Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:40 am

Ezra scoffed at the daemon. He was right, they had never seen him hurt Margot physically, but mentally? It was just as bad as hitting her in the mythical's opinion. At least now he would leave, or so they had hoped. That was when by a weird twist of faith, Benjamin walked in to Ace, and a conflict between the two started.
Margot had finally gotten herself together, deciding to go out in to the bar and at least get a drink for her nerves. She saw Ace's back, and the pit in her stomach grew bigger, because she wanted him to stay. Couldn't he see that he needed to stay for her to feel happy? However as soon as she heard Benjamin's voice, she frowned, moving closer just as Ace struck the guy. Her mouth fell open, speechless as she looked at the daemon. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him fight before, but this was her worst nightmare. "Alister, what the fuck are you doing?" she said in disbelief, grabbing on to the daemon's arm, trying to break up the two, however she failed to notice that Benjamin had swung his fist out, and it now hit her in the back of her head. She felt the brute force, making her stumble forward and hitting the floor with a thump. Blinking and a bit disoriented, she was lying on the floor, grasping at the old dirty floorboards of the bar. What had happened?
Ezra hurried over, kneeling down to check on her, but a red spot was filling out her blonde hair. "Margot? Margot, can you hear me?" they asked, but it was like she couldn't find her words. "Someone call an ambulance," they demanded, not caring if the two were still going at it, it would just prove to Ezra that none of them truly cared. Looking at Iola, they tossed their phone to her. "Call mum and dad, tell them to pick you up," they said with a slight frown. They knew she wouldn't be angry at that statement, because it was clear that Margot needed this help.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Maybe hitting him was taking things a little too far but from Ace's perspective it was quite fitting. Benjamin hadnt showed the kind of interest in supporting Margot such as Ace had had wanted him to and that was what ticked off the daemon. He hadnt gone through all this bullshit to watch some good for nothing boyfriend treat her like shit. Hell, even he could do better than that. He was more than ready to fight, right up until the point where he heard Margot's voice. It was like no matter how angry he would get, even if he was steaming with anger, she was the ice that cooled him down in an instant. He felt bad at first, wanting to apologize, not to the dickhead but to her. And just like that, he watched him hit her. He watched her fall and then looked at Benjamin, before he grabbed him and shoved him against the wall. "I should fucking kill you for that!" he yelled angrily, hearing Ezra's demand, but he couldnt just let this guy think he could get away with something like that. "If you ever come anywhere near her ever again, I'll beat you to a pulp harder than you'd ever fucking believe!" he warned him, shoving him towards the door before he turned to Margot and Ezra, crouching down to pull her up into his arms. He didnt even care if Benjamin wasnt going to leave, he just wasnt allowed anywhere near Margot. Iola just sort of kept in the back, having called an ambulance before their parents.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:34 pm

Margot just felt like floating. The pain in her skull so distant as her body had gone in to shock by the pure force it had endured. It was warm for some reason, but she hadn't realized that her head was cracked open and blood was flowing freely. She felt numb, but awfully aware of everything, her eyes open, but she barely responded. Ezra pulled at her, one of the bartenders coming over with some clean cloths to use to put pressure on her open wound, but they were so afraid.
Her band made sure people stopped staring, making them leave the bar. The bar owner even stepping in to shut it down, as he had always appreciated Margot. She had been a regular before she had become a performer here, so he felt it was only right. Though he had limited knowledge about paramedic work, he ushered them to keep her conscious and breathing until the ambulance got there, as well as remaining pressure on her head. Ezra didn't like this one bit, watching as Ace shoved Benjamin away. At this point they didn't even care, because it was like an unspoken rule between the two that Margot had a higher priority than their beef.

The next thing Margot remembered was a stinging in the back of her head, making her toss around for a bit before a nurse had to hold her down out of fear she would fall out of the hospital bed. The human whimpered, crying as it was hurting, but she had already gotten the pain medication she was allowed. "Miss Heath, you need to lie still," the nurse tried, but nothing worked. She called in a doctor who gave Margot some sedation, just to relax her body, but it made her feel droopy instead. After a bit of time, some people came to see her sporadically and more in waves. Ezra said they needed to go home, that Iola was worried sick. Margot could barely reply, just nodding, but even that sent a stinging sensation through her body. She also didn't like that there was an IV hooked up to her arm, adjusting her arm constantly. In the end she was alone, and she looked up at the ceiling as her eyes started to water, whimpering softly. Nobody had really told her what was going on, and she was starting to panic. What had happened?
Finally a nurse came through the door, but her back was turned, trying to hold a large figure out. "Exactly who are you in relation to this young woman?" the nurse demanded to know, because she had heard how the daemon had been holding the human in her arms as the ambulance had arrived. Of course the police got involved, but who would ever believe a daemon? "Ace?" Margot mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:02 pm

This had to just be some bad dream. A reminder that even though things were bad, they surely werent that bad. Except that this was reality and the reality was that Margot had been hurt. Ace couldnt even figure out how to handle himself as he franctically held her in his arms but didnt know if people were out to hurt her more. He could allow Garth to tend the wound till the ambulance came but the rest knew to keep their distance.
At the hospital the wait was endless. The two policemen who were eager to interrogate him wasnt helping either. Had he intended to hurt her, no? He hadnt even been the one who punched her. But everyone was so ready to pressume shit, just because he was tall and strong andnweæl... a daemon. It did make sense but it wasnt less annoying of that reason. When he had finally got them to leave him alone and sent them in the direction of the one who had actually hurt her, he needed to see her. If she was doing better or worse. A nurse tried to stop him but he wouldnt have it. “I’m family. Look it up in her papers, her residence is my house. Alister Harvey,” he explained but he probably sounded a bit confused. When he saw her, his heart hurt. “Margo,” he said in a softer voice, approaching her to grab her hand and sit down by her side. “I’m so fucking sorry,” he said but no other words flew to mind. He wanted to say so much but all his thoughts moved so fast. Maybe she should have chosen someone more articulate if she wanted words.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:16 pm

She didn't know why, but she could hardly figure anything out beside the fact that it was Ace she was hearing. Lifting her hand as to reach of him, she soon felt his strong hand embrace hers, and in this moment it felt like everything was alright. She wasn't mad or angry, she just wanted comfort from the only one who could actually provide her with it. Shaking her head, but having to stop to close her eyes she felt dizzy. It took her a few moments to find her voice, but she slowly opened her eyes, looking at the nurse, signaling it was alright. "What happened?" she asked softly. "I-I can remember you holding Ben ... A-and then everything just -" she said, stopping mid sentence as she didn't know how to describe that feeling. It was like floating yet being kept pushed against the ground by a force stronger than gravity.
She just wanted to know the truth, because no-one seemed to be able to, and she knew she could always rely on Ace. Even if he was angry or didn't want her, she knew she could rely on his honesty. She started crying again, but it hurt her head and she wanted to turn around and adjust herself, but the sedative was still in affect in her body, making her movements lazy. The IV dripping painkillers and fluids in to her was filling her head like a hypnotic noise, but she wanted to focus on him. She couldn't sleep, the doctors had been very adamant about that. Her brain was swollen and they were afraid of a severe concussion. "I-I'm sorry too," she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 12:12 am

He just kept holding onto her hand, watching her as she seemed to have a hard time figuring everything out. You would have thought that after an occurrance like this one, Ace would be more than willing to just shift the blame onto someone else. Tell himself that it was Benjamin's fault for hitting her but he just couldnt. At this point he didnt have any one else than himself to blame again. It just made him so angry at himself because he knew that if he hadnt hit the other guy, this would have never happened. He only seemed to know how to fuck up things and it wasnt like he knew how to change things, because he was dumb as hell. "I promise that I'll tell you everything, but just relax for now. You were hit by Benjamin on accident... It was all my fault," he explained, running his thumb over the back of her hand.
He knew that she already had enough shit on her plate, that was why he worried what might happen now that she was hurt. He wanted to get up and put his arms around her but with all the wires and the IV, it was pretty difficult. He shook his head as she whimpered an apology. "Dont apologize. You were right to tell me off for being a dickhead. I just wish you hadnt taken a hit for me too," he said with a sigh, lifting her hand to kiss the back of it carefully. He really did love her with all his heart, it was so clear as day. "Listen, I told Benjamin to stay the fuck away from you, but I'm not going to make decisions for you," he said pausing as he looked down and frowned a little to himself. He didnt like the thought of her being with someone that had hurt her like that even if it was on accident.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:33 am

How could she relax when she was so confused? However as he said who had struck her she frowned, because it didn't make sense to her. She took a hit that was meant for him? It just made her eyes water more as he lifted her hand to kiss it. Why did she love that so much? Her whole body wanting to reach out and cling itself to him, yet she couldn't with being confined to the bed. "If you didn't want to make decisions for me, why did you tell him to fuck off in the first place?" she finally asked, looking at him with hurt eyes. She understood why he had said it, it was perhaps out of anger in the moment, but things right now things were still rather hazy. But in the end she was also rather happy to have him here with her.
Not really knowing what else to say, she just found comfort in the silence. At last the doctors came in and said that she could sleep for a few hours, and yet she didn't know if she wanted to. Wouldn't that mean that Ace had to go? She didn't want him to go, her eyes watering as she gave his hand a squeeze if he was still holding hers. "Will you stay?" she asked, her voice vulnerable, but she didn't like hospitals. Even the times where she had slept on the floor next to Tyler it had been uneasy for her. If he decided to stay she would sleep much more easy. It was weird really, because Margot was usually the type that wanted to be left alone when she was hurting. However with Ace, it was different. It wasn't like he was watching her, it was more like he was there for her if she needed it. She managed to get a couple hours of sleep, the nurses coming in once in a while to check up on her IV and see if Ace needed anything.
The night went by fast, and after a good few hours of sleep she was woken by a nurse that needed to check up on her vision and reflexes. Margot didn't understand why, but apparently the hit had been rather brutal. It didn't make her feel good to think about that hit being meant for Ace. She knew he would barely have had a scratch, but she couldn't comprehend how daemon's worked. And in fairness, she had never really asked. Looking over to where Ace was sitting, she saw that he had fallen asleep in the chair they had provided for him. Even though she was the one in the hospital bed, she wanted to give him some space up here, but alas it wouldn't really work with the tubes and wires. "I'm hungry," she complained in a silent voice to the nurse, not wanting to wake the sleeping daemon. Looking over at him she sighed. "Do you stock vials for daemons?" she asked. It was a hospital in Churchill, what hospital didn't cater to daemons? She was a bit relieved to hear that they did have it, asking for a bottle for when Ace woke up. The nurse nodded and left, and Margot was left just looking at the window for a while. She could feel the swelling having gone down, but she knew that they wouldn't let her leave before tomorrow. Better safe than sorry. There was a knock at the door, making her frown as she looked to it, and who else but Benjamin stepped in. She felt her stomach turn, clutching on to the bleached bed linen as she looked at him. She didn't know how to feel about him right now. He hadn't meant to hurt her, but here she was, and part of her was scared of him.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:57 pm

He knew he was contradicting his own words which was why all he could really reply with to her question was a sigh and a shrug. In the moment it had been the only logical thing that sprung to his mind, because he was so angry both at him and Benjamin, if he had just minded his own business, then this wouldnt even have happened. The doctors came and he listened to them as they gave Margot the green light to sleep. He could tell that she was a little uneasy and as he looked at her with the tears in her eyes, how could he say no to her? "I'll stay," he assured her in a soft tone while he ran his thumb over the back of her hand. He waited until she was asleep before he finally seemed to be able to drift off himself in the chair he was sitting in. The thing about Ace was that he pretty much could sleep anywhere, which was a blessing at a time such as now. He started out by power napping, just because he couldnt bear the thought that something would be wrong and he would miss it. But once it was getting a bit later and the hospital seemed to completely quiet down, he finally fell in a proper sleep, he finally deemed that the environment was safe enough to let his guard down temporarily.
He was asleep by the time the nurses entered, not thinking that anything bad could happen in a hospital, he didnt quite feel the need to be on guard. It wasnt until there was a knock at the door that his eyes opened, blinking a few times while he remained seated. Seeing Benjamin step in made the anger boil up in him, but he decided to bite back his words and simply remain defensive. If that prick thought he was coming anywhere near Margot without her allowing it first, he was dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

Full name : Iola Margaret

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:05 pm

// Using Iola for Benjamin's perspective. <3

Benjamin did look rather roughed up, well in the regards that he looked like someone who hadnt slept all night. His expression was pained and his eyes a little bloodshot. He noticed Ace sitting in the chair, but he wasnt really that surprised. She had introduced him as a friend, but Benjamin had seemed to put two and two together in all the hours he had had to ponder over what he had done and how it had come so far. "Hi..." He said in a quiet voice, a little hoarse on top of it. He noticed Ace's cold gaze, but he hadnt come here for another fight, even if the brute was looking like some aggressive guard dog that was just waiting for his opening to pounce. He just wanted to make amends or show that he was willing to, if she'd let him. Ace couldnt get between that, or at least he had to believe that. ".. Margot..." he said, stepping closer a little carefully, but clearly also wanting to keep some sort of distance. Benjamin wasnt an asshole, at least not with the intent to be one. "I'm so sorry that I've done this to you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:21 pm

Margot still felt out of it as she woke up, but knowing that Ace was there seemed to put her more at ease. He was like her anchor, tying her to the real world and not her mind filled of worry. The nurse seemed to also be rather pleased with her results as of now, so the human actually felt a bit relieved when it was just her and Ace left in the silence. She didn't mind silence, she liked it, but the knock seemed to burst the bubble she had been living in since she woke up.
Looking at Benjamin she wasn't sure what to say. Out the corner of her eye she could see Ace ready to pounce on him like a wild beast, but Margot didn't want that. Fighting was what had gotten her in to this mess, and if there was one thing she despised it was hurting others. She looked reluctant as Benjamin approached, pushing herself back against the headrest of the bed, feeling the hard metal behind her pillow. Her eyes were alert, and the monitor that read her heart was beeping rather loudly as she was genuinely afraid. She took a few deep breaths, not wanting to alert any doctors or nurses to her room, and she somehow seemed to get her heartbeat under somewhat control. Benjamin of course apologized, but she was too unsure about all the events that she wasn't even sure if she could accept the apology right now.
"Benny, please don't come closer," she whispered, hearing the heart monitor beep loudly again. She was always one to stick up for herself, but right now she felt so wounded that she wasn't sure she could even pick up her fists and fight back. "I ... I don't know how to process everything right now," she confessed. It might've not been obvious to many, but Ace would be able to see how much she was struggling keeping herself in check. She refused to cry, she was not a crier, but she was hurt right now. "Please, I can't look at you," she pleaded, looking down where her knuckles were turning white from clutching the bleached linen. She was shaking a little, feeling all of the emotions run back, but the thought of his fist hitting her made her flinch, cowering away and she hated her body for reacting that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District-
Jump to: