Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I don't like where this is going

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

I don't like where this is going - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:05 pm

He could hear the lycan’s guilty conscience and he pressed him closer. “Dont apologize, I quite enjoyed it.” He said in a gentle tone, kissing his hair a few times more. He hummed at the suggestion because it was the only way he could get over it. “I promise.” He said without hesitation leaning down as he couldnt stand watching those sad eyes. “Dont look at me like that like we didnt just create a new beautiful memory out there. There were no cave walls and crystals but I felt like we almost went there for a few minutes.” He whispered against his lips, looking at him with half lidded eyes. “Now smile for me.” He said, his hands moving down to grasp at the lycan’s behind.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:14 pm

Eden leaned in closer and the lycan felt a little helpless in all of this, and yet he knew he was right. They had made a new memory, one that would no doubt pleasantly haunt his dreams these following weeks. Smile for him? Romeo had to scoff at the sentiment, moaning softly as the vampyre grasped at his bottom. How could he not smile? He connected their lips, keeping it more tender and slow. He did feel a little raw, perhaps because he had pushed himself so far, but getting cleaned did soothe him a lot.
After the shower he got out, grabbing a towel for each of them, drying himself off before heading in to the bedroom. A few mood lights had been lit and turned down low, making it more cozy, and he had a suspicion that it was indeed Eden's workers that had done this. They were seemingly everywhere and yet not within sight. He had wrapped the towel around his waist, not really caring much as it was just the two of them. "I have to go to this boring business party in a couple of days," he sighed. When his calendar had been cleared he had hoped he could've snuck off to stay here the night, but his uncle had soon enough informed him about this fancy dinner. Shaking his head he sat down on the bed. "Josette promised she would join me if you agreed to go as well," he said, looking at him with hopeful eyes. He thought the young heiress was too good for her own good, but he didn't hesitate taking advantage of it. And neither did she. "Are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Eden was quite adamant on not moving before he had gotten that smile. It was just that important to him. But when he did, they could get out. He thanked him for the towel, drying off rather swiftly, though being mindful to not just hurry and strain himself. They got into the bedroom and Eden chuckled. It wasnt like they had been very quiet on the roof but his servants had experienced worse with Laure, so maybe they were just happy that it wasnt someone that was his sister. He grabbed some clothes, mostly because cuddling naked with Romeo just never was an option with the strong need he felt for hin always. He at least got dressed into some underwear, bringing a pair that the lycan could borrow as well. It was odd how he had sections of spare clothes that had just appeared a few days after Romeo had been coming over so often. He hummed as Romeo mentioned a business party. Sounded like there would be a bunch of old dry men looking to mingle with their peers or bring someone younger on their arm. “Hmmm…” he hummed thoughtfully as he laid down on the bed. The question made him chuckle. “If I get to have excuses to talk to you, then sure.” He said. But then he sighed. “But I might have gotten a little too used to us just doing whatever we want in the comforts of my home.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:37 pm

Romeo took the underwear, getting up as Eden laid down on the bed, sliding in to them pretty easily. He went out with his towel, coming back to hear the verdict. The worry was real and he sighed, moving over to the window, he snagged one of Eden's cigarettes in the windowsill, lighting it up as he remembered to open a window as well. Inhaling the smoke he just sat in the window, thinking about how they could handle themselves in public. "Well I bet there would be drama regardless seeing as my uncle's gonna be there," he muttered, turning his head to look at Eden, smiling a bit to himself as he continued to smoke the cigarette, blowing the smoke out the window whenever he exhaled. It wasn't his usual brand, so it did tickle his throat a bit more, but it wasn't enough to make him cough. "I would like for you to be there; Afterwards I can excuse me and Josette and we could head back to the mansion together?" he said. If there was something to look forward to afterwards, then surely they could figure out a way to keep their hands off each other for one night.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:54 pm

Lucius would be there too? Eden sighed and got rather comfortable lying on the bed, resting his head under one hand. “I think he’s still angry with me.” He said with a sigh. Well if Kareema would be there and he hoped so, then Josette wouldnt have to worry about the old lycan. Eden just felt like Lucius had acted so weirdly aggressive, which wasnt too unusual if he was angered enough, but Eden didnt even feel like he had been as bad as he could’ve.
“That’s a good plan. We can do that.” He agreed, watching the lycan smoke his cigarettes. “We still have to set up that meeting with Kareema as well.” He said with a sigh. What the vampyress wanted to talk about regarding Josette’s future, he didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Romeo frowned at the mention of a meeting with Kareema, then it seemed to dawn on him, sighing as he hummed. "I think it's because of us and where it leaves Josette in all of this," he said in a slight ponder, finishing up his cigarette, killing the last ember in a small tray. He got up, letting the window stay open because he wouldn't get a cold, and neither would Eden. He walked over to the bed, looking down at the vampyre, smiling as he touched his thigh gently, getting in to bed. "I'm sure it's more about me ruining her chances or something like that ... Don't you have some connections to set her up with someone else? I mean I like that she's so helpful, but she can't get from me what you can," he said, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:11 pm

The lycan’s ponder made sense but Eden wasnt sure that pulling Josette into this had been that good of an idea. But it would make sense eventually to why he thought that way. He looked as Romeo moved off the windowsill, watching him as he got closer and touched the vampyre’s thigh. He pulled Romeo down to wrap his arms around him. Eden had never been a cuddler but he wanted Romeo close whenever he could get it. “I dont want to just set her up with someone. That doesnt seem right. It’s something my parents would have done.” He sighed. He didnt like the idea of arranging things in general, especially after meeting Romeo becayse they never could have been set up together like that. “I’m trying to run this family differently than it used to be.” He said but he couldnt do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:27 pm

"Then introduce a bunch of potential people to her? There's nothing wrong with her knowing that her options are open, but if she's never really dared doing much, then taking that first step might be hard," he argued. No, he didn't wish Josette be forced in to something, but what him and Eden had was untouchable at this point. Josette was going to be family, but not in the way the young heiress had wanted it initially. As Eden mentioned running the family he sighed, kissing his face all over. "Teach Josette to help you ... She's not stupid, not like other women her age, and she seems to have a knack for handling things when she's needed," he pondered. Josette could be useful, not just in who she would end up with, but also in the logistics of things. "Even if she is very naive, she clearly wants to belong to this crazy family," he said, digging his head down to the nape of the vampyre's neck, kissing him in gentle peck, not trying to stir anything up, just enjoying being in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:42 pm

“I know only people as old as me or older.” He chuckled. Romeo was aware that Eden wasnt just some old vampyre that mingled with younger people. “I only met you because you showed up among all the dust collectors.” He remarked, rubbing the lycan’s back slowly in gentle motions. “And if their children are anything like their parents, I wouldnt want her near them.”
The notion of teaching Josette hiw to help made Eden hum. It was definitely a good idea. But Eden wasnt too sure. “You are of course right, but I also dont want to rob her off her youth and freedom. It’s not just something that can be left alone once it’s started.” He said, closing his eyes for a bit. Maybe it was hard to grasp for Romeo that Eden wanted Josette to get to live her youth somewhat. Like he had before he began working and became an adult with a bunch of responsibilities. “Not everyone can be the boy wonder who can do anything he sets his mind to.” He pointed out, sighing as he felt the soft kisses, pressing Romeo a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:48 pm

It was true that most of the men near them were older than dirt, but hell it was how it was right now. He did have an idea as to how to get Josette to mingle with others, but he didn't like the idea himself. Besides the only people he really knew his own age was his cousin here in Churchill. His friends seemed so far away right now. "Youth and freedom is sorta eternal for vampyres, isn't it?" he teased lightly, mostly because he didn't see Eden as some old man. Even if he acted the part sometimes. He was focusing on the vampyre's neck, feeling the pull closer, making him hum against his cold skin. "Well if she was me she would've been smarter than to try and be with a guy who prefers other guys," he muttered, biting his skin in a teasing manner before pulling away to look at Eden. "Regardless, we need to figure something out for her ... Hell she even reeks of virginity," he said, murmuring the last part before leaning in to kiss his lips in a gentle fashion.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:09 pm

“I’d believe you if you hadnt called me old man so many times already.” He chuckled, running his fingers down his back after having pressed him closer, just enjoying the intimacy between them. His mutter made him listen but he frowned a little though the lycan wouldnt see it. The bite however moved his thoughts away and he grit his teeth a little. It however couldnt stop his emotions as Romeo mentioned her smell. It was somehow a mixture of disgust and something protective that flared up in him, no matter what there was no hiding it as their lips touched. He moved out of the kiss and sat up to run a hand through his hair, drawing in a deep breath. “Sorry…” he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Romeo was surprised to feel Eden move away, even more so by the emotions he had felt. That was when he realized what he had said and to whom he had said it. It was a little weird to think about the fact that Josette was his niece. The vampyre apologized and Romeo shook his head, sitting up as well, "no, I'm the one who has to apologize," he said rather sincerely, reaching over to touch the back of the cold hand, "I'm sorry." He knew that despite everything, Eden must've still cared for Josette, even though he hadn't shown much interest in her. Perhaps because of her connection to Loralei. "Do you want me to go?" he asked, mostly to see how much he had truly offended the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Romeo touched him but Eden was scared he would be able to feel how strongly he was feeling towards this one topic. He moved his hand away though it hurt him to do so. It just felt necessary. He apologized and Eden sighed. “I’m overreacting.” He said with a shake of his head, to then frown as the lycan asked whether to leave. “No…” he said like that notion confused him before he looked more seriously at Romeo. “I never want you to go when things are like this between us. That is not how I want us to handle things between us.” He said, looking at the lycan’s hand. He took in a deep calming breath, reaching out to grab his hand as he felt bad for having moved it away. He lifted the hand up to his face, pressing his palm to his own cold cheek, closing his eyes as he took in the warmth. “Does she really reek of virginity?” He asked with a sigh. He couldnt tell. But he hadnt been close to her either.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:33 pm

Eden moved away again and Romeo couldn't pretend like that didn't hurt. He looked down, suggesting leaving because he felt like he was only making things worse for himself. The vampyre thought it was better for him to stay so he did, yet it didn't take away the feeling of being rejected. Eventually he could feel him lift his hand to his cold cheek, and he looked up, clearly a bit confused as to what to do. He wanted to soothe him, not be a cause for him to move away. He just didn't understand why Eden wouldn't let him. The question made him frown, mostly because he didn't want to upset him once again. "She does," he said, just being honest as he always was, but he was afraid his answer would make Eden move away. "Please, if I say something that upsets you, I don't want you to move away - I can feel if you don't like something, you know," he muttered, looking down once more.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:49 pm

It felt bitter because if Romeo knew then there would be nothing to explain, nothing to confuse the lycan and make Eden seem distant. But he couldnt make himself say it. It was simply too fresh and too overwhelming still. But that probably never would go away. He hummed a little absentminded at the reply, opening his eyes to look down as Romeo muttered. “I panicked. I’m sorry.” He said, kissing the inside of his palm. He lifted his eyes to look at the lycan again. “I’m sorry I moved away, I sometimes remember too well that you know how exactly I’ll feel about certain things.” He explained, moving closer as he wrapped his arms around him, feeling their chests touch and his warmth. He put his chin on his shoulder, kissing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:54 pm

Eden apologized, and yet Romeo didn't feel that was right either. Sure he had gotten hurt, but it was only because he had been insensitive about the topic. Maybe he needed to reevaluate his language, but then again he didn't want to censor himself. That wasn't what this was about. He got pulled close and he wrapped his arms around him in a slow movement, burying his face in the nape of his neck. He felt a little ashamed. He didn't want to be a cause of harm, and yet it had been so clearly as he had felt the disgust and something else he couldn't quite pinpoint. Emotions were as easy as saying one was only angry. There were different layers to it, but disgust was a new one he hadn't really felt before. "Then you surely know I can feel something is up with you ... Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 10:15 pm

He caressed his back slowly, just calming down after all the emotions that had hit him just then. It helped a lot to have Romeo close, though he did worry that the lycan would be hard on himself for this. The question made him tense his jaw. It was quite clear from his emotions that something had happened. He just pressed him closer. “It’s just something about Laure.” He said, which wasnt a lie because the feeling of disgust had been towards himself and her. Him the most in his own mind though. “She just finds a way to make life harder to enjoy sometimes. Even in death.” He said with a sad smile. He didnt want to talk about this but he couldnt just leave Romeo in the dark. They had talked about this. “Josette is her daughter. That much is true..” he said but then he stopped as his demeanor changed. He felt nauseous and sick just by the thought. Had he been living, his skin would’ve crawled with goosebumps of disgust but it was only a feeling inside of him now. “.. please..” was the only thing he could whisper, pressing the lycan closer if that was possible at this point. He felt so small, it was almost ridicolous, how much like a child again he felt. The child Laure just trampled over whenever she felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 10:33 pm

From what Romeo could gather the problem surely wasn't just him. At least not when he gave it extra thought. Eden finally decided to speak, but it was so clear that he was struggling as he spoke about his sister. The lycan could feel all the emotions, layering on top of one another as the pleading whisper came. Romeo hushed him, wrapping his arms tightly around him, kissing his shoulder and the parts of his face he could reach. "Hey, hey, it's alright," he whispered, kissing him over and over, wanting so desperately to soothe him, and here he was, cradling him close. He leaned back on the bed, still holding him close, just showing he was there. He refused to loosen his grip until the vampyre did. "You don't have to explain anything you're not ready to share," he whispered. He worried, of course he did, but he wasn't here to pressure everything out of him. He simply wanted to help alleviate the burden that Eden seemed to be carrying. "I love you, Eden, I really do, so please don't strain yourself if you don't want to say anything," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 10:47 pm

It was a jungle of emotions that Eden had barely scraped, if even glanced at, at all. He felt the tight embrace, just pressing his face down into the nape of Romeo’s neck. The soothing coos from Romeo were soothing some of the strong emotions he felt but it was quite a lot at once. He moved as they laid down, just being quiet and feeling the storm inside of him. Hadnt he been a vampyre he probably would have been trembling and crying but it was like he was in a state of shock. “… I promised. So one day.. I’ll tell you it all. But I need time to even think about it myself.” He whispered quietly, closing his eyes, breathing in the lycan’s scent, reminding himself that Laure was gone, and in this moment he was here with Romeo, laying on the vampyre’s bed after a perfect night under the stars. He reminded himself over and over as his body gave off slight trembles.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 10:54 pm

One day was good enough. Honesty wasn't just about blurting things out and being insensitive, he hoped Eden didn't see it that way. "Take your time," he said, just holding him close breathing in his scent. As Eden was trembling from time to time Romeo thought of what might help, and he hummed softly, just holding him as he hummed some small melody. It wasn't singing, it was just a melody that looped quite easily, and it meant that Romeo didn't have to say anything for Eden to hear who he was with.
After some time he was relaxing a bit more. The lycan felt tired, but he wasn't giving in to sleep before Eden felt at least a little better. "I keep looking forward to us going away again," he whispered, kissing the vampyre a bit sporadic as he spoke. "Seeing you ski for the first time ... Sitting by the fire wrapped up in each other ... Actually introduce you as my boyfriend to strangers," he chuckled. Maybe it was silly, but he liked the idea, "hey, maybe we could get those rings made in time for Solstice, exchange them on our trip?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:12 pm

He couldnt just calm down just like that. It was like whenever the thought got too far away it moved just right back in sight. The papers from the DNA test that never had existed, changed for Eden’s own safety. He felt foul somehow but there was no way he could tell Josette the truth. Romeo’s humming made him press the side of his face a little closer to his throat, feeling the soft vibrations. He relaxed after a while, just staying close to Romeo. The whisper made him hum, feeling the kisses. It was just nice to hear Romeo speak of something, even if it was something in the future. “I would like that.” He agreed to the rings, adjusting himself to lay a bit more comfortably, nuzzling his nose again the lycan’s neck. Romeo was lean but he could still feel the soft muscles, it wasnt just hard bone that he felt. “When I was a child we lived close by some mountains. In a rather snow-filled area. In the winter, mortals werent allowed outside as they could die from the cold. But do you know what happens to a vampyre in a blizzard?” He asked, having moved his head a little so Romeo could hear him more clearly. “I had a friend called Roland. He got lost one time and when we found him, he was frozen from the head down. The snow had layered on him but when the sun came it melted and turned to ice. We had to lift him like he was an iceblock and he just looked so annoyed and tired underneath the ice.” He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Hearing Eden finally speak eased his mind a lot. He was worried whenever he saw the vampyre this upset, and worst of all was the feelings. They were so complex. Much more than normal mortals, that was for sure. But then again, he had never spent much time touching vampyres before being with Eden. Looking at him as he told the story, he chuckled softly, kissing his forehead, rubbing his back as he listened to the poor Roland kid being trapped in an ice block. "So you mean to tell me you grew up close to snow but never went skiing?" he chuckled, because he found it hard to believe. But then again, he wasn't completely sure just how old Eden was. Not that it really mattered in the long run. "No, but poor Roland - Did you have to carve him out of the ice?" he asked, because he was genuinely invested in the story. Romeo had never really experienced cold before, at least not in the way normal people did. Lycans were weird like that, always warm and yet able to sense temperature anyways. "Or did you send him off to some museum as a brilliant archeological find?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:31 pm

“I dont think skiing existed back then. We used boards to sit on and slide down small slopes but nothing more than that.” He said as he sighed. Then Romeo asked about Roland and Eden thought for a bit before he snickered, holding back a laugh at the memory. “Had his parents found him, he might have been luckier. We didnt take him to a mueseum, we dragged him around town until his parents eventually heard the commotion. We had our palms whipped till they bled but it was worth it.” He said, smiling a little proudly as he lifted his head to look at the lycan. “I was a shy kid but when I was with my friends, we were like small devil spawns.” He said, lifting a hand to cup the lycan’s cheek. He was a little curious now. The memory and the bad feelings completely pushed out of focus. “How old do you think I am?” He asked, shifting between the beautiful hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:40 pm

It was hard to imagine the handsome bachelor being shy. He was filled with confidence, it was so clear to see. He smiled, trying to imagine what a kid version of Eden might've been like with the way he had tried to describe himself. Then he looked at Eden as he cupped his face. The question came a bit by surprise, but he couldn't help but scoff. "At least older than some of the dust collectors in our business," he muttered, though he didn't seem bothered by it, "I guess in my head I can't think of you as older than me uncle." It was a fair statement, but he did wonder how old he was, "so please, do enlighten me of how close to ancient you truly are."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:52 pm

The mutter made him chuckle, because it was probably true somehow. At least by a few years or so. Had he been human he would have been long gone at this point. “That seems reasonable. I do look rather young.” He said with a faint smile over his lips. “Okay, as old as I am, I do take offense to being called ancient” he said but not really. “I am roughly…. 234 years old.” He said touching the lycan’s face, wondering if that made him look at him differently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like where this is going
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next