Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I don't like where this is going EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I don't like where this is going EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I don't like where this is going

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

I don't like where this is going Empty
PostSubject: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:01 am

For @Eden <3

"He didn't seem to like me," she sighed, leaning over the dining room table in Kareema's nice apartment. "All he did was hand me a bunch of old files, and I've read through them! They tell me nothing about my mother or who my father might be." It wasn't that she wasn't grateful to Kareema, she had helped her most of the way when the vampyre had found out who she was. Sitting back up straight she imitated the stern vampyre's expression as he flipped through the files in the cabinet, "oh and then there was the lycan who looked at me like he had never seen a vampyre before," it had made her feel rather uncomfortable. Shaking her head she leaned back in the chair, not really able to sit much still.
"I have secured a meeting with him at his office, but I don't want to sit in some stinking office building ... I wish I could see my mother's belongings or at least a decent picture of her; You tell me all the time how much like her I look," she argued.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:32 pm

Kareema was enjoying a nice glass of warmed blood, listening to the young vampyress as she went on about meeting her uncle. She chuckled a little at the imitation of his expression; It did seem a lot like Eden when he was in a situation he didnt really want to be in. The mention of the lycan however made her frown a little. Not that she was surprised, it just annoyed her a little.
“Then call him up and change the location. He was a nice big mansion all to himself anyway. It’s probably quite lonely for him there.” She said with a shrug before she took another sip of her drink. Josette nust have gotten the worst of luck, in Kareema’s eyes. Finding out who sje was right around the time her birthmother met a tragic end. She couldnt imagine how the young girl would be feeling. “Eden must have some sort of hint towards your real father. But it’s probably not going to be something you like. He could be dead just like your mother.” She reminded her. Kareema had kept an eye on Eden’s sister in the public image. She never seemed to have had a boyfriend to show off, just like Eden. But it made sense if Eden’s bond to her had been reciprocated; though the thought could make Kareema gag.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:53 pm

"But I don't want to interfere, i couldn't imagine the pain it might be for him to speak to his sister's unknown daughter after the loss of said sister," she argued in a soft voice. She wasn't here to cause harm, she just wanted to understand why she had been given up for adoption in the first place. Perhaps some answers or inklings as to why and how. Taking a deep breath, she placed her palms on the table, looking at Kareema. She could smell the blood, but she wasn't quite at the point of hunger.
The notion her biological father might be dead as well made her nod, "but then I would at least know," she argued. Groaning softly she got up from her seat. Everything was such a mess, nothing was going as she had hoped. Of course this frustration was a given, but it was the fact that nobody seemed to want to acknowledge her. Not the Parish institution, not even it seemed her own supposed uncle. At least Kareema seemed to believe her fully.
That was when she felt her phone vibrate, looking at the mail that popped up her eyes widened. Reading it through rather fast she rolled her eyes. "He demands a DNA test before our meeting," she said, showing the official mail sent from the Parish Estate.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 1:15 pm

“If he is bothered, then he’s hiding it quite well.” Kareema remarked. Though him drowning his sorrows in some lycan over the loss didnt seem too unlikely. In fact it was probably what made the most sense in this whole cluster of mess that was going on. The vampyress hummed at her argument, it was true, she would have clarity about him. Maybe looming around in the apartment was not the best idea for a young girl trying to find her parents. But before Kareema could suggest them going out, the message arrived. She simply scoffed as Josette sumarized, shaking her head. “Well, the Parish will always be a mystery. While most vampyre families love growth, this one seems to be so bound in purity and who is legitimate.” She said, not really happy at the notion. “Put down your phone, we’re going to the High street. I want to shop and you cant be frustrated if you’re holding a brand new piece from the autumn collection.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Josette had to scoff, re-reading the message before Kareema suggested going out. Sighing to herself she put her phone down, looking at the vampyress before her. She was her guardian angel in all of this, seemingly the one person she could rely on in all of this mess. "You have a point," she said, flashing her dashing smile as she moved over to wrap her arms around Kareema from behind. The Acton family had been very kind to her in all of this, and while she couldn't quite understand why or how she had come to be so lucky, she wasn't questioning it either. "I think I'll need a nice pants suit, one that says I mean business," she smiled, kissing the woman's dark cheek before leaning away. She went to go grab her bag before they headed out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 6:00 pm

“I do.” She agreed with a soft smile, letting the young vampyress wrap her arms around her. She had taken a liking to the young Parish, mostly because it seemed that Eden wouldnt. “I have a belt that would go pretty well with just exactly that. So lets go find one for you.” She chuckled, watching the vampyress go get her things before they headed off. Kareema didnt like the ideas of drivers, she much ratger wanted to drive her own cars. Finding parking wasnt really a problem when you were rich.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 7:27 pm

Kareema had come to be someone that Josette almost relied on at this point. She felt attached. And it wasn't really a feeling she had had before. At first the vampyress' beauty had been almost too intimidating,
even for a fellow vampyre, but soon enough she had learnt of the kind heart beneath it all.
They headed in to town, and as they were perusing the shops she spotted someone she felt she recognised, pulling Kareema to a side to discreetly point him out. "There, that's the lycan," she whispered, looking as he was walking around with another elder gentleman. But it wasn't Eden, that was for sure. No this guy had grey streaks in his hair and looked much older. "I didn't get his name, but he looked quite scared when I showed up ... Do you think he might've known my mother?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 7:59 pm

Walking down the street, she hadnt expected Josette to suddenly pull at her, but she was glad she did once she pointed out who it was walking right down their way. “Oh I see.” She mumbled. So it really was Romeo. “We’ll find out. Just let me do the talking. I’m sure you saw something you werent meant to see.” She told her honestly before she took her hand and began approaching them. “Ah, Lucius Trevino. And young Romeo. Out for a stroll?” She asked. Lucius looked rather tense and she guessed Romeo wouldnt look better once he saw Josette. “Yes and no. We’ve got a lunch with some employees.” He said before he looked at the young girl next to her. Kareema noticed. “This is Josette. She is currently in my care while she’s searching for her birthparents.” She said, gently moving some hair off Josette’s face, sending her a soft assuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:32 pm

Romeo. That name was peculiar. And Lucius as well. She looked at the gentlemen, chuckling softly as Kareema lovingly pulled hair out of her face. "It's so nice to see your face in normal color," she told the young lycan who clearly looked a little surprised, turning her head she looked at the elder lycan. "Pardon me, I seem to have met your son before," she said in a polite voice. She was pretty much perfect in her stance and poise. She seemed almost royal and yet she clearly wasn't.
"Oh, now I know, Trevino," she smiled, nodding as she clearly showed some respect to the elder lycan. "Kareema has told me much about you, I must say I'm not well versed in the business world, but the Trevino firm seem to have made It's way to my mind regardless," she said, looking from Lucius to Romeo. Why was the young lycan so silent? Was he perhaps mute? Either way, she wouldn't judge him. "It's nice to finally have a name to that handsome face," she said politely, smiling almost innocently.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:35 pm

The lycan was not a fan of being stopped and of all places on a busy street like High Street. However he put on a polite smile, that only seemed to become a little more bleak as he saw who Kareema was with. That girl. He remained silent, letting his uncle do the talking until he heard how she referred to his uncle as his father. He didn't object to it, letting his uncle do the talking as it wasn't him who was spoken to. Then she complimented his face, or he thought she did. "I'm so sorry, I guess I was a bit shy when I saw you," that was putting it lightly, he had felt his soul leave his body for a good minute.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:50 am

Lucius didnt bite into the remark about Romeo’s face, as it wasnt like he knew in what sense she was speaking of. Was this some secret girl? There was a curiousity in the old lycan as Romeo definitely hadnt mentioned a young girl of any sort. “Oh, he is not my son, though I do treat him as such when his mother is no other than my sister.” Lucius corrected her politely, Kareema eyeing the lycan since Josette’s remark about the blushing. She was somehow disappointed but still smiled regardless.
“I suppose I should feel honored that Miss. Acton has spoken so well of us.” Lucius chuckled rather pleased, Kareema mentioning some progress on the case that seemed to further the old lycan’s mood to something more cheerful. “We were just about to go look for some new clothes, our schedule is pretty tight for this week, isnt that right my dear?” She explained to then look at Josette. She then looked to Romeo, as an idea struck her. “Do you mind if we steal away your nephew? It could be a good opportunity for him to see more of the city and none the less it’s fashion. You have to look your best as business men right?” She said with a wink, Lucius chuckling before he looked to Romeo. “I’ll let him decide for himself.” He said, though it would be impolite to decline.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:15 am

"Well the family resemblance is striking!" Josette complemented them in a polite voice, not minding being corrected and it seemed that the elder lycan didn't mind correcting her either. Josette interlocked her arm with Kareema's, leaning her head against her shoulder as she looked at the young lycan while the elder of the two vampyres spoke of stealing away said lycan. "It is, I'm still fairly new to the town as well - would be nice to have someone to get lost with," she chuckled, agreeing that Romeo should come with them. Lucius clearly didn't seem to object and Josette smiled at him, "thank you sir, that is very kind," she told him. The fact that he even let the young lycan decide was surprising, but it also sounded like he was hoping that Romeo would go.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:21 am

Gods, he didn't like how easy it was for Kareema to schmooze his uncle. And that young vampyress didn't make it easy for him. Those blue green eyes reminded him so much of Eden, but her face was just Loralei. He wondered shortly if Josette had just as fierce nails to scratch him up with. "When it is an invitation from Miss Acton herself, how am I able to decline?" He chuckled politely, agreeing to join them. He looked at his uncle with a slight smile, "duty calls, it seems," he said politely, bidding his uncle a nice lunch before joining up with Kareema and Josette. "Where to?" He said, being perfect in every single way. Josette giggled softly, letting go of Kareema's arm only to grab around his. He looked down at her, seeing her smile up at him with such an innocent smile. Did she know how she made his skin crawl? He smiled in return, and for that moment it might seem like a spark was made between two teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:39 am

Kareema was glad to hear him agree to join them. Mostly it was due to the fact that they hadnt exactly gone off on a good note the last time they spoke and she didnt like that at all. She of course had no idea how Josette’s presence was affecting the young lycan. She watched as the young vampyress let go and instead locked arms with the young male. “Oh you two look adorable.” She remarked softly before they continued down the street. “Is there a favorite go-to shop for you, Romeo? Or is it your first time here?” She asked as she was slowly trying to decide where they would be going first. Of course one of the two youngsters could speak up and say if they passed a shop they wanted to check out.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:57 am

Josette chuckled at Kareema's remark, "are you getting ideas again, miss matchmaker?" she teased her, but looked up at Romeo with a reassuring smile. He was quite agreeable, his features very pleasant to look at indeed. She wondered how many suitors might be standing in line to get a bite of such a handsome man. "I am afraid I am not very knowledgeable about the stores here in High Street, miss, but I feel as if I am accompanied by two rather experienced women," he said, polite and charming as ever. He could feel the vampyress' eyes on her, and he looked down at her. He smiled politely before moving his eyes away, looking ahead as he felt more like a hostage than anything else.
As Romeo and Kareema conversed, she remained quiet, looking around as they passed windows with beautiful set ups. Autumn hadn't only arrived in the trees outside it seemed, as they saw plenty of those orange and yellow colors in display. "There it is," she said all of a sudden, stopping and thereby making the lycan stop as well. In the window was a rather fabulous pants suit, elegantly cut and she just knew the colors would flatter her pale complexion. Romeo hummed, nodding as he considered it, "want to head inside?" he asked, and they did.
The good thing about stores in High Street was the staff inside was always very professionel. Letting the patrons decide what they wanted to look at without pestering them. Letting go of Romeo, Josette walked over to the pants suit that had been on display in the window, and it gave the lycan some time to speak one-on-one with Kareema. "Who is she?" he asked, he wanted the honest answer, "is she truly some Parish heir?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:17 am

“No, I’m just pointing out the obvious. Besides, a vampyre and a lycan would be the most enticing couple out there because there are so few of them.” She simply remarked. Romeo’s answer made her nod and hum, sending him a soft smile. “Dont worry, we’ll take good care of you, so you can just relax and enjoy your time.” She said. They werent here to annoy or pester him, not really. She didnt hope that he saw it that way either. As they walked, she kept a keen eye on the both of them, though it was suntly mixed with her also being on the lookout for a good fashion store. Josette’s sudden words made her turn her head as she smiled at the sight. She could imagine the vampyress look good in that and mean business as she had said so herself. She went and Kareema eyed the lycan at his question. “A young vampyress from France that was lost looking for her birthparents in this maze of a city. I ran into her by chance.” She said honestly before his question made her shrug. “She does look like the both of them. Maybe not a true inbred Parish as the family usually prefers. But what if she is?” She then just turned it to a question, looking at the lycan rather seriously.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:29 am

"She does," he had to agree. She looked the part too well, but so many things still didn't make sense to him, "are you perhaps taking a liking to her because she reminds you of Mr. Parish?" It was a rather blunt question, but they could talk more freely that Josette was perusing the store. All they had to do was nod in agreeance with the clothes she picked out. "I heard that you were once to marry him," why he was talking now he wasn't sure, but he seemed to miss a few pieces of the puzzle. He was bright, sure, but the possibilities in this case were endless.
"But what if she isn't? Wouldn't it be a cruel fate either way?" he sighed, knowing too much about the Parish family as it were. This young vampyress couldn't possibly want what he had experienced of cruelty within a family. He looked at Kareema with calm eyes, he did like her, maybe even respected her a bit after all the trouble she had gone through, but he still needed some help with clearing everything up.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:40 am

“Because she reminds me of Eden?” She asked with a scoff, nodding and smiling to a piece that Josette was showing them. His addition however cleared it up and she chuckled softly. “Do you believe I’m holding onto some ancient crush? Sorry, Mr. Parish is many things, but he’s not worth that much of my time. I moved on rather fast the first time I touched his hand and learned his preference.” She admitted rather bluntly, looking at the lycan with serious eyes.
He didnt really answer her question and she wondered if it would bother him later on. It probably would. Though she wasnt here to plant bothersome thoughts in his mind, at least not more than necessary. “Deep down, I’m hoping she’s not. She’s a very sweet girl, too sweet to have to think about the relation between her parents if it’s not two strangers just sharing one night together.” She then said before she sent Romeo a genuine sad smile. She didnt want Josette to be a true heir. With that she went to the young vampyress, touching her cheek gently. “You’ve picked out so much already. Do you want to try it on? I’m pretty sure Romeo has a keen eye for fashion.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:52 am

Romeo wasn't sure why but he didn't feel jealousy to what Kareema might feel for Eden or not, but she was a powerful woman in her own regard. She was a threat in many ways, even if she for now seemed rather genuine and sweet. The mention of Eden's preference made him scoff, and he couldn't help but smile a little. So the vampyress could be funny too it seemed. He hummed along, agreeing with the notion about Josette. He wished it too, but that was more for selfish reasons. He didn't like the thought of another Loralei threat.
He watched as Kareema went to join Josette, seeing all the clothes she had already picked out. "You are too kind, Miss Acton, but I would gladly help any which way I can," he said politely. A saleswoman came over, taking the items from Josette and guiding them in to a private changing room. There were room enough for all three. "Perchance I should wait outside," he said politely, but it seemed that Josette insisted, "do not get shy with me, I am perfectly sure you have seen a woman's body before," she chuckled. And with that she started getting undressed. Romeo looked down to the ground in pure respect, not wanting to see any of her body. Because as much as he hated it, he felt attracted to her. In his mind he knew it was because she reminded him of Eden. The pale cold skin, the blue green eyes and the hair color as well.
"Kareema, the zipper, would you?" she asked, getting zipped in to the pants suit before she could get a proper look at herself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:00 pm

“No need to be so humble.” She chuckled. They went to the changing rooms and Kareema would let Josette decide whether Romeo should stay or not. When she didnt seem to mind, she just nodded and waited for the first piece. She did notice how Romeo wouldnt look at Josette more than necessary. “Of course dear.” She replied once the vampyress spoke to her and she helped with the zipper. She stepped back and motioned for Josette to spin. “You look very beautiful and serious at the same time.” She said in a soft tone, elbowing the lycan gently to make him look as well if he wasnt already.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:08 pm

Josette got in to it, spinning at Kareema's urge to let her do so. She stopped and watched as Romeo lifted his gaze to look at her, and he nodded. Though something seemed to bother him as he excused himself for a moment. Josette looked a little horrified. Had she offended him? But she barely had time to worry as the young lycan came back once more, this time holding a pair of stilettos, a belt and a small bag. "I need to see it somewhat complete," he said, and with Josette's permission, he would help her in to the shoes. They fit. Lucky guess. Then on to the belt that he cinched just right and placed the bag in her hand. "Miss Acton," he said, gesturing for her to help with the vampyress' hair. "Half up, half down, business casual I would say," he said.
Once they were finished he took a step away, nodding to himself. Josette looked at herself in the mirror as Kareema secured her hair. She was surprised at how grown up she looked. She didn't look older, but perhaps she looked more mature. More esteemed. "Yes, this is perfection," he smiled, still feeling his hands sting a little from where he had accidentally touched her skin. Josette chuckled, looking at the clothes and her accessories. Then she turned around to look at Romeo before looking at Kareema. "We might need to have him with us more often,' she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:26 pm

Romeo’s sudden excuse and him leaving also made Kareema wonder. Though it seemed that before any of them could react, the lycan came right back and took them by surprise. Seeing the items, the vampyress hummed, sort of getting what he meant when he said he needed to see it complete. Though Kareema could usually guess whether it was a fit or not, it was nice to see the lycan take an initiative. She did as he asked and did the vampyress hair, only to marvel once it was complete. “You’ve got a very good eye for this, Romeo.” She complimented him. She fully agreed with Josette, he was a great shopping partner. “Only if he wants to of course.” She reminded her. Then her phone buzzed and she checked it before she sighed. “Excuse me. I’ll make it quick. Just continue without me.” She said in a sorry tone before she left the changing room to take the call.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:39 pm

"How could I ever refuse the invitation if it came from you?" he asked, although there was some truth in it. Kareema excused herself and Josette hummed, seemingly used to the vampyress being so busy. That would leave the two young ones alone for a few minutes, and she expected to take advantage of it. "What were you doing at the Parish Mansion?" - "Going through a contract on my uncle's behalf," Romeo was happy to have that as a cover this time around. Though it would prover harder in the future if this vampyress turned out to be an heir.
Josette smiled, "and what do you think of Mr. Parish?" she asked and Romeo chuckled, leaning back against the wall, just looking at the young vampyre. "He's a fine businessman," he said quite plainly. Gods how he wanted to tell her all about how he and her supposed uncle were fucking one another and that she might as well get lost. "I respect him a great deal," and that was the last thing he would say about Eden Parish. Josette sighed, chuckling as she walked closer, close enough to place a finger under the lycan's chin, lifting his face for her to see. "I can't say that I don't find you attractive, Mr. Trevino," - "Trevino-Altera," he corrected her, and she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:53 pm

He was right, but Kareema wasnt sure if that was because he felt obligated to or genuinely wanted to. She however went to take the call, keeping it as short as she could. But this was one of the downsides of being in her line of work. She was so needed that she barely had any moments of peace, unless she made them herself. She muted her phone and returned, knocking politely before entering. Seeing them stand rather close, she chuckled. “Oh, I didnt mean to intrude on something. But I do have some things that needs my attention more, as sad as that makes me. Do you think you can manage from here?” She said, eyeing the two youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:59 pm

Romeo looked to the door as Kareema entered, but Josette didn't move away. Instead she looked down as if she was blushing, though she couldn't without blood in her system, letting go of his chin. "Yes, we might be able to make do," Josette sighed, moving reluctantly away from the lycan to give Kareema a farewell hug. "I promise I'll behave and not do anything you wouldn't have," she jested, giving her a small kiss on the cheek.
After Kareema had left, she decided to buy the entire outfit, but was rather surprised as Romeo stepped in to pay for the whole lot. She thanked him, letting him carry the bag as she interlocked their arms once more before heading out on the streets. It was rather cold out, not that either of them noticed, but Romeo felt so bad about having to be here. He would much rather close his eyes, pretend that a certain other vampyre was by his side, perhaps leaning in to whisper something in his ear. And yet here he was, walking down High Street with this young vampyre instead. Of course it would cause a stir. He met many business partners on the way down the streets, each complimenting them, calling them a couple and it had gotten to a point where Romeo felt stupid for repeating himself every time. So he went along with it, feeling once more like a hostage due to circumstance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like where this is going
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next