Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Love is a strange size

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

Love is a strange size - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 8:36 pm

The called popped up, making the daemon chuckle before picking it up and holding it to the ear of the human. "Ace?" Margot said in a relatively calm voice, but it was mostly from years of training. She was good at hiding her emotions, but it was clearly not what the daemon had hoped for. "She's cute, I gotta give you that Alister ... I wonder if her moans are just as pleasing as her looks," Dom chuckled pulling the phone away from her face to speak with Ace. "I am so very sorry, but you know that once I see something I want, I can't just ignore it," he chuckled, running his hand over the human's cheek. "I bet I could make her squirm with pleasure within seconds - But don't worry, I'll let you have her scraps," he said in a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 pm

He heard Margot's voice, but he knew that despite how calm she sounded, he was just waiting for Dom to say something. And when he did, the daemon couldnt help but grind his teeth together. "Dominic." he said as calm as he could but it was hard with the anger he felt. "She's not yours. I've claimed her," he said through gritted teeth. He hated feeling powerless, he hated it so bad. "I swear to the gods. Dont you fucking dare even think about her!" he fumed, unsure of what else he could do.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:46 pm

"Oh, I don't see a ring on her finger or anything else that would suggest your ownership over her?"[/color] Dom replied as Ace said he had claimed the human. Dom chuckled, and Margot could be heard in the background, moaning through gritted teeth. "I thinks she likes me, just hear her singing for me," he laughed, holding the phone up to Margot's ear so that Ace could hear her moans more clearly. "Ace," she pleaded through a moan. Dom gritted his teeth and suddenly Margot screamed out in pain. "I guess I'll have to teach her only to moan my name," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:04 pm

"Do we need a fucking ring for you to know that she wouldnt ever be fucking yours?" he asked in a snarky tone. He couldnt believe what he was hearing when she moaned in the background. He clenched his hand, feeling the need to just crush something to dust between his hands, only that it would probably satisfy the damned daemon on the other line. Though when he heard Margot scream, he did punch hard into the metal of the car, making a small dent. He went quiet for a while before he seemed to have made up his mind. "Alright, if you wanna roll that way, let me find that girl your family has been funding all this time. See how you fucking like that, cocksucker." Ace just said in pure anger before hanging up and getting into his car. Fuck the shipment, that shit meant nothing to him now.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:25 pm

Dom chuckled, clicking his tongue as he inspected Margot. "Too bad she's mortal, soon enough she'll be dirt in the ground and you'll be on to your next play thing; I know you Alister," the daemon said in a calm voice. Margot whimpered, her head hanging as she was close to losing consciousness. However when Ace mentioned the girl, he narrowed his eyes. "So you want to trade? I might consider that, I've been dying to meet her," he chuckled before Ace managed to hang up. Dom chuckled, looking at Margot, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. "What did I tell you, sweetie, he doesn't even care enough to come straight to get you - You're nothing in his eyes, just a temporary distraction from his boring life," he said in a more spiteful voice. Margot tried moving her head away, but Dom had numbed her nerves, making her feel dizzy and tired.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:33 pm

He hadnt planned on going to the girl's place when he knew that Margot was still in danger, even if he wanted to get a proper payback for what Dom had done to her. It didnt take long before he arrived back at their home, hoping that Dom had chosen to just show up again randomly like he had the first time. It would have been a dumb move to go to the girl when the only thing he could hold over Dom's head was the fact that he knew who she was, when the other daemon didnt. "Margot?" he called inside their home, frowning a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:41 pm

As Ace would enter the apartment, he would see how things had been tossed around, however there was no sign of Margot. Instead there was a small post-it note on the fridge, an address that was located further south in the Blocks. It was clearly Dom's handwriting, and the place was one where they usually traded goods.
The building in the Blocks was an old warehouse, not even being used before they gave up on the extended area. Margot was laid in a small worn-out sofa, unconscious as Dom sat a little bit in front of her, just looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:21 pm

He looked around in the mess and frowned when he found the note on the fridge. He crushed it in his hand and closed his eyes for a moment. If he could have done something to the daemon, he would have already. Beaten him to pulp, because he could so easily, and yet with that ability, there was no chance for Ace to even get a punch in. He left the apartment to go to the warehouse.
As long as he got to see Margot and see that she was alive, he could only hope that she would stay that way. He got into the warehouse and looked around. "You can go get your fucking shit yourself, I aint going to be your fucking dog anymore," he said to announce that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:31 pm

A crazed smile spread on Dom's lips as he heard the daemon enter, chuckling under his breath as he didn't move his eyes from the human. "It's fine, I was bored of you anyways," he said, leaning back in his chair as he looked at Ace. He could see he was raging, wanting to hit him, making him click his tongue as he smiled widely. "She's a tough one, I'll give you that; But you know it's not going to last - One day your anger is going to sneak up on you, and you'll break her tiny neck as if it was a twig," he said in a calm voice.
Margot was slowly coming to her senses, blinking as she felt the discomfort in her body. She sat up, looking at Ace and Dom, moving her feet to the ground, but she didn't have the strength to stand up. "Oh, our sleeping beauty has awakened," Dom chuckled. "I'm ... Not ... Yours," Margot said in a defiant tone, however she sounded weak.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 am

He didnt even want to be here and he definitely wasnt going to take advice on relationships from someone like Dom. "Shut the fuck up," he barked in a rather controlled voice despite how furious he was seemingly being in the moment. He looked at Margot as she sat up, ignoring Dom's words as his eyes softened up for a moment but no longer than a moment. He looked back at Dom. "That girl must mean something to you since your family still send her money after your parents disappeared," he said but he couldnt make himself sound calm and not pissed off. "I wont tell you shit if you dont let her go," he said before he looked at Margot.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Dom chuckled at Ace's bark, it was truly like seeing a dog. "I want her name ... Then you can get your little play toy back," he said calmly, holding his hand out, clearly showing that he was the one holding Margot back from moving. As he said he wouldn't speak, Dom sighed, releasing Margot whom quickly moved to her feet, stumbling forward until she was in the arms of the daemon she trusted. "A name, last chance," Dom said impatiently. Margot looked at Dom, shaking her head at him. Why was he using that girl as a bargain, she was in a wheelchair and she didn't need to be involved with that psycho.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 1:59 pm

If Dom thought Ace would budge without getting Margot back first, then he was a fool. Ace tell him anything before he knew she could move and be back at his side. So when he released her and she got up to stumble into his arms, he wrapped them around her. He should have felt bad for that other girl, but when it came to Margot, he would do just about anything to ensure her safety. Even if she might hate him for a bit because of it. “She’s with the Garth family. Dont know her name,” he said truthfully, being able to calm his voice now that he had Margot in his arms. Though he was curious about why Dom was so interested in her, he wouldnt ask. It wasnt his business to know, just as Margot wasnt Dom’s business.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 2:26 pm

Margot looked up at Ace, she was disappointed in him, not only because he had given out the name of her friend's family, but because he had betrayed her in that way. He held her, and her body was too weak to react right now, as it felt like what Dom had done would have a lasting effect.
"Garth ... Thank you, Alister, you've been very helpful," he chuckled softly, getting up from his seat, eyeing Margot. "My offer still stands, miss Heath, think about it, won't you?" he said before leaving the warehouse. He had more pressing matters to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 7:31 pm

He had to ignore Margot's disappointed look as Dom thanked him. The daemon didnt look happy about what he had done, but he wasnt regretting it either, sadly it was more the opposite. He really would do anything to keep her safe, even if that meant that someone else had to suffer under the consequences of his actions. When he left, Ace turned his eyes down to look at the human. "Gon on. Just say it already," he said in a defeated tone.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Margot moved out of his arms as soon as Dom had left, standing and shaking a little. Her eyes were betraying her, but she couldn't believe him. "This is just to get back at Ezra ... I has never been anything else, has it?" she said in a baffled tone, shaking her head. She felt that need again. The one to run away, like she had so many other times, but for now she just had a need to listen to what he had to say for himself. "Ace, I get that you don't like them, but ... That psycho could seriously damage them and their family," she said, shaking her head. She had slept at Ezra's house from time to time, and their parents had always been the nicest people. Margot shook her head, wrapping her arms tight around herself. Would she be indirectly responsible if they got hurt?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 6:22 am

He had expected her to say anything than what she actually said. “Back at Garth? No," he objected but she seemed to be stuck in the beliefs that that was what he had been thinking all along. He looked down at the ground, feeling a little lost as she put it so nicely and yet seemed to doubt why he hadnt thought twice about giving away her friend. “You’ve just said it. The dude’s a psycho. I get that Garth is your friend and all, but if you think I wouldnt do whatever I could to protect you, you’re wrong,” he said with his teeth gritted a little. Though he deserved to be called the bad guy, he wanted her to understand. “I’ve seen what he does to mortals like you, Margo. If he’s bored enough, he’ll destroy you, just because he could,” he then said before he closed his mouth and frowned deeply to himself. He could feel that he was on the verge of getting emotional and a tough guy like him wouldnt ever give in to crying. “Fuck... I just couldnt lose you!” He then said first softly but then he quickly went to yelling to disguise how hurt his voice would have been.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 10:02 pm

"Ezra isn't just my friend, they mean more than that, and you know how rare that is for me to feel!" she yelled angrily. She had raised her voice, and now there was no turning back. She looked at him, shaking her head a little. How he spoke about what could've happened to her didn't scare her, what did was the fact that this psycho could actually turn that towards Ezra, or their family. She felt a chill running down her spine, and then she looked at him. As he sweared she felt something in her ache, but then his emotion turned angry and she felt her lower lip shiver. "Well ... You've lost me now," she whispered, and for the first time, a tear escaped her eyes, running down her cheek. A year together, and this was the first time she had ever let him see her cry. "Ace, I can't ... I need to go," she said, turning around to walk away, but she felt like she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:58 am

He knew that Ezra meant a lot to her but he honestly couldnt feel any remorse for what he had done, because it had still been with full intention on making sure she was out of harms way, even if it meant he had just parked the inevitable a little further down the road. He didnt even mean to yell but it was just his body’s automatic response to feeling hurt. He felt bad because he knew he could trust her with his emotions in a way he wouldnt with anyone else, but in this moment everything was just too messed up.
So when she whispered, he just looked at her and watched as a tear rolled down her cheek - Fuck. This wasnt like their regular arguments and he felt like if he would let her leave now, she wouldnt look back. He grabbed her wirst as she turned, his eyes begging, “Come on, I’m not in control of this fucking shitshow,” he pleaded with her but he didnt know what to do, how could he fix this? He fell on his knees, wrapping his hands around her hand as he felt his eyes water. But he wouldnt ever let himself cry, “Please,” he begged in a choked up tone, feeling his breath tremble.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:29 am

Margot felt like she needed to run, she was being suffocated, and she felt her throat in knots. She wasn't good at emotions, and her first reaction was always to run away, hide until those emotions had faded so that she could think straight. He grabbed her wrist, and she froze in place, like an animal stopping to function, hoping the predator wouldn't spot them. Only problem was that she wanted him to pull her in, hold her close and remind her what they had was a safe place. That despite what he had done he could make up for it, but she just felt so betrayed. She could feel him slipping down on his knees beside her, holding her hand so tight in his, and she felt her body shiver. "I need ... I need to warn Ezra," she mumbled, moving her hand out of his grip, taking a step away from him. She couldn't even look at him, she couldn't even look in his general direction. She walked out of the warehouse, her breath trembling and she felt her vision as if she was in a tunnel. She needed to get to Ezra, warn them and get their family some place safe, and she would do it even if she wanted to hide right now. Wiping away her tears she headed towards the Garth flower store.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 4:44 am

He couldnt even bring himself to stop her as she freed herself from his grip that wasnt to constrain her. He looked down and felt his eyes water, just sitting there as he tried not to cry. It wasnt manly to cry, Ace had been told that many times and yet he found it so hard not to in situations like this. He turned his hand to a fist before he took in a deep breath to calm himself. He wiped his eyes that had gotten wetter and got on his feet once more. He just didnt know what to do now. He felt like he had ruined the only thing he truly cared about. So he just went home, someone had to clean up the mess anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

Full name : Iola Margaret

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 4:54 am

It had been a bad idea for Iola to not be brought home after it was discovered that she could walk. She had woken up the next morning with quite an extreme amount of pain in her hips from all the walking that she had been crying. From the moment she woke up and all the way home, the pain so severe she couldnt even talk. Of course neither of them could tell their parents why they really had spent the night out, thankfully they cared more about getting her to a capable doctor in the hospital to examine her. She laid on the bed and had stopped her crying when she had been put on heavy painkillers. She had no memory of what had happened during the night or basically all that had happened after she got control of her legs again. “Why does it hurt so much?” She whispered a little hoarsely, though that wasnt from crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 3:27 pm

Ezra had felt a knot in their chest ever since they had returned. They felt guilty, so much that they couldn't even look in to their parent's eyes. They had sat by her bedside almost night and day, only grabbing something to eat and excusing themselves to go to the bathroom. Her whisper made them look at her, feeling their stomach turn with what they knew they had done. It hadn't been a good idea, and now they were left guilt ridden with a pain in their chest. Reaching out they placed a hand over her hand, looking at it for a while. "I promise to tell you everything when we get home ... But for now, I just don't want to upset you more," they said in a sad voice. They didn't even deserve to sit here with her, holding her hand, but they did it because they were so damn selfish to just leave her be. "I'm so sorry, I should've taken you home right away, but I ... I was just ..." they said, but the explanation wasn't great. They had been caught up in her completely, how she had sounded and how she had pleaded. They felt more guilty, because every time they closed their eyes at night, they could still hear the sweet whimpers she had let them hear. "I let you down, Io," they sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:51 pm

She was glad that she wasnt alone, but she wished that they wouldnt have such a guilt-filled expression on their face as they sat by her side. She looked at their hand as they placed it over hers, looking up at them to see how they were avoiding to look at her. "Upset me?" she asked a little confused, tilting her head at them. She closed her eyes for a bit, since all the crying had made her eyes swell a bit and now that she wasnt crying anymore, it was an irritating feeling.
They apologized but she shook her head at them and squeezed their hand in hers, "You havent let me down," she told them before she opened her eyes a little and peeked at them. She just wished they would look at her and not look so guilty when she didnt know what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:52 am

They turned their head, looking at her as they could feel them almost beckon them to look at her. They did, looking in to her eyes, a sad expression on their face. "I took advantage of you, aren't you even mad at me? I should've told you no, I should've grabbed you by the arm and dragged you home, but I let myself blind by what I wanted," they said, still apologizing, but they were also saddened that she couldn't remember. They had really felt like this was a moment they would remember forever together, but it wasn't going to be like that. Just then there was a knock on the door, Ezra straightened their back, but they didn't let go of her hand, mostly because they didn't want to upset her.

A large bouquet entered first, obscuring the person at first, before Dom stuck his head out beside it. "I'm sorry to interrupt, however something in me told me I couldn't stay away," he said, his demeanor changed from how he had spoken with Ace. There was almost a caring tone to how he spoke. He walked over, placing the bouquet at the small table next to the bed, looking at how the male and female was holding hands, before turning his gaze to look at the young woman in the bed. It was clear to see that she had been in pain, narrowing his eyes as he looked at the drop she was getting fluid through. "Have they given you enough for the pain?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:38 pm

“Took advantage of me?” She repeated a little confused. She just couldnt believe that Ezra of all, the person who had been there for her always since she joined the Garth family, would have it in them to use her. She shook her head and made a soft smile, “It...” she spoke but then the knock made her turn her head. She raised her eyebrows at the flowers and swallowed whatever words she was about to tell Ezra, just as a familiar face revealed itself from behind it. Her eyes widened a little for second befoe she frowned, looking more confused than ever.
“You...” she whispered, her eyes welling up a little. It had been so long that the image of her saviour wasnt that crystal clear but seeing the daemon present felt like a leap back in time. His question made her blink a few times before she followed his eyes to the drop but quickly looking back at him. “It doesnt hurt as much anymore,” she admitted, keeping a tight grip on Ezra’s hand as she looked up at the daemon. “W-why are you here? Why show up now?” She asked a little quiet and worried, trying to place the pieces together but the hole from last night made it all that more confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is a strange size
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next