Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:22 pm

"I know you do," she cooed him, moaning softly as he started to actually press her closer, smiling as he leaned in to connect their lips. She cared for him, more than she had ever cared for anyone really, and in her head that meant love. Not love like in the poems, but a twisted one that they made their own. Nodding at his question, she looked at her own reflection as his hands explored her body. He knew what she liked, and he was so willing to give it to her. Had she had an inkling of goodness in her, she might not take it for granted. Seeing his blood she smiled, looking at him in the mirror. He was beautiful. Like the male version of herself, although she guessed even the male version of herself would have flaws. "I've missed you too, dear," she said, reaching up to grab his chin. She made him look at them in the mirror, her hand grabbing around one of his, guiding it down between her legs revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear, moaning softly as she moved lightly against their shared touch. "Don't be shy, give yourself over to me," she said, rubbing her behind against his crotch as his fingers would hopefully be quick at work.
"Do you want me as much as you've missed me?" she asked, smiling at his reflection, moaning softly as she kept pressing against him. She knew what he wanted, and that was her, and right now she was offering it to him. "I'll let you come inside of me," though that was usually something she reserved for special occasions, she hoped it would slip his mind. That perhaps them making up would be enough celebration.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:53 pm

He looked at them as she moved his head, a smile spreading on his lips as it was a sight he had missed. Sure, they had other partners and as enticing as those might be, they had agreed to always come back to each other. There was just something about her that he couldnt let go of. But it had been that way ever since they were teenagers so he had long forgotten about what drove him and simply just let it grow.
She guided his hand and he felt her treasure, groaning softly into her ear as to let her know he enjoyed that. He was aroused as well but it was not a secret he kept hidden from her, in fact he pressed his stiffness firmly against her. “Yes, I do.” He admitted, his breath haltering a little. Adjusting to breathing had mostly been for him to be able to hear himself, as narcissistic as that was. But then she said something that made him stop as he realized what she was allowing. He lifted his free hand up to her neck, pushing her face gently to look at him. “Why do you say that?” He asked, shifting between her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:00 pm

She loved toying with him, loved seeing how much he enjoyed simply feeling her up. Laure was selfish, wanting the pleasure all to herself, and yet she would go out of her way to please him on occasion. He noticed her being sneaky and she smiled at him as her eyes met him. "Is it not enough of a celebration that we are finally making up?" she whispered alluringly, "I've missed my dear brother, you can feel that yourself, can you not?" Grinding her treasure against his hand, mewling in his face, showing how much she liked his touch. She was truly a temptress, knowing how to snare men and entice anyone whom she might come in to contact with. "I want to be reminded of you for the next few days, is that not enough to calm your worries?" she asked with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:33 pm

He felt rather confused, and her whisper didnt really help. There usually was something else that needed to be celebrated, something of importance beyond them just making up. She rubbed herself against his hand and he looked at her expression. For now he decided to let it go and gave into her temptation. “There’s something you’re not telling me.” He said, still teasing her like she wanted him to. He moved his free hand down to undo his pants, biting his bloody lip to reopen it before he connected their lips in a bloody kiss. It wouldnt be as good as someone else’s warm blood but it was about the appeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:40 pm

Yes there was something she wasn't telling him, but she wanted to wait until he was on the brink of slipping over the edge. And luckily he continued. Of course he couldn't help himself. He undid his pants and as his member sprung free she rubbed herself against him, moaning in to his mouth, tasting his blood. It was clean and familiar. Standing up on the tip of her toes, her hand moved between them, guiding his member as she slowly lowered herself on it. She was tight and wet, just how she always was, and she leaned her head back as she forced him in to her. They were always rough with one another, but who truly cared when they healed fast? It felt amazing, and she could feel for every thrust he was getting closer. Her hands were pressed against the mirror, looking at him behind her, moaning for every time he hit her bottom. She gave in to her own euphoria before she caught eyes with him. And as she felt he was close to the edge, so close there was no turning back she opened her mouth, disclosing what he didn't yet know. "Gerard is engaged," she said, pressing herself down on his member as he would have to give in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:03 pm

She pressed herself down on him and he moaned in delight, gritting his teeth as his hands clawed a little at her dress. Gods she felt so amazing and the way she was so rough only made it better. He started thursting into her, moaning in delight as he felt her tense up around him. She was enjoying this too, he could tell. She reached her high but he held back, not wanting to give in just yet. Though it was hard, he had been starved without her. When he finally couldnt hold back she finally said it and he bursted inside of her, squeezing around her as he wasnt sure if he felt pleasure or pain but his body felt the relief. “He’s…?” he whispered in frustration, pulling away from her as he grit his teeth a little. No he definitely felt pain now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:08 pm

It was as soon as he realized what she had been celebrating he pulled away from her and she couldn't help but giggle. Letting her dress stay ruffled and her sex on full display she walked closer to him, grabbing his chin, making him look at her. "That's why you got to cum in me ... Cause your little seraph is getting married," she said, licking some of the leftover blood from his lips before pushing him back, letting him stumble if he was really that weak now. Taking another look in the mirror she groaned, looking at a stain on the dress, "you've ruined it ... I need to change now," she said irritated, ripping the dress off herself, not caring about the fabric scattering on the floor. She grabbed another dress, kissing Eden on the forehead, "don't wait up," she said before leaving the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm

He was weakened, almost falling over his own legs as he was in shock. And she just found it amusing, how cruel. It felt like they were kids again, her taking his favorite toy just to break it in front of him. There was no parents to tell this time, only a sour feeling and sudden anger towards the nephilim. He couldnt believe it but he also didnt want to believe it. Gerard was truly choosing that valkyrie? He watched as his sister left, getting up as he ran a hand through his hair. He stood for a bit, still processing, at least taking the time to get dressed again and correct his shirt. But then he thougt about it. “No…” he mumbled, leaving her room only to grab a vase in the hallway and flinging it as far as he could in anger. “No!” He yelled, throwing a few more things and scaring the housekeepers before he went to his room and didnt know what to do with himself. A part of him wanted to go strangle the valkyrie, the other strangle Gerard himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Unbeknownst to the vampyre's angry outburst, the lycan was down in Western District, leaned back in a chair as a guy sat across from him, strip tied to the chair. The man was sweating, blood dripping from his head and Romeo got up from his seat with a sigh. "You know I really don't like to get violent over petty money," he said, grabbing one of the wire cutters from the table in between the two. The man lifted his head, but the blunt trauma to his head did indeed not look good, blood in his eye already as he looked up at the lycan. "I swear I'll repay the money ... Please ... Just give me a few days," the man begged, but Romeo didn't even pull a muscle in his face, grabbing more firmly around the metal cutters. Spitting in the man's face he chuckled, kneeling down, before picking a finger that he placed the wire cutter's head around. "Please!" the man yelped, "I promise, just a week, just a week, I'll have it all!" Romeo seemed to hesitate, lifting his gaze to look in to the man's eye, contemplating it a bit it seemed. "Alright," he said, rolling his eyes as the man began sobbing with relief, though that relief wouldn't last long. "But I'm only giving you 24 hours ... And I need to take my interest up front," he said, much to the surprise of the man in his chair. With that, Romeo chopped off the man's pinky finger as the man roared in pain, twisting and turning in his seat. The lycan grabbed around the finger, looking at it with disgust before passing it to one of his henchmen, "you can get your finger back once I get the money and the interest," he said. With his hand he gestured for the goonies to clean up as he went out for a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:03 pm

He was like an angry child having a tantrum but it was always this way when he didt get what he wanted. Sitting down in his chair he felt more dreadful than ever, looking into his mirror at himself. Why hadnt he just killed him when he had the chance? He sat for a bit, before he looked to his side, on the table the card from Romeo laid so nicely. A housekeeper must have thought not to wash it. He grabbed it and sniffled before he shook his head at himself. He was pathetic to pity himself this much. He drew in a deep breath, collecting himself before he went and had a shower. Then when he came back, he grabbed the card and his phone, dialing the number before calling it. He laid down on his bed with his towel still around his waist, phone to his ear. If he picked up, Eden would greet him rather formally but at least by his first name. “What are your plans for tonight?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:08 pm

Feeling his inner pocket vibrate he sighed, thinking it might be one of his affiliates, but alas the number was unknown. He rarely gave out his phone number, so it could only be one option. Picking up, he placed the phone to his ear, listening to the vampyre on the other end. His voice rather controlled, but formal at least. Cracking a faint smile he blew out the smoke from his cigarette looking up at the night sky. "I'm working," he said calmly, though it wasn't really a rejection of wanting to see him. In fact he wanted to hear why the vampyre all of a sudden contacted him. "I could call in sick, if there was a specific reason for you contacting me?" he pondered out loud, biting down on the end of his cigarette bud, inhaling once more as he felt eager to hear from the mysterious Eden Parish.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:23 pm

Hearing the lycan’s voice he wasnt really sure why he was calling either. By any means should he have spent his time licking his wounds and save his pride. And yet here he was doing the opposite. So he was working? The vampyre sighed quietly, closing his eyes for a bit as he was thinking of what to say. “I want to see you.” He just said, keeping it rather simple. That was what the lycan had wanted right? Something forward and honest. “Is that reason good enough?” He asked, moving a hand up to feel his lower lip that had already healed at this point.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:29 pm

Romeo raised an eyebrow at the rather honest statement, scoffing softly as he looked down. "Sure," he replied, not really giving away whether he was satisfied. "I'll send you an address ... Wear something casual," he said before hanging up. Sending him the location he went inside to clean up before he had to get going, telling the goonies that they could finish up for the night. Then he headed out, down to Central where a market was being held during the night. It was filled with vendors selling clothes and food, yelling and loads of people around them. Romeo was dressed rather simple, a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with a light floral print on it. His hair was sitting messily on his head, and not pushed back as it had been at the party. Waiting by the location he wondered if the vampyre would show or if he would chicken out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:02 pm

Something casual? He looked up at the ceiling as he thought of what that would be. Getting up he went to his closet and ran his fingers past a few shirts. He picked out a simple white long sleeved with three buttons up to the collar. For pants, just some jeans that Laure had gotten him. He grabbed his family’s sigil ring and slipped it on his finger, looking at it for a bit. Tensing his jaw he shook the feeling off and went to do his hair. He ran a hand through it and checked his lip. But it wasnt like he could get a scar anyway. He went to the location, seeing all the vendors and people going around them. An interesting choice but a welcomed one as well. He went around, looking at the different things there were to offer while he passed by and went to the location he had been sent to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Romeo was standing not far from their meeting spot, though it wouldn't be their final destination. He had a feeling that the vampyre needed to unwind, and so what better option than taking him out for a good time. He walked up to him, smiling as he greeted him with his ever charming demeanor, "why hello there stranger," a glimmer in his eyes that signaled that he was simply fooling around. "You picked our last date," he said, chuckling as it was funny to even have called it a date, "I think it was only fair that I picked the second." He held out his hand as an offering for the vampyre to take, and if he did, he would guide him through the market.
So many people were out, shopping for the upcoming Tending Days and not to mention Halloween parties. He led him down a narrow path where vendors wanted to grab on to them to sell them something, but it became more sparse as they headed down a street. "Maybe hide your ring," he said, winking at him before letting go of his hand, walking up to a wooden door, knocking on it with a smile. The door opened and the two men were let in to what seemed like an old smoking club, dancers and servers all around, but it was clear this wasn't where they would stay for long. He greeted a beautiful tall redhead standing in the doorway to a back room, and she narrowed her eyes at the vampyre, but it seemed as though she had a soft spot for the charming lycan, letting them pass. Inside there were quite a few men and women, scattered all around, quietly enjoying themselves. It would've been a normal scenario, were it not for the practical victims laying with them getting feasted on. "You can get whatever you'd like," he said, guiding the vampyre over to a corner where they sat down on the floor on lavish pillows and blankets. "Are you a fan of any specific race? They have a wide selection," he hummed, flipping through a drinks menu as well, just letting his eyes wander.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 11:07 pm

Somehow it was quite a relief to see the young lycan, like when he was with him he didnt have to think of much else than that. Didnt have to care about Laure, Gerard or anything. Maybe that was a driving factor that drove him in. He chuckled at the greeting and was quite curious as to why this was where they met up of all places. But the lycan quickly explained and as he was offered a hand he took it. He didnt care if anyone looked, what could they say? They moved away from the market and the notion that he should hide his ring made him hum. He took it off and put it in his pocket. He hadnt ever been in this place of town, and somehow he wondered why Romeo knew of it. He however didnt question him as he followed him inside and the redhead gave him a look he didnt understand. But he didnt really like women that werent Laure so he wasnt bothering with trying to charm her, though he remained quite polite and proper regardless.
The backrooms were so much different from the other room they had been in and Eden had to say that had the lycan been trying to impress then he suceeded rather well. “Whatever I like?” He repeated with his eyebrow raised as they sat down. “I dont like races. I do have a certain type, though I’m bored with that for tonight.” He remarked, wondering how many brown haired curly men that his sister and him had feasted upon sloely because they all reminded him of Gerard. She was nice like that, to not mind his peculiar obsession with the nephilin. The engagement however still hurt. “I want to see what you do. Since you’ve been here before.” He admitted, a small smile filled witg charm spreading across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 11:26 pm

Romeo chuckled, feeling quite surprised that a man like Eden would let him decide. But he did like the power. A server came over, taking an order that the lycan made of drinks, "I think we'll have a female fenix," he pondered, looking up at the server with a warm smile before he turned to look at Eden. His smile however changed, it being more genuine when looking at the vampyre. "We ought to treat our dove with care, it might be her first time in this room," he explained, chuckling. Their drinks were served and Romeo lifted his glass to the vampyre's. "To honesty," he said, smiling as he took a sip of the strong drink, leaning back in the pillows.
"You are probably wondering why I would know a place like this," he said, reaching out to touch the vampyre's leg, rubbing it gently as if he was comforting him. But he had felt that hurt and something in his nature was just not as easy to ignore. "Back home we have a thing called mercato fluttuante, translated to floating market," he said. Perhaps the vampyre had heard of the notorious black market that always seemed to change place to avoid police. "Well I know the owners of this place from that market, and I know many of those who work here - You see many of them were former drug addicts and low life criminals, but this place has given them a home and an income." He spoke of it as if it was some sort of charity, and in his eyes it was. "Though the job security comes at a price, and they each have to provide to keep their jobs," he said, pointing to the red haired woman in the door, "she is currently one of the greatest wranglers - we call it wrangling because well ... Not everyone might agree with the goings on around here." That was basically code for the fact that every worker had to bring a victim with them to work. That way they were accomplish in making the operations run, and if they ever were to snitch, there would be incriminating evidence against themselves as well. It was basically a bulletproof operations.
In to the room came a woman around her mid 20s, long black hair and alabaster skin. A fenix mark was clear on her chest, especially seeing as she was wearing rather revealing clothes. Romeo sat up, greeting the woman as she sat down with them. "You must be cold, darling," he said calmly, reaching out to pull her down on him as she gasped lightly, blushing as she saw the two handsome men that had ordered her. Romeo chuckled, grabbing her chin delicately inspecting her face before turning it to look at Eden. "You are my guest, you must have the first taste," he said, keeping the fenix on top of him, warming her up. Her fiery eyes looked at Eden rather submissively, moving a hand up to move her long hair from her neck, bearing it for the vampyre to bite wherever he wished.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:12 am

He did notice how the lycan was smiling more genuinely and it wasnt something he saw often, or maybe he did in people he didnt care about. But he had to admit that he hadnt just forgotten all about him. The lycan ordered for them and Eden watched him. He really wasnt just a boy wonder, was he?
He hummed at the warning, his eyes moving around as he caught glimpses here and there, though it seemed that privacy was valued in this place. Their drinks were served and the toast made him scoff. “Sure.” He agreed, lifting his glass before taking a sip. It was a good drink, strong as well.
It felt as if any question he had, Romeo was one step ahead and answered them. The hand was however not expected, though he didnt move his leg.
He listened quite intently as Romeo explained the ropes and groundwork of this place. It seemed quite impressive that a business like this kept an obvious clientele. Well the crypt wasnt much different but it wasnt like the warm blooded had any value there. They were just bloodbags waiting to be emptied. It didnt seem like that here.
A woman came to them and Eden sent her a polite smile, though he didnt need to be able to read feelings to tell that shy felt shy with them. Romeo offered her up and Eden sighed, sitting up as he looked at her. He lifted his hand to touch her, rather delicately to the touch. In the sort of way he would touch his sister whenever he wanted to be nice to her. It moved down from her neck to her chest, before he looked at her, like he was checking on her. He never did that with his sister but he wanted this to be a different experience, actually making an effort to seem charming to the fenix, even if he didnt care about her. It wasnt for her anyway. He moved his face down to her chest, biting carefully into the soft tissue while being mindful of not to hurt her too much. He tasted her blood and it made him hum as he licked the wound rather than suck. Though he probably should have warned her of his bite and how his saliva would slowly pacify her, as it had when he had bitten the human that was close to Gerard.
He sat back up and looked to Romeo. “You should taste her too.” He urged him, wanting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:32 am

Romeo noticed the way Eden touched her, smiling as he watched the vampyre sink his teeth in to the fenix. The female whimpered softly, as it wasn't pleasant, but she would soon feel the numbing take effect. Romeo looked at the vampyre slowly feasting with hungry eyes, watching him carefully. Reaching up to touch the wound on the fenix' chest he chuckled. Eden offered her up to him and he looked warmly at him before turning his gaze to the fenix. "I'll let you choose where you want me to have a taste of you, like dove," he said, making the fenix blush. She couldn't speak, but gestured to the place next to Eden's bite. "As you wish," he said, his teeth growing a little sharper she he leaned in. Chomping down on her fresh chest, he ripped a chunk off of her, making her whine, but she was already feeling numbed, so she barely noticed either way. Romeo chewed softly on the flesh in his mouth, humming to himself before swallowing. "She does taste lovely," he said, turning his head to look at Eden.
The lycan's lips were smeared in blood, and as he caught the vampyres's gaze, he would lick them clean rather slowly. The fenix was bleeding, but she seemed to be too focused on the two men with her to really bother. Or perhaps it was the fact that her vocal chords had been removed so she could scream and speak. "She can be used for other things than feeding," he said, turning his eyes back on the fenix, lifting his hand to remove her top and ripping her bottom off, though he did rip it so fast that faint burn marks were left on the pale fenix skin. He looked to Eden as the lycan started feeling her body up, making the fenix whimper in what almost sounded like a moan. "You can use any part of her, even rip an arm off her and use it to please yourself," he said, sitting up as he leaned in to the fenix' chest, licking the wounds she had, taking another bite of her. But the fenix seemed to only get turned more on by his touch than actually feel pain. Romeo chuckled against her skin, "is she not your type? I thought we both knew not to put all eggs in one basket," he said, referring to the fact that to the lycan it didn't matter whether his partner was female, male or something in between.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:56 am

This was definitely something and it was a little exciting too. Never before if he recalled correctly had he done this with someone else than his sister. Or he had with peers that were vampyres too but it felt like it didnt count. Watching the lycan and seeing the blood over his lips, Eden felt a need to reach over and touch him but he didnt. Or maybe lean in and clean it off himself but that also wasnt an option. They caught eyes anyway and he got to see Romeo lick it away by himself. What a tease.
It was made clear that the fenix had all sorts of purposes and Eden looked at her body as it was put on display for them, touching the burnmarks that seemed tender. He had to admit that his interest wasnt as much on her as it was on the lycan next to her. He was just far more selective with females, but there were not any proper way to say that his type would be any girl that he could just imagine to be Laure. He wasnt dumb. But it seemed that Romeo had noticed and the vampyre scoffed at his words. “I guess I’m more complex when it comes to partners and sex.” He chuckled, but moved his hand down to Romeo’s, joining him in feeling up the fenix, entangling their fingers just a little bit. “But I am a vampyre, so it doesnt matter as long as they bleed.” He clarified before he leaned down to her chest, licking the wounds that were still gathering blood in an attenpt to close up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:28 am

The lycan smiled as Eden drew nearer. Not many of Romeo's species could muster the blood and hurting others. But that was where this certain lycan had a specific trick to his touch. Their fingers entangled and the fenix breathed heavier as the two men felt her up. "The trick is that men and women's bodies aren't so different," he said, looking at Eden with a smile on his lips as he used the vampire's cold finger to push in to her. The fenix moaned softly, panting as she was clearly having a good time, despite the fact that she wasn't doing so well in regards to the bites on her chest. "I think she likes you more than me," he chuckled, using the vampire's fingers that he pushed in and out of the fenix. "Although, a fenix normally prefers warmth," he said removing his shirt as to not get blood on the white fabric. He leaned down, biting along her torso, opening up more new wounds along the way, and yet the fenix was clearly too preoccupied with the pleasure.
"Don't you wish you could do this to me?" He whispered, leaning closer to Eden with a smirk on his face. "Bite me, drink my blood, fuck me?" His voice more alluring than he usually sounded. Pulling out the vampire's fingers from the fenix' treasure he lifted the soaked limbs up. "So pretty," he said, leaning over to suck the vampire's fingers clean, taking his time while looking at Eden. The fenix began whimpering, clearly starting to feel the pain in her body now that Romeo's attention was off of her. Scoffing he looked at her, "he's my guest this evening, and you are acting rather selfish," he said, letting go of the other man's hand to grab the fenix around her thigh. Pressing down, it was clear she felt pain, but she couldn't even scream it out. "Now wait your turn," he said, a crunch heard as he broke her thigh bone, the fenix whimpering and clearly not able to handle such pain. Romeo chuckled shaking his head, "women," he said before his eyes turned more tender looking at the vampyre. "Go on ... I like seeing you feast," he said, grabbing Eden's chin and guiding it down to one of the open wounds he had made.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 1:17 pm

It wasnt that Eden didnt know that the bodies of men and women were alike in many regards but it was cute that the lycan said it anyway. It showed that not really and at the same time was he a knowledgable brat. And Eden liked smarts, intelligence and not the least the guts to show it off. He let Romeo do as he pleased and the fenix seemed to enjoy it quite well. So much that she didnt seem to care that Romeo went on to bite her again.
Then the attention was moved onto Eden and he looked at Romeo as he whispered. It was quite erotic the way he sat it up, like the vampyre couldnt just do that, though Eden believed he could do anything he wanted. “And what if I do?” He asked rather calmly. He was at least good at controlling himself, even if his feelings would show something. The fingers were pulled from the fenix and Eden watched as the lycan sucked them dry. The sight alone was good, but it was also the fact that he was starting to like the lycan. Not that he would say that but it would quite obviously show in the grasp Romeo had on him.
The whimpers of the fenix was just background noise. But clearly not to the lycan. Eden watched as he interacted with her smiling a little as he seemed so gentle and kind, yet he was cruel through and through. “I’ve always found women’s cries to be… innocent and sweet. I actually kind of like it when they cry, as twisted as it may be.” He remarked, drying some tears off the fenix’s face before Romeo looked at him and he looked to him. His chin was grabbed and he followed the guidance, chuckling at the lycan’s words. “It would be rude to spare you the sight then.” He said, licking the wound slowly, drawing in a deep breath of delight before he looked at the lycan. Was he enjoying himself? He had to get up after a bit, as he was wearing a white shirt too. It was perhaps not the best choice, but then again, that was just a reason to shed it. Which he did, revealing his lean body that looked quite like porcelain, no scars, blemishes or impurity. He moved a hand down to a bloody wound, dipping two fingers into it before he looked to the lycan. If he liked watching him suck up blood, then this would definitely not be bad. He reached over towards him, smearing it down his chest before he smiled and sighed, almost in surprise at himself. “Oh I put a bit too much, forgive me.” He said all apologetic, before he leaned down and started licking it off again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 1:28 pm

Romeo chuckled before sucking the vampire's fingers dry, though he didn't seem to be against the notion. He didn't invite just anyone to a place like this, and he definitely wouldn't be sharing this fenix with Eden if he didn't already like him. "Twisted is just the outside's world of trying to define what normal isn't ... Being twisted isn't wrong, it means you are special," he shrugged, clearly not weirded out by the vampyre's love of women's cries. As Eden gave in, feasting from the fenix, Romeo kept touching her, this time feeling her up more, making her whimper in sweet panting as he worked her up, keeping his eyes on Eden.
Then the other man did something that surprised the lycan, and yet it fit so well with the situation. He let him smear the warm blood down his chest, sighing at the feeling of Eden's tongue exploring and licking it back up. "You're rather clumsy for a vampyre," he muttered, looking down to watch Eden with hungry eyes. This man was something else, wasn't he? Romeo could feel the hurt in the other man get taken over by need, and the lycan didn't protest to this. "Does the blood taste better off of my skin?" he asked curiously, removing some blood from Eden's lips and guiding the finger to his own mouth, sucking it clean.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 1:56 pm

“How unfortunate.” He added to the clumsy comment but he was far too preoccupied with dragging his tongue along the warm skin covered in blood. He could feel the hungry eyes and it only made him certain that it had been the right move. “Blood is blood. The taste doesnt change.” He said rather calmly, having cleaned off all the blood rather nicely but what could you expect from a vampyre? “But I do wonder how it would taste from your mouth?” He pondered, lifting a hand to touch his lower lip, looking at him before he smiled. “You’ve been keen on sucking on my fingers but have yet to kiss me. I wonder what’s holding you back? Arent you just a brat who gets everything that he wants?” He asked quite teasingly, moving his hand down from his lip to his neck, feeling the warm skin on his palm, though he could easily grab him by the neck now and choke him if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:06 pm

The ponder made the lycan smirk, looking at the man who was still so close to his skin. His features were lovely, the pale skin smooth like marble and white like porcelain. Feeling the hand touching his lips he separated them lightly for him, the teasing questions making him scoff in a soft chuckle. "Who knows, maybe I'm shy," he said, clearly not giving in to any of the questions he had asked. But what was holding him back indeed? The hand moved down from his lips and to his neck, feeling the cold fingers around his throat. "Or maybe I'm old fashioned, wanting to get to know you before taking it to the next level," he said, lifting his hand to press around the fingers that Eden had around his throat. He liked the feeling, that raw need in his palms that pulsated in to his skin.
"Besides, being a brat means you have to work a little harder to get what you want," he argued, looking in to the vampyre's eyes with his own hazel. There was a spark in them, one that clearly showed he liked whatever was going on right now, but it was also daring Eden. "Sure, you can just take me, rip my clothes off and have your way with me," he shrugged, biting his lower lip as he felt a little high from the lack of oxygen, "but you don't want that ... You want someone to submit to you, someone who will devote their body to your pleasure." Had the lycan hit spot on? He thought so himself, smiling satisfied with his choice of words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next