Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Love is a strange size EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Love is a strange size EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Love is a strange size EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Love is a strange size EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Love is a strange size EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Love is a strange size

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

Love is a strange size Empty
PostSubject: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 2:52 pm

For my @Ace <33
~~~~~~

Margot was still holding his hand, despite being angry with him. They had just left behind Ezra to basically fend for themselves and find that girl they had arrived with. She felt her jaw tense, knowing that Ace was probably steaming as he just wanted to get it out of his system. It was how their relationship worked; She would get him mad, he would be mad and yell, she would yell back and in the end they would make up somehow. But how they got from now to being fine again was always differently. "I guess you're real fucking happy with yourself," she said, moving her jaw to make it relax more, but she was just so angry. And if she had been a cartoon character, smoke and steam would've already stood out of her ears and nose from pure anger. "I don't get why it's such a big deal that I want to play music; Is it because you hate seeing me happy? Is it because you hate what I write and how I sing?" she asked. She didn't know what else to say right now, she just felt like it was the same over and over. Right now she was hurt, because she had let her best friend behind, and her boyfriend couldn't see past his own ego.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:10 pm

"Ecstatic thank you, is it that fucking obvious?" he asked in a snarky remark before he shook his head and rubbed his face with his hand. Of course he wasnt happy, because he knew he had fucked up but he couldnt back down once he had set his mind to it. "The fucking issue is that you dont see the bullshit that I do, every single night! You dont hear what shit assholes say behind your back after a concert, what all those fucking pricks and cocksuckers think of you, not even your fucking music but just the way you looked to them," he explained rather aggressively and it just seemed to rile him up even more to just think about. It wasnt uncommon that Ace picked fights with guys after a concert if he heard them say something about Margot that he didnt want to hear from them. Sure, primal in many ways, but Ace protected what he loved. "I've done nothing but to fucking support you through this shit, fucking hell, I gave your band the money you needed for better equipment than the wack ass shit you had and still you fucking think I'm trying to hold you back," he gritted his teeth before he shook his head, "And it's real nice that Garth is always there like a dainty puppy to support you, wear that blue shit on his cheek like a nice little cheerleader just for you with his known track record of women and whatnot shit he likes," he spat on the ground away from her and just moved his eyes forward. "But all-fucking-right, maybe I'm just the asshole that do want to see you unhappy, make me the fucking villain once again" he muttered angrily.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:31 pm

Margot shook her head in disbelief. thinking he would be stupid to ever think if she wanted to be with any of them. When she sang, she didn't think of her audience as some place where she could find someone to be in her bed. She genuinely just wanted to get her music out there and make people listen to what she had to say. Then he held the same thing over her as he had at the bar. Money. Gritting her teeth she looked at him with a stern gaze. "I've paid you back for that equipment tenfolds, I've bent over backwards to keep you happy and all I've asked is for you to support me," she said, frowning as she felt rather hurt. She didn't come from a good upbringing, and when she had first met Ace, she was at rock bottom. Or at least close enough, she hadn't started selling herself. When he mentioned Ezra she sighed, shaking her head as it made her angry. Not only that Ace refused to use the right pronouns, but the fact that he couldn't see how biased he was.
"I'm not making you the villain, you are making yourself that," she replied, holding her tongue as she thought everything through. She felt sad as a thought passed her head. "Do you honestly think I would cheat on you? Do you really think that I could just fuck someone and pretend like nothing?" she asked. She needed to know if that was how he perceived her, because he kept mentioning how he believed that Ezra and her had done something.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 5:06 pm

"For fucks sake, Margo, I never wanted you ever to pay me back, but you kept fucking insisting that it was so god damned necessary. Like it couldnt just be me wanting to help my girlfriend out with the shit she loves so much, because god fucking forbid that you'd take money from anyone, like it's just some fucking transaction loan for you all along," he argued as he shook his head. He knew that money had always been somewhat a big deal in their household as Margot had had nothing, but he had never seemed to mind it.
He knew that Ezra was a low blow but he had never trusted the mythical and all that shit about different pronouns wasnt existent in Ace's eyes. They looked male so he perceived them as so and saw them as a threat. Her reply to his mutter made him furrow his brows as his expression turned stern, but whatever he wanted to say, he held back. Her question made him clench his free hand as well as his jaw for a second. "No, I dont want to think that," he said a little calm which was odd. He swallowed hard and looked away from her as he shook his head, to then press his fist against his head. "Dont you think I wish that I wouldnt think this way? Do you think I enjoy all these crappy shit thoughts of you with someone else?" he asked before he shook his head. It was obvious. "I know it's fucking petty of me to pin someone else's actions on you, I fucking know Margo. I wish I wouldnt," he said, his tone getting real angry before he seemed to blow out all the anger and actually having his last sentence coming out as quiet, maybe even a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 5:42 pm

She knew he had a temper, that was one of the things she loved about him. He was passionate in everything he did, and despite her just being a human, he had treated her better than anyone she had ever met. As he started questioning her, she stopped, still holding his hand and she didn't intend to let go. "Ace ... Look at me," she said, frowning as she kept her eyes on him until he looked at her. She knew they were both angry, but their relationship was just crazy like that. Despite what Ezra said, Margot still loved Ace, more than was probably healthy. "Who do you think inspires me to write? To play and to do what I do?" she asked, giving his hand a squeeze. Margot was shit at emotions, at least other than anger, but she had her moments. "You've seen me at my worst, and I'm fighting every day to let you be in my life when I reach my best," she said. Keeping anyone in her life was hard, mostly because she had a tendency to push people away if they got too close. Taking a step closer to the tall daemon, she didn't have to bend her head too much back, mostly because she herself was rather tall.
"Do you honestly think anyone could love me like you? Let someone else touch me like you do?" she whispered, not wanting to say it too loud. The Southern District was nasty around these parts, so keeping ones love close was safest. "Why should I fuck Ezra, when they are not the one I love?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 7:50 pm

When she asked him to look at her, it was clear that he was reluctant to comply, but eventually he did look at her. Anyone would have thought he looked angry and in any way ready to dismiss whatever she wanted to tell him, but he was just hurting and she would be able to see it behind the cold facade. They were much alike in the regard of not showing many other emotions than anger, which was why their arguments always seemed so aggressive to the people around them. Her question made him look away as he shrugged - He had no idea where she drew her inspiration from, he thought that artists just looked at something and bam an idea would strike them.
He looked down as she mentioned how he had been there for her. It was true that he had seen her at her worst, because that was back when they met. But he just couldnt handle his worst fears, even if it was pushing her away at times. He was so scared of losing her to someone better that it made him act his worst.
He looked down as she stepped closer, listening to her whisper as he sighed deeply. "I dont know Margo. It fucking scary to think that there might, and that's what my dumbass brain keeps telling me" he said in a lowered yet bitter tone. "What do you want me to say? That I know I'm a piece of shit? That I know you'll have enough of my shit?" he asked, shaking his head as he looked down for a moment. "I'm nothing without you Margot. There's no fucking point in anything and I hate that. I hate that you make me so fucking weak and so fucking bitter," he admitted before he ran a hand through his hair. "But I cant lose you because you also make me so fucking happy when you're around" he then said, looking at her with serious eyes as he shifted between hers.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:09 pm

"You don't need to say anything," she replied, looking at him with a frown. She breathed out, her eyes following the hand that moved through his hair, and she knew he was trying to calm himself. His words were bitter, because that was how Margot thought but with Ace. Their eyes met and she saw how serious he was. She really hated feeling this vulnerable, and especially out here on the streets. From a young age she had learned to hide her emotions and ignore what her feelings were telling her, but having important people in her life had made her learn. Her hand holding his moved, entangling their fingers, and sometimes that was all she could muster to tell him that she loved her. It was as if that was her way of showing her deepest emotions without really showing them.
"Don't you think I fear the same? That one day you'll wake up and see how old I've grown and just leave me because I wasn't worth sticking around for?" she mumbled, but that was as far as she was going to go. She would never stand out here on the streets and cry, and she wasn't going to start now. Looking at him her face was stern, but she knew he could see how hurt she was. It was all in her eyes, her brown eyes turning almost muddy as if it was rain hitting earth. "Can we just ... Go home now?" she sighed. She wasn't even angry anymore, she just felt empty. She had never told him of her fears, always pretending like she was fearless, but she was afraid. Afraid of losing the only good thing that had ever happened in her life. She started walking, still keeping their fingers entangled as she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:59 pm

Ace didnt really fear what people would think of him because he could easily prove them wrong and if not then he could at least beat the shit out of them for whatever it was they claimed. He knew it was a different story with Margot, she couldnt just beat up people or play her muscles to make people shrivel with fear. He looked down at their hands as she entangled them and that's how he knew she felt the same. She didnt even have to say anything, but he listened anyway. He knew she feared growing old but it just seemed too far away to even be a minor concern to him.
He frowned a little though and kept his mouth shut. Nodding as she wanted to go home, he continued to walk in silence. He didnt like that it was this quiet between them but the conversation had shifted to a topic none of them liked to even think about. Reaching home he threw off his jacket and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. He brought her a drink as well that he placed on the coffee table before he sat down with a big thump. "Who was the girl in the chair anyway?" he asked as he popped off the cap on the soul container to drink the soul. He was only interested because Ezra had seemed out of it when she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:23 pm

Getting home was better than being out on the streets, at least where they lived now. She placed her jacket on a chair at the entrance, kicking off her shoes as she walked in to their small living room. Tossing herself on the big bean bag that he had gotten her for this years solstice, she sighed to herself. Closing her eyes for a while felt calming, and she knew she probably needed to grab something to eat, but at this point she had lost her appetite. Looking at the drink he placed, she sent him a half smile, reaching forward to grab it and pop open the energy drink. The sugary taste filling her mouth and making her sigh. She usually had a beer or maybe a few shots after a show, but this was also nice. Looking down at her can, letting her fingers swirl around the condensation, she just sat for a while. It hadn't felt relieving or nice to say her fears out loud, and part of her just wanted to take it all back. Turn back time and make herself shut up for once. However it was just the power that Ace had over her, he could just force out things even she thought she would never say.
Ace seemed interested in the girl, making her frown but she knew she had to tell him. "It's kind of a weird story ... But basically she used to be a seraph before some daemons kidnapped her; She got out and Ezra and their family has taken care of her since," she said, taking another sip of her drink, moving her shoulders around as they felt awfully stiff. "Basically, Ezra and her grew up together, and the mythical is helplessly in love with her ... But they don't think it would be fair to be with her before she has explored what else is out there ... And yeah, they are basically a bit hopeless," Margot said. Maybe she was giving Ace ammunition for the next encounter, but she hoped he would watch his tongue. She looked at the daemon, watching how he was drinking his vial of souls and she didn't think she would ever get used to seeing that silvery liquid. "I know you hate their guts, but they are actually a good person - Despite whatever rumor you've heard, Ezra actually isn't that big of a fan of sex," she said, sighing as she shook her head.
She shouldn't have said this much, getting up from her bean bag and removing her big hoodie. Her body was covered in scars and marks from cigaret burns, though most of them had faded with the years. "I'm gonna go to bed ... You gonna stay up?" she asked, mostly because she felt like she was so vulnerable right now. She could feel her heart aching, how she really just longed to feel that love they shared, but she wouldn't hold it against him if he wanted to stay up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 10:18 pm

He listened to her as she explained the story about the girl in the chair but when she said that Ezra was in love with her, he scrunched his face a little as he found it rather odd, "Arent they like siblings by law?" he asked and shook his head. It was none of his business what Ezra wanted so he just flipped his hand to show that she didnt have to answer it. He looked up at the ceiling and thought it through once again, despite how bad he wanted to rub it in the face of the mythical if he got the chance, he probably wasnt going to. Just because he knew what they meant to Margot. "I'll believe that once he stops making every girl around him weak in their knees," he said with a small frown.
He looked at her as she removed her hoodie and as she asked if he was staying up, he shrugged. "I shouldnt," he said before he got up and looked at her. He leaned over to kiss her temple before he went towards the bedroom, since there wasnt much for him to prepare for before bed. Perks of being a daemon, many would say.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 10:32 pm

Margot shrugged as a reply, she had never asked, and it wasn't really her business anyways. She was just a friend of Ezra, and wanted them to be happy. The last comment was just about when she felt she had had it with discussing her friend today.
His reply regarding bedtime made her scoff, rolling her eyes as she knew he just said it because he wanted what she wanted. Just a moment where they could hold each other, and just put their anger and frustration aside. Moving out to the bathroom, she turned on the lights that flickered a bit before turning on completely. She sighed, looking at herself int the mirror. By now she had almost learned to ignore the marks and scars on her body, and instead she pulled down on the bags under her eyes. Breathing out she wet her toothbrush, putting some toothpaste on it before she started brushing her teeth. She was taking her time as she shuffled out of her skinny jeans, just laying them over the side of the tub. Once her teeth were clean, she freshened herself up a bit, not really wanting a full on shower before tomorrow. Her hair was messy as always, but she knew she had to put it up in a small bun on top of her head, or Ace was probably going to get annoyed at her hair all over.
She finished up, placing her bra somewhere with her hoodie and walked to the bedroom. She stood in the door, looking at him if he was undressing. She didn't really say anything, she just looked, her eyes still vulnerable from what she had disclosed on the streets. Looking at his body she was just reminded of all the times she had spent lazy Sundays with him, discussing his tattoos and what he wanted done next. It was a comforting thought for her, but she was driven back to reality and she moved over to her side of the bed, crawling under the duvet.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 2:24 am

Going in to their bedroom he threw off his short to reveal a tank top underneath. He liked tank tops for the way they made his big arms look even bigger. He liked looking and feeling strong, but it did require a lot of work and nutrition to maintain. With souls as his consumption, the diet was quite easy. He pulled off the tank top too and felt her eyes on him as he opened his pants. He looked towards her but didnt say a thing as he got out of his pants.
He joined her soon under the duvets, but instead of pulling her close like he would have any other night, he sat up. “Not gonna sleep till those knots are out of your shoulders,” he said calmly but he was serious. He motioned for her to lay on her stomach and if she followed his request, he’d gently grasp her shoulders and begin to massage them slowly in gentle round strokes to find the knots that made her feel stiff. He had seen how she moved in the livingroom. “I know you’re not gonna say it back. But I love you Margo. So much,” he said in a somewhat gentle tone which was rare.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:04 am

She had expected him to just wrap his big arms around her and that would be it, but as he sat up she sighed, turning lazily on to her stomach, placing her head sideways on the pillow. She didn't say much until he started moving his hands and fingers over her sore shoulders, groaning slightly at the pressure that was put on the knots. She tried relaxing to make Ace's work easier, but it was hard when it was on the brink of actually hurting a little. Then his tone changed and she closed her eyes, taking in his words as he spoke them. She could feel her heart beat faster, and she knew he could hear that. And he knew that it meant that she loved him back. Breathing out through her nose she felt like she wanted to say something. Because today, it felt like he had hurt her more than he had other days with normal discussions. "Did you mean what you said in the bar?" she asked, groaning as he found another knot under her skin, making her jaw tremble.
"That ... You would throw me back where I came from?" she mumbled, feeling her heart ache just at the thought. It had been a low blow from his side, but she feared the reality in his words. That if and when he felt like he was done with her, she would just be tossed back in to the shit she came from. That he wouldn't care if she ended back at the place where he had found her.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 am

As he found a knot, he carefully spun his thumb around it in a gentle motion till he felt it loosen up, but there were more than he had thought. A part of him wondered where she had slept while she had been gone to get all that tension build up in her muscles. Hearing her heart beat faster made him smile a little but he focused on fixing her stiffness. Her question made him frown a little as he wasnt sure what it was she thought he did or didnt mean at the bar. But her mumble made him sigh as he leaned down to kiss her gently behind her ear. “Babe, I say a lot of shit when I’m pissed. I mean most of it, but I’m not going to just throw you out,” he whispered gently into her ear, kissing her hair before he returned to the massage. “Either way, there’s no way you’d end up back there. It’s just shit in your head saying that to make you sad,” he then said, frowning a little when he hoped she understood. He knew she had come so far from the starting point, with her band and everything, there was no way she would end up going back to being the broke girl that could barely afford to live. Ace wouldnt let that happen anyway, even if she had broken his heart.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:23 am

Margot knew it was all in her head, but she was terrified of retreating to what she once had been. When Ace met her, she was sleeping on the streets, barely eating and literally skin and bones. He had somehow taken pity in her, given her a warm meal and set her up in a motel for a few days so she could shower and feel like a human. She didn't quite know the exact point in which they turned from him simply helping her, to the two of them actually falling in love. There was just so many moments where Ace had held her when she was having panic attacks, so many nights where she had given in and slept against him. His words were soft, and she squeezed her eyes harder shot, because she felt vulnerable and weak right now, groaning still as he kept massaging her.
"I know it's all in my head, but when you said it ... Fuck ... It felt like one of my nightmares," she said in a weak voice, but mostly mumbling to not show how sad she felt. She was hurting from what he had said, but he was probably just as hurt by her not coming home these past days. Sometimes she just needed that freedom, to feel her feet against the ground and remind herself how lucky she was. "You remember Tyler, right?" she said, biting her lower lip as Ace hit a spot that made her squirm in discomfort. Groaning softly, she frowned as she knew she had to come clean about where she had been. "He was in the hospital ... Some idiots mugged him and he was hurt pretty badly; So I stayed with him in the hospital, making sure that he had money to pay to be in that hospital bed," she said. TJ was like a brother to her, one that knew the shit that had been going on in her household growing up, seeing as they lived practically next to each other. "I slept on the floor next to him ... I just didn't want him to be alone," she said. Margot was on the call list before TJ's mother was, if something were to happen to him. It was more like a safety precaution, because it wasn't often that TJ's mother even picked up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 3:26 am

He knew it wasnt alright what he had said, but he was a hotheaded idiot and it sadly showed some bad sides of him that would say malicious things that bore no weight to them. It was usually when she had left him for longer periods of time that the buildup would start and one argument could be enough ignition to light the fire. He just hoped that he could show with his actions that he was still worthy of her love and capable to do more good than harm. He had no way of explaining those feelings to her so all he really did was mutter a “Sorry,” that might have sounded weird but he was sincere.
He ceased to press harder on the spot as she had squirmed, working gently around it to easen it up before he would actually try and rub it away. He listened to her as she spoke of her childhood friend but he couldnt say it was comforting to hear that he had gotten beaten up. Nor did he enjoy the thought of her sleeping on the floor when she could have been here. Only the last thing he would ever do was force her to stay, even if it was all he wanted. “I can find them if you want me to,” he said seriously, frowning a little. He couldnt feel anymore knots but he also felt like he had worked quite well on the ones he had found. Looking at her skin he caressed the areas he had rubbed with a few gentle brushes of his hand. He could even have the muggers killed and made sure that her friend got his stuff back but he knew she knew that already.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 10:21 am

He didn't have to apologize, she knew he was a hothead, but that was what had drawn her to him to begin with. The way he so easily got himself riled up just from someone just looking wrongly at him. She admired that. It was like a true self that she wished she could have a part of. But what she liked mostly was how he wasn't afraid to show who she belonged to, that he wasn't afraid to look at her and hold her even in public. She had spent so many years where people had looked away from her, and Ace had just seen her. She didn't know if she believed in soulmates, but Ace was definitely the one for her.
She was a little worried when she mentioned TJ, mostly because Ace had never seen the guy as a threat like he had Ezra. But perhaps it was because Margot and TJ clearly had that childhood bond that just couldn't go further than friendship. They both knew too much shit about each other, and it truly was like a sibling bond. His hands moved over her back and she sighed at his suggestion. She knew what he meant by finding them, but she frowned a little at the notion. Margot didn't wish harm on someone else, but on the other hand, the fuckers had hurt her brother. "I think what he really just wants is his phone back ... But I wouldn't mind if you broke some of their knuckles for even touching him," she mumbled.
Ace seemed to have finished up, and she felt how her muscles were relaxed, sighing with content as she just closed her eyes, enjoying his gentle caresses. Intimacy like this had taken Margot a long time to accept and let herself feel, but Ace just made her relax. "How about we go out tomorrow? Have a few drinks and maybe I could drag you out on the dance floor to dance with me?" she suggested. They didn't really go on dates, mostly because it was clear that both of them were rather unconventional. Sighing she turned around, still having him on top of her, and she smiled from feeling her shoulders so nice to lay on. Reaching her hands up she cupped his face, pulling him down to her face, a sly smile on her lips. "Our anniversary is coming up ... What do you wish for?" she asked, kissing him tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:31 pm

He thought about her mumble and nodded, "I'll ask around, hopefully they've been dumb enough to sell it at a local fence," he said, smiling a little to himself as he caressed her. He wasnt smiling about finding the guys because he really didnt care much about them, but seeing Margot enjoy his caresses made him feel joyous. Her suggestion made him raise an eyebrow as he looked at her but a small smile did spread on his lips, "Oh, babe. You know I've got two left feet," he said but he wasnt shooting down the suggestion at all. He didnt mind not being the best dancer as long as it could make her smile and laugh at him.
He let her turn around and kept his weight off of her as she cupped his face between her hands. He grabbed gently around her wrists in a loose grip as he caressed her skin with his thumbs, following her pull as she dragged his face down. Her question made him pucker his lips but then she kissed him and he leaned into it, sighing deeply as he had missed her lips. "I already know what I'll give you," he whispered against her lips, kissing her again just as tenderly as she had kissed him. "And I think you'll like it," he said with a cocky smile on his lips, still holding her wrists gently in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:46 pm

"But you wouldn't let me dance alone, would you?" she said, raising an eyebrow at him. She knew that people were drawn to her, and perhaps it was the fact that she was a human. It was as if the immortal races saw her as weak, but she wouldn't ever see herself that way. Not now anyways. She knew she was teasing him at this point, because she knew that he would beat up anyone that even thought about dancing with her.
Feeling his lips against hers was like being reunited with her other half, smiling softly as he said that he already knew what to give her. Leaning in to his kiss, she chuckled softly as he said she would like the gift. "I still have to figure out the last few things on your gift ... But I think I'll have it done by the weekend," she said, his cocky smile just got something giddy out in her. The way he held her wrists made her feel safe. She knew she was in good hands, and despite everything, Ace had never laid a hand on her, even in his deepest of temper tantrums. Licking her upper lip a little she looked at him. "I hope you aren't spending too much money, as mine is more of a homemade one," she confessed. Looking in to his eyes she felt strange, not because of discomfort, far from it. Rather she had never thought that they would last a year together. Not that she didn't have faith, but because of their fighting and arguments. Sometimes it just got so hard to keep on, but she just couldn't give up on him for some reason.
"What are you thinking about?" she asked, looking at how he still held on to her wrists. It wasn't restraining, far from it, but it looked like he was deep in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 5:14 pm

"No fucking way I would" he said in a certain voice with a smile to match. He wouldnt even start to imagine some other dude walking up to her on the dancefloor to offer her a dance, because he would be there with her and look silly in every which way he could.
He narrowed his eyes a little at her as his curiosity was sparked, but he knew better than to even try and ask. He remembered when he tried to make something that was homemade for her and he also remembered how it broke after a week. So he had told himself that it was better to get someone else to make what he wanted to give her, so at least it came from his idea but wouldnt just disintegrate from his bad handiwork. Didnt stop him from loving whatever she made for him. "Ehhh.. I didnt look at the prices," he said with a shrug, moving his head to kiss the inside of her palm a few times.
He didnt realize he had trailed off into thinking before she asked. Blinking a few times, he sighed deeply, "I'm just happy to have you back," was about the words he could find to describe his thoughts. He moved off of her and let go of her hands to get under the duvets and pull her close. He pressed his nose into her hair and closed his eyes but he wasnt falling asleep yet. "I'm pretty lucky that you wanna put up with my bullshit," he spoke gently into her hair. "... But it's probably because you like how my ass looks in jeans," he then mumbled as he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 5:26 pm

Margot sighed, rolling her eyes as he said he hadn't looked at the prices. Despite living with Ace, she still didn't have a lot of cash. Whatever she did have, she would wisely spend on discounted food and go to the good will for clothes. However when she did have money, she liked going out with her friends, and even Ace if he was in the mood for it. Despite her upbringing, Margot liked being social; Perhaps because it gave her room to just be herself and be surrounded by people.
He let go of her, and as he pulled her close under the duvet she smiled softly against his chest, feeling how he was breathing in her scent. His words made her chuckle slightly, looking up at him in the dark, her fingers caressing him along his body. "Are you trying to make me horny?" she teased softly, however she was way too exhausted after everything to even try anything at this point. She kissed his chest, up his neck and to his chin, looking at him in the dark as her hands were lazily caressing his body. "Besides, do you really think any other girl would have the patience for you?" she whispered softly, clearly a tease as she smiled at him before kissing his lips. Luckily it didn't take long for her to fall in to a deep sleep, one that she needed desperately.
The next day Margot had already decided she was going to sleep in. She needed her rest, and if they were going out later, she didn't see a point in getting up early. If she knew them well enough, and she did, they would stay out until the sun came up.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 5:49 pm

He had just been teasing her to not sound too serious despite him meaning his words of him being lucky. Her tease made him chuckle as he looked at her in the dark. "Oh I could have said something far worse if I wanted to get you in the mood," he chuckled, running his hands up and down her back. Her whisper made him frown a little before he grinned. He returned her kiss but he wouldnt keep her up much longer. It took him a bit before he drifted off but that was because he always wanted to be certain she was sleeping soundly. Somehow he had managed to build up a fear of falling asleep before her so he never did that anymore.
He woke up long after morning and smiled a little at the human in his arms as she seemed to still be sleeping. He kissed her forehead gently before he moved out of the bed and made sure to tug her in nicely before he went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for her. He remembered how skinny she had been when they began their relationship, frowning a little at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Morning had passed, and Margot frowned as she woke up not feeling the warm daemon next to her. She knew he usually got up to work out or go about his day while she slept in, but she had wished for him to just stay for a while longer. Turning over, she sighed at the feeling of her body finally having a feeling of rested, which felt like it had been forever ago it had last felt like this. She knew it wasn't a good habit of running off, but sometimes she just needed that freedom. Besides it wasn't a habit for nothing, she had done that since she had been old enough to understand what went on in her household as a child. Stretching she yawned, popping a few tired limbs as she moved to get up from bed. She decided just to grab one of Ace's shirts off the floor, only buttoning a few in the middle because she couldn't be bothered to do much more. Shivering a little bit she heard him in the kitchen, walking out there as she scratched her scalp, yawning once more.
Walking over to the fridge she pulled it open, taking out a carton of milk and giving it a sniff. Wrinkling her nose she shrugged, taking a sip before she hurried to the sink, spitting it out. "Fuck ... Now that was disgusting," she mumbled, pouring the rest of the milk in to the sink as she turned on the faucet to watch the clumpy milk wash down the drain. It was only then that she noticed he was cooking, her eyes turning curious as she tried to figure out what he was doing, but she could already smell the eggs on the pan. "Why are you making breakfast?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Usually she cooked most of her meals herself, but once in a while Ace just couldn't help himself. "Is there something you're trying to gain?" she asked softly, biting her lower lip as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:48 pm

He wasnt making anything out of the ordinary. Just a couple of eggs on the pan and some toast in the toaster. He wouldnt call himself a grand chef since he mostly just made something basic, because that had been the easiest to learn. As he flipped the eggs, she appeared in the corner of his eyes and he sent her a small grin as he could tell she had slept well. He turned his attention back to the eggs which was why he didnt see her grab the milk that he had completely forgotten everything about. Hearing her spit made him turn his head before he started to chuckle to himself and shook his head, "I bet it warned you when you sniffed it," he said with his eyes narrowed a little, knowing how stubborn she could be with the expiry dates on food.
Her question made him scoff before he sighed. "Maybe a little bit of gratitude," he teased her before he stuck his tongue out at her. He shook his head and looked back into the pan. "Joking, joking. I just wanted to wake you with breakfast on the bed to make you smile. But now you've beat me to it, so it'll be breakfast on the couch," he said with a soft chuckle before he pulled the toasts from the toaster and placed them on a plate and flipped the eggs on top.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 pm

"I just hate letting food go to waste ... When you used to not eat for days at a time, you kinda get to appreciate actually feeling full and having food available," she said, shrugging as she washed out her mouth with water to get the taste taste out.
His tease made her chuckle, shaking her head as she looked at him put the eggs on the toast. It wasn't a grand meal, but to her it was as good as a large dinner. "Well, I still feel like you're up to something," she replied, pouring herself a cup of water instead, sighing as she looked at the empty carton. It was her own fault, she should've thought about it before running off, but she was in such a hurry that she just forgot about it. It was the middle of the day and the sun was high in the sky. Going in to the living room she opened up a couple of windows to let the fresh air in before sitting down on the couch with folded legs as if she awaited to be served. When Ace joined her she took the plate, nodding and thanking him for his peace offering, but it was clearly just to tease. Leaning back she started eating, turning on the TV as the news about the weather was going on. Chewing on the crisp bread combined with the soft eggs was just perfect for her. She liked anything with different textures, mostly because it always seemed to bring out a different association in her brain.
"Do you have any plans before tonight?" she asked, looking away from the TV to look at Ace with a wondrous look in her eyes. She could understand if he had some business to attend to, but she was kinda hoping to just relax before going out later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is a strange size
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next