Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 4:33 pm

He let go of the woman's mouth, drying his fingers off in the linen before getting up. He went to Eden, wrapping an arm around him, grabbing at his behind with a needy grip. "You just want to watch?" he asked, leaning up to kiss his neck in small pecks. Romeo wouldn't mind, but he would rather just want to watch the vampyre in action. His hand moved up and under his pants and underwear. "Mhmm fuck yeah, you are hard," he muttered, caressing his length, looking up at him with a teasing smile. He was turned on more by Eden just being there, looking at him the way he did.
"I'll let you be the director then ... What would you like to see?" he asked, jerking him slowly, just to feel him up.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:37 pm

“I havent decided.” He admitted. Though it would be more than heated to get to watch, he also felt like that was mostly what he did. When he was with Laure at least, observing her with their prey until she would sink her teeth into them. That was their signal. He liked that Romeo touched him and wasnt afraid to. “Only for you, my Romeo.” He whispered but it was true. At least it wasnt for the girl tied to the bedpole. “I have an idea.” He said, a crooked smile spreading on his lips before he looked at the girl. Oh she would be a part of this. He moaned in delight to Romeo’s hand, chuckling a little under his breath. “I have always wondered how it would feel to fuck the same woman with the man I loved.” He said, looking back at Romeo. “Would we brush together inside of her? If I felt you through her, rubbing ourselves together?” He began pondering in a whisper into the lycan’s ear. He bit his earlobe and then moaned again, given the lycan was still stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:50 pm

Humming he kissed Eden's neck, still jerking him lightly, just feeling how hard he got by mere touch. The suggestion of both of them being inside of her at the same time made him chuckle, but he was up for it. Only because he thought how hot it would be to actually feel Eden like that. He slowly started to remove the vampyre's clothing, warming him up with his touch he finally got out of his own underwear too. "I'll get her nicely soaked," he whispered against the vampyre's neck before he reluctantly moved away. He might as well put on a bit of a show for Eden, sitting down with the woman he removed her restraints, her ankles and wrists red and sore from what had kept her to the bedpost.
Romeo sat down behind her, snaking his hand around her to her front, making her moan with pleasure and he had barely touched her. From where he was seated he could watch Eden perfectly, smiling at him as he teased the woman to the point of her sobbing slightly from how good it felt. Romeo imagined he was touching Eden all over, that the woman was just acting like a preview for the vampyre. When she was ready, he would lift her up, making her sit in his lap. He didn't waste his time easing in to her, forcing his way in as she whimpered with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He grunted, slamming in to her a few times before he signaled for Eden to come closer. He laid back, the woman between them as Romeo continued to force his way in to her opening that was slowly being stretched out. "Lay still, little one, his length might feel like it's tearing you apart," he muttered to the woman as he reached up over her, gripping Eden by the hair and pulling him down in to a rather passionate kiss.
As Eden started to enter he would groan, feeling how tight the woman still was didn't help. "Just slam in to her ... I want to feel you, my love," he said eagerly against the vampyre's lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:13 pm

It was probably the cruelest thing to have done to a poor defenseless victim but Eden’s nature barely considered her a being. This was just how he was brought up and as much as he could select who he deemed worthy, only left the rest in their own puddle of worthlessness. He let Romeo undress him, feeling how his body warmed up under the lycan’s touch. The room wasnt cold either, so it wouldnt cool down the vampyre in an instant. The whisper made him hum before he looked at the woman.
Romeo was a natural at putting on a show and Eden watched. He only watched the lycan, never looking at the woman or caring for her moans and whimpers. He watched Romeo enter her, feeling soft shivers down his spine at what would be waiting for them. It somehow felt like it was so intimate to him. To be pressed close, rubbing together. He came closer as Romeo signaled for him, looking down at him as je was already inside of her. The lycan grabbed him and pulled him down and their lips connected passionately. Eden rubbed himself against her before he began pushing into her, not caring whether she’d cry or scream. Romeo’s eager words made him smile against the lycan’s lips, pulling back before forcing his way back into her, moaning in delight as it seemed that it loosened her up quite well. If it was because she tore or not, he didnt care. He just looked at Romeo, feeling his mouth water from looking at him and taking in his beauty. He shortly ran his tongue over his own teeth before biting down on it with the sharper ones, tearing a hole that began bleeding. He connected their lips and deepened the kiss, opening his mouth so their tongues could dance in a mix of blood and saliva while he used the woman to feel himself rub up against Romeo’s length. It was brutal, but also so enticing and erotic for the vampyre, he couldnt help but moan into the lycan’s mouth while they made out. “I love you Romeo.” He said quite clearly when the lycan needed a break to breathe, licking his chin from the excess juices from their heated kiss.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:27 pm

As Eden forced his way in, Romeo whimpered softly, feeling their members rubbing together in such a tight space felt good. He moaned, the woman between them in a state of shock it seemed, barely able to say anything as the two men shared her. Romeo just looked at Eden as he pulled away to open up the woman with a masterful tear of her skin. She cried out, but Romeo grabbed around her throat, silencing her as he forced her neck to twist away from the wound, giving the both of them better access. He felt the warm blood soak down on his chin, neck and chest, moaning in delight at Eden kissed him. Their tongues mixing their saliva along with the woman's warm blood felt heavenly, but being a lycan also meant he had to breathe. The words Eden spoke made him smile, moaning in delight as he picked up the pace as they shared a more intimate kiss.
It was strange, really. Normally he could feel whatever skin he touched's feelings more, but right now all he felt was Eden and how good this felt. He moaned against his lips, "I love you, Eden, I really do," he managed to say between moans, clearly fighting back the urge to give in to his euphoria. He wanted to continue to just feel Eden like this, feel how clearly he pushed in to the woman, rubbing their lengths together as they moaned in to one another's mouths.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:52 pm

Eden had a hard time not giving in himself. It was new and it was perfect, feeling her insides stroke one part of him while the other got to feel Romeo’s length rubbed up against him. Even if the woman was torn, it was still rather tight simply because it wasnt supposed to be this way. Romeo’s profession of his love just tingles all the right parts of Eden’s mind, pushing the woman out of their way while they could still use her. He grabbed the lycan’s face and kept their faces close, his breath staggering a little as he barely remembered to breathe. “Scream it, brat. Let everyone down the hall hear us.” He demanded in eager longing. “You’re so fucking hot against me. I could never find someone who would be able to compete.” He admitted in a sweet moan, running his hands up into the lycan’s hair, kissing him a little rough but he was just so in the moment that he lost composure and now acted more suited to his nature. “I want you to mark me when we’ve cum. I dont fucking care who sees.” He said, gritting his teeth as he was so close.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 8:00 pm

The woman was more or less just like a rag doll between them, and as Eden pushed her out of the way while they continued to share her almost made Romeo lose his composure and give in. Eden was warm, and the lycan gladly obliged, screaming out his profession if love for the vampyre, yelling his name as he felt both of them pick up the pace, chasing their highs. He nodded at the order, Romeo grabbed on to Eden's hair, pulling him in as he chomped down on the pale flesh on his shoulder. Blood spewing as he gave in to his euphoria, growling like a wild animal as his jaws locked around Eden's shoulder. He gave a few more lazy thrusts, emptying himself completely, but also to feel how their seed mixed within the woman. Fuck he could almost get hard again just thinking how it must've looked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 8:20 pm

The scream was perfect, Eden feeling soft shivers as he tried holding back, but just hearing Romeo say his name was driving him right on the edge in an instant. He let the lycan pull him down, smiling as the lycan bit him and seemingly bit hard. He wondered if this was how two lycans would choose one another for eternity, if that was true and not a myth. He gave into his own euphoria, roaring an animalistic moan as he swore it was the highest he had ever been. He wrapped his arms around the lycan and moved himself in and out of the woman who was limp at this point, chuckling as he swore he could hear how sticky they had made her inside. “If this is how you’d imagine impregnating a woman, I might become a breeder for you.” He chuckled, kissing the lycan’s hair, forehead and face while he waited for him to recover. It was so hot to see his chest heave for air, the slight sweat on his body. It almost made Eden want to be alive just so they could rub their sweaty bodies together and mix those breathless mouths.
Eventually it was time to leave the woman and he pulled out slow, looking down as he chuckled. “It’s already leaving her.” He said, watching how they had torn her apart. He placed a hand on her chest, scoffing. “She couldnt muster it, what a shame. I might have let her live then.” He said, pulling her away from them and throwing her off the bed. He looked at Romeo again, sighing in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Romeo was just holding on with his jaw locked securely. It was more something animalistic in him that made him want to bite than him actively wanting to. Though it seemed as if the vampyre didn't complain. The kisses made him slowly release his shoulder from his teeth, heaving for air as he had a bit more recovery time than the average vampyre.
As they both left the cavity they had practically carved for themselves in the woman he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He just felt great. "Well the day we find someone who can, it might be worth hanging on to them ... at least for a few rounds," he said, looking down at his body that was covered in blood and other bodily fluids. He reached out, pulling Eden down on top of him as he began attacking him with kisses all over his face and down his neck, even kissing the large bite mark he had left. "Fuck I wished that it would turn in to a scar," he muttered, finding it rather erotic just to think how everyone would be able to see Eden as claimed. He chuckled, pulling away to look at the vampyre above him, stroking his sides and back with his palms, just feeling him and his entire being. "Did you taste a difference in her blood?" He asked curious to hear if the endorphins affected the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:07 pm

“Dont get me going again.” He chuckled, though the thought of someone who could withstand them both and their cruelty was making him tense his jaw. He didnt mind Romeo pulling him down, frankly it was like he had also switched over in complete aftercare, wanting to tend the lycan the best way he could. The mutter made him frown a little as he looked at the bite mark. “I might know what you can do.” He said in a ponder, but decided to let it slide while he was still tending to the lycan. The question made him bite his lip in wonder as he thought back. “I would say I was a but too distracted by a certain face to really feel anything else than love.” He said, though it was truthful. He had pretty much tunnel-sighted on Romeo and used the woman just to be closer to him. “I dont want to fool you. But that high was the best I had ever felt.” He said, smiling before he kissed him in a soft peck. “Now.” He said before he a little reluctanr got up and grabbed the phone for the front desk. He explained how they needed a discreet disposal and a tool of a special branch. He didnt know if it would work but it was worth a try. A knock on the door sounded after a bit and Eden covered himself with a linen before he pulled in a rolling table. The woman was stuffed underneath and Eden grabbed the branch looking at it before he broke it to have a sharp end. “Dont drive this in my heart. I will die if you do.” He warned him with a chuckle. Then he gestured to himself. “Mark me then. If it works, I’ll get a scar.” He said with a chuckle.

The next morning was a bit bitter because it was the end. Once they had seen the last bits of the festival, they would be heading home without one another. Eden had held the lycan close the whole night and somehow managed to drift off as well. But then again, he had only fed himself once or twice during their stay, which was less than he usually had. The mark that Romeo had left on him seemed to have turned into a rather faint scar over the fine skin, as if someone had used white ink under the surface, the skin still smooth and pretty.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:25 pm

Romeo ended up carving a small R in to Eden's shoulder, right where he had bitten him not long ago. And as they had awakened, it was the first thing he wanted to see. Seeing the white line under the skin made a shiver run through his body, smiling rather proudly. When they had said goodbye, Romeo had kissed him discreetly on the cheek, "I'm already missing you," he whispered before he had to get going. The drive back to Churchill wasn't too bad, but he knew he had some school work he needed to look on before he could get ready to return to work the next day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:25 pm

As Eden was now alone, what better timing than his beloved sister to show up? She was standing over by a tree, looking at her brother from a distance until he finally noticed her. Her face was stoic, but Eden could be able to spot just how furious she was. She didn't say anything as she got in to his car, just signaling for him to drive. It wasn't before they got back to the mansion and they got inside she started shoving him around. "How fucking dare you disappear on me like that!" she screamed, the help cowering in fear as this certainly wasn't just some bad tantrum. They had seen her mad like this before, back when she had found out about Gerard. "Who is it? Who's the person you're screwing?" she bellowed, fury in her eyes as she grabbed a vase, throwing it after Eden. "Is it another curly haired seraph!?" she screamed, tearing paintings down from the wall, pushing servants out of the way to follow Eden. "You reek of lycan! Are you really stooping so low as to sleep with your sworn enemy!?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:57 pm

He definitely didnt want to let the lycan go but in the end he did. “Dont say such sweet things to me.” He whispered back with a smile, seeing the lycan off before he went to sort out the things with the hotel owners. The girl definitely cost him extra for them to dispose of her and keep quiet but they also found the vampyre and lycan to have been quite the charming and humble couple so they cut him some slack. He thanked them for their hospitality before he went to drive home. He saw his sister and frowned a little until he realized why she had shown up. Sighing he let her in the car and they drove home. He didnt say anything the whole ride and when they got home, he knew what awaited him. She shoved him around and he just let her, stumbling into furniture and knocking down things, though he managed to keep his balance. She wanted to know who it was but he just looked at her with stoic eyes. Another seraph? No it was better. He felt a cut that the vase had made, still keeping rather quiet and stoic while she was going crazy. He decided to go change his clothes, as she asked about him stooping low he stopped, humming before he smiled and looked at her. “Okay. Now we’re talking.” He said, drawing in a deep breath. “You know, when you told me Gerard was engaged, how haopy did that make you?” He asked, frowning a little to break his stoic expression he had managed to keep up for the most part. “You said you had a plan with the seraph kid and so far all you’ve done is let him fuck you and do a bad job on top of that. There was never a plan was there? You were just waiting for him to finally say something you could use. Something that would hurt. Something like Gerard is going to get married” he said, tensing his jaw as he felt quite betrayed by that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:08 pm

Oh he was fighting back now was he? She hissed at him as he brought up everything with Gerard once more, gritting her teeth as she hated that fucking nephilim. "I should've killed him back then, had someone take care of that miserable brat!" she yelled, throwing a small sculpture at him. How dare he think she was working against him! Scoffing at his words she shook her head, clicking her tongue, "you think I'm only out to get you, is that it?" She couldn't believe that he was acting this way. He was being secretive again, and she hated that. Walking up close, she grabbed around his shirt, tearing it off and throwing it on the floor. "I have slaved myself away at that fucking family, been nice, been friendly all for your sake! And now you decide that you don't wanna wait around for Gerard anymore, so you find yourself a new little toy to annoy me with?" Couldn't he see it from her perspective? She had given so much and he was being selfish and immature.
That was when she noticed the scar on his shoulder, frowning as she got nearer, grabbing harshly around him to hold him in place. "What the fuck is that?" she hissed, looking up at Eden with basically eyes that could kill. Scoffing she shoved him again, grabbing around his throat as she forced him up against a window overlooking the garden. Just for good measure she slammed his head against the glass, making it crack but not break. "You know I'm going to figure out who that little slut is ... And I'm going to tear them apart in front of you, piece after piece," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:22 pm

Maybe it had been better if she had had killed the seraph. Made sure Eden never could have longed to see him again. He had taken the sculpture to the face, his lower lip split by the impact. She spoke if the things she had done and he grit his teeth at her for saying that he did this to annoy her.
But then she saw the scar and he felt his jaw quiver with anger as she asked about it. He didnt say anything but just looked at her. She grabbed him and he felt the thin glass against his back, but he let her throw him around as she pleased. It went easier that way. She slammed his head against the glass and he grit his teeth, hissing at her.
“You know what I did yesterday?” He asked, smiling a little as he reached down to grab her wrist. He couldnt hurt her, he never could. Only with words. “I told the little slut to do this to me, I professed my love as we fucked each others brains out.” He said, chuckling a little as it somehow felt freeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Gritting her teeth she was surprised to see him actually fight back, although only with words and the hand that now held her wrist. As he said what he had done it was clear there was betrayal in her eyes. Letting go of him she scoffed, "well at least I have a first letter and a race to go by," she said as a threat. She had her own way of finding people, and she narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Is it because you don't love me anymore?" she asked, clearly wanting to guilt trip him now, frowning as she looked down at her hands that were cut from the things she had flung at him. "Am I no longer enough?" she asked, looking at him with hurt eyes.
"We have fought all our lives to be together, we've promised each other eternal devotion and this is what I get?" she shook her head, walking away from him towards some of the servants that seemed to scatter, saving the cleaning for later. She looked up at the painting of them as kids with their parents behind them. Of course she hadn't been present when it had been painted. "How much do you want me to suffer? Have I not done everything you've ever asked of me?" she asked her brother, looking up at the portrait of them. It wasn't long after that that they had begun their games in bed when she was home to visit. "Tell me, do you not love me anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:49 pm

He saw the bettayal and it did make him feel bad but it couldnt change what he had done, nor how he felt for the lycan. She let go and he scoffed at the threat. This time it wasnt just some boy that could disappear. No he believed that Romeo could handle her somehow if she did find him and he was relieved by that thought. Then she asked something that made him frown. She pushed it further and he looked away, not answering. But it was clear it affected him.
He noticed how she looked at the painting of them. Or rather, him and his parents and then her added in when time was appropiate. “Dont say that like you havent done yours to make me hurt as well.” He muttered, looking up at the painting. Did he still love her? Of course he did. “I’m bound to you for eternity. That’s what you promised under the blanket before you told me to get you home. You…” he paused, gritting his teeth as he looked at the painting in disgust. “You made me kill mother… father… You made me believe they kept us apart. That they were in our way. I was a kid and you knew I would do anything for you.” He said, looking at her with hurt and anger. “And what did you do when you came back? You found a guy, you made me watch as he….” He said in a shaking tone. “You broke my heart. And then you mended it, like that was your fucking plan the whole time.” He said, his voice shaking. “Us for eternity Eden you’d say until it was all I fucking thought of.” He said, sniffling a little as his shoulders trembled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:01 pm

"Because they were keeping us apart!" she argued, looking down as she looked at her hand that was slowly healing before her eyes. He went on, how she had hurt him too but she didn't see it like that. She had been kept trapped in that gods awful school, trained and beaten, only dreaming of coming back to her family. And they hadn't cared. No-one cared about little Loralei who couldn't behave. She turned around to look at him, walking over to take his hand. "Do you really think our parents would ever have allowed us to be together? Do you really think I would've gone unscathed if they found out how I had given my virginity to you?" she asked, shaking her head. No, their parents had to go, that had been clear from the start. "Did you like the thought of me getting sent away? Beaten and tortured because I couldn't fit in at that school?" she asked, touching his hand with delicate care.
"And that guy I shared with you - I've never kept any lover a secret to you like you do to me," they were both flawed, but she thought she was in the right here. "When all is said and done, do I not always return to you? Tend to your needs? Let you touch me wherever you please and fuck me wherever you please?" she asked, letting go of his hand as she shook her head at him. She was still furious with him, and touching him only made her more angry. "I did mean what I said back then under the blanket; I am yours for eternity, but do not pretend that you would only be satisfied with me forever." Looking back up at the painting she threw a large sculpture at it, making it break in the canvas. "There, are you happy now? If it's separation you want, then it's separation you're going to get."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:16 pm

He hissed at her argument. It was wearing thin, even if she was right about what would have happened, had they known of them. Her question about what he thought about her being sent away made him look at her with a frown. He was never told from their parents why she had been sent away and what was happening to her. Which was why he without hesitation accepted her plan when she had told him.
He was quiet as she pointed out that she had always indulged him. And that was true. But what was that when he had thought differently then? She then said something that really made him angry, like he was that kid again that she had broken, just left with anger and frustration. “I never wanted anyone else before you brought him in!” He yelled as she broke the painting. He looked at it with his eyes widened before he looked at her. “You know why I love the lycan? Because I know that no matter what, that lycan would never let you into bed!” He then hissed, walking up to her, grabbing her as he looked at her. “Be angry about it for all eternity if you want to. But you did this to yourself when you let that guy touch you, looking at me like you got off on my misery. You made me this way, you’ve shaped me into what I am. So face your creation, dear sister” He then said, squeezing her arms a little but all he could do was small bruises that would heal in an instant. He walked away from her and over to the window, looking aimlessly out on the garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:21 pm

It was true, she had made him what he was, and yet she was so disappointed in what he had become. He used to be so obedient, just taking whatever she threw at her because she knew where she had him. Now she wasn't so sure. And with that she left the mansion in her fury.
The servants were struggling to clean up after the fight, one of them taking down the broken painting. It would be sent to a conservator who might know how to fix the broken canvas. Until then the place above the fireplace was now empty.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 12:02 am

She left and he stood for a bit, feeling his jaw quiver with anger. It was already enough that the mansion was torn up, he had seen how carpets had been changed, furniture replaced because it probably had been broken to pieces that couldnt be put together. He sighed in a tremble and turned to a servant. “Dont replace anything. I’ll do it myself, thank you.” He told her. She tapped on her little machine, a robotic voice acknowledging the command before she made her leave. He lit a cigarette in the room, sitting down on the windowsill, leaning against the cracked window.

// End <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12