Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 6:56 pm

The coffee was slowly dripping through and she could hear him getting out of the shower at this point. Sighing to herself her inner voice asked her what was so bad about staying with him? He genuinely cared for her, he loved her and he treated her well. However the stark reminder of the betrayal made her heart ache even more. She found a couple of mugs, placing them down on the counter as she looked out the window. Digging her phone out of her pocket she shot Benjamin a text, saying that she was sorry, and that both she and her friend was alright. It felt a little weird writing to Benjamin when she was standing in Ace's kitchen. It felt like cheating and she placed her phone back in her pocket to see if that would alleviate some of those emotions. The clicker on the coffee machine snapped and she knew it was done, pouring a cup for each of them before moving int to the bedroom.
It was painted on his face how much he seemed to be torn in this moment, but she chose to ignore it, placing down the mugs of coffee on the nightstand. It was strange. She felt the urge to crawl up on the bed, hug him close and stroke his wet hair. But that was not something she could do. "You really don't have to keep apologizing," she said softly, sitting down on the bed, but keeping her distance from him. She knew what being close to him made her feel, and she was trying to avoid it, because she knew he was the only one who could make her feel like that. "You're not pathetic ... You should've seen me when I went over to Ezra, I was a mess," she said, smiling sadly as she looked at him. She wasn't afraid of looking at him, in fact she felt like she needed to look more at him. He looked the same, only a little worn out, but he was still the Ace she remembered so fondly, and then not so fondly. Why did emotions have to be this complicated? "Good thing is that Dom fella isn't really around ... Something about an Order or something looking for him," she noted, shrugging lightly as she looked down at her hands. Breathing out she felt like she wanted to cry again. She still had nightmares of her body contorting and her synesthesia going crazy with the amount of pain it had caused.
She didn't really know how to say this, but she guessed it was better to rip off the band-aid now that she was here. "I've been seeing someone for a couple of weeks now; He's a great guy, very sweet," she said carefully, however now was perhaps the best time to tell him, as he was clearly rather worn out.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:52 pm

"Dont bullshit me. I dont have to, but I still should," he said with a sour expression, feeling like he had acted out of line by calling her when he was supposed to let her move on with her life. He felt her sit down and he found himself wondering how long it had been since he last remembered her doing that. The tragic thing about his betrayal wasnt that it had been so unintentional that he had no recollection of the memories he should have cherished. Like the last time she sat down next to him like this. He scoffed as she told him he wasnt pathetic. He was too thick skulled or stubborn or a little bit of both to think differently.
He looked at her as she mentioned Dom, drawing in a deep breath as he turned his eyes back to the ceiling. "Yeah, he knew it was coming eventually. We have a responsibility to the rest of us, even I have to pay my respects to the temple from time to time," he remarked, though the thought of Dom could make him so angry. But luckily he was just in a state where he couldnt really connect to his emotions.
That was why he probably didnt seem to react much when she mentioned a new guy. He obviously needed a moment to process it, but he seemed rather calm and collected for once in his life. "Good. You deserve someone like that, for real," he finally said after a while, but clearly it was something he had practiced to say before he got drunk out of his mind. It felt like bitter words on his tongue, but he firmly believed it. "Does he make you happy?" he asked, looking at her for a moment till he felt the world spin too much and would have to look back at the white ceiling above. He wanted to be mature about things, not handle it like he had at the bar with the other guy. It could be seen as a way of him throwing the towel into the ring, but he really just wanted her to do what made her happy. It had been his goal from the moment she opened up to him.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:17 pm

Hearing him say that so calm made her look down to her twiddling fingers, biting the inside of her cheek as she felt rather torn. On one side she was happy that he wanted nothing but good for her, but on the other hand she wanted him to grab a firm hold of her and tell her that no-one would love her like he did. It was true, but it didn't make the world covered in candy floss where they could dance in to their happy ending together. She was silent, nodding at his question. "He's treating me well, takes me on dates and ... I was actually on one with him when you called," she admitted, reaching for her mug of coffee, blowing on it slightly before she took a sip. It was relatively cool now so she could drink it without burning her mouth. She sat for a bit, running her finger over the rim of the mug, just staring in to the dark liquid. She felt ever so weak sitting here on the bed, because she had tried so hard to run from him and here she was running right back in to his arms. "Iola and Ezra has met him as well ... They seem to like him too," she said, swallowing as she felt her eyes water. With Benjamin it felt nice and normal, but with Ace it was different, in a way that was hard to describe.
"We are moving very slow, so it's a good thing; I haven't even kissed his lips," she chuckled but she sounded sad, not happy. Closing her eyes she shook her head. Was she stringing the poor guy along just until she could figure herself out? Placing the mug down she laid back on the bed, just laying beside him and following his lead of looking up at the ceiling. "He's a good guy," she repeated. But he wasn't Ace, he didn't have the guts to fight back, he didn't challenge her or yell at her when she needed it. He was just a good stand up guy who was raised with good manners and would become a great lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 2:09 am

All he really needed to know was whether the dude was making her happy. Sure it sucked ass without her in his life but he thought that if at least one of them could find happiness, maybe the other, which would be him, could eventually find their own happiness... at some point? The mention of Iola and Ezra made him nod. He hadnt forgotten about them, but he was sure they hated him or at least was happy that Margot had seemingly found better. His insecurities were really good at pointing out a lot of things, but it was only lucky that he didnt seem to be really feeling it. Like a wild lion on catnip, he could just lay there and focus on not getting dizzy.
“We kissed the first day you were in my house. The lightning had scared you so I took you into my bed and held you close till it was over,” he remembered out loud, chuckling a little in that drunken manner when nostalgia hit you. “I was so fucking clueless and I just wanted to help you through it and make you feel safe, so I warned you whenever it blinked before the sound came,” he added, frowning a little as he drew in a deep breath and blew it out through his nose. “You kissed me and I felt a way I’ve never felt before,” he mumbled, lifting his hands to rub his face a little, it felt weird because it felt like his skin was asleep so it stung to just touch it.
“You feeling safe around me has always been my priority. So that if you needed just someone or anyone, that could be me. But I fucked that up now like the idiot I am, so I guess I can shove all that shit up my ass or whatever” he said, shaking his head a little. He knew it wasnt supposed to be about him, but he just spoke in the drunken heartache he bore. Wasnt that why he had gotten drunk in the first place? “Look. Drunk.... not drunk... Hic! If you’re holding back with this guy because you fear I’ll get mad... or I dont know. If you think it wont be like it was with us. Well, it wont. It will be different. Doesnt mean it wont be good,” he just spoke, blabbering on though he meant every word.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 9:27 am

He mentioned the first night she had spent in this apartment. So many memories filled her brain but she felt her heart broken in two as he confessed that the kiss they had shared that night had meant something more. They hadn't known it at the time, but they each found a place in the other's heart. He started rubbing his face and she turned to her side, looking at him, feeling like they could've just woken up and lay in bed before starting the day. The feelings she had right now were so torn that she didn't really know what to say. He went on to explain that all he wanted her to be was happy, but couldn't he see that she was hurting without him? She needed him in her life, even if it was just for nostalgic reasons she felt like it was valid.
"I hate when things change," she mumbled, feeling bitter about her words because she had been the one to break it off. Her hand moved over to him, touching his face, smiling a bit to herself because it flushed where he had rubbed it. "I know that's rich coming from me," she whispered, feeling her eyes water once more. Scooting closer she wrapped her arm around his torso, resting her head on his chest as she just listened to his heart. How could she feel like she was right where she belonged and yet know that she had to leave?"That first night here ... I was so scared, but my gut just told me to trust you," she whispered, closing her eyes to focus on his heartbeat. "I only said I'd stay until the weather got better because I didn't know if I could trust my gut," she confessed, smiling sadly as she pressed herself a little closer.
She just laid there, listening to his heart beat, holding herself closer even if he wouldn't hold her. It was all of him that she loved, his heart, his soul, his touch. Looking up at him she had tears in her eyes, but it felt good to lay here right now with him. It felt like home. "I never got to give you our anniversary gift," she chuckled, wiping a tear away from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 5:17 pm

You and me both kiddo," he sighed in a mumble, but he wasnt as bitter as he seemed to be accepting of the fact that things were the way they were. But that was just because it was easier for him now. Once he sobered up, those feelings would weigh more and the amounts of outbursts out of sheer anger towards himself probably wasnt going to stop just because he had gotten drunk once and believed he saw clearly what was the best for them. He couldnt look at her as she touched his face but it didnt mean it didnt make him feel something. He glanced at her as she whispered, but his vision was too fucked to notice the tears. He had to admit he wasnt expecting her to come closer like she did, but when he felt her head on his chest, his arm moved around her like it was out of pure instinct.
Her mentioning that night made him frown a little, because he hadnt ever asked for her side of the story and now he felt like he should have. “Well if I hadnt proved trustworthy then, you would’ve knocked some sense into me,” he said in a small chuckle, looking at the ceiling with a small frown on his face. Obviously he began to wonder if her gut was telling her something else now? It had to, he couldnt let himself hope. The mention of the anniversary gift made him draw in a deep breath. “Yeah... tell me about it. I still have yours hidden away in the attic,” he explained. It had been the only place he had been able to hide it without having her find it on acident. “You can have it if you still want it? I just dont think your new boyfriend would like that,” he remarked with a slight shrug without moving his chest too much, closing his eyes for a second with a sigh. It was paining him to just think about this new boyfriend of hers.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Maybe she just shouldn't have come, maybe she should've stayed away, but right now it felt good to just be there with him. He gave her a comfort few people could provide her with, and she seemed reluctant to give that up. She was however happy that he didn't see her tears, she hated crying, and she knew he always felt shitty for making her cry, regardless of the reasoning behind it. She chuckled a bit at his words, smiling as she just felt his arm around her. Was it strange to miss this? Even though she knew what he had done should make her hate him, it didn't and she worried that her core values had changed as she had been with Ace. Of course their relationships had it's ups and downs, she would run away for a few days, but she'd always come back when her anger had subsided. She would always return to him.
The mention that he still had her gift made her frown, not that she had thrown his out, more perfected it since she had left him. "In the attic?" she asked, looking at him rather curiously. She knew she would've found it in the apartment, but what a strange place to hide the gift. He said he could have it, but the mention of her boyfriend made her shake her head. "He's not my boyfriend," she said, almost in protest. Why did he have to say it like that? Make it hurt even more? "Besides, when have I ever given a shit about what other people think," she mumbled, sitting up on the bed. She already missed laying beside him, but it felt too bitter to pretend like everything was alright.
Grabbing her mug of coffee she took a few big gulps, mostly because she was beginning to feel tired, and she didn't know if she could handle sleeping over and not be in his bed. It felt too surreal. "I still got your gift too ... If you want it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 am

He nodded at her question and looked at her with sure eyes. It was definitely up there, it was the only thing he seemed to not have completely destroyed when he had checked on it. He didnt know why he was calling him her boyfriend, it was just something that he seemed to want to get used to now that she had told him that there was someone. He mumbled a yeah yeah, alright, but he wasnt sure if he really believed her. But he couldnt just keep his hopes up, even if she laid with him like she did. Even he thought she was far better off without him and he didnt even have to be drunk to know that. He couldnt argue with her on the fact that she hadnt cared much what other people thought of her, but it was so different being in a relationship with the person, somehow he had to believe that she had to give a shit in the slightest when it came to what a partner would think; at least she had been that way with him.
He removed his arm as she sat up, blinking a few times as his eyes felt heavy. But he also feared that the moment he woke up she would be gone. “Ask me when I’m sober,” he just said, knowing his drunken self would accept it without hesitation. He drew in another deep breath, his breathing slowing down a little but that was just because he was so relaxed. “I really thought it was going to be you. The one who was going to stop me from looking for other people.... Well. I guess you sort of sealed that fate for me, even if we’re not together,” he admitted before he looked at her. He wanted to reach out and touch her but he didnt want to ruin the impression that he cared about her feelings. “Not saying that to guilt trip you. I just dont want anyone else. Which is why it’s probably a really fucking stupid idea for us to be friends. ‘Cause I could never be that,” he said, just laying it out there before either of them could wonder whether it would work out.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:20 am

How could she tell him what it felt like? She liked Benjamin, but it felt almost like cheating when her mind thought of Ace. Her body was wired to be with the daemon, and it wasn't by her own accord. He had snuck in to her whole being, he was a part of her heart and soul, but she couldn't handle the thought of that right now. Sure, she had cared what Ace thought when they were together, but it was because it was a partnership. She had trusted him and wanted his opinion.
She smiled softly, nodding as she would keep that in mind. Looking around the room with a small sigh, she felt the need to clean everything up. She was partly to blame for this mess, right? But then he admitted something that made her look down in to her mug. It would've been easier if he had found someone, she knew that was the hard truth, but she was also rather possessive. She still wanted him, even after what he had done, and it angered her immensely. Looking at him as he spoke of friendship she shook her head. Honestly she wouldn't be able to do that either, because he would always be her biggest love. "You should sleep," she just said with a small sigh, getting off of the bed and standing beside it as she looked at him. "I'll be here when you wake up, I promise," she said, because she knew she couldn't leave him alone tonight. However she wouldn't sleep. Grabbing a few bottles off the floor, she held them in her arms as she took another sip from her coffee, making another small sigh while looking at him. She wanted to crawl in to bed with him, snuggle up to him and hold him close, coo him and say that everything would be fine, but she couldn't put her heart in that risky situation.
Walking out of the bedroom, she left the door slightly open, just so that he could hear that she was there. Placing the bottles in the recycling bin, she placed her coffee on the dining table as she placed her hands on her hips. This was a mess, the worst one she had ever seen, but she wasn't discouraged. Rather she wanted to fix this. She would keep her promise to him, but when she had finally cleaned the whole apartment she had fallen asleep on the couch, hugging one of the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Yeah there was definitely no way that they could come out of this as friends on the other side. There was just too much history between them and much of it revolved on how they had relied on each other as the sole support for one another. She had been the one to calm him when he needed it the most and he had grounded her when she needed it. The emotions that he still carried so strongly towards her could never just be boiled down to a friendship, that just wouldnt do. He would spend far too long worrying if she was being treated right and look for all the reasons for why whichever new guy she was seeing wasnt doing a good enough job to challenge her or take care of her. He grunted as she told him to sleep, clearly not wanting to, but it was out of his hands. Her promise made him sigh as he blinked a last few times before he seemingly just drifted off to sleep.
He woke up rather early, feeling oddly refreshed despite the fact that he had consumed a rather deadly amount of alcohol. Only that it was only deadly for the creatures who relied on their body. A daemons system worked differently, so it was more like a deal of getting all the perks and none of the bad stuff. He ran a hand through his hair and made a deep sigh. His arms felt sore after the fight yesterday, even though his hands had healed rather nicely. He got up and rather quickly noticed that his room wasnt really in the state he had left it in before the alcohol had kicked in. He went out into the hallway and noticed the same, frowning a little before he went into the kitchen and grabbed a vial that he emptied in one gulp. He noticed a strand of her hair hanging off the sidearm of the couch, walking in to see her lying there with the pillow in her arms. A memory of a similar occurrence popped up in his mind and he smiled a little. How many times had he not found her on the couch when he got home late from work and seeing her there with her notebook on the ground and pencil dangerously stuck above her ear, seeing some scribbles in the book that she would eventually bunch together to a song? He carefully ran a hand down her arm before he bowed down and picked her up into his arms. He had missed having her this close, but he also felt like he didnt deserve the feeling he got from this. He carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed, just to assure himself that she wouldnt be waking up with any discomfort from sleeping on the couch.
He went to check what he had for her to eat once she woke up, frowning as his fridge was pretty much empty despite some jarred pickles that could possibly never go bad from the amount of preservatives in them. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before he grabbed a post it note and wrote down a few things. He went to check on her in the bedroom, standing in the doorway before he frowned a little. He really didnt deserve to even look at her, but he couldnt help himself.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:03 pm

She was so used to this place, it had been her home for a year, and not being there felt strange. However being here now felt almost more strange, cleaning up the mess to make the place look like she remembered. Margot was lucky that she had gotten to experience this life, she thought, perhaps because back when he had found her she had been almost at rock bottom. Now it felt like she was soaring in the sky, but it didn't feel right. She didn't have the daemon by her side that had made her reach for those heights.
Funny how things turned out, snuggling up on the couch like she had a million times. She didn't wake up as Ace went to lift her up, her head dangling for a bit before resting against his chest. His scent was enough to redirect her dream and send it in another direction, making her whimper softly as he laid her down and moved away. However she seemed to quickly settle down, turning over in her sleep and burying her face in his pillow. Strangely enough she didn't wake up, but as he stood in the doorway it was like her body knew he was there. "Ace," she mumbled almost pleadingly, hugging his covers closer to her body. She started whimpering, crying in her sleep like she had done all those first nights without him. She missed him, missed having him around and she felt so damned that she couldn't just get over her own pride. "Please, Ace," she whimpered, her speech mumbled, but it was still clear to hear who she was looking for in her dreams. She looked for him, his safe embrace and how the world didn't seem so big and scary when he was around.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:52 pm

He was just about to make his leave when he heard her mumble his name. He turned to look at her with sad eyes, watching her as she hugged the covers. She looked so distressed and every fiber in his body just wanted to go over to her and lay down next to her to pull her in like she was all that mattered; Because she was. He looked down and made a deep sigh, looking up as she whimpered. He clutched his hands to fists, feeling a little angry at himself for not being mindful of the fact that he had put her right in his bed like it was just the most natural impulse that came to him. "I dont fucking deserve this," he whispered quietly to himself, walking over as he sat down and touched her arm. He ran his thumb over her skin, looking away as he grit his teeth a little. Then he laid down next to her and pulled her into his arms, holding her close. It felt bittersweet as hell, because he had longed for this for so long and now he realized how little he deserved it. He buried his face in her hair and closed his eyes, his breath trembling a little. Ace had never been the kind to cry, it just wasnt in him. But he felt pretty darn close as he laid here with her.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 7:37 pm

It was only when he pulled her in to his arms that she stopped whimpering, burying her face in his chest as she could finally relax. Ezra had to wake her when she got like this, but being held by the one she was missing was just the right medicine for her restless mind. Her hands moved over his body, feeling his warmth on her fingers, but it was also slowly waking her up. Blinking a few times she realized where she was, pulling away to look at him. She could see the sadness in his eyes, and he could probably see her heartbroken self. "Alister," she said, her voice full of emotions, but it was clear she was torn. But one thing that Margot was not, was willing to ignore her gut.
"Kiss me," she said. If it sounded like it came out of nowhere, it kind off did. However she meant those words, she wanted to feel him again. "Don't make me beg for it," she said, running her hands up along his torso. They were both hurting, and why should they? When they could be healing each other, work out what they needed to do to make both of them feel good again.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:18 pm

He just laid there with her in his arms, running his hands carefully down her back in soothing motions. He felt a little lost because he truly didnt think he deserved this and yet he laid here doing it anyway. As she pulled away, he looked at her with no effort to hide how he truly felt. He was nothing without her, he really was. Hearing her say his full name made him worry what she was going to say next, but then she said the last thing he had expected her to say. He looked as surprised as he felt as she told him not to make her beg for it. He looked down for a second before he looked back at her with conflicted eyes. But he leaned forward and cupped her face with one hand, before he placed his lips against hers like she was all that mattered to him in this world. His lips were tender, careful and somewhat longing. He leaned in a slight bit further to deepen the kiss just a little. He decided to let her break it off, but he frowned a little after and looked away, feeling guilty. "I really dont deserve this," he told her, looking at her with serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:39 pm

This was going against what she had thought she would do, but it felt so right. Finally feeling his lips against her own made her happy, pressing herself closer as she returned the tender kiss. She wanted to prolong it, but she had to breathe, pulling away with a hasty breath and her eyes still closed. She felt that this was where she was meant to be, beside him and in his safe arms, but then he said he didn't deserve this, making her sigh as she opened her eyes to look at him. "Then keep kissing me," she whispered, moving her hands up to cup his face between his palms.
"I'm giving in, Alister, I just ... I'm not myself without you," she finally admitted. She needed him, it was painfully clear now, and even though there was a headache to unravel regarding Benjamin, it didn't matter. She knew what she had been looking for, and it was Ace. He was the one she needed, and even though she hadn't completely forgiven him, but did it matter when they were both miserable?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:09 pm

He didnt know what he was expecting to achieve with his words, maybe some kind of reality check that would highlight how much of a douche he had been? But her whisper felt so reassuring, like that was really all they needed to make it okay; At least for the time being. Her confession made him sigh as he placed his free hand over one of hers, giving it a soft squeeze. "I'm nothing without you. I'm just some angry mess that cant keep his cool because he lost everything," he confessed himself, looking up at her. "I deserve to feel this way, to feel fucking shitty for what I did to you. But you dont deserve to hurt anymore," he said with so much anger towards himself but it was like when it came to her, all that anger turned to something so caring. He ran his thumb over her cheek before he leaned back in and kissed her again. Maybe he wasnt deserving of this, but she was. If she really needed him, he would be there for her, even if he didnt deserve her. Maybe some day, in the far off future, he could make it up to her. "I love you," he whispered against her lips, kissing her again and again, like she had told him to.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:29 pm

She listened to him, hearing what he had to say, and part of her feared that in this deprivation stage of his life he would deny himself a chance to feel good. However as he said he didn't want her to hurt anymore she whimpered softly, feeling him caress her cheek like he used to. He leaned closer, and she returned his kisses tenderly, wanting to feel him against her, feel how her body and soul was being mended by just this small gesture. His whisper made her body react so strongly, her hands moving up in his hair, holding him close as she tried keeping up with his kisses. She felt like she was fighting to get air, but it wasn't suffocating, it was almost breathing life in to her.
"I ... I ..." she stammered against his lips, clearly feeling frustrated by wanting to say it to him too. She needed to say it. She had to, because it was now or never. "Alister, I lo ... Looo," she was pushing herself, and if he tried to assure her she didn't have to say it she would shake her head, looking in to her eyes with desperate eyes. "I lo-ve ... You," she managed to stammer, but it made sense at least, but it was clear she couldn't push it further than that, her eyes watering as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:37 pm

He never minded when she started pulling at his hair because it was sort of a way for him to know that he had said something meaningful to her. And it was a great feeling, because he always meant those words when he said them to her. He felt like some people just said them just to say it, that the meaning behind the words werent as strong every time. But with him it was. She started stammering and he opened his eyes to look at her, wrapping his arms closer around her to make her feel safe. When he realized what she was trying to say, of course he told her that she didnt have to say it and he already knew. But it didnt seem to stop her this time as she looked at him with desperation. He placed a hand on her cheek, telling her he believed in her to then give her the time she needed. It wasnt perfect but when she said it, his eyes softened up like never before like it was nothing but perfect in his eyes. He was going to say something before but it was like it was completely removed from his mind. He moved instinctively as he pushed himself above her, his elbows resting on either side of her as his lips found their way back to hers again. His kisses were full of love, but it was like that wasnt quite enough to show her how he'd only ever belong to her. His arms moved under her back, hugging her close as he eventually had to stop kissing her, placing his forehead against hers as he gasped softly for air. "I will spend every day of my life on making up for what I did. I dont deserve you right now, but I might some day. And until that day, I'll be selfish enough to let myself have what I dont deserve, because you deserve it so much more," he said and that was about the most thoughtful thing that Ace had ever seemed to put together. Obviously he had gotten a lot of time to think about this, but it was quite unlike the brute to say words such as those, words with depth beyond I love you for him. "If you want me back, you can have me. Hell, if you want me to fight to get you back, I'll do it. I'll do anything to make you happy, Margo," he said before he kissed her lips, this time a little differently than before, no this seemed more eager and primal in a way, like her words had woken something in him that had been sleeping till now.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:17 pm

She never thought she would be able to even stammer it out for him, but she wanted to. There had been so many times where she had wanted to tell him, even though he knew, she wanted to say it. Let him hear her say it with meaning. He pushed her on her back, and he crawled over her, kissing her like never before, holding her close and making her whimper as he made her feel so safe. Her hands holding on to his hair for dear life as her body felt pressed as close to him as it was possible. His words however were a surprise. Not that she didn't believe what he was saying, more that she never thought he would be able to say such powerful words. Her eyes watering as she looked at him, as he spoke once again and she nodded softly. "I just want you ... That would be enough," she whispered, her eyes fluttering as he leaned down to kiss her once more.
It felt magical in a way, but his kiss was much different. She could feel his body react, and she felt something in her igniting as he pressed against her. Moaning softly she moved against him. Make up sex was something they had indulged in before, when they had had a fight and they eventually ended up taking out their frustration in a more productive way. "And I don't want you to fight to get me back; You can just take me," she admitted, looking at him with serious eyes. One of her hands adjusting his dark hair that fell in to his face, smiling to herself, touching the purple streaks. "You know why purple was the color I chose for you?" she whispered, feeling her breath hasty, running her other hand down his torso, feeling his muscles tense under her touch. "Because you are purple, and though it was a color I was completely baffled by, I know what it means now," she whispered. "It means you're one of a kind ... That I can never replace you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:32 am

He didnt know if the tears in her eyes were happy or sad, frankly it didnt matter because he felt that her crying no matter the reason was breaking his heart, because it meant that she was feeling something very strong. He didnt want to overwhelm her, he just wanted to heal her to begin with. But as he kissed her again, his body was too well versed in the times they had spent in bed making it up to one another. And it seemed that hers was as well, as he felt her move against him, causing just enough friction to make him groan. “I’ll do anything for you,” he said as serious as he could if he couldnt fight for her.
Feeling her touch his hair made his expression soften up as it was one of the best feelings in the world to him. It was a very simple gesture but it meant so much to him. She clearly had his full attention as she asked him if he knew why she had chosen purple for his hair. He shook his head, though he probably should have asked, he just always thought it was because it was another of those colours that could calm her down? She started explaining and he gently stroked her back as her words made his eyes sting but he swore he wouldnt be crying. He buried his face in the nape of her neck, pressing her even closer to him . He felt speechless, completely by her words. Was he really someone she couldnt replace? The thought made his heart ache in the best way possible. He lifted his head from her neck, blinking a few times as he looked at her. “Fuck...” he mumbled, moving one arm out so he could cup her face. “Margo, you are my better half,” he mumbled, clearly not fully understanding the meaning of those words but seemingly having made up his own meaning of them. “I need you by my side in this fucked up world,” he whispered, running his thumb over her cheekbone. His body still fully wanted her but how could he act on lust when his heart was oozing love like this now? He wasnt really hiding it as their lower bodies were pressed close but it was clear that he wanted a small tender moment over giving into a primal need.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:24 am

He dipped down, hiding away, but she kept touching his hair with a smile on her face. One that might be a little sad, but it was only because it felt a little unreal. His swear made a small chuckle escape her lips as he cupped her face. His words sweet, but it was clear they had a different meaning to the traditional way. "I always come back ... I always do," she said softly, feeling like she couldn't help herself from letting a few tears run down her face to his thumb. "There's only one thing I need to do now," she sighed, her eyes getting conflicted but she knew there was no other way. "I need to break things off with Benjamin," she said in a defeated voice. Not because she didn't want to, but now she truly felt like she had been stringing the guy along. Only thing was, she didn't really know how to. It would be weird to show up with Ace out of the blue, because she hadn't explained what had happened before Benjamin had met her. And what about her friends? Would they feel betrayed or confused with her choices?
"I just feel bad because he is going to make someone out there really happy ... And I have a feeling he was hoping that would be me," she said, shaking her head a little before looking in to the daemon's eyes. "But it's you; It has always been you and it always will be," she said, mostly to reassure him, but also letting him know that she stood by those words. She tugged a bit at his shirt, managing to pull it over his head to see the tattoos that covered most parts of his upper body. Smiling as she reacted forward, touching some of them. In her mind they all still seemed etched in, and she knew where they were without hesitation. "I've missed you," she whispered softly. "Looking for you in everything around me; And here you are as I remember you," she said, feeling her voice shake a little with the happy emotions she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:55 am

The mention of Benjamin made him frown a little, not because he was angry or jealous, at least not visibly, but he still sort of bore the belief that she deserved way better. That this Benjamin guy could maybe have done something to heal her, even if it hadnt meant it should be him. He looked up at her with vulnerable eyes, touching her sides carefully with his fingertips as her reassurance felt both like a relief but also a jab in the side. Because could it really just be that she was coming back because that was what felt right? Thst it wasnt necessarily because he made her happy, but because she was so used to the fact that it would always be him. It was dangerous thoughts to lay in his mind, but he pushed them away for now as she tugged at his shirt. He lifted his arms to let her pull of his shirt before he laid back down and returned his hands to her soft sides. She just seemed so happy, could he even bear to ruin that? He pushed himsef up to sit as he wrapped his arms around her, his eyes studying her face before he leaned in to kiss her. His kisses were tender against her soft lips and he turned them around so she was below him. He leaned back and sighed as he looked at her face. “I really want to make you happy again Margo. You are my main priority. But I broke your trust. And I would be the shittiest man to think that wont matter,” he admitted, gently moving some hair out of her face. Despite how brutish he could be, with her he was always gentle, at least if he wasnt blinded by his own anger.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 12:21 pm

She knew speaking to him about who she had been seeing while being away would be uncomfortable, but it was a reality they had to deal with. Getting his shirt off however quickly took over her mind, and finally seeing the tattoos she remembered just filled her with joy. Maybe it was the nostalgia, or maybe it was simply the fact that he was just as she remembered. This would change them in a way, and in her mind she had made it up so that they had changed physically as well. She ran her fingers over his warm skin, touching wherever she wanted. He turned them around, and she looked up at him with vulnerable eyes. She thought he would lean down, connect their lips and let the two of them just indulge in whatever happen from them being half naked on a bed they had shared so much time in. But his words surprised him. Was that genuine remorse in his voice? She felt her heart skip a beat, looking at him as her hands moved from his torso to his face, cupping it between her palms as she looked at him. "I guess I didn't realize just how important I am to you; I guess I always saw myself as disposable in a way," she admitted. That was perhaps why she had been so angry. She hadn't seen that she was his world to some extent.
"I broke your trust too; I couldn't understand why you would do such a thing, when it was so obvious," she sighed, closing her eyes for a while. She felt shitty. The fact that it had taken her this long to realize that what he had done was out of love, not spite, and that she couldn't see past her own nose. "I should've stopped and waited that day, I should've given you time to explain, but I was too worried about that sicko to even begin to comprehend what you had just done for my sake," she admitted, feeling her eyes water again, this time with the sadness of regret. Looking at him now she knew where she belonged, and for as long as he would want her, she would stay by his side.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:18 am

He frowned as she said she had seen herself as disposable. Maybe that was his fault for never being clear enough with how he was feeling. Beside the fact that he had always been transparent when it came to how he felt for her. The notion that she had broken his trust made him scoff and smile, more a sad smile than anything. Because she could never really break his trust to her, even if he seemed to believe otherwise with the way he acted if a guy just looked at her. It wasnt mistrust that he acted upon, it was more territorial and the fact that she really was the only one that could break his heart. "I still put your friends in danger because that was the easy way out. I could have done a million things, Margo." he explained with a deep sigh, clenching his jaw as he sat up, because he felt that anger towards himself bubble up so quickly. He ran a hand through his hair but took her hand with his free one, drawing in a few deep breaths. "I really fucking hate myself for what I did. And I cant just let it go," he admitted, his heart hurting at his own words, but it was also the truth. "I fucking cant..." he said in all his frustration through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:12 am

"And I could've done a million things to prevent you from doing so, alright so let us not discuss this anymore," she pleaded with a pained expression. He sat up, moving away from her and she thought that he was getting himself riled up with anger. However as he took her hand she knew he was trying to keep cool. His words made her shake her head, sitting up as she looked at him, seeing him get more frustrated by the second. "Then apologize to them ... Show them and me that what you did was out of desperation not malice," Margot said in a more firm voice. Did she really have to reason with him over getting back together when he had been the one sulking over her like this?
She got up to her feet, letting go of his hand to wrap around herself. "Ace, you need to be honest with me, cause I am being honest with you," she said, feeling sad to even talk about it when she had wanted not to. In Margot's world she either wanted to talk everything through or ignore something until it became less of a problem. "I know I belong with you, but if you can't get over yourself for what you did, then we can spend the rest of my life fighting over this," she said quite boldly. She loved him, she had even said it, but now she felt like her world would crumble if he decided to do something else. "Do you want to be with me?" she asked, feeling like the question echoed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District-
Jump to: