Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:54 pm

“What do you want then?” He asked, because he didnt quite understand then. What was a full disclosure to the lycan? Their lips connected and he felt his warm chest against his cold one. “Unless you warm me up too.” He reminded him, opening his mouth just a slight bit.
“We… shouldnt.” He said though there was nothing more he wanted to do. Though the attraction was there and clear, somehow he didnt want to just get lost in it all. He sighed and lifted his hands from the lycan’s thighs to wrap around him and press him a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:00 am

"Just tell me if you've been with someone, that's it - I don't need names, pictures or any of that, just be honest and I won't ask for more," he clarified. Maybe he should've said that from the get go, but Romeo wouldn't like knowing the names. He wouldn't want to compare himself to them. So this was easier for the both of them.
As he pressed himself closer, he sighed at the strained voice of the vampyre urging them not to continue. He chuckled softly, "no pressure," he promised, feeling the arms wrap around him, and he buried his face in the nape of his neck. He had wrapped his arms around Eden's shoulders, just holding himself close, breathing in his scent as he smiled. "You want me to get off of you?" he asked. Maybe some distance would make it easier for the both of them, though Romeo wasn't sure his body had gotten over their escapades earlier that day. Besides, after reliving his trauma today he wasn't really actively seeking out sex. He just wanted to closeness, the intimacy that they had been so good at sharing so far.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:11 am

He felt a little stupid for saying what he did but somehow it also felt nice to be able to say that. The promise made him scoff as he looked at Romeo. “Hmm.” He hummed, feeling his breath on his neck. He shook his head at the question. “No you can stay.” He said. It was perhaps a good way to practice self restraint though his body said not to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 am

"Well then thanks for the hospitality," he chuckled, kissing his neck gently and more calmly. Sure, it was still kisses, but they were clearly of a more comforting variety. "You're scared that you can't stop yourself," he muttered, pulling away to look at Eden's face as he talked to him. It was just nice to see his eyes, see how his face emoted. Scoffing softly he chuckled, "sometimes it makes me wonder who's the horny teenager and who's the old man," he teased, touching the vampyre's chin, just caressing him along his jawline that always looked so chiseled.
"Hey, look at me," he pleaded softly, looking at him with loving eyes, "I trust you, Eden, and that says a lot about how I feel about you." he reminded him, touching his shoulders, massaging them a bit, though it was more squeezing his smooth skin than actually addressing any knots of tension. "When we're together I don't want you to feel like you're holding back on me because you think you have to; I do have a mind of my own, and if there's something I don't want, I won't be afraid of telling you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:35 am

He caressed his arms slowly, just taking in the kisses, though his body still wanted the lycan quite obviously. And maybe Eden was a bit worried what he’d do if it all got a bit too heated. Wasnt that just normal when he didnt want to hurt him? He looked at the lycan as he pulled away, frowning a bit at his tease. “I just find you so appealing in all senses. It’s quite overstimulating. I think you get what that’s like.” He said, looking away as he wondered why that was. How could the lycan have such a tight grip around him.
His plea didnt make him react right away but then he looked at him. The reminder made him sigh. “How do you know we’ll last? A weekend trip every third month?” He asked, going back on what the lycan had proposed. Not that he didnt want it to last. There was nothing more he wanted. But reality was slowly catching up to him as well. Laure would never accept this. If she saw them now, heard the words they spoke. He didnt want to know what she would do to Romeo. He reached up and grabbed the lycan around his neck, not too tight, sort of the same as at the back rooms. He didnt want to lose him. And that was scaring him the most. “Why do you trust me? You know I could ruin you.” He then said, leaning up to lick the lycan’s cheek rather than his lips. “You dont have any leverage on me. If I wanted to I could just tell Lucius Trevino about us and that would be it.” He pointed out, looking at the lycan with more serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:46 am

He felt the hand around his neck, but he barely flinched. Perhaps it was because he wasn't scared right now. That with Eden it didn't matter if they were a bit rough. He could feel the fear the vampyre had, so in all regards Romeo empathized with it. He shrugged slightly at the notion that Eden could ruin him, pointing out that the lycan didn't have anything to support himself was true as well. "You can do that, you can fuck up my life pretty badly, I don't deny that," he said pretty calmly. Normally he would've acted with anger or hit back with a snarky remark, but this was serious. He lifted his hand, touching the vampyre's cheek gently, just caressing it, watching his face. "But you don't want to hurt me, you're just scared that what we feel for each other right now won't last," he said, feeling the choking around his neck to almost calm him down. Maybe there was a saying about the fact you were always most calm when faced with imminent death.
"And I can't tell you if it will last, no-one can be sure, but I'm willing to give this a shot," he said quite truthfully, just caressing his cheek with his thumb. "But right now you can't tell me that you don't wish this to last; And it's that hope that I want to hold on to," it was quite simplifying everything, but what they had didn't have to be so complicated. Romeo moved his hand up along the vampyre's arm that was connected to the hand choking him right now. "If you wanted to hurt me in any way, you would've done it already; You wouldn't have hesitated ... And I think we both know why you haven't."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:01 am

Holding his hand around the lycan’s neck he just knew that it took one proper squeeze. If he crushed his neck, then it would pretty much be done for Romeo. The lycan was calm and Eden was too in a sense, though his emotions gave away what he really felt. It was quite annoying. He grit his teeth a little as Romeo said he was scared. His expression was stoic though his eyes did show a slight hurting. What if losing Romeo was way worse than losing Gerard?
He looked down and sank into his own thoughts for a bit, though he did hear the lycan. There could be hope. Eden let go of him, seeing the slight bruises that were forming on his skin. Maybe it had been a little tighter than he believed it to be.  “I will hurt you. It’s just a matter of when.” He said in a mumble, pushing back the lycan, pressing him down so he was laying with his upper back on the grass and his lower body up on the pillows. “I dont do things halfly. If you’re mine then you’re mine.” He said, shifting between the lycan’s eyes. “Otherwise you’ll just be another warm hole to me.” He said, as crude as it might be.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:09 am

Romeo knew he would have a bruise just by how Eden was squeezing his neck, but it didn't matter to him right now. He felt the push back, feeling the prickly grass against his back he just looked up at the man above him. The crude words stung, and he couldn't help but look hurt. Being quiet for a bit he closed his eyes, because what was it Eden wanted? He seemed to be going back and forth all the time. Did he love him? Did he want to be with him? It was all just a mess of feelings and statements. Taking his time to breathe he opened his eyes to look at the vampyre's blue green eyes. "Take them back," he whispered, feeling his body shiver. How could he say something like that? That he was just a warm hole? He felt his shoulders tremble, trying to keep his cool. But then it was like anger took over, flipping them around so that he was now on top, pressing the vampyre in to the grass.
"I'll never be just a hole to you, and you fucking know that," he said before getting up moving off of him. He was shaking still but if Eden tried coming near him he would reach his hand out, telling him to give him some space. He moved up the stair to the balcony to grab his cigarettes, lighting one with shaky hands before letting the smoke fill his lungs. He looked up at the stars, squashing some rose petals under his feet.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:37 am

He could see his words hurt but it had to be said. Even if it wasnt true in the end. Even if Romeo was already so much more. He just looked at him in the grass not saying more. The whisper made him shake his head. He wasnt going to take them back. The sudden change and them flipping around made Eden look up at him, letting him do what he wanted. He sounded so sure in his words and as he got up, Eden remained in the grass. He just looked up at the sky and remained quiet, looking at a blinking light passing by. He wasnt sure what kind of insanity had gotten to him to say something that hurtful. He fished out his own packet, placing a cigarette in his mouth before he got up and lit it. Closing his shirt at least halfway he went further into the garden. It was a roomy garden, that was for sure. Probably used for weddings or something in the likes of it. He passed a bunch of roses growing up against a fountain wall, reaching over to touch the thorns. He felt the prick on his finger and looked at the small bead of blood while he smoked his cigarette. He moved on after that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:42 am

Romeo was feeling frustrated. Though the nicotine helped, the words still stung. He knew that Eden didn't mean them, so why did he say them? To push him away? To keep him safe? He had to scoff. He couldn't even focus on smoking, dumping the rest of his cigarette in the ashtray before he headed back inside. He grabbed his jacket, pulling it on before he left the hotel, heading out in to the streets. He had forgotten everything about grabbing his phone, he just thought he needed a small walk to clear his thoughts.
Without really noticing it, his body was drawing him towards the woods they had hiked in earlier. Diverging from the pathway he just walked in amongst the trees. In the dark he had pretty good vision, seeing the life that lived in it. A small doe coming out to eat a bit, hiding pretty well from predators. He heard some birds chirping, settling in for the night. He wasn't sure where he was heading, he just needed to walk it out he thought.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 am

He managed to walk a whole lap around the garden but it didnt soothe his thoughts. He was just an idiot, wasnt he? Since when had he ever wanted to protect someone like that? He was disappointing himself, putting anyone before himself that wasnt Laure. But he didnt really have to think about why he was choosing to protect the lycan. After being told his story, about the men who had used and abused him. Remembering what Gerard had told him about what happened once he couldnt be there to protect them. He tensed his jaw and went up to the hotel room, contemplating what to do. Maybe it was just best to leave. Though he decided to go out, heading into the town and clear his head from all the looming thoughts.

He just walked around aimlessly, not sure what to do or where to go. He had never felt this way before or at least let himself. He felt lost, empty. Like he had ripped a hole in his own chest and wondered where the pain suddenly came from. He accidentally stumbled into someone, only to notice the bandage around her neck. Oh. She had a friend who grabbed the vampyre by his collar, asserting some sort of dominance that Eden was too numb to understand. The guy began pushing him out of the street and the girl quietly followed.
“Bloodsuckers like you make the world a worse place to be.” He said, Eden shortly looking down at his hand that was holding onto his collar. He looked back up at the guy, blinking a few times like he didnt really care. “Dont you have something to say for yourself?” The guy asked rather frustrated. Eden sighed. “Not really. I’d actually just rather want to go.” He said before he glanced down at the hand again. So this guy was really going to keep a grip on him. “You should let go.” The vampyre told him, but the guy just shook him a bit instead. Eden rolled his eyes before he tore off his hands and grabbed his neck. He was at the point where he didnt even care if he snapped the guy’s neck. The girl completely froze as Eden sunk his teeth into the guy’s neck, though he wasnt going to feast now. “Your expression annoys me.” He told her, shoving the guy away before he approached her. “Calm down. I wont hurt you.” He told her, grabbing her as he pulled her in. “Sorry… sorry.” He said, but it was like the words wasnt for her. He pulled her with and took her back to the hotel. She was too scared to fight back or even call for help. Somehow Eden pitied her. Back at the hotel he bound her hands with his belt, smoking a cigarette as he looked in towards her as she was stuck to a corner of the bed, laying naked on the floor. He had bound a silk wrap around her eyes so he didnt have to look at them. He finished his cigarette and went inside, running a hand through his hair to push it back.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:18 am

Romeo wasn't sure how long he was out walking, but it seemed to clear his head quite a bit. It also helped that he had gone in to their cave for a swim, retrieving a small crystal from the ceiling within. He wasn't sure why, he just felt like he had to cling on to that part. In there he had been loved for the first time, so maybe he was just too sentimental of a person to let it go. Returning to the hotel, his hair was dripping as he entered the room. At first he thought nothing had changed, but as he removed his jacket and moved further in he could smell there was something off.
The sight that met him made him frown, seeing Eden stand over some girl, pushing her hair back. He didn't say anything, just moved on out to the bathroom to dump his wet clothes. Looking at himself in the mirror he could see he had put back his protective facade. The boy wonder who didn't care. Only he did care. He cared too much. Walking back out without his clothes on he went to Eden, standing in front of him. "I'm gone for a couple of hours and you find a new plaything," he said, his voice numb of feelings. "Well, I guess I can't get mad," he said, looking at the woman tied up. He leaned down, inspecting her neck, seeing the bite marks. They weren't fresh, so he assumed it was her he had fed on earlier. "If I'm just a warm hole to you anyways," he muttered, turning back to look at Eden, grabbing his hands and guiding them to his body. "Then feel free to use me however you want," he said.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:40 am

The lycan returned which surprised Eden a bit. He actually would have thought that his words had scared him off. But he didnt look away from the girl. Somehow he felt so shameful for what he had said that looking at Romeo would just make it hurt more. However when the lycan came in naked and spoke of the girl, Eden felt his jaw tense. That wasnt why she was here. As Romeo came to inspect her, that was when Eden looked at him. The mutter made him him ground his teeth silently, looking at Romeo as he took his hands and guided them to his lean body. Eden looked down, touching him before he grabbed him at dragged him to bed. Were he really needing to do this? Pull free the last few strings? He looked down his body, spreading his legs for him, touching up his thighs, his stomach. He hadnt realized that a tear of blood had left his eye, running down his cheek. This hurt so much. He didnt like it. “No. Dont just let me use you.” He muttered but it was more like a plea. Where were the cocky bastard that didnt take shit from anyone?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:50 am

Romeo felt the push back to the bed, feeling Eden feel him up. He could feel how scared and sad the vampyre was, but he had said that he was just a warm hole right? He looked at his face, seeing the rogue tear and lifted his hand up to wipe it away. "But why not? Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked, running his hands down the vampyre's chest, unbuttoning it rather fast. Why make it linger? Why not just get it over with. "Afterwards you can tell my uncle how you took advantage of me, how I let myself get used," he said. He felt self-destructive. He laid there, letting the vampyre touch him wherever he wanted, just looking at him as his cheeks got warm.
"I went back to the cave," he said, his hand opening up, showing the small crystal that had cut his palm a bit being so sharp. "I could still hear our voices ... They've taken up residence there now ... A memory in time where I thought I could be loved," he said, turning his head to just look at the crystal. It was still so pretty. "Because I know it was stupid to fall in love with you, but that didn't matter when you touched me with the intention of something more than just pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:05 am

The question made him sigh because no. This wasnt what he wanted. Or maybe it was in like some wild haze of complete insanity. But his hands ran down his body, feeling, touching. It was like someone else moved his hands. If he closed his eyes he swore she would be right behind him holding his wrists. But it was just the girl bound to the bedpole who was sobbing. There was no one else here but them and her.
No one was making him do anything. When Romeo said he had gone back to the cave, Edem moved his hands off of him. He explained aboit the voices, how it was a memory. Eden felt his dead heart ache with so much pain. “Dont say that…” he muttered, leaning down to bury his face in the nape of his neck. He started sobbing quietly as he wrapped his arms around the warm lycan. “You’re not just…” he paused, quietly sobbing, pressing the lycan closer. “I love you.” He admitted but it was completely muffled into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:14 am

Romeo just looked at the crystal in his hand. His eyes fluid as he felt happy that he had gotten to feel what he had in that cave. Maybe that was why he wanted a crystal with him. That way he could always remember it. He did notice how the vampyre stopped touching him. Feeling his face dig in to the nape of his neck he just laid there, letting the vampyre sob. He didn't fight back, but he started crying himself. He didn't want to be used anymore. He just wanted to be with Eden when he could. Was that really so horrible? But then the vampyre admitted something that made the lycan's heart ache.
"I love you too," he whispered, turning his head to kiss the vampyre's hair. Of course he lived him, nothing could change that. Lifting his arms he wrapped them around the vampyre, pressing him closer as he took in his scent. "So stop lying to yourself ... Stop lying to me ... Just let us be what we are together and not push me away," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:41 am

It was maybe odd that he confessed how he felt in the midst of having hurt the lycan the way he had, but he couldnt help himself. It was beyond help at this point, the way he felt for him. As Romeo whispered, he just dug his nails a little into his skin like he didnt want to ever let go.
The warm arms around him made the silent sobbing stop but the tears wouldnt. It probably looked like a murder on and around Romeo’s neck. “I’m just scared of losing you.” He said, lifting his head though he looked away to wipe his cheeks. “Be mine.” He said as he looked into the beautiful hazel eyes the lycan had.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:56 am

Yeah, Romeo could feel just how scared the vampyre really was, so he hadn't have to say it. Though perhaps it was more therapeutic to say it out loud and admit it. His eyes looked in to his, two words spoken so gently and yet held more meaning than the lycan would ever come to fathom. "I think you're getting senile," he muttered, chuckling as he wiped away his own tears, "I was already yours." Romeo had known from the moment they had entered the cave, seen the eyes that Eden had when he was only looking at him. He knew how Eden felt about him, he could feel that need that they both shared for one another, and that was love, wasn't it? Maybe it wasn't as the poets described it, but they were an unusual couple. "And I still am," he said, reaching up to cup his face, pulling it down to place a tender kiss against the cold lips he loved so much.
Romeo knew that this was scaring him. He wasn't sure what would come of them. And he was even more scared that they weren't going to last. But for now this was all he wanted. "Can you explain our guest?" he asked, touching the vampyre's cheeks, just caressing him in a calming motion.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:52 pm

The mutter made him scoff, looking at the lycan as he then said it. Exactly what Eden had wanted to hear. That he belonged to him, that he loved him too. The clarification that he still was made the vampyre whimper softly in delight. It meant everything. He returned the kiss, sighing against his lips.
The question about the girl made him look back at her. “She’s a nobody. I just wanted to act out on my anger and hurt.” He said before he looked back at Romeo. “We cant let her go now.” He remarked, though it would have been easy if they could. He looked down the lycan’s body. “Why did you come to me naked?” He asked, placing a hand on Romeo’s stomach, running his hand up along the warm skin. “Would you have let me use you?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:06 pm

A nobody. What a mess. He sighed, only glancing shortly towards her, but knowing her fate. It didn't really seem to phase him anyways. He was drawn back to look at Eden above him, feeling his hand that explored him more gently now. "I guess I wanted to see what would happen ... Even though I knew you hadn't meant those words, I wanted to see if you could handle pretending you did," he said, closing his eyes half way, just enjoying the cold hand that clashed with his warm stomach. He lifted the crystal up between their faces, looking at it and smiling slightly. "I guess being used by you was better than being used by anyone else, because I know that deep down you care for me," he said in a ponder. It wasn't a healthy way to use himself as bait like this, but then again he wasn't stupid. He was clever, and he used his assets to their full potential. "Besides that ... I don't think you would've used me; I could feel how your body was trembling," he whispered, letting his hand with the crystal lay down again. His free hand was placed over the vampyre's on his stomach.
"But then again, I'm yours ... Anything you do to me I've already signed off on, haven't I?" he chuckled. He still had the bruises around his neck, and he felt a little sore where Eden had dug his fingernails in to his skin. But besides that he felt quite alright now. "Will you go get my underwear? I wanna get acquainted with our guest, and I'd have to look a little decent, don't you think?" he asked with a slight tease in his grin.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:26 pm

How cruel. He might have actually put them both through that hell if he had kept himself believing that his sister had some sort of supernatural control over him. “You shouldnt let me take advantage of you.” He said, looking more seriously at the lycan. Even if Eden had been trembling, he at least himself didnt doubt that it could have gone so wrong.
“Even if you’re mine. If I make you uncomfortable, fight me. Bite me if you have to.” He said in almost a plea. It was important to him. The question made him nod as he got up and went to get some underwear for the lycan. He handed it to him before he ran a hand through his hair. “I need to go clean up. Blood tears dont dry like salty ones.” He said before he went to wash the blood off his face. Once he was done he came back with a smaller towel in his hand, patting off the water.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 pm

"Alright," he promised, getting out of the bed to get in to the underwear Eden got for him. The mention of tears made him nod, looking himself in the mirror. Eden's tears were on his skin, but it seemed as though his warm body had kept the blood from drying out. He took a towel, drying himself off before he turned to look at the woman on the bed. She was quite pretty, though that didn't really matter right now. Getting nearer to her she whimpered, at least until he touched her and she seemed surprised at the warm touch. "Please help me," she begged, "there's this crazy vampyre who kidnapped me." Oh how naïve, he thought, touching her jaw gently. He was silent for a while before he decided to remove her blindfold. If she was going to stare death in the eyes she better be able to watch. "Hi there," he said in an almost overbearing voice that made the woman relax more.
He ran his hand down her neck, looking at her restraints. The vampyre surely had done this before. "Everything is going to be alright," he told her, a blatant lie, but he liked playing along for a little while. The woman smiled, nodding as tears were running down her face. He looked at her naked body, tilting his head to the side as he tried to understand where she was in her emotions right now. She seemed to settle on being relaxed for now. "My name's Romeo, and I promise I'll take good care of you," he said, his hand running down to cup her breast. She blushed, looking away but clearly was too enticed by his touch and beautiful face. "Isn't that right, Eden?" he asked, hearing as the vampyre came in.
He felt the fear rise in the woman, but she seemingly couldn't even muster up the courage to scream. He chuckled lightly, "calm down, being stressed isn't good for someone your age," he said, walking over to grab one of the candles that had been lit this whole time. He looked at the flame before tipping the candle lightly, letting the scolding wax hit the woman's bare skin, sizzling a bit before settling. She whimpered, crying now. "Tsch," he scoffed, leaning down over the woman, grabbing her chin, prying her mouth open. "I don't like your voice," he said in a sweet whisper as if he was talking to a lover. The woman's breathing got faster and more rapid. "It's alright, it won't hurt for long," he promised her, dripping the warm wax down her throat making her whimper, but screaming only made the wax go down further to her vocal chords.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 3:06 pm

He looked at Romeo and the girl as he got back, humming as the lycan spoke to him. He didnt really blame the woman for fearing him but he could also see how Romeo kept her calm. Knowing how he really worked, it was quite interesting to the vampyre. He just went and sat down in a chair with a full view of whar was going on. He took a cigarette and lit it, not really caring that he was inside at this point. It was like the bubble of romance had bursted either way. They knew each other a little better.
He drew in a deep drag off his cigarette, following by a sharp inhale as he saw the wax hit the skin. That had to hurt, at least someone mortal like her. He exhaled the smoke and leaned back a little. “You’re enjoying that a bit too much.” He chuckled though he was the same. He got up and walked over to crouch down, grabbing her the woman’s chin before he looked at her. “She’s rather pretty. It’s a shame to let all that beauty go to waste. Maybe we should let her go nicely.” He said before he looked to Romeo with eyes that turned soft. “It would almost be a charity, two handsome guys sharing the same woman.” He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 3:19 pm

The suggestion to share her made him chuckle, placing down the candle on the nightstand. He looked at Eden as his hands moved down the woman's naked body, reaching her treasure in no time. She mewled, spinning like a cat as she spread her legs for the lycan. "So easy," he scoffed, letting his finger dig in to her. Humming he smiled at Eden, "but she's nice and wet already ... Such a little slut," he said, turning his eyes back on the woman. She was still tied to the bed, but that made it almost better. That way she couldn't touch them. "She's quite scared of you still," he sighed. Even his powers couldn't turn someone over right away albeit he was rather strong. He leaned down, biting at her skin, not caring where he broke her open.
"I wonder if her mouth is as needy as her hole," he said, tilting his head to the side as he removed his fingers from her sex to stick them in her mouth. Humming he smiled, "yeah, she's taking my fingers so willingly," he chuckled turning to look at Eden. "Why don't you undress for us?" he asked, his eyes a little softer as he looked at the vampyre. He genuinely cared for him, and this woman was just a little playtoy for them tonight. His free hand moved down as he watched the vampyre, touching himself over the underwear he was wearing, humming softly as the woman whimpered with need.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 4:27 pm

It was truly interesting to just see the woman willingly submit to the lycan, Eden chuckled softly at the remark. “Well that’s not really fair on her when you look and act the way you do. I’m hard just looking at you.” He said in a lowered tone, whispering the last part with a small smile. It was fine that she was scared of him. He didnt care, it wasnt about her either way.
Romeo went on to switch to her mouth and Eden scoffed. “You’d think the wax would have done something to hinder her.” He remarked. It was remarkable and he wondered to what extent it would take for the woman to no longer react to Romeo’s charm. The question made him return the lycan’s look. Sighing deeply, he clearly considered it. “I’m shy.” He chuckled, glancing shortly at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next