Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

These happy places we go to

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

These happy places we go to - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These happy places we go to   These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:48 am

A small whimper fell from the human's mouth as he could hear Vanessa in his dreams. Why was she comforting him when she was also trying to leave him? He hugged her closer, hiding his face away in her hair as he kept sleeping. "Please ... I luv ya ... Don't go," he pleaded in to her hair. His breath was warm against her scalp, but he seemed too deep in his sleep to even realize what he was saying was out loud. He dreamt of her so often that it was just second nature to him, however his dreams were always her leaving him.
Truth was, Ethan had very bad abandonment issues. Perhaps that was why he jumped from girl to girl, breaking it off with them before they could break it off with him. He didn't speak about his past much, but Gareth knew a bit of it. However he had grown up in a rather bad part of Southern District, his mother a drug addict and his father both verbally and physically abusive. However he still seemed to cling on to some happiness, some real positivity when it came to his friends. Vanessa had come to symbolize everything he wished in his life; A good life with someone he cared about, but how could that ever be possible other places than in his dream?
He was slowly coming back to reality, shaking a little to get the feelings of the dream out of his system. Blinking a few times he just stared at her scalp. "Woah ... Sorry there, guess I fell asleep, huh?" he chuckled a bit, his voice a little hoarse and raw with emotions. He couldn't hate his dreams, because in them he had at least been with Vanessa before she left him. He could relive that over and over, and even though it pained him, there was also a sense of happiness in those dreams.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

PostSubject: Re: These happy places we go to   These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 12:19 pm

She wasnt sure what to think when he was hugging her closer and pleading the way he did. Her heart was racing a little but she couldnt possibly believe that the dream would be about her. Oh but how she still wished, holding onto him, trying to comfort him as best as she could, moving her hands up and down his back in gentle motions. Truth be told about Vanessa, she wasnt much unlike Ethan when it came to relationships. Even though she didnt spend much time on them, it was always about her keeping some sort of control that she felt she hadnt had her whole life. That way she couldnt have her heart broken, and that was how she preferred it.
He woke and she looked up at him as he spoke. “What were you dreaming?” She asked quite softly, placing a hand on his face, just to calm him down from all the emotions he had felt in his dream. Then suddenly, she felt a little more daring than usual, moving up quite carefully till they laid face to face. She looked at him shortly before she gently leaned closer, but in no way did she dare to kiss him. Instead, she placed her forehead against his, her hand still caressing his face.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: These happy places we go to   These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 1:00 pm

He chuckled, sniffling a bit as she asked what he had been dreaming about, closing his eyes and shaking his head a little. He didn't even know if he could lie about it. The emotions were still so fresh in him, and he just held her still, as if he couldn't let go. She moved, her face now so close to him and he just looked at her grey blue eyes, feeling like it was stinging in his heart. "Ya gonna make fun of me ... But sum'one special leaving me," he confessed, looking at her until she placed her forehead against his. He whimpered softly, closing his eyes as she caressed his face. He knew it was stupid to dream of her, but he couldn't control it.
"I guess ya think I'm weak; but people leaving me is the worst fear I have," he confessed. His hand resting on her hip, knowing that it was wrong of him to seek comfort in her when she was supposed to just be a friend. A friend that he felt so strongly for that she had claimed his heart without even trying. "It's not very cool to cry," he sniffled, chuckling sadly as he opened his eyes to look at her, a few tears running from his eye and down his cheek. Growing up crying was just viewed as being weak, and being weak wasn't acceptable when you were trying to navigate the world as a small kid. "Please don't tell anyone," he mumbled, looking down, hoping that she wouldn't just run off and tell their friend group.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

PostSubject: Re: These happy places we go to   These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 4:03 am

She shook her head as he said she would make fun of him for telling her, but when he confessed, she didnt even have to try not to laugh, because it seemed from the way he was reacting, it was something close to his heart. She actually just wanted to lighten his burden and make him feel happy, if there was a way for her to do that. With gentle strokes on his cheeks with her thumbs, she held his face gently between her palms. “I dont think you’re weak, Ethan,” she said in a calm tone, gritting her teeth slightly. How could she tell him that she thought of him as one of the strongest people she had ever met?
She opened her eyes at his sniffle and moved her head away, catching the tears with her thumbs to dry them away. “I didnt know you were hurting this bad,” she mumbled, the corners of her mouth turning downwards as her own eyes watered slightly; but the only indication would be the slight swelling around her eyes because in no way would she cry when she had this much control. She had been trained not to, to keep her emotions hidden and quiet. “You’ve seen me at my worst. It’s not like I’m in a position to point fingers,” she said, sinking down as she tried to catch his eyes. “This’ll be our secret,” she assured him softly, still caressing his cheeks in slow gentle motions, before she let her hands slide down to rest on his shoulders. “I appreaciate the trust,” she said with a small smile spreading on her lips. She was quite close to him, but in the moment she didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: These happy places we go to   These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 3:34 pm

No one probably knew just what Ethan carried, but then again he didn't want people around him to know. He wanted to be the funny yet weird guy. The one that had all the confidence in the world, but right now he felt so weak. And yet, he was strong enough to not just lean in and kiss her, because he knew it would be the end of him. "I'll be fine," he promised her. Even though he was crying right now it was only because of the dream and the fear of losing her. How could he ever pretend to move on when there hadn't even been something to begin with? It was all just a play in his head; A game of what-ifs that kept rolling over and over, but he knew they would never come to fruition.
Despite how broken he felt right now, there was something more comforting about waking up in her arms. Her sweet words, cooing him in to a sense of security and happiness. "Yeah, well-" he said, shrugging a bit as she removed his tears, chuckling a bit because it felt absurd. She was so close to him, closer than ever, and yet he didn't have the balls to just lean in and steal a simple kiss from her. Perhaps it was because a voice inside him told him that he would never be able to make her happy. That she was just too out of his league. Moving a hand up, he cupped her cheek, taking a moment to let his thumb caress her cheekbone softly. He looked at his thumb, almost dumbfounded that he was actually laying here with her. "I don't really like secrets," he mumbled, but it wasn't like he wanted the others to know either. Ethan had never cried in front of his friends, even though he had had rough days. "But I think ya one of the only ones I could do any'fing for," he confessed.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: These happy places we go to   These happy places we go to - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:32 pm

//Out <3333//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These happy places we go to   These happy places we go to - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

These happy places we go to
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4