Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Love is a strange size

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Love is a strange size - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 9:14 am

Ezra wanted to hear what she said, but alas they were interrupted by a stranger walking in. However judging how Iola reacted, perhaps it wasn't a stranger after all. Moving to stand, they stood for a bit, still holding Iola's hand. Something was off with the daemon, but they couldn't put a finger on it.

Dom smiled at her, walking closer as he inspected her. The way she reacted was how he had hoped. He had always been told how much he resembled his father, and this only confirmed it. "I didn't mean to keep you waiting this long, I'm sorry, but I had some ... Trouble, finding you and everything," he said calmly, sitting down on the side of the bed. It was clear he was relaxed, and it made Ezra grit their teeth a little. Despite not being the jealous type, they didn't like how the daemon was looking at Iola. Dom smiled at Iola, moving a hand up to her forehead. "A little feverish, but not too bad - Have you had something to feed on yet?" he asked, and Ezra couldn't stay quiet anymore. "Not to be rude, but who in the Abyss are you?" they said, feeling the frustration in their chest.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

Full name : Iola Margaret

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:25 am

She looked at him, his words bringing her nowhere near close to figuring out what his intent may be. It was true that she hadnt exactly expected her saviour to just up and vanish once she had been away from the temple, but she also had no idea that it really wasnt the daemon in front of her who had saved her. She let him touch her forehead and pinched her lips together at his question. Ezra’s question made her turn her head to them, squeezing their hand gently, “It’s the man who saved me from the temple,” she said in a quiet tone, looking up at them with worried eyes when she could tell the frustration in their tone. She looked back at the daemon, “... So why have you come back to me?” She asked, her voice quite curious and also somewhat naive.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:11 pm

Dom wasn't bothered by the mythical's outburst, frankly he found it a little funny. It was clear that the guy feared feeling for the daemoness, but it was unclear where they stood. As he heard Iola speak of who he was, a faint smile appeared on his lips. His assumptions had been true then. Ezra didn't feel relieved to hear who the daemon was, to be honest, now they worried more. Was this savior here to take her away from them? Them who had always cared for her, and were finally able to show their emotions towards her? "I see," Ezra said in a silent voice, looking down at their hand holding hers. It felt like their relationship hang by a string, and they didn't know what to do.
"To be honest, I thought I could continue to live without you ... But ever since I let you go, I have dreamed of this day; You're special, you're someone whom I care for, and that is a rarity among us pureblooded," Dom said, looking at Iola with a convincingly caring expression. "I know you might not want to be with me, and that is fine, but I want to keep you safe ... And I want to try and heal your legs," he said, looking in to Iola's eyes as his hand moved from her forehead to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:38 am

Having the daemon here made her feel confused in a way, because he seemed to be looking at her differently than what she remembered. He had been caring when he had helped her, but it had seemed to be nothing more than him feeling pity for her, or so she thought. She kept holding onto Ezra’s hand, despite meeting who she thought to be her saviour, it wasnt changing how she felt towards the mythical.
She listened as the daemon explained, her face staying curious but she couldnt figure out what he was suggesting? That she’d come with him and let him keep her safe? “My legs cant be healed,” was the only words that left her mouth, so quiet she wasnt sure if she was even heard. “... What’s done cant be changed,” she whispered, looking down with a sad expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:20 am

Ezra felt bewildered. What were they supposed to do in this situation? They felt absolutely helpless. If Iola chose to go with that guy, then who was to say she would ever look back at them? She was a pretty girl, even if she didn't realize it herself. Any guy would probably throw themselves at her if they got the chance, and it had always been one of those things that scared Ezra the most.

Dom chuckled softly, however in his head he was a little annoyed at the fact that the daemon was still holding on to the mythical. When she said that her legs couldn't be healed, he clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Oh, but it could be possible - I have managed to consult with a great number of doctors, even some healers from Korinthia, and they think it could be possible," he said, smiling softly. It was a lie of course, but not one that she would see on his face. Dom had a way of looking truly caring.

Ezra felt their phone ringing, frowning as it was Margot, they excused themself, going out in to the hall to take the call, but keeping the door open so that Iola could call any moment for them.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 11:47 pm

It seemed promising. Doctors and healers both believing it could be possible to heal her legs. She would be able to walk around once more and be a part of the real world... She watched Ezra as they walked out to take a phone call. If she could walk, she would be free. Free to be with Ezra and not feel as if she was just in the way of them finding someone who didnt have to spend their whole life in a chair, because she could be that person. “But...” she mumbled a little befuddled. Her thoughts were in jumbles, already thinking of how a life would working legs had been and could be like again. She didnt even notice that he was feeding her this massive lie even if it had showed on his face.
“I...” she whispered, feeling herself choke up on her words. Was she going to be a crybaby now? She took a moment to collect herself, covering her face with her hands. “How could I repay you?” She then asked through her fingers after a long thinking period. There had to be a price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Dom shook his head, clicking his tongue a little as she asked what he wanted in return. "I'm not looking for money or anything like that ... I need some information, something I hope that you could help me with," he said, sounding genuine as always. The daemon was a great manipulator, and he looked towards the door. "You want to be there for him, right? You want to be someone for him?" he asked, trying to find his way in through the cracks. "Walking could give you that; a normal life where you two could walk around parks, go to the movies ... You would be able to bear children and hold yourself again," he said.

Ezra stepped out, frowning as they heard a familiar voice. It was Margot. Her voice sounded distressed, but worst of all it sounded like she had been crying. Had something happened to her? Or worse, had Ace finally snapped and hurt her? They were shaking a little as she disclosed her information, and the mythical eyed the hospital room as realization set in. Telling Margot where they were, they hung up, not wanting to leave Iola alone with that creep. Ezra came in, standing in the door they kept a strict eye on the daemon, and it seemed like he noticed. "I think it's time you leave," they said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 2:02 am

It was like being fed the with the sweetest of lies without knowing that it was all just a deception. Giving her her legs back for the price of a little help with something. She folded her lips, feeling her eyes tear up as she just blindly believed it. How could she not? To her, he was who she believed had saved her and given her a second chance at life. And the picture he painted with Ezra was making her heart flutter. She glanced towards the door before she looked at him again. "Okay," she whispered happily, just as Ezra came back in. She looked at them and despite how calm they behaved, she could tell they didnt trust the daemon the way she did. "Ezzy, it's okay," she said in a happy tone. "He'll help me get my legs back, we could..." she stopped herself, a soft smile spreading on her lips instead.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:26 pm

Dom smiled hearing the daemoness comply to his offer. He could use her, and if she so willingly gave herself over, why not just take the ripe fruit for himself? However as the mythical returned, his face became rather stoic, the corners of his lips turning downwards in a faint frown. Hearing the young daemon plead for him, made him look at her with a sweetness to his eyes. Oh, he had her right where he wanted.

"He's not who you think he is ... He hurt Margot," Ezra said in a firm voice, moving over to grab the male daemon's shoulder and pulling him away from Iola. "Hurt who?" Dom said, his voice completely innocent, looking to the young daemoness for some help, but the mythical shook it's head in disgust. "Me, asshole," Margot said, stepping through the door, her hair wild and her breath heavy from having ran the rest of the way. "Now get away from her, or the gods help you," she said, pointing at the daemon. Dom scoffed, looking to Iola with a softened gaze. "Do you see this my dear? This is what all daemons must face one day or another ... The scrutiny of being a villain in someone's twisted fantasies," he sighed, gesturing to Margot and Ezra. "They clearly don't want you to embrace what you've become, and without doing that you'll never heal," he said.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:59 am

She could understand if Ezra was doubting the other daemon, but when they accused him of hurting Margot, Iola’s eyes widened. She was searching for her words, but she was bewildered at the thought that her saviour would hurt someone. He had never seemed like the kind to harm someone, he had enough kindness in his heart to help a dying seraph.... To hurt Margot without reason... Her eyes began to well up. Then Margot appeared as well and Iola had so many questions. She looked to the daemon, hearing his words made her shake her head. “You hurt Margot. The man who saved me wouldnt have done that,” she said in a sad tone, shaking her head again. The illusion was broken and Iola felt as if that was more gutwrenching than anything else in this world. She looked down to her blanket, closing her hands into fists around the soft fabric. “Who are you?” She asked as she looked up at the stranger, a small frown appearing on her brows.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:00 am

Margot went to stand by Ezra and Iola, protecting the daemon, despite her just being a human. It showed who she truly was; Someone who was not going to hurt those she cared about. "Don't strain yourself, Iola, just relax and let us handle it," she said, even though she knew that she had no physical advantage.

Ezra didn't know what to say, hearing how Iola reacted to the new revelation made their heart beat faster. She sounded so heart broken, and now they felt guilty for even letting it come to this. They shouldn't have done what they did, they should've headed home right after they figured out she could walk, but they had been stupid and selfish. But having heard how she had pleaded with them, it had been hard to turn her away. Now they had more pressing matters to attend to; The stranger in the room.

Dom knew the jig was up, sighing as he shook his head. He looked to Margot, clicking his tongue a little. "Where's your boyfriend?" he asked, a sly smile on his lips. It was clear it affected the human, but he didn't get the reaction he wanted. He then turned to look at the daemon in the hospital bed. "Dominic Grimwald ... It was my father who took care of you, but ever since you got out, he and my mother has been missing," he said in a calm voice. He wasn't one to get sentimental, but he was the last one in his family. "I had hoped that you could help me locate them, and I wasn't lying about healing your legs, at least to an extent," he said, but everything he said could just as well be a lie.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:57 am

Margot told her to relax but she couldnt. As she realized he had been pretending, she felt like her trust had been broken. But she also felt dumb for blindly trusting someone she only thought was her saviour, especially now when it was proven that he wasnt. He introduced himself and she looked down at the mention of his father. She folded her lips to hide how they were quivering, looking down at her blanket. She didnt know that he had gone missing but it did make sense; Everyone, even those who werent involved knew what the price for a daemon would be to help a seraph. And he had helped her change, no matter how daemonic the blood flowing in her veins would be now. “I’ll help,” she mumbled after a long silence, looking at Ezra with tears in her eyes. She didnt want them to keep looking so guilty, because they hadnt even told her what they had done. She fiddled a little with the blanket. “But I need to recover. I cant go anywhere till the swelling has gone down,” she said. She had overheard a nurse talk about some shriveled muscles and a sudden growth that had shocked the body into swelling.... She had no idea what that meant, but she had connected some dots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Dom was rather surprised as the daemon agreed to help, but he was not pleased with the way that the other two present looked at him. On the other hand, he had expected it at this point. He was not liked, but he was not without reason. The reason for hurting Margot still stood as valid in his eyes; He needed the information and Ace had not been too willing to just hand it over. It was justified for him. He gave a brief thank you to Iola, reaching over and placing a business card on the small table beside her bed. "Contact me as soon as you are able to," he said in a calm voice, eyeing Margot, a brief smile running over his lips. "Are you sure you wanna stay here and not come with me?" he asked with a smirk on his lips.

Margot stood her ground, shaking her head. Iola was free to do as she chose to, but the human was not going to trust the male daemon anytime soon. Once Dom left, she felt herself relax more, sitting down in one of the chairs, placing her hands over her eyes. So much was going on in her mind, and she felt like she needed to run. Run and run until she could run anymore and then just hide away. However that wouldn't work right now. She was scared, everything was uncertain and she didn't know what to do.

Ezra felt the tension from their friend, placing a hand on her shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. They wanted to tend to her also, but right now they were more worried about Iola. With a pained look, they went to her bed, sitting down beside her, placing a hand on top of hers. They needed to talk, but they were afraid that she was going to get angry, that she was going to yell at them for taking advantage of her. "Margot, could you give me some privacy with Iola?" they pleaded, keeping their eyes on the daemon in front of them. Margot nodded, leaving the room and sitting down outside the room on one of the chairs. Ezra felt like a coward, they held this secret, but now it was done. They felt like scum. "I need to tell you what happened," they mumbled softly, and then they went on to speak about it. Telling her everything, from how she had left the bar, finding her in the alley standing and walking. How she had pleaded and begged with them to give in and in the end they had. "I'm so sorry Io, I should've used my brain, I shouldn't have thought of you like that or even done what I had ... I feel like the worst, and it's okay if you hate me or are angry," they said.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:00 pm

Maybe she had caught herself in something she wouldnt be able to get out of sometime soon. But she was a strong girl and she wanted to act the part right about now. He left his card and she looked at it but didnt reach out to grab it. Instead she looked at Margot, wondering why everyone she cared about seemed so distraught. She looked at Ezra as they sat down beside her, then at their hand on hers. Margot left and she looked up again. She listened to the story but her expression remained the same as they went on to explain. She frowned when they said she had been walking. She couldnt quite believe that, but she couldnt remember anything either.
Her eyes widened as they went on to explain what then had happened. She felt her cheeks redden as she looked at them in bewilderment. They started apologizing and she shook her head at them before she looked down. She was quiet for a while before she exhaled deeply and blinked a few times. “I dont hate you,” she whispered before looking up, clutching her hand tight around theirs. “I could never hate you Ezzy. I’m just sad that I dont remember,” she mumbled, feeling her heart beat a little faster at the thought. She felt cheated in a way, because she couldnt recall what their touch had felt like or what their lips had been like. But she couldnt just say that out loud, it felt vulgar to admit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Ezra felt scared, were she going to scold them for what they had done to her? But then she said she was sad that she couldn't remember, making them turn their eyes to hers with a pleading gaze. That sentence hurt more than anything, because they would remember that night for the rest of their life. How she had pleaded and sung sweet moans just for them, how she had clung to them, whispering all of the right words to keep them going. They felt water appear in their eyes, looking down as they felt shameful still. "I'm saddened by that too ... But maybe it's a sign that I was wrong ... That I shouldn't have taken advantage of you - I mean, you're supposed to be my sister," they admitted, feeling the shame spread in their body. It wasn't an easy place they had landed in, but they just couldn't help but love the daemon in front of them. "Iola, I care for you, deeper than anyone, but you're supposed to be with someone you didn't grow up with," they said, breathing out through their nose. Gods, it stung saying this out loud, because yesterday they had never felt more themself. She had touched every part of their body, and they had found themself loving it, loving her touch and how she had whimpered once they had finally connected. Even thinking of it made them blush, closing their eyes in shame.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:52 pm

Even if she was still processing what they had told her, it was hurting her heart to hear them call it a sign that she couldnt remember. “Dont say that,” she begged softly, feeling her eyes water a little. Why were they being so cruel to the both of them, stating what was already as bright as day? She just wished they wouldnt look so shameful about it, like it was something they were regretting. The way they spoke of how she should be with someone else than them, like it didnt matter what she was feeling. It made her feel nauseous to just think about. She was quiet for a long while, just looking down as she thought to herself. “Do you wish we hadnt?” She whispered, looking up at them with tears in her eyes. That was all she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:13 pm

They knew it was harsh, but in a way they felt like they needed to punish themself. But then came a question that made them swallow, opening their eyes to look in to hers. "I guess part of me wish that it never ended," they admitted. How could they just sit there and say that out loud like some perverted asshole? Tensing their jaw, they tried breathing calmly. "I don't think I'll ever regret it ... And I feel disgusting for admitting that, but I mean it ... I love you, Io, and I wish I had taken better care of you last night," they admitted. They weren't ashamed entirely by what they had been doing, because she had consented in every way, but sitting here in the hospital, they honestly felt responsible. "A-and maybe I was too rough ... I don't know, I'm just waiting for a nurse to come in here and scold me for being with you or something," they said, clutching her hand in theirs. They wanted to be free to love her, but it was as if they still bore the older sibling thing on their shoulders. Leaning closer they kissed her forehead, even though they really wanted to feel her lips. "All I wanted was for you to feel loved, that the stupid chair don't mean anything when you're with me, and that your body is all I've ever longed for," they whispered, scared to say it too loud. They felt a few tears escape. It was perhaps their burden to bear; The fact that they could remember and she couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:32 pm

//Outdated <3//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is a strange size   Love is a strange size - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is a strange size
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4