she could make, that was all up to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 9:19 am

When he thought his words might do something, he should have hardened his heart and prepared for the worst. But he clung onto his small hope, ready to hear their bargain. He felt his heart began to pound a little with anger when the father clarified that he could offer her nothing. Not even his blood or his life. He felt a sour taste in his mouth.
But just as he thought this would be the end, her mother seemed to throw them a lifeline. Or well the opposite of that. Something that would kill him but allow him to be with Maddie. He swallowed and looked down, thinking that even though Maddie thought it was his choice, it was like if he asked anything else of the parents, it would only make things worse. He looked at Maddie with uncertain eyes but he kept holding her hand, though the thought of changing did make him feel slight tremors that she would feel from his hands. He was terrified. He wouldnt have minded if they had let her keep him as a toy if that meant he had to give her his blood. But maybe that had been too much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 4:14 pm

Maddie could feel him tremble, and this was why she had tried to avoid this moment. She didn't want him to think that he had to change for her. She didn't want to force him to do anything that he feared or didn't want. Turning her eyes back to her mother, her face was stern. "I wanna speak to Mama Lorraine," she said, making her father suddenly relax his face, staring at her in disbelief. "Maddison, you know Mama Lorraine is a busy woman," her mother argued. Maddie shook her head, looking at her mother with calm eyes. She had made up her mind. "If I can get her blessing, then the law can be bent," she said in a firm voice. Her father was taken aback, taking a step away from her daughter as if someone had pushed him backwards. "There are limits even for her," her father said, now in a calm voice, as if ice water had been poured on him. Maddie was not one to get scared easily, but everyone feared and respected the head matriarch of their family.
"Until I've spoken to her, you are not to interfere with my life; I will pay if she decides otherwise, but I am allowed to have my place for myself," she said, gesturing to the door. Her mother sighed, looking sad as she just nodded, pulling her husband with her. Laws were laws, and if Maddie truly wanted to speak with the head matriarch, there was nothing her parents could do before her sentence had been made. When they had left, Maddie let go of Tyler, sitting down as she ran a hand through her hair as she breathed out. "I'm gonna die," she mumbled, closing her eyes and breathing out in a tremble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]   I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I swear I'm not ghosting you. [cw/tw]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: