Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I don't like where this is going

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

I don't like where this is going - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:58 pm

Romeo chuckled softly, knowing that this was just their way of having a bit of jest around their age gap. Though hearing just how old he was was a bit surprising. "Wow, you look really good for your age," he said in a tease, but also taking in the fact that he now had an age to work with. A lot of the things Eden had spoken about were starting to make sense, and yet there were also some things that didn't. Like the fact that the vampyre hadn't even seen the whole world yet. If Romeo had had that time, he would've spent it constantly moving from one place to the other. "That means you've lived roughly 14 times my lifespan so far," he said a little perplexed, and yet still clearly able to show off his math skills. He chuckled, closing his eyes as he felt a tickle in his stomach. That was when he started to laugh, like the one you did because you just had to. That giggle that just wouldn't stop. Romeo was actually laughing for the first time in all the time he could remember, shaking his head as he had to place a hand on his stomach as it was almost hurting a bit. Was he going mad?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:14 am

“Oh please.” He scoffed. Though it was fine that he teased him, he would’ve done the same. No, he did the same, knowing how young the lycan was. “Yeah, roughly.” He agreed before he noticed how the lycan was chuckling. Then he laughed and it surprised Eden a little because it sounded rather genuine. And it was what he had been wanting to hear for a while. He waited for thr laugh to calm down before he spoke. “What’s so funny to you? That I could’ve lived your life 14 times by now?” He asked, wanting to hear what the cause for him to laugh was.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:21 am

His laugh calmed down, and Eden rightfully was curious as what had set him off, chuckling softly he pushed the vampyre back, leaning over him and placing a kiss against his lips. His eyes were closed, still feeling giddy and giggly, so he just tried calming himself down. "You are older than my mother and my uncle ... Combined," he finally said, nuzzling his nose against the vampyre's, "and it just dawned on me that I have to have the biggest daddy kink in the entire world." He sighed, licking the vampyre's lips gently, just toying a bit with them, not really looking to make out fully, but also just wanting to feel him. "It also made me realize just how big of a pervert you are," he muttered, moving his lips down along the vampyre's chin and down his Adam's apple, licking his neck teasingly. "And how much of a pervert I am for still wanting you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:51 am

He was pushed back but he still looked to the lycan with curiousity, wanting to hear what it was. He returned the kiss, placing an arm around him before he told him what it was. He didnt know how old Lucius was, but it made sense. The addition made Eden smile brightly. “Well, I should only feel honoured by that.” He said, giggling a little as he thought about it.
The way he licked his lips but not to go further was irritating the vampyre a little, making him seek out the lycan’s lips that only seemed to move away the moment they touched. “I never denied it.” He sighed as he realized he wouldnt get his lips. He stretched his neck for him as he moved downwards. “Perverted brat.” He hissed lightly to correct him. He closed his eyes to indulge in the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:58 am

"But I'm your perverted brat," he argued, biting teasingly on to his neck, his hands grasping lightly at the linen beneath them. He was trying to not get riled up, but it seemed so hard to ignore. "We should sleep ... Before I use my perverted brain to think of new scenarios," he sighed, pulling away from his neck, leaning down to finally kiss his lips. Though he kept it rather brief, pulling at the duvet to pull it over both of them, nestling himself down on the mattress next to the vampyre. He wrapped his arms tightly around him, sharing a few goodnight kisses with him, just holding him close. They both needed rest. "If you feel better when we wake up, I might have a surprise for you," he muttered, burying his face in his soft hair, breathing in his scent and breathing out his warm breath against the vampyre's cold scalp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like where this is going
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12